Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: My plan on my first cycle

lifegoeson is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Mike Mentzer and Dorian Yates HIT (high intensity training)

Or of course our HIT sensei Marcus300

EDIT: opps, didnt see your post Nephets
    I meant the plates research.

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    IMHO any depression that needs medication has not been handled. You need to establish why you are depressed and need meds?

You think you are depressed now, wait until PCT and you're tired as shit, not only from killing it for 20 weeks straight, 6 days a week in the gym. But tired of 3 hr meal prepping on Sundays for the calories you need for the next week. Tired of pinning shots in your ass and subq for the HCG . Tired of logging and tracking every AI and every pin. And this is during a cycle. Couple that with the mindfuck of waiting 5 to 6 weeks for the Test to kick in thinking you got bunk shit.
    Chicagotarsier likes this.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Please take the depression taalk seriously.

Dbol is the WORST E2 agent you can put in your body. E2 is what makes you emotional or depressed emotional. I will not comment on your age and cycling but please read up and get a better understanding. It is not all rainbows even though it may look like it.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not to beat a dead horse.... The depression needs to be taken care of before AAS.
    Now to the age issue..... You want to know about depression.... What hapens if you cycle and you can't get your test back up where it should be? Older people get depressed with low test what about a young person at your age? Your young age and a screwed up HPTA? You are near the pinnacle of natural test production and you want to shut it down?
    Please think about these questions and honestly answer them to yourself before you make a decision. Good luck

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Not to beat a dead horse.... The depression needs to be taken care of before AAS.
    Now to the age issue..... You want to know about depression.... What hapens if you cycle and you can't get your test back up where it should be? Older people get depressed with low test what about a young person at your age? Your young age and a screwed up HPTA? You are near the pinnacle of natural test production and you want to shut it down?
    Please think about these questions and honestly answer them to yourself before you make a decision. Good luck
    I can testify myself if mood problems are already present low T as well as AAS can amplify them by 1000%.

jackfrost88 is offline Associate Member
    I might get some flack for saying this but it was super irresponsible of your doctor / psychiatrist or whoever to put a 16 year old on high doses of STRONG anti depressants. I was prescribed similar ones at 15. These drugs are no joke and depression is one of the most misunderstood problems out there. I have no doubt that you have depression like symptoms but true clinical depression is rare and doctors are too quick to throw a pill at an issue without considering consequences.

If I were you I would work on creating a lifestyle and life where the drugs are not needed. This would be the ideal. You are only 18 and sounds like your going in the right direction. Finish school, get a good job, workout everyday, eat right and I HIGHLY doubt you or 99% of people would have depression anymore. Again I might be misunderstanding the issue but I was in a similar position where my parents told me I should go on meds, my doctor told me to go on meds and who was I as a 15 year old to stand up to authority figures like that. Turns out a host of other factors were causing the depression/anxiety and the drugs only made more problems.

Work on diet, training and lifestyle however slow that may be and thank your past self for making good decisions. Best of luck

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^ agree %100.

There is actual depression and "depression". Most ppl are affected by the latter and can imo be fixed by healthy lifestyle and habits.

Docs are pushing SSRIs beyond believable, it's getting ridiculous.

Prescribing them indiscriminately to teenagers can be considered criminal if not strictly necessary.
    jackfrost88 likes this.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Walked through the depression with a friend. If you read up the normal path in the West is treatment via therapy plus drugs. My fried cured a large part of her issue by correcting her diet. She loved being super skinny and would not eat for days if she felt she was anything but perfect. Making a diet plan that gave her some carbs daily cured a large part of her depression. Therapy and diet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information