Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Back In Black

Thread: First Cycle, already on TRT (cypionate), looking at NAN/Deca adjunct, advice.

MontanaPT is offline New Member

First Cycle, already on TRT (cypionate), looking at NAN/Deca adjunct, advice.

TIA for adivce:
    I've been working out since college, 20 years, and always been a hard gainer. Without fat, i was 155lbs of muscle in grad school. I was lucky enough to find a urologist about a year ago who though my test, at 436, was low enough to supplement. Through what i think may have been a mistake, I am on 200mg of test cypionate a week. I have been able to put on 20lbs of muscle with that in the past 9 months. Most of that was water but i have bled most if not all of that off. So i sit at a legitimate 208 lbs now. I think body fat at ~20%. After a year on test, and 9 months on the 200/week, i had my sperm checked last month an it was still in normal range. I was surprised b/c of the atrophy and gonadal discomfort. Anyway, i am giving up in children and decided to go ahead and do my first "cycle" to put on a bit more mass. I have chosen, unless otherwise directed on Nan/Deca b/c of its modesty, low hepatotoxicity, joint and ligament health, and low conversion to estrogen. My questions are
    1) would most agree that Nan/deca is a good choice for modest gains just to supplement my TRT?

2)If i do a 8-12 cycle of Nan/Deca, do i need a PCT if i just continue with my 200mg/wk of Testcyptionate?

3) Looks like ~300 to 600 of deca/week to meet my goals?

Goals: Limit estrogen, limit liver tox, Limit all side effects, gain 10 lbs of lean muscle while loosing a bit of weight. Thank You.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    First cycle should be test only.

You are on quite a high dose for your TRT what Hcg and ai dose are you on?

Can you post your last bloodwork?
    songdog and MontanaPT like this.

I agree, the Dr. originally wanted me on 200 every 2 weeks but wrote for 2.5 every 2 weeks, so if i do 200 every week it works out i can pick up my Rx that way. No HCG and no AI. My sperm is still within normal, which i was surprised. I had planned on trying for fatherhood but its a no go with the now fiance. No AI, i have not had estro looked at, no signs of gyno either. I see him in March, i would like to know what it is, but since no signs or symptoms, I would like to just go ahead and say fuck it, and do a cycle adjunct of nanadrolone/deca . He does not seem interested in looking at my test, he is more concerned with PSA, which i agree with, and i was concerned about sperm. Both are in normal luckily. I did find my previous labs, total test was actually 406, and free test was 2.6 . IMHO, i guess i have been doing my first cycle on the 200/wk of test cypionate . It has been very helpful, the first time i have been able to put on real mass. I would just like to add a bit more.I like the nand/deca b/c of low hepatotox, and it is low estro, since i am not on an AI. I know it will prob shut down my gonads completely, but since no efforts for children, oh well.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Don't be deceived deca converts to progesterone and estrogen. You may very well need caber or broom especially without an ai.

From my understanding, it only has about 20% conversion to estro, which is pretty low. Is that misleading?

It seems easy to find the oral deca . And from what i read, it is just as low for hepatotoxicity. I guess since i am comfortable with injecting, and there has not been any real side effects from injecting testC, i would like to stick with injections. My current plan is 300/wk of deca to adjunct the 200 testC. In a nutshell, I am looking for injectable deca, I just do now know where to trust.

I think you need to fix your TRT first. Post your 'protocol' and most recent bloodwork in full in the TRT section.

TBH if your Dr isn't looking at full bloods you should get a new Dr. You should also be using HCG but the TRT experts here will set you right

I had my sperm checked in December, it was normal, like said. I was interested in having children but have since changed my mind b/c the fiance and i decided not to have children. NO need for HCG . My "protocol" is 200mg/ML/week of test cypionate . I want to add Nandro/Deca as an adjunct for 10+lbs of more muscle, for the reasons i already mentioned. Basically, I would like to find the most reliable source for injectable deca. I guess i should say fuck it and just buy the oral.

Please repost in the hrt forum as suggested.

OK, but it looks like sourcing is taboo. I understand that. Just not sure where to turn for a reliable product. Will try, thanks.

For your first cycle, just increase your Test to 500mg/wk and hold for 12 to 14 weeks. You don't need HCG , unless you want show your boys off in the gym, or PCT. Since you're on TRT, the first cycle is simple. You will need to get some Adex .25mg/eod for insurance.

Thread Information