Results 1 to 17 of 17
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By David LoPan
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Clove1234
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Tren Mast Test

  1. #1
    Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Gains factory
    Posts
    483

    Tren Mast Test

    I currently am doing my first cycle, test only. Before i even started that i actually got some Tren , mast and test for free. I planned on using it and wanted to have some advice as far as when i would be ready for it.

    I know not to start with more than one AAS. Is there something i should do before i got straight to the stack after my test cycle and pct? Maybe test and an oral?

    Any information or opinions appreciated.

  2. #2
    David LoPan's Avatar
    David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Big Trouble, Little China
    Posts
    2,776
    Blog Entries
    1
    I see you are 25. Can you post up the rest of your stats like height, weight, BF, and training experience? Test only for your first cycle. I would suggest that you get bloodwork done to see where your natural levels are before you start.

    Hold off on the tren and mast. I know it is hard to do when you have it right there but you need to know how you respond to test. Do you have an AI and HCG on hand? Have you read the thread planning and excuiting a first cycle on here?
    marcus300 likes this.

  3. #3
    Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Gains factory
    Posts
    483
    I’m well experienced, power lifter with 4 years heavy lifting experience. In grad school for pt. Medical Diatetics undergrad. I have done probably 200 hours of research before doing this cycle. I’m 25 5’9’’ 195lbs 14% bf

    The only thing I didn’t do perfectly is my blood work. Had no choice because of timing to start my cycle before blood work. IM getting it done on the ninth. I did get blood work done last year but don’t have that on hand, my doctor said everthing was fine, i know that’s a relative term. He did however say i had high testosterone for being 24 at the time. No idea what it was.

    I do have an ai, and pct on hand. Everything down to macros and dosages on white board to ease my ocd. I’m have absolutely no intentions on doing anything but test this first go around. Feel good now at this point in my cycle. Is there another cycle i should try before doing the test, mast, Tren is what I’m asking. Can I finish this cycle, do my pct then after a few weeks start test, mast, Tren?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,440
    Quote Originally Posted by Clove1234 View Post
    I’m well experienced, power lifter with 4 years heavy lifting experience. In grad school for pt. Medical Diatetics undergrad. I have done probably 200 hours of research before doing this cycle. I’m 25 5’9’’ 195lbs 14% bf

    The only thing I didn’t do perfectly is my blood work. Had no choice because of timing to start my cycle before blood work. IM getting it done on the ninth. I did get blood work done last year but don’t have that on hand, my doctor said everthing was fine, i know that’s a relative term. He did however say i had high testosterone for being 24 at the time. No idea what it was.

    I do have an ai, and pct on hand. Everything down to macros and dosages on white board to ease my ocd. I’m have absolutely no intentions on doing anything but test this first go around. Feel good now at this point in my cycle. Is there another cycle i should try before doing the test, mast, Tren is what I’m asking. Can I finish this cycle, do my pct then after a few weeks start test, mast, Tren?
    If you had done 200 hours of research then you would know the answer to this...

    No you cannot start a cycle 2 weeks after PCT.
    No you shouldn't use tren on your second cycle.

    FYI: It is best to use the formula of cycle time plus PCT time equals time off so...
    A 12 week cycle plus 2 weeks before PCT start plus 4 weeks of PCT equals 18 weeks before you should start another cycle and...
    only if blood work done 8 weeks after the end of PCT shows that you have recovered.
    marcus300 likes this.

  5. #5
    Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Gains factory
    Posts
    483
    Focused my research on first cycle, diet, injecting and what to use as a pct. No reason to spend anytime looking down the road and at that point, months ago I didn’t have free AAS calling my name.

    I didn’t not say i was going to start two weeks after, but thanks for the information i do appreciate it. What would be a good second cycle? As stated above, possibly and oral like dbol and test?

  6. #6
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    a good second cycle is going to based on how you respond to your first cycle of test only . you will learn a lot. you will learn how your body aromatizes, you will learn if your sensitive to estrogen, gyno prone, DHT sensitive, androgen sensitive etc..

    based on what you learn THEN you will know whats a good second cycle .

    example - if you find you aromatize a ton and are estrogen sensitive and gyno prone, then there would be zero point in doing Test and Dbol for cycle two . you'd be better off with test and T-bol or test and Winny or test and mast.

    figure out how your body responds to test, estrogen, and dht. then you'll have a better picture of what cycle two is going to entail.

    also figure out how well you recover from your PCT . if you really struggle with recovery and getting natty levels back, then your next cycle may be better running low dose test and var (not that suppressive) compared to test and tren or deca (highly suppressive)

  7. #7
    Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Gains factory
    Posts
    483
    Thanks, this is great information. The biggest pain in the ass about AAS and pct is 12 different forums have 12 different opinions. I found this one and it seemed to be the most legit as far as people actually stating facts.

