Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: 2nd Cycle Advice (Bulk) - NPP or EQ?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Agree about the EQ... unless your competing leave it out it's useless for bulking(unless your using it to increase appetite but you won't need that with Nandrolone )!

I like option b as well - but I'd run prop only w/the NPP and if your diet is on NPP Will surely add LBM as well as size... If your gonna use t-bol I'd backload it the last 6wks imho
    PT1982 and Coffeehead like this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Agree about the EQ... unless your competing leave it out it's useless for bulking(unless your using it to increase appetite but you won't need that with Nandrolone )!

I like option b as well - but I'd run prop only w/the NPP and if your diet is on NPP Will surely add LBM as well as size... If your gonna use t-bol I'd backload it the last 6wks imho
    Perfect cycle advice
    Coffeehead likes this.

Coffeehead is offline Associate Member
    It's good you've lurked and read

So what's your plan? Are you going to run prop/& NPP? Both short esters EOD pinning?

Do you have everything you need(on cycle ancillaries and PCT meds - pharma to be sure as recovery and on cycle ancillaries are extremely important)!!

Have you ran anavar, winny, or drol b4?? If not I would wait and only add in one new compound, as you know...
    Well, I've got time to figure it out as I just finished my cycle and will take at least a couple months, but I'm looking into everything.

I'm still weighing my options but leaning towards NPP and Sustanon . I'm also leaning towards a DHT-oral though simply because I'd like to improve my aesthetics to stay lean and hard looking, rather than go all out on a bulk and carry a ton of water weight. I know DHTs (anadrol excluded) are not great mass builders, but can give you that hardened and dry look. Thoughts?

I ran Anavar - liked it, but definitely want to try a different oral to see if there is anything better suited for me that's also easier on the wallet.

I'll be sure to have PCT on hand prior to starting, but not sure where to get pharma grade PCT from...?

Why would you backload it rather than use it as a kickstart?

Also If I go with Sustanon , that should decrease the amount of time it takes for me to feel the test kick in, correct?? If so, then obviously no kickstart is needed...

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Option b I would definitely run the nandrolone over eq. Eq is good for vascularity and thats about it.
    Dont know a thing about tbol other than it is a modified form of dbol .
    I have no issues witb gyno so I really cant speak about dbol. By that I mean I could run an ass ton of gear without an AI and I still wouldnt get gyno.

Npp is without a doubt a better compound for bulking. Good luck man.
    I mean, I love vascularity and it's typically the look the look that I've went for, but after taking one year off of training lower body after a knee injury, my legs atrophied away. So now I have to even my lopsided ass out since most of my mass is upper body. I'm not quite the "gym bro that skips leg day" meme, but I'm getting there.
    Obs likes this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member

To add something about the appetite enhancement. I would use, and do use most everyday, GHRP 6. There honestly isn't anything I've ever used that increases my appetite to the extent that it does. It really is a miracle peptide for people who are hard gainers or who have a hard time eating. Not to mention that it doesn't increase RBC. EQ just doesn't make any sense to me for anyone to use who isn't an athlete. Even then, I won't ever recommend it due to some issues I have had and have seen.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeehead View Post
    Well, I've got time to figure it out as I just finished my cycle and will take at least a couple months, but I'm looking into everything.

I'm still weighing my options but leaning towards NPP and Sustanon . I'm also leaning towards a DHT-oral though simply because I'd like to improve my aesthetics to stay lean and hard looking, rather than go all out on a bulk and carry a ton of water weight. I know DHTs (anadrol excluded) are not great mass builders, but can give you that hardened and dry look. Thoughts?

Here's the the thing... if you don't mind pinning EOD, I would simply use propionate(it'll hold less water but if your diet is on it doesn't matter what you run) however, I've noticed a little more bloat from Sust since it is a very long ester(it has minimal prop in it and will take 4-5 wks to reach steady state levels whereas prop is in and kicking within 2wks) you'll hold a little more water with Sust, well I do until it's really kicking(like any long ester) but I prefer short esters! Your in and out and ready to PCT in 3 days(btw let the NPP clear by running test for a wk at most)

I ran Anavar - liked it, but definitely want to try a different oral to see if there is anything better suited for me that's also easier on the wallet.

Because Sust has prop in it is minuscule and doesn't warrant enough so I'd at least use frontload with prop... or imho just run prop then on the backend finish strong with your 6wks of t-bol or 8wks of var!

I'll be sure to have PCT on hand prior to starting, but not sure where to get pharma grade PCT from...?
    That's my take and since NPP is a short Ester(it's actually the exact cycle I ran except for I backloaded winny) one of my favorite cycle I ran!
    Last edited by NACH3; 04-03-2017 at 06:18 AM.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    That's my take and since NPP is a short Ester(it's actually the exact cycle I ran except for I backloaded winny) one if my favorite cycle I ran!
    Hey, Nach3, not to change the subject but do you dose npp thevsame mg's as Deca when you cycle?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeehead View Post
    Why would you backload it rather than use it as a kickstart?

Also If I go with Sustanon, that should decrease the amount of time it takes for me to feel the test kick in, correct?? If so, then obviously no kickstart is needed...
    Pretty much answered why I'm the last post but Sust is mostly decanate Ester takes 21days to clear so it takes a while to build up(if you run Sust I'd frontload the first wk or run it 3x a wk MON/WED/FRI!

If running Sust I'd frontload prop for 4wks and save the anavar for the last 8-10wks really(just make sure your running your liver support!

Imho, just run prop with the NPP as it'll start kicking very early and then backload your oral to get the most out of it! Simple and very effective!
    PT1982 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Hey, Nach3, not to change the subject but do you dose npp thevsame mg's as Deca when you cycle?
    All depends - for a first timer I ran 400mgs/wkly and grew like a weed... I find 4-600mgs/wkly is a great dose to start at but I'd say starting on the lower end of that would be great(4-500mgs/wkly)
    Obs likes this.

This is all great info NACH. Thank you man,

Follow up questions though…

Would it be a bad idea to run test-e with NPP? Obviously I'd only pin test twice per week, and do NPP EOD.

Also, should I run test or NPP higher if the goal was to stay aesthetic and lean (less water bloat). Initially I was thinking 500 test, 400 NPP...but I'm very open to suggestions.

And one thing that concerns me is the PIP I hear about prop and NPP. Assuming that you pin correctly and don't butcher the muscle, is PIP simply a product of an inferior product, or does the ester really increase the PIP?

I had PIP a few times on my last cycle but nothing bad. Would really like to avoid feeling like I'm crippled. LOL!

edit...
    Last edited by Coffeehead; 04-03-2017 at 09:38 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information