Here we go again..

I had jabbed 5 times in 5 different sites for my first cycle. 2 days after each Jab the area is sore as hell and often lumpy. My first injection more than 2 weeks ago into my right glute is STILL showing signs of a small soft lump! Yes - it's decreasing in size all the time - but it's taking forever to go away!

Interestingly, my right delt has no lump or pain at all anymore (no lump ever formed and although there was very sore PIP - it was gone after 4 days). My left delt has a lump and didn't get sore at any point!

What the hell is going on with these lumps and varying PIP? I'm injecting correctly - i have a medical professional doing all of my jabs.

The PIP and lumps make it hard to train as the area is sore and inflamed.

My gear (dure pharma test e) seems to be the cause as I've read reviews saying other people had experienced similar effects with virgin muscle. (Dure pharma apparently causes worse PIP than other brands - can anyone confirm this?

I can't be assed spending any more money on other test e, so I guess I'll have to ride it out and never buy dure pharma test e again. (Even tho it's doing its job - the PIP and lumps is really pissing me off!)

G