    I do have blood work also scheduled for the week after what would be my last week of pct. This will give me an insight as far as what to do the second time around if i choose to do so.
    GearHeaded likes this.

  8. #8
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    Quote Originally Posted by Clove1234 View Post
    Thanks, this is great information. The biggest pain in the ass about AAS and pct is 12 different forums have 12 different opinions. I found this one and it seemed to be the most legit as far as people actually stating facts.

    I do have blood work also scheduled for the week after what would be my last week of pct. This will give me an insight as far as what to do the second time around if i choose to do so.
    IF you choose to do so? I'm sure after cycle one that cycle two won't come soon enough

    note- keep in mind that the PCT drugs are going to effect and alter your blood work

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,440
    Quote Originally Posted by Clove1234 View Post
    Thanks, this is great information. The biggest pain in the ass about AAS and pct is 12 different forums have 12 different opinions. I found this one and it seemed to be the most legit as far as people actually stating facts.

    I do have blood work also scheduled for the week after what would be my last week of pct. This will give me an insight as far as what to do the second time around if i choose to do so.
    1 week after PCT you will still have PCT meds in your system.
    Get bloodwork 8 weeks after PCT ends.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,440
    Quote Originally Posted by Clove1234 View Post
    Focused my research on first cycle, diet, injecting and what to use as a pct. No reason to spend anytime looking down the road and at that point, months ago I didn’t have free AAS calling my name.

    I didn’t not say i was going to start two weeks after, but thanks for the information i do appreciate it. What would be a good second cycle? As stated above, possibly and oral like dbol and test?
    you are correct.
    you didn't say two weeks....
    you said a few weeks.

    FYI: the definition of a few is "a small number of".

  11. #11
    Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    740
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Clove1234 View Post
    I currently am doing my first cycle, test only. Before i even started that i actually got some Tren , mast and test for free. I planned on using it and wanted to have some advice as far as when i would be ready for it.

    I know not to start with more than one AAS. Is there something i should do before i got straight to the stack after my test cycle and pct? Maybe test and an oral?

    Any information or opinions appreciated.
    I'd run a few test only cycles at your age before adding other things, save the tren/mast for your 4th or 5th cycle

    It's not a sprint, but a marathon

  12. #12
    Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Gains factory
    Posts
    483
    Thanks for the insight, i will change the date of my post cycle blood work. Wasn’t considering the pct drugs being in my system when scheduling.

    Do you guys think its even possible to only do one cycle? Lol

  13. #13
    Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Gains factory
    Posts
    483
    Another question for you guys since i already have this thread. I have some test prop. Could i have “front loaded” or started my cycle with this to feel the test effects sooner? If so in what stages or doses would i got from prop to cyp

  14. #14
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    if your front load a cycle its best to run your base amount of test c or e at say 500mg per week , then for the first 4 weeks you simply run 100mg of test prop EOD on top of that. that gets things going fairy quick

  15. #15
    Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Gains factory
    Posts
    483
    Sounds good i might do that for the second time around and an oral based on how i react to this cycle. Haven’t had any problems two weeks into this first cycle other than hating needles.

  16. #16
    Jerry2020 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    139
    Learn to love the pin! I love pin days, itís a mental thing but I really like it now after getting through slight nerves with the first couple. I think of it as some of the pain to get to the end result of the gain, certainly no worse than the pain we go through at the gym every day.

    Just take the first cycle as it comes. Iím 5 weeks in and up 20lb on Test only, no way would I want strength and weight gains to come any quicker. I think people who add other compounds to first cycles are crazy now, they say there will never be another cycle like your first so enjoy it and save the other stuff for down the track.

  17. #17
    Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Gains factory
    Posts
    483
    I actually do enjoy the pain afterwards, idk if that sounds weird. I have enjoyed leg degs since starting.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •