Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Advice for estrogen sensitive

jborch is offline New Member

Advice for estrogen sensitive

Hey fellas I'm 20 years old looking to start my first cycle, with (test E or C at 500mg a week for 10 weeks)
    I'm sensitive to estrogen and have been living with sensitive nips for quite some time now, a little gyno but nothing really noticeable.
    I was wondering if i could potentially reverse some gyno while on cycle at the same time as keeping everything in check with Nolvadex instead of an AI, kill 2 birds with 1 stone so to speak.
    Anyone had any success with this before? cheers

Stats arreee:
    5'8
    165lbs
    11.5% bf
    1RMs
    Bench: 260
    Squat: 325
    Deadlift: 400

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by jborch View Post
    Hey fellas I'm 20 years old looking to start my first cycle, with (test E or C at 500mg a week for 10 weeks)
    I'm sensitive to estrogen and have been living with sensitive nips for quite some time now, a little gyno but nothing really noticeable.
    I was wondering if i could potentially reverse some gyno while on cycle at the same time as keeping everything in check with Nolvadex instead of an AI, kill 2 birds with 1 stone so to speak.
    Anyone had any success with this before? cheers

Stats arreee:
    5'8
    165lbs
    11.5% bf
    1RMs
    Bench: 260
    Squat: 325
    Deadlift: 400
    U got balls to stil seek advices when ur so young.
    Havent u seen what happens to other young boys who come here and want cycleinfo?

yep, its pretty entertaining,

but yeah any experience would be appreciated guys, I will provide what i look like if requested.. I just generally want to get this right. My Hormonal profile is pretty bad for a start due to (Opioid induced androgen deficiency) which basically means I've already ruined my endo system.

yep, its pretty entertaining,
    Agree.
    So im not going to play doorman. I guess u will meet them pretty soon. But must admit. I hope they chim in.

So i will answer. Nolva could be helpful for u, but it will not stop aromatization. (Testosteron becomes estrogen)
    So u will need an AI to prevent that.

Based on your last info you should stay away and seek prof med. care.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Based on your last info you should stay away and seek prof med. care.
    Too bad we don't have a hospital forum.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post

Actually it is. Admit it. U fancy the thougth? I would make u the chief doc at the endo department
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 02-12-2017 at 11:57 PM.
    Marsoc likes this.

Hey, I get here your coming from with a lot of kids around my age or younger coming through here.. Yes its all very cringe worthy. I know the basics of cycling as I've been looking into it for quite some time, everyone always mentions letro but I don't want to be too hasty to quickly kill everything, aromasin sounds good so id make sure to have that on hand. I was just thinking it would be best to introduce a lighter compound into my body first, moreover it has studies supporting gyno reduction. Just to add it in my total T is 13 on a scale of 0 - 32.
    Doctors said my gyno and nip sensitive problems are from depression when I'm not even depressed haha.

My conditioning.. one pic is the biggest I've been and the other the best shape I've been
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Advice for estrogen sensitive-gains-1.jpg   Advice for estrogen sensitive-untitled-52.jpg  
    Last edited by jborch; 02-13-2017 at 12:00 AM.

Hey, I get here your coming from with a lot of kids around my age or younger coming through here.. Yes its all very cringe worthy. I know the basics of cycling as I've been looking into it for quite some time, everyone always mentions letro but I don't want to be too hasty to quickly kill everything, aromasin sounds good so id make sure to have that on hand. I was just thinking it would be best to introduce a lighter compound into my body first, moreover it has studies supporting gyno reduction. Just to add it in my total T is 13 on a scale of 0 - 32.
    Doctors said my gyno and nip sensitive problems are from depression when I'm not even depressed haha.
    My T was 4 so maybe im the one that should seek help

My T was 4 so maybe im the one that should seek help
    damn thats low!

My conditioning.. one pic is the biggest I've been and the other the best shape I've been
    got my fingers crossed that my natty progress will somehow give me more merit on these forums even tho I'm not huge at all

damn thats low!
    Yes and i dont go to the forum with it. Or. I gathered info from it. But just to use it as a tool when i meet my doc next thirsday.
    I will not solve the problem with 2 or 3 cycles every year anymore.
    I will fix the problem first. Then cycle.
    You should do the same.
    (But wait until you are 25 with that last part).
    Because when u have fixed your endocrin system, u will not need steroidhormones to grow. At your age.
    jborch likes this.

Silabolin really appreciate your time brother, Essentially what I did was I shut my natural testosterone down due to heavy opiod (Heroin) use when i was really young for two years. Its been two years since and my T levels don't seem to have recovered. I have yet to find a good endo / doctor as they all don't really take me too seriously.. which of course I understand, especially considering my past. I kinda just want to cycle to feel less run down and increase my sex drive.. etc, I just happen to bodybuilder too.

Basically I'm not exactly the average case when it comes to younger guys.. or at least id hope not hahaha

Actually it is. Admit it. U fancy the thougth? I would make u the chief doc at the endo department
    I appreciate the offer but my current responsibilities on the board are more than enough.

so yeahhh anyone with experience on this issue?

so yeahhh anyone with experience on this issue?
    You are too young to cycle.

As far as I'm aware with Opioid Induced Androgen Deficiency (OPIAD) test levels return to normal after withdrawing opiates.

Even if you do have low test then you should find out why and correct the problem, not start a cycle.

Also, recreational drug talk is not allowed on the form so I'd appreciate it if you'd keep this thread professional.

I appreciate the offer but my current responsibilities on the board are more than enough.
    Its not a real offer. Marcus will not open it because he is stubborn and oldfashioned and will never change anything. Guess he is at the hcg in pct thing yet.

jborch: i dont think any experienced guys will give you the answer u are looking for. Specially when they hear u did heroin and are so young.
    But u have good genetic potencial i think so i understand why u wanna be a bodybuilder.

13 is like 375 ng/dl (300-1000)
    I have red reports saying that it seems like there are very tiny differences when it comes to anabolism in the range 300-1000.
    Fatloss is more easy at the border high, but building muscles...no..almost the same.
    I dont know if i agree 100% but it definatly has something to it.

And maybe it will increase you know.
    And maybe you could do a power pct ala dr scally (google it)

But as for aasuse they will say no no no.....and i think i do agree.

As far as I'm aware with Opioid Induced Androgen Deficiency (OPIAD) test levels return to normal after withdrawing opiates.

Even if you do have low test then you should find out why and correct the problem, not start a cycle.

Also, recreational drug talk is not allowed on the form so I'd appreciate it if you'd keep this thread professional.
    He was just giving us information on why his Test could be low. It happened to be heroin and it should be allowed to tell about it. It would be more unproffesional to hide that info.
    jborch likes this.

He was just giving us information on why his Test could be low. It happened to be heroin and it should be allowed to tell about it. It would be more unproffesional to hide that info.
    Silabolin do not tell me how to moderate a thread.

All I said was keep the thread professional.

You and I both know how these young adult threads often end up and also how easily drug talk gets out of control.

I was merely trying to stop a situation before it started.
    Last edited by numbere; 02-13-2017 at 01:37 AM.

lmfao...who is this guy?

jborch likes this.

lmfao...who is this guy?

I'm a board Moderator you disrespectful moron.

Don't push.

numbere I can understand your concern and get that there are a lot of kids on where as the second they hear something they do it, I'm trying to discuss this more as a hypothetical situation. Rest assured I am doing my best to address the situation and I understand the implications all of this has. And to add to that I may already be living with proper long term implications due to what I used to do. Im just trying to gain knowledge that is all.
    Silabolin I know im not pro level material but cheers for the compliment. Yeah I could see how my history would make people apprehensive. ahahaha your a crack up love the humour
    Last edited by jborch; 02-13-2017 at 02:05 AM.

humour is good...pity that some are so high of themselves that they do not notice it
    jborch likes this.

humour is good...pity that some are so high of themselves that they do not notice it
    There's a big difference between being the forum clown and being an ass hole.
    NACH3, marcus300 and songdog like this.

asshole?...ask the newbis (the future of this forum)...who do they like more...me..or u.....

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    asshole?...ask the newbis (the future of this forum)...who do they like more...me..or u.....
    Numbere
    numbere likes this.

