Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Zydial is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    103

    First Cycle in 5 years. Prop, HGH, IGF1 (Pics + Complete Stats)

    Little background about myself

    I've ran several cycles from 19 YO to 23 YO until I injured myself on tren and then I was unable to workout for several years. I was young and dumb.

    I have past experience with test prop, test enanthate , deca , tren, dbol , anadrol , anavar , masteron , npp, turinabol .

    Now im 28, I've really let myself go over the last years, I was busy on a proffesional level with a very sedentary job, and let myself gain weight up to 280 lbs. Picture below

    October 2017. 38-40%? U Mirin'? Probably not. Also hiding my face because its not pretty either.

    First Cycle in 5 years. Prop, HGH, IGF1 (Pics + Complete Stats)-1.jpg

    I've mastered the diet and hit the cardio hard for 6 months. I had a little help from 4 UI a day of genotropin Pfizer HGH to aid with my weight loss therapy. I've lost a steady 2 pounds a week for 6 months while gaining muscle mass. My picture of today is in my stats a little below.

    Recently, I went to the surgeon for gynecomastia surgery, I still have my stitches, and I still have a 1-2 month of recovery and hgh-aided weight loss in front of me before I start my first cycle in 5 years. So I'm expecting to drop another 3-4% bodyfat before I jump back on roids.

    I'd like to do things right this time. Priority is to avoid lasting damage to my body and gain lean mass.

    I have good china connections and know how to brew my own gear so budget or knowing I get quality gear is not a problem for me.

    I would like to go down to 210-215 lbs at 14-15% bodyfat naturally (except for the use of HGH) before I start steroids again.

    Objective
    Gain lean mass while maintanining or lowering bodyfat. I would eat at maintenance or slightly over maintenance. Very clean diet, example is below.

    Stats
    28 years old
    5'10
    222 lbs
    body fat (19-22%? You tell me)

    First Cycle in 5 years. Prop, HGH, IGF1 (Pics + Complete Stats)-2.jpg

    AAS
    Test Prop 150mg EOD week 1-10
    Turinabol 50mg ED week 1-6
    Anavar 80mg ED week 1-8
    Have arimidex on hand in case of bloating

    Growth Factors
    HGH 6 UI ED continuously
    IGF-1-LR3 20mcg ED week 1-5 and during PCT
    IGF-1-DES 20mcg ED week 1-5 and during PCT
    IGF-2 LR3 20mcg ED week 1-5 and during PCT

    Recovery/PCT
    HCG 250mg biweekly week 1-10
    Clomid 100mg week 11-12, 50mg week 13-14
    Nolvadex 40mg week 11-12, 20mg week 13-14

    ROUTINE
    Wake up 9 AM:
    50g Oatmeal in water, sweetened with splenda
    One cup of egg white
    100g raspberries

    PRE-workout nutrition 1 PM
    50g of basmatti rice
    200g of grilled tilapia fish
    2 cups of vegetables

    Workout 2 PM
    15 mins of cardio before workout
    LAsts around 3-45 mins, hit one muscle hard 5 times a week, with 2 days of recovery per week that I use when needed. I rarely skip cardio. 6-7 time a week at least an hour a day.
    45 to 75 mins of cardio after workout.
    Cardio consist of walking on incline treadmill, 8 degree inclinaison, 2.5 mph speed. (500 cal/hour according to the machine)

    Postworkout nutrition 4-5 PM
    50g couscous
    150g tenderloin steak OR 200g crab meat
    30g whey protein
    2 cups of vegetables

    pre-bed meal
    150g ground horse meat
    3 slices of fat free craft cheese mixed with the meat
    100g avocado

    Around 2200-2600 calories.

    I give myself one cheat day per week, where I don't eat any shit. I just eat what I normally eat during my diet, but I eat to satiety and I dont weight my portions. I also cheat cleanly with protein chips or smartsweets gummy bears.

    Considering this would be my first cycle in 5 years, I was wondering if the use of turinabol and anavar would be overkill, or if I should replace them with a small dose of NPP to go with the prop. Also I was not sure if my HCG dosage is right. I personally love HGH and IGF, speeds up my gains with no sides and no loss of gains ever. I plan to remain on HGH for life as I've been on HGH for 6 months already and I can see very good benefits to my health in general.

