Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Considering Coming Off

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Looking into this also

Shit, red yeast rice helped my cholesterol numbers a lot

I could always add more homeopathic stuff to my arsenal of counteractive meds

I have always been kinda wary of peptides. Just my opinion at this point. . . But, I still try all kinds of random shit. . . Some stuff just works for some people, then over time it doesn't. . . We're all so the same, yet we react so differently at times.

thats because it has a statin in it... basically lovastatin ( Mevacor )... thats why it works on cholesterol and the real supplement is banned by the FDA in the states...

XXXXXXXXXX is offline Junior Member
    Gearheaded gave very good info on this, cut out all carbs except white rice thats the best source for carbs, steamed carrots are very good for fiber(both statements by stan efferding and his vertical diet where he preaches white rice and carrots),
    Ive been struggling with GI problems almost my entire life but it all worsened summer of 2016 when i went from like 2000 cals a day to eating 5000 taking 5-7 scoops of masstech a day and eating everything in sight after that my digestive system got fucked, it was later that year october i started getting cramps on my lower left side and radiating to my back..and never been the same.
    I had this one case last years summer where i got prescribed some medications to help my intestinal flora start working properly i got massive diarrhea 4 days in a row and after that i woke up early(4-5am), nausea hit me and was rushed to ER where i vommited nothing but acidic yellow fluid it was like poison leaving my body..and had to take 2 IV saline bottles bcus of severe dehydration.
    Just as GearHeaded said its better to be self medicated than trust any doctor.
    I fucken hate doctors, every time i visit them for blood work or the Gastroenterolgists all they ask is if i use any "androgenic stimulants" it was even that case of last years summer where I barely remember anything cause of nausea but remember as i went in, the doctor first words 'what did you use, you cant grow muscles like that natural', i was like fuck goddamnnnnnnnn it, shoot me already
    Last edited by XXXXXXXXXX; 04-24-2018 at 03:43 PM.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

btw peppermint tea is very helpful because it works as anti spasmodic and alcohol is the worst enemy i dont know why you would wnna drink if its gonna leave you in terrible pain
    And the steroids you're taking dont interact with your GI problems, if it were oral it could be a possibility but not test and i would stop using tren when your not feelng 100%, just for sake of feeling better and maintaining .. test
    < <Samson> > likes this.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Don't think the gear has anything to do with it. I would look at the root which must be DIET. I'm guessing your gut flora is unhealthy. You may have an allergy to a food that youre eating consistently thinking it's healthy and in actuality it's fucking you up. Your typical doctor isn't trained to know about gut flora. A GI doctor will run all the regular tests and look for inflammation and acid levels and try to hit you with all these pills that treat the symptoms but they never look at the CAUSE. I'm not a doctor but I can tell you with a high level of certainty that the problem lies in your diet...either something in it or something missing from it.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Gear does have something to do with it - that's for sure. . . In me, thankfully not from what I can tell so much. . . I run tren all too often, it would b the only steroid I would say effects our BM's damn near directly

This is what I got so far:

This started 2 years ago(well, one month short of)
    I had a super dry diet, drank almost a half bottle vodka a day & worked in direct sun ever day, this is while running metformin & being down around 9%Bf
    Went to the ER twice with severe dehydration after a week of constant diarrhea each time

Since then, I have had just random stomach issues. . . But, I never changed my drinking much. Cut the drugs tho, which I thought would be a bigger part.

So, here I am now:

Got it - stop the liquor < Yes, I get to go through withdrawal - which I am in the middle of now
    Dropped to a super dry diet: eggs, chicken & brown rice(I seem to b ok with brown rice so far)

Started the AMLA powder(capping it myself)
    Started a quality(seems like, at least) probiotic

I am considering trying this BPC-157 peptide shit
    Also thinking of adding a Enzyme Complex - But, i don't think all too much is necessary aside from actually eating what I am supposed to & stop drinking like a fish

I drink a lot, not as much as some - but, def quite a bit of nothing but hard liquor. And, this is the number one culprit from everything I am hearing & reading - Never really thought it would come up as this(All of my periodic blood work always looked perfect). . . . . Oh well, feeling good & staying sauced is def more important to me. . . . .So yeah

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Gear especially the progestins if high in dose can mess with gallbladder motility big time, and that's one hell of a factor when it comes to overall GI distress.

