Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: My first cycle. Will log each pinning day. AI questions

JCUSN is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    We all metabolize things at different rates so it could have very well kicked in. Then there's placebo, or better diet (you seem to have gone to a caloric surplus )

Make sure to get bloods 5-6 weeks in with a sensitive estradiol test. If your libido was fine at 0.25mg adex EOD I would not have changed the AI dose until bloods warranted it. I noticed when missing AI doses my libido went down. When I tried going without an AI on my first cycle, as soon as the test kicked in I noticed it wouldn't be even bearable with the high E2 sides and I am not even gyno prone lol. Felt much better when I controlled estrogen.

What sort of E2 sides did you notice? I’ve not noticed anything at all. And honestly, I’ve not even taking my .25mg AI dose regularly. Last week I only took one dose of it. No gyno issues or anything yet (knock on wood).

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JCUSN View Post
    What sort of E2 sides did you notice? I’ve not noticed anything at all. And honestly, I’ve not even taking my .25mg AI dose regularly. Last week I only took one dose of it. No gyno issues or anything yet (knock on wood).
    I am not gyno prone at all. I got very bloated and my BP was rising day by day. I did it because of some broscience about how higher estrogen leads to more anabolism. Felt like crap, no libido, shit ton of acne. There are many, many side effects of high estrogen.

So I had PRK surgery on my eyes on Tuesday and I’ve been out of the gym ever since. This is day 3 of no lifting at all. I’m going nuts here, but I just can’t hit the gym with these eye pain and inability to see well.

Is this going to really hinder my results? I plan to take one more day off, for a total of 4, then get back at it 100%.

Any thoughts on this, fellas? Any comments on new photos? Seeing any difference?

Also, I’ve gained two pounds in the last three days even without lifting lol

You look bigger but lost some definition, still looks like some muscle gain

Don't worry you didn't miss so much. It'll be fine. Keep in mind you retain lots of water on cycle so not all the weight gain is pure dry muscle.
    JCUSN likes this.

You look bigger but lost some definition, still looks like some muscle gain

Don't worry you didn't miss so much. It'll be fine. Keep in mind you retain lots of water on cycle so not all the weight gain is pure dry muscle.
    I’ve been told that I will lose a bit of definition as the gains start to come, but if I keep my diet the same as I get heavier, the gains will slow a bit, but I’ll get a more lean appearance again. Does that make sense?

Like, I put on a lot of water and a little fat, then I start putting on more pure-muscle as the cycle continues. Is this nonsense?

That makes sense it is better to be on the safe side and eat more than you need but make sure you're no cutting yourself short. If you gain some fat then do a cut after PCT and then some just to make sure you kept your gains first. Always better safe than sorry

Edit: I never felt the need to up the calories throughout the cycle... Do it if you feel it's a better idea. Worst case scenario you have 1-2lbs extra fat no prob to cut...

Grumpo is offline New Member
    I’ve been told that I will lose a bit of definition as the gains start to come, but if I keep my diet the same as I get heavier, the gains will slow a bit, but I’ll get a more lean appearance again. Does that make sense?

Like, I put on a lot of water and a little fat, then I start putting on more pure-muscle as the cycle continues. Is this nonsense?
    I wouldn’t worry about fat and water gain if your trying to get big and strong.
    Anabolics are great for adding size as well as preserving muscles on a strict diet.

I like to dirty bulk in gear and reach max acceptable fatness take time off and keep the calories high if you okay being husky for a while.

Then hopping back on the sauce and doing an aggressive diet and shedding fat quick hanging on to size.

I find this to be much more fun and you see more results than the tradional bulk on cycle and then cut while pct or off.

I will never cut without the use of anabolics avian, but I would bulk without them if that makes sense. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I seem to have stagnated on my weight and I can’t figure out why. I’m eating a steady 2800-3000 calories per day, but I cannot break 170 pounds. My lifts have all gone up, but those are stagnating as well. Starting week 6 of the cycle now!

Grumpo is offline New Member
    Bro you not gaining weight cause your not eating enough.

3000 calories is not a lot for someone who trains hard and uses gear.

Bump them up to 3500 and see what happens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpo View Post
    Bro you not gaining weight cause your not eating enough.

3000 calories is not a lot for someone who trains hard and uses gear.

Bump them up to 3500 and see what happens
    are you taking advantage of the nutrient partitioning effects of this cycle and eating plenty of Carbs ? if not and your pounding down too much protein instead then you won't grow as well.

also, are you over doing your AI usage ? If growth was my biggest goal I wouldn't even be running an AI on such a light cycle (unless I was super estrogen sensitive, and if that was the case I'd be running a SERM instead)

I seem to have stagnated on my weight and I can’t figure out why. I’m eating a steady 2800-3000 calories per day, but I cannot break 170 pounds. My lifts have all gone up, but those are stagnating as well. Starting week 6 of the cycle now!
    eat more food.

Thanks, fellas. I’m going to up calories to 3500 starting today!

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    are you taking advantage of the nutrient partitioning effects of this cycle and eating plenty of Carbs ? if not and your pounding down too much protein instead then you won't grow as well.

also, are you over doing your AI usage ? If growth was my biggest goal I wouldn't even be running an AI on such a light cycle (unless I was super estrogen sensitive, and if that was the case I'd be running a SERM instead)
    How many carbs should I run? With my increased calories starting today, I’ll be 325g daily. Is that good?

Also...I’ll stop my AI today. What symptoms could I expect to see first if my E2 gets too high?

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Whats your 3500 calorie daily meal plan look like?

Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK1 View Post
    Whats your 3500 calorie daily meal plan look like?
    100 f/ 325 c/ 325 p
    3500 total calories

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    100 f/ 325 c/ 325 p
    3500 total calories
    What are u actually eating and how many meals a day.

Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK1 View Post
    What are u actually eating and how many meals a day.
    Mostly consists of oats, rice, whole wheat pasta, sirloin steak, chicken thighs, salmon, almonds, peanut butter, corn tortillas, avocados, tuna, protein powder, 2% milk. That’s mostly it.

I eat 4 times per day, plus an oats, whey, peanut butter shake I make.

your diet looks fairly on point for growth. I would throw in a super high carb day once per week, perhaps on a high volume workout day or leg day. Try to get in 500g of carbs that day,, then go back to the 325 rest the week (you can cut down the protein that day).

as far as elevated E sides.. restlessness, anxiety, trouble sleeping, super sensitive or swollen nips, mood swings

your diet looks fairly on point for growth. I would throw in a super high carb day once per week, perhaps on a high volume workout day or leg day. Try to get in 500g of carbs that day,, then go back to the 325 rest the week (you can cut down the protein that day).

as far as elevated E sides.. restlessness, anxiety, trouble sleeping, super sensitive or swollen nips, mood swings
    God knows I’ve had plenty of mood swings, but that’s it. I suppose that could be anything.

Isn’t my libido supposed to be raging on cycle? I don’t really feel anything like that.

God knows I’ve had plenty of mood swings, but that’s it. I suppose that could be anything.

Isn’t my libido supposed to be raging on cycle? I don’t really feel anything like that.
    IF you started taking an AI from day one of your cycle,, then your libido is going to be in the gutter, so might your energy levels and your mood. what happens is you start taking test and those levels begin going up like they should, but you start taking an AI at the same time and your estrogen levels begin going down.. thats a huge hormonal problem and cause for a host of side effects.
    As testosterone levels begin going up estrogen is SUPPOSED to go up with it at the same time. Maintaining a good Test to E ratio is important. thats why I'm an advocate for only running an AI if its really needed (or in contest prep)
    balance likes this.

IF you started taking an AI from day one of your cycle,, then your libido is going to be in the gutter, so might your energy levels and your mood. what happens is you start taking test and those levels begin going up like they should, but you start taking an AI at the same time and your estrogen levels begin going down.. thats a huge hormonal problem and cause for a host of side effects.
    As testosterone levels begin going up estrogen is SUPPOSED to go up with it at the same time. Maintaining a good Test to E ratio is important. thats why I'm an advocate for only running an AI if its really needed (or in contest prep)
    Glad you joined in this threat, man. Thanks. I’ve totallt stopped my AI.

For some reason I got very very sick yesterday. Could barely eat anything, and had to take the day off the gym. Back at it today though and feeling better.

Question...I’m getting some bad acne all over my scalp, but only on my scalp. On top of my head, on the sides. It’s a bit painful and unsightly. Anyone else experience this? I already use Nizoral and tea tree shampoo.

J, it could just be thats where you are destined to get it. As a teenager i got pretty bad acne on my back. Most guys tend to get it on their back with certain compounds. So i figured that would be where i would get it, par for the course. But regardless of compound, i dont get any on my back, only some here and there on my upper legs. Sonetines just works that way
    JCUSN likes this.

How do you guys/gals feel about adding milk to my diet to keep my calories high? I’m struggling with all these calories, but I fucking love milk and it’s packed with calories. Are they bad calories though?

Thanks!

How do you guys/gals feel about adding milk to my diet to keep my calories high? I’m struggling with all these calories, but I fucking love milk and it’s packed with calories. Are they bad calories though?

Thanks!
    for guys that struggle to gain weight, I've recommend on this forum several times, a glass of whole milk with every meal and another right before bed. great way to get in the calories as long as your digestion is fine with lactose
    JCUSN, hollowedzeus and Obs like this.

Is it normal for serious fatigue to start setting in at this time? For the last three workout days, I’ve had zero motivation, and felt so damn tired. Is this normal?

Is it normal for serious fatigue to start setting in at this time? For the last three workout days, I’ve had zero motivation, and felt so damn tired. Is this normal?
    Hey JCUSN, nice to see you're keeping the log. Have you done mid cycle bloods? No it's not normal could be due to a number of things...

Hey JCUSN, nice to see you're keeping the log. Have you done mid cycle bloods? No it's not normal could be due to a number of things...
    Not yet. I’m planning to run this for 16 weeks now, so I was going to do my mid cycle labs at at week 8-9. This lethargy only recently hit. I removed my AI from the regiment, but not sure that would be the cause.

tomfoolery is offline New Member

Advice needed.! First cycle test prop and AI.?

Hi

Im 32, 6.2 and 220 pounds. Ive been lifting weights on and off for 12 years and have always done more cardio. Love running & cycling. Never touched anything besides protein powder.

Planning on doing an 8 week cycle of test prop, 110mg eod. No alcohol, clean diet, plenty of weights and cardio.

There is so much information our there around AI's its making my head spin.!! I have Letrozole 2.5mg tablets available.

My question is should i use these from the first day and at what dose, eod or ed.? Or should I look for another AI that is more 'user friendly'.?

Not yet. I’m planning to run this for 16 weeks now, so I was going to do my mid cycle labs at at week 8-9. This lethargy only recently hit. I removed my AI from the regiment, but not sure that would be the cause.
    For that make sure its sensitive estradiol test btw.

Quote Originally Posted by tomfoolery View Post
    Hi

Im 32, 6.2 and 220 pounds. Ive been lifting weights on and off for 12 years and have always done more cardio. Love running & cycling. Never touched anything besides protein powder.

Planning on doing an 8 week cycle of test prop, 110mg eod. No alcohol, clean diet, plenty of weights and cardio.

There is so much information our there around AI's its making my head spin.!! I have Letrozole 2.5mg tablets available.

My question is should i use these from the first day and at what dose, eod or ed.? Or should I look for another AI that is more 'user friendly'.?
    start your own thread brother.. and no don't start that much Letro from day one of your cycle !!!!

this would be normal if you were running very high dosages, toxic compounds like tren and anadrol , or just starting out with HGH, or running too much AI . but if none of this is the case then this is not normal, especially in a calorie surplus.

whats your training look like ?

this would be normal if you were running very high dosages, toxic compounds like tren and anadrol , or just starting out with HGH, or running too much AI . but if none of this is the case then this is not normal, especially in a calorie surplus.

whats your training look like ?
    Training is very solid. 5 day split for each muscle group. Day 6 I go in and hit a full body workout. Day 7 is rest. I get anywhere from 24 - 32 sets per muscle group, but 16 sets on arms. Rep ranges are from 8-15.

Something else I’ve noticed, I sweat under my arms PROFUSELY. I’m using the strongest antiperspiarant I can buy, but I pit out every shirt I wear.

Is this normal on cycle?

Starting to get some facial bloat from water retention. Think I should give the arimidex another go at .25mg in injection days?

Starting to get some facial bloat from water retention. Think I should give the arimidex another go at .25mg in injection days?
    Just keep a constant dose for a while before doing bloods. If not then you don't have a dosing protocol to adjust, it's all a guessing game.

Just keep a constant dose for a while before doing bloods. If not then you don't have a dosing protocol to adjust, it's all a guessing game.
    Constant dose of just test without arimidex , or did you mean constant dose of arimidex? I hate this damn facial bloat.

Constant dose of just test without arimidex, or did you mean constant dose of arimidex? I hate this damn facial bloat.
    You shouldn't be bloated or feel like crap at all, going without an AI is reckless. Now you know how it feels though lol. You're on 5-10 times the amount of testosterone a man produces at their peak you should feel amazing. Standard protocol is 0.25mg arimidex EOD and adjust after bloods. I'd give it some time before you do bloods so the effects of arimidex have stabilized.

You now also know you're not gyno prone, some people grow tits with high estrogen

You shouldn't be bloated or feel like crap at all, going without an AI is reckless. Now you know how it feels though lol. You're on 5-10 times the amount of testosterone a man produces at their peak you should feel amazing. Standard protocol is 0.25mg arimidex EOD and adjust after bloods. I'd give it some time before you do bloods so the effects of arimidex have stabilized.

You now also know you're not gyno prone, some people grow tits with high estrogen
    I have fairly low body fat, so I wasn’t hugely concerned with estrogen or gyno, and I only dropped the AI at the recommendation of some of the previous posts above. But I’m back on now! .25mg EOD is the protocol I will follow now. Thank you!

Starting to get a bit frustrated with this cycle. I’m stuck right now on weight gain, unable to put on anymore considerable size. My calories are at 3400 per day (100f/325c/300p), and it makes me SO damn bloated and gross feeling all day. Step on the scale each morning the last three morning, haven’t gained a thing, and even lost a pound this morning. WTF.

Anyone with any sort of input? At 171 pounds, should 3400 calories be putting weight on me!?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information