Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Tren "Recomp" Cycle

Muse is offline Junior Member

Tren "Recomp" Cycle

I'm currently in the planning stage for my 5th cycle.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Previous Cycle History:
    1: Andropen 275 (test blend) for 10 weeks
    2: Test E @500mg/wk with a D-bol kick start
    3: Test E @600mg/wk, EQ @600mg/wk
    3: Test E@270mg/wk, Tren Ace @ 150mg/wk
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Let myself go recently with work and home issues, no excuses though!
    166lbs, 12%BF

My Proposed Cycle in 2 months time
    This will be a 'Recomp' cycle obviously controlled by my diet and training.

Week 1-12: Test-E @ between 160- 300mg/wk unsure what to go for?
    Week 1-10: Tren-A @ 300mg/wk (85mg/EOD) - is this more beneficial to 60mg EOD?
    Week 8-12: Winny @ 25mg ED
    Caber @ 0.5mg/wk (0.25mg/3.5 days) - Last cycle I dropped this due to libido issues, E levels were managed with AI.
    Week 2-12: HCG @ 500iu/wk (250iu/3.5 days)

PCT
    Week 15-18: Nolva @40/40/20/20, Clomid @50/50/25/25 - work a charm for me!

Cycle Support:
    Vitamin-B6 600mg/day
    Liver support

QUESTIONS
    1. Any comments on my Tren Ace dose advise on 60mg EOD or 80mg EOD
    2. Test dose 160mg/wk or 300mg/wk any experienced tren users please any comments on the ratio?
    3. Finally diet.... so many different opinions, im thinking of cycling carbs on workout days. Im going 1.5g protein per lb of bodyweight, fat as low as possible except for essential fatty acids and residual found in protein, as for the carbs im unsure what to do maintenance or slightly above... any advice please? Ive changed my mind 100 times, and diet is the most important part!!

Thanks for reading, all advise/criticim is appreciated

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    #1 and #2 -Personally, I would opt for the lower dose of tren and run the test @ 300/week if that gives you good results. Some guys run higher dosages, and that's fine for them, I'm just giving you my 2cc on your post.
    I would run the HCG all the way through from start to PCT.
    No comment on the Winny.
    Have the Cabergoline on hand, but if you can keep E2 in control don't run it.You probably won't need it at either dosage but better to have and not need it than need it and not have it.
    Ditch the B6, especially @ that dosage.
    For liver support, go with TUDCA and NAC.

If you're going to carb cycle, that handles your carb intake. Don't sell yourself too short on healthy fats, you'll want them for fuel, especially if you're restricting your carbs to a great degree.
    If you're still unsure about your diet layout, post up your diet plan in here:
    https://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/

Look for some of BackInBlack's posts. He is very good w/ dietary tweaks and advice.
    Last edited by almostgone; 02-03-2018 at 03:17 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    #1 and #2 -Personally, I would opt for the lower dose of tren and run the test @ 300/week if that gives you good results. Some guys run higher dosages, and that's fine for them, I'm just giving you my 2cc on your post.
    I would run the HCG all the way through from start to PCT.
    No comment on the Winny.
    Have the Cabergoline on hand, but if you can keep E2 in control don't run it.You probably won't need it at either dosage but better to have and not need it than need it and not have it.
    Ditch the B6, especially @ that dosage.
    For liver support, go with TUDCA and NAC.

If you're going to carb cycle, that handles your carb intake. Don't sell yourself too short on healthy fats, you'll want them for fuel, especially if you're restricting your carbs to a great degree.
    If you're still unsure about your diet layout, post up your diet plan in here:
    https://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/

Look for some of BackInBlack's posts. He is very good w/ dietary tweaks and advice.
    Thank You very much! I've posted my diet in the other forum, Thanks!

Muse, are you 21 or is your profile outdated?

Hi no I'm 28 now. Ill update thanks

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've never understood why people run 12 week cycles with long ester Test when you'd be 4 shots into your 3rd bottle at 12 weeks...Why not go 15 weeks and finish the 3rd bottle..? Furthermore, one can really benefit from those extra 3 weeks with long ester Test IMO..

Anyway, I would run the Test at 125mg eod with Tren at 50mg eod in the same shot. Keep it simple. I would add Winny in at week 10 and run it 50mg eod until the end of the cycle.

Run an AI low dose like Adex .5mg e3d with nolva on hand in case you get a flare up.

I've run this same cycle in much higher dosages with adex at 5.mg e3d and it was plenty so you should be fine but you wanna have nolva on hand cause everybody's different.

Get blood work done before the cycle, at week 9 and at week 15. Tren is known to wreak havoc on lipids and so is Winny so you wanna stay on top of it. But honestly you're not running these compounds long enough to really worry about lipids but one should know and stay on top of it. That will also help you make more sound decisions for future cycles cause maybe Mast would be a better choice next time if Winny destroys your lipid profile for example...Only way to know is to be armed with the info!

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    I've never understood why people run 12 week cycles with long ester Test when you'd be 4 shots into your 3rd bottle at 12 weeks...Why not go 15 weeks and finish the 3rd bottle..? Furthermore, one can really benefit from those extra 3 weeks with long ester Test IMO..

Anyway, I would run the Test at 125mg eod with Tren at 50mg eod in the same shot. Keep it simple. I would add Winny in at week 10 and run it 50mg eod until the end of the cycle.

Run an AI low dose like Adex .5mg e3d with nolva on hand in case you get a flare up.

I've run this same cycle in much higher dosages with adex at 5.mg e3d and it was plenty so you should be fine but you wanna have nolva on hand cause everybody's different.

Get blood work done before the cycle, at week 9 and at week 15. Tren is known to wreak havoc on lipids and so is Winny so you wanna stay on top of it. But honestly you're not running these compounds long enough to really worry about lipids but one should know and stay on top of it. That will also help you make more sound decisions for future cycles cause maybe Mast would be a better choice next time if Winny destroys your lipid profile for example...Only way to know is to be armed with the info!
    Thnks, also. 1 bottle of test 10ml 300mg/ml = 250mg per week at e3d shots of 125mg. I prefer a low TRT dose of test to minimize tren sides. Tren will be 200mg to 300mg every week depending on what I decide to do..

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Muse View Post
    Thnks, also. 1 bottle of test 10ml 300mg/ml = 250mg per week at e3d shots of 125mg. I prefer a low TRT dose of test to minimize tren sides. Tren will be 200mg to 300mg every week depending on what I decide to do..
    The math is not adding up bro.. Ok so my suggestion was based on pharm grade Test 250, half a cc eod would be 375mg/week which I have found to be more than enough when running Tren . To mitigate prolactin sides of Tren and aromatization of Test make sure to run a low dose AI (Adex .5mg e3d should be sufficient). If I run Test and Tren without an AI my dick doesn't work lol so something to be aware of.

Back to the math...since your Test is 300mg/cc do .4 cc eod. That will be 1.2 cc or 360mg/ week.

Quote Originally Posted by Muse View Post
    250mg/wk to 300mg/wk is enough Test to keep your Test numbers up. I recommend that guys have half dozen or so cycles under their belt before they run Tren . If this is your first Tren cycle, stick with 200mg/wk. You'll get good results with 300mg/200mg combo.
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    250mg/wk to 300mg/wk is enough Test to keep your Test numbers up. I recommend that guys have half dozen or so cycles under their belt before they run Tren. If this is your first Tren cycle, stick with 200mg/wk. You'll get good results with 300mg/200mg combo.
    Hi it's my 5th cycle and second with tren ace, first time I ran tren @60mg EOD, 200mg a week.

This time I propose Test E@ 250mg wk, Tren Ace@ 80mg/wk

Thread Information