Results 1 to 19 of 19
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Starting a bulk

  1. #1
    militaru is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    9

    Starting a bulk

    Hi guys. i want to start a cycle for bulking. What do u tkink of 500 mg/week of test e for 10 weeks?

    PCT: nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid 100/50/50/25

    Stats: i'm starting at 125 pounds clean and get around 188 clean. i get a plateau now i wan't to reach 210.

    Age: 36

    years of training 5 on/off

    Problems:

    1. I'm a easy guy who gets bloat

    2. Should i use arimidex and how much?

  2. #2
    Mr. Small's Avatar
    Mr. Small is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    495
    .25 mg of arimidex every second day

    Test E for 12 weeks is normal

    Nolva 40/20/20/20

    Clomid 75/50/50/50

    HCG would be a help also

  3. #3
    Mooseman33's Avatar
    Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,566
    what are your stats and cycle history?

    are you really 125 lbs? think this 10 week cycle will make you 210?

    something is not right here

  4. #4
    militaru is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    9
    Stats: 36 yrs old, 5.9 inch tall, 188 pounds, 14% bodyfat. About cycle history: only Dbol one cycle.
    Last edited by militaru; 02-20-2017 at 01:03 PM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    5,611
    Anti-e s are a must....some work better for others for bloating dependent on the user. Diet will be your key whether your bulking or cutting.

  6. #6
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,515
    You are 5'9" and 125lbs and you are running a cycle? Bro you don't need too cycle you need to learn how too EAT! Stop that cycle now!

  7. #7
    militaru is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    You are 5'9" and 125lbs and you are running a cycle? Bro you don't need too cycle you need to learn how too EAT! Stop that cycle now!

    Stats: 36 yrs old, 5.9 inch tall, 188 pounds, 14% bodyfat. 125lbs was when i'm starting training 5 yrs ago. Now my current weight is 188.

  8. #8
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,515
    Oh sorry I miss understood you there guy. My mistake I get like this when I hang around Nach too much Good luck bro!

  9. #9
    ALIN is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,123
    Quote Originally Posted by militaru View Post
    Hi guys. i want to start a cycle for bulking. What do u tkink of 500 mg/week of test e for 10 weeks?

    PCT: nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid 100/50/50/25

    Stats: i'm starting at 125 pounds clean and get around 188 clean. i get a plateau now i wan't to reach 210.

    Age: 36

    years of training 5 on/off

    Problems:

    1. I'm a easy guy who gets bloat

    2. Should i use arimidex and how much?
    Simple yet very effective cycle if done correctly.
    I would definitely use a small dose AI such as ARIMIDEX with your cycle.

  10. #10
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,612
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog
    Oh sorry I miss understood you there guy. My mistake I get like this when I hang around Nach too much Good luck bro!
    Why are you picking on Nach? Poor guy. LOL

  11. #11
    militaru is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Oh sorry I miss understood you there guy. My mistake I get like this when I hang around Nach too much Good luck bro!
    I am glad u understand Thanks.

  12. #12
    militaru is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    Simple yet very effective cycle if done correctly.
    I would definitely use a small dose AI such as ARIMIDEX with your cycle.
    Ok. Now, how muck Arimidex should i use? Thanks.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    5,611
    Quote Originally Posted by militaru View Post
    Ok. Now, how muck Arimidex should i use? Thanks.
    Depending on your dose test you could start at .5mg. EOD to start.

  14. #14
    militaru is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    9
    Hi guys. Do i need PCT after 1 shot of test e?

  15. #15
    militaru is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    9
    Anyone?

  16. #16
    PT1982's Avatar
    PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    1,504
    Quote Originally Posted by militaru View Post
    Hi guys. Do i need PCT after 1 shot of test e?
    No. Just stop

  17. #17
    Richard Cabeza's Avatar
    Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    418
    Extend cycle to 12 weeks

    Pct starts 14 days after last pin of test e

    Arimidex .25 mg every other day starting day 2 of week one and adjust if needed

    Make sure you get pre cycle blood work and mid cycle blood work at the very least, this will help you to assess and control any issues that may arise

  18. #18
    militaru is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    9
    I have my blood test done and testosterone level is 198. Reference level for the lab is 235 to 1600. I suffer for low t? Any other issues are not found. It is in check. It is good to start the cycle? I'm ready now.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. #19
    fit_deskjocky's Avatar
    fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    228
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html

    Can't go wrong with educating yourself on the above 1st cycle thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •