Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Chicagotarsier

Thread: HGH, Test Cyp and DHEA

overfl0w is offline New Member

HGH, Test Cyp and DHEA

Weight: 84kg
    Height: 1.83m
    BF: 11%

Was wondering whether I will achieve any visible results (muscle gain / fat loss) with the follow stack:

100mg of DHEA ED
    200mg Test Cyp every 5th day
    1.5IU HGH ED

My sports science doc has placed me on this HRT as I've had slightly low HGH, Test and elevated estrogen. (I screwed up 8 months ago by running an Anavar -only cycle).

My aim is to get significant mass and fat loss, so I'm wondering if this is a waste or is he prepping me up to kick it up a notch when I visit him again in 3 weeks time.

I will ask him to throw in some SARMS too if appropriate... that is, if I get an opportunity to re-evaluate the above figures.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by overfl0w View Post
    Weight: 84kg
    Height: 1.83m
    BF: 11%

Was wondering whether I will achieve any visible results (muscle gain / fat loss) with the follow stack:

100mg of DHEA ED
    200mg Test Cyp every 5th day
    1.5IU HGH ED

My sports science doc has placed me on this HRT as I've had slightly low HGH, Test and elevated estrogen. (I screwed up 8 months ago by running an Anavar -only cycle).

My aim is to get significant mass and fat loss, so I'm wondering if this is a waste or is he prepping me up to kick it up a notch when I visit him again in 3 weeks time.

I will ask him to throw in some SARMS too if appropriate... that is, if I get an opportunity to re-evaluate the above figures.

Prescribing a solid dose of DHEA = Estrogen
    Prescribing a med to high level testosterone TrT dose = Estrogen
    HgH = Water retention.
    And no AI???

Add an AI and it should get you back to feeling normal. It takes 6-months to see HgH results start. 150 a week Test for someone that was ok up until 8-months ago...dont plan on a lot of gains from it. DHEA could make you feel a lot better mentally.

Just as a helpful point...focus on getting back to feeling better. Work in that AI. Once you got it all rolling and labs look good then worry about "gains from PEDs"

Good luck on the TrT journey!
    MuscleScience and Mr.BB like this.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    HgH = Water retention.
    And no AI???

Add an AI and it should get you back to feeling normal. It takes 6-months to see HgH results start. 150 a week Test for someone that was ok up until 8-months ago...dont plan on a lot of gains from it. DHEA could make you feel a lot better mentally.

Just as a helpful point...focus on getting back to feeling better. Work in that AI. Once you got it all rolling and labs look good then worry about "gains from PEDs"

Spot on
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

ChicoSuave is offline New Member
    HgH = Water retention.
    And no AI???

Agreed

thanks fellas. going to sound stupid ... what's AI?

aromsrise inhibitor ... ok... yep, not sure why he didn't prescribe that too. I will see him in 2 weeks.

should I suggest he ups the measurements? ... whilst I appreciate getting and feeling better, I'm hoping for slightly quicker results... this HRT is all kind of expensive here in Aust... don't know if it's sustainable dropping $1K every 20 days

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I normally stay out of these kind of threads but this one is killing me.

While I agree 100% that an AI should be part of this regimen....I seriously question the advisability of starting a 34 yr old on a lifelong course of TRT drugs due to some low test levels 8 months post cycle that (I assume) have you have not attempted to deal with in other ways?

I would suggest seeking the advice of an Endo who will explore other avenues to try to restart your boys before just throwing in the towel at 34...

But that's just my opinion.

Couchlock is offline Banned

HgH = Water retention.
    And no AI???

I was going to say , E out da' ass

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    I normally stay out of these kind of threads but this one is killing me.

While I agree 100% that an AI should be part of this regimen....I seriously question the advisability of starting a 34 yr old on a lifelong course of TRT drugs due to some low test levels 8 months post cycle that (I assume) have you have not attempted to deal with in other ways?

I would suggest seeking the advice of an Endo who will explore other avenues to try to restart your boys before just throwing in the towel at 34...

But that's just my opinion.
    I feel absolutely fine...even prior to HRT... you've concerned me a little with the "lifelong TRT" ... how long will I be on this regime usually?

Also, to be clear, I was purely after getting some decent size, rather than going on some regimes... blood tests seem to reveal I had lower levels of test than usual, so he put me on that.

When I go back in 2 weeks, what are my options?

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    TRT is usually a life long treatment.

There are some newer agents used (or about to be used) that can really jump start the HPTA and it's possible to start it up again with the available PCT drugs in many cases,
    but your doctor should have informed you of the real possibility that if you go ahead with this, and stay on for any length of time,
    There are chances you won't be able to quit using exogenous testosterone ;
    meaning you'll have to rely on injections for the rest of your life.

Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    TRT is usually a life long treatment.

There are some newer agents used (or about to be used) that can really jump start the HPTA and it's possible to start it up again with the available PCT drugs in many cases,
    but your doctor should have informed you of the real possibility that if you go ahead with this, and stay on for any length of time,
    There are chances you won't be able to quit using exogenous testosterone ;
    meaning you'll have to rely on injections for the rest of your life.
    few questions bear in mind:

1. what happens if I tell him i want to stop
    2. should my levels go back to normal, and how long does this usually take
    3. if they do go back to normal, is there a chance for them to go back down again

Thread Information