I had "constipated diarrhea" for quite a time but I'm biz so progesterone was the only thing that fixed it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Gear especially the progestins if high in dose can mess with gallbladder motility big time

This is what I have considered before, but have nothing to back it up. I have never heard of this as an issue until now. . . . . But, I know juice hits every part in our body one way or another.

Oh yeah, I have no idea what you said in the 2nd part
    Last edited by < <Samson> >; 04-25-2018 at 09:35 PM.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    This is what I have considered before, but have nothing to back it up. I have never heard of this as an issue until now. . . . . But, I know juice hits every part in our body one way or another.

Do you bloat when you lift?
    Stomach puffs out, feel like you just ate a huge meal?

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member

Sorry I shouldn't post when it's too late. I just meant, progestins actually fixed the issue for me.

There's lot of research on effect of progesterone and estrogen on gallbladder.

stop drinking like a fish
    this is the actual reason and you gotta accept it, you dont feel like it hence you tell yourself you gotta stop drinking on a forum..
    watch yourself in the mirror close and point at your self, tell that MOTHERFUCKer you will stop drinking, not like a fish but nothing at all just water , and if he doesnt listen smack the godamn mirror with your head , headbutt that mofo

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Do you bloat when you lift?
    Stomach puffs out, feel like you just ate a huge meal?
    Not at all, quite the opposite

Interesting on the progesterone and gallbladder - like I said, haven't heard that one yet. After some reading - so progestins r meds that lower progesterone. . . How did u come to this conclusion in yourself? Most of this that I am reading is female only applied.

Drinking - well, what's kinda funny I suppose, I was just talking about stopping or slowing down to a damn near stop before this happened - well, I guess I have more of incentive now = not feeling like death
    Last edited by < <Samson> >; 04-26-2018 at 06:12 AM.
    Obs likes this.

Gear does have something to do with it - that's for sure. . . In me, thankfully not from what I can tell so much. . . I run tren all too often, it would b the only steroid I would say effects our BM's damn near directly

This is what I got so far:

This started 2 years ago(well, one month short of)
    I had a super dry diet, drank almost a half bottle vodka a day & worked in direct sun ever day, this is while running metformin & being down around 9%Bf
    Went to the ER twice with severe dehydration after a week of constant diarrhea each time

Since then, I have had just random stomach issues. . . But, I never changed my drinking much. Cut the drugs tho, which I thought would be a bigger part.

So, here I am now:

Got it - stop the liquor < Yes, I get to go through withdrawal - which I am in the middle of now
    Dropped to a super dry diet: eggs, chicken & brown rice(I seem to b ok with brown rice so far)

Started the AMLA powder(capping it myself)
    Started a quality(seems like, at least) probiotic

I am considering trying this BPC-157 peptide shit
    Also thinking of adding a Enzyme Complex - But, i don't think all too much is necessary aside from actually eating what I am supposed to & stop drinking like a fish

I drink a lot, not as much as some - but, def quite a bit of nothing but hard liquor. And, this is the number one culprit from everything I am hearing & reading - Never really thought it would come up as this(All of my periodic blood work always looked perfect). . . . . Oh well, feeling good & staying sauced is def more important to me. . . . .So yeah
    Bro I don't mean any disrespect but it I feel like you're missing the obvious here. You believe the steroids are responsible for you stomach issues more so than the amount of alcohol you've been consuming?

Please look into "microbiome" and "gut flora" I promise you it will change your life, especially if you have these serious issues with your stomach and digestion.

Alcohol completely destroys a persons microbiome and leaves your body in a very weakened state to defend against inflammation, harmful bacteria, and various foreign microbes that can make you sick. It also plays a hug role in how your body processes and digests food.

People have overcome serious health issues from autoimmune diseases to IBS and Crohn's disease just by correcting their diet and improving their microbiome which is the bacteria environment in your gut. This doesn't sound dramatic but I promise you I have listened to podcasts with Phd's discussing this topic and it's fascinating and widely unknown...even by physicians.

Doctors don't learn about this shit in medical school so many of them just focus on prescribing pills to treat the symptoms like they're taught rather than trying to find the cause.. So most doctor's, unless they've researched this on their own or heard about it at a conference or seminar, will not have answers for you.

I agree that if you stop drinking like a fish that your problem will improve drastically.
    hammerheart likes this.

Blog Entries
    I already agreed(it's easier typed than done) - The drinking has to go for a an extended period of time at least. . . In everything I read, number one irritant is booze.

We'll see, but feeling like this is not acceptable to me

I already agreed(it's easier typed than done) - The drinking has to go for a an extended period of time at least. . . In everything I read, number one irritant is booze.

We'll see, but feeling like this is not acceptable to me
    I hear ya man. Do yourself a favor though and look into what I'm telling you. I promise you it'll help you out a lot brother.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    Bro I don't mean any disrespect but it I feel like you're missing the obvious here. You believe the steroids are responsible for you stomach issues more so than the amount of alcohol you've been consuming?

Please look into "microbiome" and "gut flora" I promise you it will change your life, especially if you have these serious issues with your stomach and digestion.

Alcohol completely destroys a persons microbiome and leaves your body in a very weakened state to defend against inflammation, harmful bacteria, and various foreign microbes that can make you sick. It also plays a hug role in how your body processes and digests food.

People have overcome serious health issues from autoimmune diseases to IBS and Crohn's disease just by correcting their diet and improving their microbiome which is the bacteria environment in your gut. This doesn't sound dramatic but I promise you I have listened to podcasts with Phd's discussing this topic and it's fascinating and widely unknown...even by physicians.

Doctors don't learn about this shit in medical school so many of them just focus on prescribing pills to treat the symptoms like they're taught rather than trying to find the cause.. So most doctor's, unless they've researched this on their own or heard about it at a conference or seminar, will not have answers for you.

I agree that if you stop drinking like a fish that your problem will improve drastically.
    I feel this is incorrect and ignorant, esp of the new docs coming out of school now... the gut flora is very important to the GI system and has been known for some time now, esp with the recognition of c. diff colitis and antibiotics...

there is new research on the horizon regarding IBS and reproductive hormones and how they interact.. very interesting in this OP original issue how when he is on AAS he is fine and when he is off, he has IBS issues...

Blog Entries
    Interesting studies...

[Association of peripheral blood estradiol, progesterone and testosterone levels with irritable... - Abstract - Europe PMC

[Association of peripheral blood estradiol, progesterone and testosterone levels with irritable bowel syndrome]

The last sentence reads "CONCLUSION: Peripheral blood testosterone level in male IBS patients and estradiol level in female patients are lower than those of healthy subjects, suggesting that IBS might be associated with blood sex hormone disorder"

This suggests that when on cycle, the testosterone is much higher than normal hence protecting the OP from IBS, but when off cycle the IBS returns when the testosterone levels drop down...

Another one:

https://www.nature.com/articles/ajg2000580

Do male sex hormones protect from irritable bowel syndrome?

Finally, there was a tendency for IBS symptomatology to be inversely related to testosterone levels (p = 0.15).

Self explanatory...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4244886/
    Sex difference in irritable bowel syndrome: do gonadal hormones play a role?

Just a interesting read overall

Overall... i def think theres a link between the AAS usage and the IBS symptoms...

Blog Entries
    IBS is such a tricky thing to deal with, I have done so much reading on this - what works for one, means nothing to someone else

Now - I'm off the liquor, back on the juice & my diet is at about 99% - fvck this, being curled up in a ball a week every month or three is horse shit if it preventable.

I'll def ditch the booze over juice -

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    interesting in this OP original issue how when he is on AAS he is fine and when he is off, he has IBS issues...
    Where did u read this? I have always been on juice, I just pulled back when this started going on

Good info tho,

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    how ya doing Samson?

I been reading through last page here.

I do not want to sound like a broke record or scratched CD. but its definitely the booze.

replace it with a more natural and organic substance, the trade off will make the booze withdrawal seem seem less, and kicking the replacement is easy peasy.

have you looked into,the digestive enzyme I mentioned?

Blog Entries
    I'm aight, def feel better

I got a fancy probiotic & I ordered a enzyme complex

I have been looking up so much crap, I can't remember if u mentioned a specific one

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    I'm aight, def feel better

I got a fancy probiotic & I ordered a enzyme complex

I have been looking up so much crap, I can't remember if u mentioned a specific one
    enzyme 13

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    enzyme 13
    Looks quite similar to the one I got. . . But, I am not sure if I will try to use it alongside the probiotic I am taking.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    I feel this is incorrect and ignorant, esp of the new docs coming out of school now... the gut flora is very important to the GI system and has been known for some time now, esp with the recognition of c. diff colitis and antibiotics...

there is new research on the horizon regarding IBS and reproductive hormones and how they interact.. very interesting in this OP original issue how when he is on AAS he is fine and when he is off, he has IBS issues...
    I wouldn't go as far as to say my statement is ignorant. I have personal experience with this and my gastro doctor at the time had very limited knowledge about microbiome and gut flora...In fact, he never mentioned it..And when I finally brought it up he looked at me like I believed in ghosts and aliens or something along those lines lol. As if I was being silly to believe in this "microbiome" nonsense. He just prescribed different pills to treat the various symptoms I was having. I should also mention that he was and still is a renown physician in my county and works for several hospitals as well so he's not some quack. The fact remains that MOST (not all) physicians simply don't know OR don't care about this stuff because they either think it's nonsense or it's just out of their paradigm and not relevant to what they've learned.

I didn't say that there are NO doctors out there that are well informed on the matter. I specifically said that they do not learn about this stuff in medical school. Which is true, they don't. Good doctors, however, will continue their education and research and always be up to date on the latest research.

Things certainly may be changing and the newer physicians may come out of med school with a more complete understanding of this stuff. In the meantime, it's our responsibility to try and educate ourselves as much as possible about not take everything we are told by doctors at face value!

*I should add...as time went on and I researched more and more I decided to change my diet completely and focus on increasing the health of my internal "eco system" in my gut which I admit sounds cheesy af but I no longer have ANY stomach issues and don't take any pills anymore. At one point I was on 5 different pills for various issues I was having.. So take it for what it's worth but I speak from experience.
    Last edited by AlphaMindz; 05-09-2018 at 10:40 AM. Reason: added content

Blog Entries
    Cut my boozing since I started this thread - I had a few drinks 2-3x, of just light beer. Added a quality probiotic along with AMLA that I capped myself + a tbsp daily of psyllium husk & dropped the red yeast for now. Fvck, this is the best I have felt since 19 years old.

My guts feel amazing - right, I know. . . No more weird cramping on incomplete BM's so far at all. Dropped 6 pounds & I am down to under a 32" waist.

Well - it works

Fvcking up a feeling this good is just plain stupid.

I'll keep up - I know saying it or typing is not doing it. . . . The 3rd one is on me.
    hammerheart and Obs like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Cut my boozing since I started this thread - I had a few drinks 2-3x, of just light beer. Added a quality probiotic along with AMLA that I capped myself + a tbsp daily of psyllium husk & dropped the red yeast for now. Fvck, this is the best I have felt since 19 years old.

My guts feel amazing - right, I know. . . No more weird cramping on incomplete BM's so far at all. Dropped 6 pounds & I am down to under a 32" waist.

Well - it works

Fvcking up a feeling this good is just plain stupid.

I'll keep up - I know saying it or typing is not doing it. . . . The 3rd one is on me.
    Good tp hear

Blog Entries
    Just hard sticking to shit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information