muscletech69 is offline New Member

why havent I gained a pound on slin ?

I am on week four using insulin with no results. I am on 750 mgs of test so that is supposed to help. I inject 10 to 15 IU's after each workout three times a week. I slam the right amount or more carbs immediately after the shot in the form of a shake with added BCAA's and creatine. also 50 grams of protein within 30 minutes. Then a meal within 90 minutes of the shot. I am taking in about 3 K calories a day on top of that. By the way, the fact that I am on 750 mgs of test means nothing in regards to not gaining size. I have been on no less than 250 mgs for five years or more, 750 just makes me feel normal. 1000 mgs a week is as high as I care to go anymore. The sides are getting to me. High blood pressure, high cholesterol and yes very high red blood cell count. I give blood every 8 weeks. All from abusing anabolics. So I am trying to cut my test levels down and stopped all stacks. Just test. Trying to utilize insulin but not seeing any results. Am not using it frequently enough? Please only reply if you have xperience with slin. Thank you

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    How much do you weight ATM? You might be heavy enough and doing enough exercise that you're not in a caloricaly positive state. Right now for my widget and activity level. I need 3100 kcal for maintainence.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

I am 5.9 and 200 lbs. heavier when I use more test and stack additional stuff, but got off all but test and staying at 200. I just don't want to get what appears to be a beer gut.
    I am thinking maybe three times week is not enough. I read dudes saying they gained 20 pounds in six weeks. I haven't gained a pound man. I appreciate you answering. My normal weight before I cycled was 165 . Now I cruise at about 200. I am not a big guy by any means.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    DO you monitor your blood?

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    More food.
    \
    Period

You are not calorie positive as Muscle Science pointed out.

The expectation of 20 pounds in 6 weeks from just slin is incorrrect

Thanks for the feedback. More calories seems to be answer. I am not using a fat burner so I guess I better watch what I eat. Thanks again for the advise. I also read you should not run slin more that six weeks. Is there truth in this?

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muscletech69 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. More calories seems to be answer. I am not using a fat burner so I guess I better watch what I eat. Thanks again for the advise. I also read you should not run slin more that six weeks. Is there truth in this?
    How are you using it?

Thread Information