Scottishjuicer18 is offline Junior Member

PIP - dure pharma test enanthate

Here we go again..

I had jabbed 5 times in 5 different sites for my first cycle. 2 days after each Jab the area is sore as hell and often lumpy. My first injection more than 2 weeks ago into my right glute is STILL showing signs of a small soft lump! Yes - it's decreasing in size all the time - but it's taking forever to go away!

Interestingly, my right delt has no lump or pain at all anymore (no lump ever formed and although there was very sore PIP - it was gone after 4 days). My left delt has a lump and didn't get sore at any point!

What the hell is going on with these lumps and varying PIP? I'm injecting correctly - i have a medical professional doing all of my jabs.

The PIP and lumps make it hard to train as the area is sore and inflamed.

My gear (dure pharma test e) seems to be the cause as I've read reviews saying other people had experienced similar effects with virgin muscle. (Dure pharma apparently causes worse PIP than other brands - can anyone confirm this?

I can't be assed spending any more money on other test e, so I guess I'll have to ride it out and never buy dure pharma test e again. (Even tho it's doing its job - the PIP and lumps is really pissing me off!)

G

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Your source must use a lot on BA! cut with a sterile oil problem solved.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Test e is cheap, I'd just get more

joshrutz56 is offline Junior Member
    I bought one of those muscle rollers. Looks like a dough roller. And I shoot my glutes and quads and right after the shot I roll it out for a couple minutes. Helps spread out the oil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottishjuicer18 View Post
    Here we go again..

I had jabbed 5 times in 5 different sites for my first cycle. 2 days after each Jab the area is sore as hell and often lumpy. My first injection more than 2 weeks ago into my right glute is STILL showing signs of a small soft lump! Yes - it's decreasing in size all the time - but it's taking forever to go away!

Interestingly, my right delt has no lump or pain at all anymore (no lump ever formed and although there was very sore PIP - it was gone after 4 days). My left delt has a lump and didn't get sore at any point!

What the hell is going on with these lumps and varying PIP? I'm injecting correctly - i have a medical professional doing all of my jabs.

The PIP and lumps make it hard to train as the area is sore and inflamed.

My gear (dure pharma test e) seems to be the cause as I've read reviews saying other people had experienced similar effects with virgin muscle. (Dure pharma apparently causes worse PIP than other brands - can anyone confirm this?

I can't be assed spending any more money on other test e, so I guess I'll have to ride it out and never buy dure pharma test e again. (Even tho it's doing its job - the PIP and lumps is really pissing me off!)

G
    With test enanthate , unless it is true pharma, you stand the risk of crappy raw ingredients. Test enanthate is notorious for this. Weird that one site didn't cause a reaction, but anyway...
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

rt4man is offline Associate Member
    Rough times...how does it feel getting in and out of the car? That's what hurt more than anything for me. lol.

Try cutting it with some additional sterile oil. Also you can massage the site post injection to maybe help with PIP.

Thread Information