Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Them Gyno Blues

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries

Them Gyno Blues

So, since now i know that I am gyno prone to the extreme - I run tamox whenever it flares up. Anywhere from 20-40mg daily - since I take this shit oh too regularly, I finally looked into side effects and interactions of the med. . . . Apparently it's not as harmless as once thought.

Read into Raloxifine also - the sides are quite the same

So - any other suggestions here? I have been considering getting this shit removed. But, man - it's not the prettiest procedure & my growths have been manageable. Nothing at all on the left side, and the growth in the right settles down after about 4-6 week of tamoxifen use.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    DHT applied locally (gel) might help.

I've been on ralo for a couple months and did wonders for my gyno, however after one months or so sides started to appear, leg cramps, low body temp with freezing cold extremities, all went back to normal after a few days without ralo, but now after two-three weeks I can notice some puffiness again over chest.

Blog Entries
    I'm gonna talk to my surgeon connect about this shit. Since now, I kinda have one on tap

But, I don't get what he can do - it's too minor so far. Wtf - just let it grow then get em removed?! My left side has had zero issue for over a year - fvcker

I get gyno flare up on my left side from time to time. I increase my adex and the pain and size goes down. It's manageable so I don't worry about it. If you're prone to gyno, you should definitely get yourself checked out.

Blog Entries
    I'll def see what he has to say. . . But, yeah - I'm def not good with going under the knife

When I get these, would a higher dose of xTane help? My estro is in check, and these just come & go. Always with tren e(no more tren e for me), a little with tren ace - and, some just random.

This one - I had no probs at all, out of nowhere - I wake up with this shit in my right tit

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dude the only way to make this sh*t go away for good is getting it removed and having them take the gland out as well. You can get it done for only like 4 g's and can even finance it lol. The only downside is recovery time... That's the reason I haven't done it yet. Mines not that bad to where I'm self conscious about it especially when I'm a bit leaner, it's more so an annoyance and when bulking and putting on a little body fat it becomes far more noticeable from a certain angle when nips are totally relaxed and temp is hot.

I'm also thinking long term cause I'm trying to compete at some point and I don't want that sh*t poppin up at inopportune times. Plus it hurts when it flares up and just pisses me off. The impact on aesthetics is only part of the problem.

Anyway, I'm planning for this fall to get it done. I'm going to be running 400 mg's Primo along with my base to make sure I don't lose muscle and just keep it moving with some LISS cardio to keep my body fat in check and after a month or so you can lift again so it's not too bad.

Blog Entries
    4g's?! Lol

That's still a decent price. . . I think I can get my dude to do it for 1-2k. . . Me having any surgery just don't settle tho. . . I have seen some post gyno surgery nightmares.

But, at this point I am def cutting back on the dex

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    4g's?! Lol

That's still a decent price. . . I think I can get my dude to do it for 1-2k. . . Me having any surgery just don't settle tho. . . I have seen some post gyno surgery nightmares.

That's why you don't go to the guy who says he'll do it for 2 grand lol. I'm all about getting hooked up trust me bro but when it comes to this sh*t I'd rather pay a little more and go to someone who's operated on a long list of pro bodybuilders. Someone I know for sure won't f*ck it up. There are guys who've done thousands of gyno surgeries and have it down to a science. I've done my research and for ~4 grand you can get it done by the best... And if you finance it you can pay it off inside a year, no sweat.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    So, since now i know that I am gyno prone to the extreme - I run tamox whenever it flares up. Anywhere from 20-40mg daily - since I take this shit oh too regularly, I finally looked into side effects and interactions of the med. . . . Apparently it's not as harmless as once thought.

Read into Raloxifine also - the sides are quite the same

So - any other suggestions here? I have been considering getting this shit removed. But, man - it's not the prettiest procedure & my growths have been manageable. Nothing at all on the left side, and the growth in the right settles down after about 4-6 week of tamoxifen use.
    I think your best bet overall is TAMOXIFEN right now or see a doctor about having it surgically removed.
    Do you run any AI's or SERMS when you run a cycle?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    Do you run any AI's or SERMS when you run a cycle?
    Yes, xTane

Rejackulous is offline New Member
    Ever try letrozole ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rejackulous View Post
    Ever try letrozole?
    Oh yeah,

It kept my gyno flare ups down when I ran very high doses of tren and other gear.

Prob is that it made me feel so terrible. I ran it at a low dose as an Ai on a few cycles.

Rejackulous is offline New Member
    Dam man I had some of that happening to me lucky enough it worked for me but as you know everyone is different but I hope you find the best solution for yourself asap !

Blog Entries
    it's not life or death < thankfully

But, just oh so annoying. . . . . To me surgery seems intense, but apparently running tamoxifen for months at a time isn't side effect free either. . . . Go figure. . . . And, the sides on nolva look worse(or as bad) as the juice that I'm on itself

4g's?! Lol

I saw this thing on YouTube, I can totally do it for you for 500 bucks but this deal is only for today!
    Rejackulous and Cylon357 like this.

BuddyGlove1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I saw this thing on YouTube, I can totally do it for you for 500 bucks but this deal is only for today!
    I would go with this deal. Exacto knife, needle, thread and a bottle of tequila should do the trick. Oh! Maybe some germx!

Blog Entries
    Lol

No no, this is the surgeon that is doing all of the work on both of the wives - well, one is an ex < LOL

I already looked through some of his before/after work - and, I feel that I am not a candidate yet IMO

Thread Information