    I had bloodwork done last week. Everything is good including testosterone and estradiol, so I've fully recovered from the shitty cycles of my younger days. HGH tested normal levels, but that may be normal because I've pinned a long 6 hours before the blood work. Haven't tested IGF1.

    Gyno surgery was full gland excision, as such, it will never come back and no longer need to be worried about estrogen or prolactin related gyno.

    I would love to have this community's experts input on my situation

    Thank you all for reading.
    Last edited by Zydial; 04-13-2018 at 03:14 PM.

  2. #2
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    great write up brother , and lots of good detailed information . rather then address it all, I'll bring up one main thing right now.

    drop the Tbol, and replace it with Masteron . its going to enhance the cycle, make everything work together, bind up SHBG so you have more free test available for muscle building, antagonize estrogen and prolactin receptors so you have less over all negative side effects.
    add 400mg per week Mast and your cycle is gtg (oh and if your anavar is legit you probably won't need 80mg of it)

  3. #3
    Zydial is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    great write up brother , and lots of good detailed information . rather then address it all, I'll bring up one main thing right now.

    drop the Tbol, and replace it with Masteron . its going to enhance the cycle, make everything work together, bind up SHBG so you have more free test available for muscle building, antagonize estrogen and prolactin receptors so you have less over all negative side effects.
    add 400mg per week Mast and your cycle is gtg (oh and if your anavar is legit you probably won't need 80mg of it)
    Thanks for your input, GH.

    I always tought masteron was only useful in cutting contest prep cycles, for altheletes with very low bodyfat. You really think masteron is going to do anything for someone in my physical condition between 15-20% bodyfat, looking to gain clean mass?

    Should i drop both the turinabol and anavar , or just the tbol? How low would you drop the anavar if I add 400mg weekly of masteron propionate to the cycle?

    Anavar is definitely legit. I ran anavar only alone at 100mg when I was younger and the lower back pumps and crazy strength gains did not lie.

    Do you think keeping aromasin on hand would be better than arimidex ? or will masteron take care of any estrogenic related side effects?
    Last edited by Zydial; 04-13-2018 at 03:20 PM.

  4. #4
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    Masteron is 'useful' for a cutting or contest prep cycle. But it does a lot more then just harden you up. Its really Internet forum rumors and generic steroid profiles online that paint masteron out to be a drug only for people who are already lean. experienced users know better. Mast enhances any cycle you do wither its a bulk or a cut. anything that has a strong affinity towards SHBG or that blocks estrogen and prolactin receptors is going to be of benefit.

    run the Var too. so test, mast, var.

    Aromasin is junk and extremely weak (might be ok for TRT guys running 150mg per week but thats it), so I'd have Arimidex on hand. If your plan is to grow and build muscle on this cycle then letting your E levels elevate is going to be beneficial. thats why I say to just have it on hand and not take it from day one.
    again Masteron is going to help block estrogen at the receptor sites itself.. not that it should be an issue being you've already had gyno surgery

  5. #5
    Zydial is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Masteron is 'useful' for a cutting or contest prep cycle. But it does a lot more then just harden you up. Its really Internet forum rumors and generic steroid profiles online that paint masteron out to be a drug only for people who are already lean. experienced users know better. Mast enhances any cycle you do wither its a bulk or a cut. anything that has a strong affinity towards SHBG or that blocks estrogen and prolactin receptors is going to be of benefit.

    run the Var too. so test, mast, var.

    Aromasin is junk and extremely weak (might be ok for TRT guys running 150mg per week but thats it), so I'd have Arimidex on hand. If your plan is to grow and build muscle on this cycle then letting your E levels elevate is going to be beneficial. thats why I say to just have it on hand and not take it from day one.
    again Masteron is going to help block estrogen at the receptor sites itself.. not that it should be an issue being you've already had gyno surgery

    Thank you. So I should be having masteron in every single cycle I do, bulk or cut, in lieu of AIs. Correct?

    Test Prop and masteron prop as the base, then I play with other compounds depending on the results I want
    Last edited by Zydial; 04-13-2018 at 04:57 PM.