Go ahead Silabolin, take a pole.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Numbere
    finally he admits he acts like and should be treated as a newbi

Well... I think I'm going to look for information else where.
    By the way numbere when it comes to OPIAD there is plenty of research out there showing that not everyone can recover from the suppression. It would also indeed be unprofessional for me to not disclose such a big variable in this situation. Moreover on that subject AAS could definitely be classed as a recreational drug according to dictionary.com so idk what all that talk is about, as a moderator id expect you to encourage discussion, not censor it and bash anyone that disagrees with you. I also found your lack of respect for me and my own critical thinking quite disrespectful and foolish.
    good day people.

By the way numbere when it comes to OPIAD there is plenty of research out there showing that not everyone can recover from the suppression. It would also indeed be unprofessional for me to not disclose such a big variable in this situation. Moreover on that subject AAS could definitely be classed as a recreational drug according to dictionary.com so idk what all that talk is about, as a moderator id expect you to encourage discussion, not censor it and bash anyone that disagrees with you. I also found your lack of respect for me and my own critical thinking quite disrespectful and foolish.
    good day people.
    Plenty of room for u in my Castle mate. My men are very knowledgeable and opened minded.
    jborch likes this.

good day people.
    How exactly did I disrespect you and your critical thinking?

All I said was recreational drug talk is not allowed and to keep the conversation professional.

I made no allegations that mentioning your past drug use was out of line.

If you have an issue with what the forum considers recreational drugs then take it up with the board Admin.

Alright.. look, numbere if I misinterpreted any of what you said I apologise, but can you kinda see where I'm coming from?
    recreational drug talk is not allowed on the form
    I'm a board Moderator you disrespectful moron. Don't push.
    Go ahead Silabolin, take a pole.
    You and I both know how these young adult threads often end up and also how easily drug talk gets out of control.
    I was merely trying to stop a situation before it started

wonder who started A situation xD

Silabolin appreciate the discussion and laughs mate.. as for this matter ill just explore more info, all I wanted to do was start some discussion and look where it ended up hahaha.

Alright.. look, numbere if I misinterpreted any of what you said I apologise, but can you kinda see where I'm coming from?
    Dude you have literally taken everything I've said in this thread out on context.

The hospital forum joke is an inside joke between Silabolin and myself.

I hope you realize that a majority of the posts you quoted are between myself and someone else.

I literally have no idea what I've said in this thread which would was directed at you and could be considered disrespectful and foolish.

Dude you have literally taken everything I've said in this thread out on context.

The hospital forum joke is an inside joke between Silabolin and me
    Joke? The Hospital may very well be opened some day. Ive already got two of staff interested.
    I know you really would have loved to be on my diagnostic team.
    U could be dr. House if u got rid of some of the butthurtness.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 02-13-2017 at 04:53 AM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    lmfao...who is this guy?

Sil why do you have too always get something going? You are not happy unless there is drama.I suggest you spend more time helping these young naive kids and less time being a pain in the ass.This kid is too young and appears wants too be a role model for other x junkies IMOP we don't need that kind of drama later.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Sil why do you have too always get something going? You are not happy unless there is drama.I suggest you spend more time helping these young naive kids and less time being a pain in the ass.This kid is too young and appears wants too be a role model for other x junkies IMOP we don't need that kind of drama later.
    he drew first blood

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    For some reason I always picture sil laughing his ass off as he's typing this stuff.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Jborch:

I'm sorry no one has addressed your issue.
    I know OPIAD and yes it can truly be a bitch and last some time.

But I would caution you against cycling, and rather seek to treat the OPIAD issue.
    While standard PCT drugs might solve your problem, you might also look into low level naltrexone treatment for a period.
    Despite this treatment being "unconventional",
    it's virtually safe (not side effect free, but safe)

Many won't take your issue seriously,
    OPIAD being mostly temporary, and you looking the way you do. (Great job!)

And if you've only done 1 T analysis I would take many more tests.
    Symptoms you describe might just as well be a type of PAWS.
    If it was less than 6 months ago you got clean then simply train and progress naturally and remember that 1-2 years of recovery isn't uncommon.
    So don't be so sure this is a testosterone things unless you've done bloodwork repeatedly and scored low on T.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information