Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By KINGKONG
  • 1 Post By KINGKONG
  • 2 Post By shadowey
  • 2 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Avoiding voice change with steroids?

shadowey is offline New Member

Avoiding voice change with steroids?

Hello all I am new to the forum's, I was wondering if you were to take steroid 's would there be any way to prevent the voice from getting deeper? I have a nice voice and I like how I sound Although my passion is bodybuilding I have been doing this since I was 14 but didn't get my diet and training pin perfect til I was about 17. this might not matter but just figured I would share my stats,(6 feet tall and 185 pounds) I'm lean but not incredibly lean if I had to guess I would say a legit 12 percent maybe 13 at the most. Anyway I've been researching ways to get by steroids without the permanent deepening of the voice. I've done a lot of research for them and have heard about something called propecia but that was on another website and couldnt find anything to back that up. so after doing lots of thinking I decided I'd come on here and take some much needed advice from experienced users. if there is any way to prevent this please inform me, thanks!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How old are you? I believe propecia is to prevent hair loss and has nothing to do with deepening of the voice. Are you a singer?

I'm 21 I'll be 22 in may, and I just heard of it on a website I figured it wasn't true. I'm not a singer but I have lots of friends who do take gear and one of my friend's voice makes mine sound almost like a child lol. and I'd like to think I have somewhat of a deeper voice than the average people. I do sing though just for fun nothing like I would plan onto make a career at I just dont want people to be like what the heck you sound so different. My girlfriend and I talked and she said I have a nice voice and that steroids might effect it in a negative way. I'd just like to avoid my voice from getting any deeper.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think it is much more likely to affect it when your hpta is not fully developed. It is a real possibility so it's just one of the many risks you would be taking which are many especially at your age.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Girls like the deep voice man..I sound like Barry white from all the gear ohhhhh yeah
    shadowey and LeeSin1 like this.

Do you think it should be ruled out that there is no way to take them without that specific side effect? basically unable to combat that specific side effect no matter what you do or take?

The only way you can prevent it is to stay away from androgens ...so no..taking gear is a serious decision to not be taken lightly..there are many mental and physical sides..so why don't you wait a few years study up and make a educated decision on whether it's for you or not..

Haha kong it does sound tempting Never imagined my self with a deep voice maybe it wouldnt be so bad? just wouldnt want to regret anything

Quote Originally Posted by shadowey View Post
    Do you think it should be ruled out that there is no way to take them without that specific side effect? basically unable to combat that specific side effect no matter what you do or take?
    You can take weak anabolic type steroids ..they don't affect the vocal cords the same as heavy androgens..but your kinda defeating the purpose of using gear without androgens in my opinion..

Haha kong it does sound tempting Never imagined my self with a deep voice maybe it wouldnt be so bad? just wouldnt want to regret anything
    That's smart!!dont rush into anything stick around on the forum ask questions read learn and wait a few years bro..your still young you have a great hormone balance right now..optimize your diet and training and then hit the gear when your a bit older ,wiser and at a natural plateau and you'll explode..

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    You can take weak anabolic type steroids..they don't affect the vocal cords the same as heavy androgens..but your kinda defeating the purpose of using gear without androgens in my opinion..
    like sarms ? Was wondering about those people say those are kinda garbage and wont take you past your natty limit, some people said they didnt even see any results and I get what you are saying with the side effects. with positive comes negative. I actually wanted to try them when I was 18 glad I didnt go through with that but I know I'm still young.

like sarms? Was wondering about those people say those are kinda garbage and wont take you past your natty limit, some people said they didnt even see any results and I get what you are saying with the side effects. with positive comes negative. I actually wanted to try them when I was 18 glad I didnt go through with that but I know I'm still young.
    Sarms are garbage ..heavy androgens are test,tren ,drol, etc the hormones that have the strongest affect on your vocal cords are also gonna be the ones that are the best for building mass..your gonna wanna run test with any cycle so that kinda rules out using gear with zero sides..
    shadowey likes this.

like sarms? Was wondering about those people say those are kinda garbage and wont take you past your natty limit, some people said they didnt even see any results and I get what you are saying with the side effects. with positive comes negative. I actually wanted to try them when I was 18 glad I didnt go through with that but I know I'm still young.
    Anabolics are steroids which exhibit stronger anabolic tendacys than androgenic they are usually stacked with androgens unless you are a female..such as anavar

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    Sarms are garbage ..heavy androgens are test,tren,drol, etc the hormones that have the strongest affect on your vocal cords are also gonna be the ones that are the best for building mass..your gonna wanna run test with any cycle so that kinda rules out using gear with zero sides..
    I See I still have "LOT" to learn about steroids , maybe in the future I will experiment certainly not now, I appreciate your advice and wisdom, in the meantime I will take time to think I still have a lot of time left to think about this.
    KINGKONG and Quester like this.

I See I still have "LOT" to learn about steroids, maybe in the future I will experiment certainly not now, I appreciate your advice and wisdom, in the meantime I will take time to think I still have a lot of time left to think about this.
    Smartest thing I've heard all day!!good luck to you we're here if you need advice when the time comes..

Hello all I am new to the forum's, I was wondering if you were to take steroid's would there be any way to prevent the voice from getting deeper? I have a nice voice and I like how I sound Although my passion is bodybuilding I have been doing this since I was 14 but didn't get my diet and training pin perfect til I was about 17. this might not matter but just figured I would share my stats,(6 feet tall and 185 pounds) I'm lean but not incredibly lean if I had to guess I would say a legit 12 percent maybe 13 at the most. Anyway I've been researching ways to get by steroids without the permanent deepening of the voice. I've done a lot of research for them and have heard about something called propecia but that was on another website and couldnt find anything to back that up. so after doing lots of thinking I decided I'd come on here and take some much needed advice from experienced users. if there is any way to prevent this please inform me, thanks!
    If you don't want a deeper voice, then wait until you are fully grown. Most healthy adult males fully develop at about age 25. Your brain is still developing. Don't take AAS until your body's done developing. 4 years isn't long. It goes really fast.
    shadowey and LeeSin1 like this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have never heard a man say they had a nice voice, or concerned with voice change. You said bodybuilding was your passion, so is the risk worth the reward? Is it really your passion and how far are you willing to go? These are things to seriously consider. There is always pros and cons, risk to reward. Just keep in mind what you are doing and is it worth it.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I've never noticed any actual voice changes. That should only be an issue for women and males who haven't finished puberty.

LeeSin1 is offline Junior Member
    It would be nice if it made my voice deeper! Haha. That would actually be a welcome side effect, for me.

Thread Information