  6. #6
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    Quote Originally Posted by Zydial View Post
    Thank you. So I should be having masteron in every single cycle I do, bulk or cut, in lieu of AIs. Correct?
    majority of the time yes you should have Masteron in your cycles.. however I will not say in lieu of AI's as there are a time and a place to use AI's, examples, in contest prep, running very high amounts of heavy aromatizing compounds (like staking Dbol and Ment together), or if your estrogen sensitive. for guys with gyno issues I generally suggest they simply run a SERM like Nolva while on cycle and not push the AI's to high.

    its really dependent on the situation, the goals, and the person. I have some clients taking an AI and I have others not taking an AI at all, andI have some using Nolva only.. As for Mast, its generally in most cycles I put together (there are exceptions)

  7. #7
    t-dogg's Avatar
    t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,024
    Hmmm how long do you plan on running hgh?

    I also wouldn't run two orals.

  8. #8
    cousinmuscles's Avatar
    cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,751
    Great job on the fat loss, you look great!

    Your calories are low, too low for building muscle. You're eating 4 small meals per day. You look muscular, my guess would be you need 1000 calories or more to go from deficit to surplus.

    You're also doing a lot of cardio... The longer you stay on a deficit and push the energy balance (calories consumed vs burned) negative the slower your metabolism works. IMO for this reason you shouldn't cut for too long. Go back to a surplus but keep the fat gain to a minimum. Then your metabolism will rev up again.

    I'm sure you meant 250iu HCG twice per week not milligrams that would be a ridiculous dose lol. That's a good protocol.

    Despite not having glands it's unhealthy to have high estrogen (bloat and erectile dysfunction is what you feel but there's more than that which you don't), just get a sensitive estradiol test mid cycle so you have a reference point on AI/test dose and if it needs adjustment.

    Good luck!

  9. #9
    Zydial is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Masteron is 'useful' for a cutting or contest prep cycle. But it does a lot more then just harden you up. Its really Internet forum rumors and generic steroid profiles online that paint masteron out to be a drug only for people who are already lean. experienced users know better. Mast enhances any cycle you do wither its a bulk or a cut. anything that has a strong affinity towards SHBG or that blocks estrogen and prolactin receptors is going to be of benefit.

    run the Var too. so test, mast, var.

    Aromasin is junk and extremely weak (might be ok for TRT guys running 150mg per week but thats it), so I'd have Arimidex on hand. If your plan is to grow and build muscle on this cycle then letting your E levels elevate is going to be beneficial. thats why I say to just have it on hand and not take it from day one.
    again Masteron is going to help block estrogen at the receptor sites itself.. not that it should be an issue being you've already had gyno surgery

    Alright GH, you convinced me.

    I'll be running week

    1-10 Test prop 150mg EOD
    1-10 Mast prop 125mg EOD
    1-10 HCG 250ui twice a week
    1-11 Anavar 100mg ED
    13-16 Standard PCT protocol clomid nolvadex
    1-5 and 12-16 IGF1-LR3 20mcg bilateral injection
    1-5 and 12-16 IGF2-LR3 20mcg bilateral injection
    1-5 and 12-16 IGF1-DES 20mcg bilateral injection
    6 UI Genotropin HGH throughout the cycle and PCT

    Stopping/Reducing cardio and eating 300 to 500 cals above maintenance throughout the entire cycle.

    I will be starting the cycle in 2 months, when i feel like im around 14-15% BF

    Do I have your benediction with that?

    Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    Hmmm how long do you plan on running hgh?

    I also wouldn't run two orals.
    I can afford to run it for years without interuption.

    I agree. I will stick to just anavar.

    Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    Great job on the fat loss, you look great!

    Your calories are low, too low for building muscle. You're eating 4 small meals per day. You look muscular, my guess would be you need 1000 calories or more to go from deficit to surplus.

    You're also doing a lot of cardio... The longer you stay on a deficit and push the energy balance (calories consumed vs burned) negative the slower your metabolism works. IMO for this reason you shouldn't cut for too long. Go back to a surplus but keep the fat gain to a minimum. Then your metabolism will rev up again.

    I'm sure you meant 250iu HCG twice per week not milligrams that would be a ridiculous dose lol. That's a good protocol.

    Despite not having glands it's unhealthy to have high estrogen (bloat and erectile dysfunction is what you feel but there's more than that which you don't), just get a sensitive estradiol test mid cycle so you have a reference point on AI/test dose and if it needs adjustment.

    Good luck!
    I appreciate the compliment brother. I must admit im getting quite aggravated at not eating to my hunger for the last 6 months but gotta do what I gotta do to stop being a lazy overweight fat ass.

    My calories are low, but for now im still on weight loss. I've attached pics, I was like 40% BF 6 months ago and I still have at least 15 pounds to lose as of today.

    According to you, would it be better that I run a lean mass gaining cycle in the short term future in order to prevent my metabolism from slowing? So far i've lost a steady 2 pounds a week for 6 months with my attached diet and cardio routine. I'm still losing weight so I doubt that I've caused any damage to my metabolism. HGH might help with that too, what do you think? Should I just continue my weight loss diet and routine until im ready to do my prop/masteron cycle or should I immediately up my calories and discontinue cardio until my cycle? im afraid that If I do that, I'll still be 20% BF when I run my cycle and according to my research, thats still too high to run a cycle.

    I meant 250ui HCG, my bad. Should i bump the dosage to 500ui twice a week or will 250ui twice a week for the length of my 10 week cycle be plenty to aid with my recovery?

    Sorry for so many questions, I've been off the roid game for so long and I'm really trying to do the best thing right now.
    Last edited by Zydial; 04-14-2018 at 03:19 PM.

  10. #10
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    cycle looks solid. couple of notes .
    being your running 10 weeks it may be more convenient for you to run the Enathate ester of mast and test. fewer injections and higher doses per ML so thus lower oil volume to inject.
    start your VAR out at 50mg per day. you can always ramp it up later if you think you need to, but no reason to start from day one at 100mg

    split your HGH dosages. don't take all 6iu at once. split that into 2iu dosages throughout the day.

    Regarding your diet and training. I would keep in a calorie deficit and doing cardio right now. THEN when you start your cycle you will primed and ready to add muscle. slowly go into a surplus and ramp your calories up over the time of your cycle. Carbs are going to be your best friend during this time.

    when your finished with your cycle and on PCT do NOT go back to cutting or in a calorie deficit, in fact you may need to up your calories even more.. your going to need calories to help you acclimate to your new gains and keep and sustain them. your new muscle tissue later on will help you stay leaner all on its own, don't try to lose body fat too soon afterwards and sacrifice those gains.. your body does not want to hold onto muscle, you need to force it to

  11. #11
    cousinmuscles's Avatar
    cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,751
    Quote Originally Posted by Zydial View Post
    I appreciate the compliment brother. I must admit im getting quite aggravated at not eating to my hunger for the last 6 months but gotta do what I gotta do to stop being a lazy overweight fat ass.

    My calories are low, but for now im still on weight loss. I've attached pics, I was like 40% BF 6 months ago and I still have at least 15 pounds to lose as of today.

    According to you, would it be better that I run a lean mass gaining cycle in the short term future in order to prevent my metabolism from slowing? So far i've lost a steady 2 pounds a week for 6 months with my attached diet and cardio routine. I'm still losing weight so I doubt that I've caused any damage to my metabolism. HGH might help with that too, what do you think? Should I just continue my weight loss diet and routine until im ready to do my prop/masteron cycle or should I immediately up my calories and discontinue cardio until my cycle? im afraid that If I do that, I'll still be 20% BF when I run my cycle and according to my research, thats still too high to run a cycle.

    I meant 250ui HCG , my bad. Should i bump the dosage to 500ui twice a week or will 250ui twice a week for the length of my 10 week cycle be plenty to aid with my recovery?

    Sorry for so many questions, I've been off the roid game for so long and I'm really trying to do the best thing right now.
    If you're still losing weight you're fine, keep going, no need to worry about your metabolism tanking then. Lean bulk after you have dropped lots of fat sounds good. 250iu twice a week will do fine.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •