Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: winstrol with clen

prodigy123 is offline New Member

winstrol with clen

Hello guys.I just got some clen and winstrol ,my goal is to shred some body fat and retain most of my muscles.I am new to this kind of stuff so i have done a lot of research,i would not use any test only clen and winstrol cycle.I heard that winstrol needs a pct in some cases but is not a must..the thing is that i don't have any pct.So is it better to run clen only
    or i could stack them together and what dosages should i use for winstrol?I want some advise from guys who done this cycle before.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    You need test with any cycle. Whats your age hieght and weight? You could do a test cycle and stay very dry with the right diet and retain muscle mass. Probably even gain muscle mass if youve never cycled before. Read the my first cycle sticky. The “cycle” you have described is a huge waste of time

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My guess is you are most likely trying to avoid pinning. As everyone will tell you...you usually need a base to start with ( test )

Hi dude,thanks for the answer,i am 26 years old with 1.85cm height and 95 kg.Why do you think that this cycle is so much of a waste?The reason i don't do test rn is that i don't want to mess with needles.

lol you are in my mind

Quote Originally Posted by prodigy123 View Post
    Hi dude,thanks for the answer,i am 26 years old with 1.85cm height and 95 kg.Why do you think that this cycle is so much of a waste?The reason i don't do test rn is that i don't want to mess with needles.
    If you don't want to pin Test then drop the winstrol . You can run Clen only and get good results. You need to control your diet and do some cardio along with the weight training.

Thanks for the input but what if i run winstrol for the strenght gains,will it fuck me up or i won't notice anything?

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the input but what if i run winstrol for the strenght gains,will it fuck me up or i won't notice anything?
    It will crush your natural test levels and leave you worse than you were before once you stop using it. If you are scared of needles than you should not mess with your hormones

Using winstrol could permanently damage your endocrine system and leave you forced to inject synthetic test for the rest of your life. Of course this is unlikely, but this is the risk we take and most of us on here are not scared to inject forever. Not tryin to scare you man. But winny by itself is just silly. Clen is a decent compound. It wont make you shredded overnight but with a good diet and training routine its just another small part of workinf towards your goal.

alright it seems that its a bad idea indeed as i did further research,i don't want to risk it.i will run clen only,iam thankful for the advice guys.

btw guys how shouild i use clen for maximum effectiveness,2 weeks on 2 off and gradually increasing the dose from 20 mcg to 120 mcg?Also should i apply more cardio and weight training stays the same?
    Last edited by prodigy123; 05-18-2018 at 02:42 AM.

When you're on clen , it'll be hard to do a lot of cardio. My resting heartbeat is over 80bpm and packing the groceries gets me over 100bpm easily. Stay with your regular lifting routing and do the cardio as you can. Don't be a superman and have a heart attack on the treadmill.

ok sounds logical.What about the muscle mass,will i maintain it while burning fat?Ofc diet will be in check along with heavy lifting.

drogers86 is offline New Member
    This is similar to the cycle I want to run. Test/Winny/Clen /Var and PCT. I'm just still trying to figure out how to spread it all out.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by drogers86 View Post
    This is similar to the cycle I want to run. Test/Winny/Clen/Var and PCT. I'm just still trying to figure out how to spread it all out.
    if you haven’t even tried test yet I’d slow down a bit and start with the test injections to see if you can...do not start stacking compounds thinking more is better...do yourself a favor and read the first cycle sticky to give you an idea of how you should start if you still want to cycle...

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    if you haven’t even tried test yet I’d slow down a bit and start with the test injections to see if you can...do not start stacking compounds thinking more is better...do yourself a favor and read the first cycle sticky to give you an idea of how you should start if you still want to cycle...
    What happened to the mopar in your avatar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    What happened to the mopar in your avatar?

its in the driveway...

drogers86 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    Start with test to see if I can? Is there a chance of a bad reaction to test? I didn't realize test might have any SERIOUS sides. Dang. Welp, I've got 250 mg of that on hand atm, so at least I don't have to shop for it :P

pls guys dont spam the thread,i want some opinions on how to use clen from other guys too and if the side effects are worth the results..

Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    It will crush your natural test levels and leave you worse than you were before once you stop using it. If you are scared of needles than you should not mess with your hormones

Using winstrol could permanently damage your endocrine system and leave you forced to inject synthetic test for the rest of your life. Of course this is unlikely, but this is the risk we take and most of us on here are not scared to inject forever. Not tryin to scare you man. But winny by itself is just silly. Clen is a decent compound. It wont make you shredded overnight but with a good diet and training routine its just another small part of workinf towards your goal.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    If you don't want to pin Test then drop the winstrol. You can run Clen only and get good results. You need to control your diet and do some cardio along with the weight training.
    Quote Originally Posted by drogers86 View Post
    Start with test to see if I can? Is there a chance of a bad reaction to test? I didn't realize test might have any SERIOUS sides. Dang. Welp, I've got 250 mg of that on hand atm, so at least I don't have to shop for it :P
    What he’s saying is if you never did a cycle before, you don’t jump in doing several compounds. You have to see how your body responds to test first, which is why anyone that has been doing this for years will tell you to start off doing lots of research before jumping on to test ONLY. If you don’t have your diet and health down... testosterone alone can be a mean son of a bitch.
    ghettoboyd likes this.

pls guys dont spam the thread,i want some opinions on how to use clen from other guys too and if the side effects are worth the results..
    This site has plenty of info on EVERY major AAS. Do the research and when you are ready, then ask questions.

ok sounds logical.What about the muscle mass,will i maintain it while burning fat?Ofc diet will be in check along with heavy lifting.
    Clen is going to put your body under stress as it burns of calories. The goal is to eat enough protein so you'll burn fat and not muscles. Our body doesn't really like muscles. It prefers hanging onto fat over muscles. You have to make sure that your diet and exercise preserves as much muscle as possible. Preserving muscles is why guys go on Test while cutting.

so i have some questions about clen ..First should i eat really low calories with high protein and moderate carbs?My cardio should be at 3 times a week for 30-40 minutes at low intensity?How about creatine,should i continue using it along with clen?I want to take full advantage of its fat loss and anti-catabolic properties.Clen helps maintain muscles at low calorie diets,isn't that right?I have read many studies about the anti-catabolic effects of clen.
    Last edited by prodigy123; 05-25-2018 at 03:37 AM.

so i have some questions about clen ..

First should i eat really low calories with high protein and moderate carbs? When I cut I eat 25% in carbs, 50% in protein, and 25% in fats. I'm also pinning Test to preserve muscle.

My cardio should be at 3 times a week for 30-40 minutes at low intensity? I maintain my heart rate at about 135bpm to 145bpm on the recumbent bike for 20mins 3 to 4 times per week.

How about creatine,should i continue using it along with clen? Sure, I take creatine on/off cycle.

I want to take full advantage of its fat loss and anti-catabolic properties.Clen helps maintain muscles at low calorie diets,isn't that right?I have read many studies about the anti-catabolic effects of clen.
    Clen is a hard way to lose fat. The shakes, cold sweat, cramps, insomnia, etc. is the price you pay for that lean look.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    so i have some questions about clen..First should i eat really low calories with high protein and moderate carbs?My cardio should be at 3 times a week for 30-40 minutes at low intensity?How about creatine,should i continue using it along with clen?I want to take full advantage of its fat loss and anti-catabolic properties.Clen helps maintain muscles at low calorie diets,isn't that right?I have read many studies about the anti-catabolic effects of clen.
    I prefer EC stack over clen . If you take clen, you need something to preserve muscle. Clen will take fat and muscle .
    I am a little different than Scotch. I take 48/42/10 p/c/f.
    I prefer HIIT due to time constraints.

ScotchGuard02 likes this.

pinkerton274 is offline New Member
    Does anyone know where I can get winstrol tabs & anavar ? Had a guy, but hes been MIA for a while.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkerton274 View Post
    Does anyone know where I can get winstrol tabs & anavar? Had a guy, but hes been MIA for a while.
    Not a source board.
    charger69 likes this.

pinkerton274 is offline New Member
    Ok then where would I go to find sources?

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Hang around and get to know people. 4 post and you will not get much help other than being scammed. I got a scammer in my PM today message. It takes time and research to find a good source. They are out there and not that hard to find.

RoxRunner is offline Associate Member
    Not here......

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Does anyone know where I can get winstrol tabs & anavar? Had a guy, but hes been MIA for a while.
    Wern't you the dude that started a thread asking that, and everyone told you not to?
    Last edited by HoldMyBeer; 06-26-2018 at 03:55 PM.

Anytime you lose fat, you're going to lose muscle. Fat and muscles are symbiotically linked. The goal is to eat and exercise to maximize the fat loss and minimize the muscle loss.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernew View Post
    I use this course to shred:
    I would ban yer ass

teedoff is online now Member
    Read through about 60% of this thread before I saw how old it was...then this stupid spammer.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernew View Post
    You could just use one of these to shred too:

Fvuking scamming piece of shit.

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I just got through with a 30 day clen and winny cut and I can say it’s a good combo, I did use a test base but only 150mg weekly as my TRT. That combined with some serious cardio and diet yielded me great results, I had a pro tell me to use taurine with clen and I didn’t but I wish I did bc I got some cramping from time to time
    Last edited by Testie; 08-25-2022 at 04:05 PM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I can take 700mg Tren /week and be perfectly fine but any dose of Clen destroys me to a level of not being a functional person. My advice is never use Clen ever period. There are safer alternatives IMO.
    Honkey_Kong and Mooseman33 like this.

teedoff is online now Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I can take 700mg Tren/week and be perfectly fine but any dose of Clen destroys me to a level of not being a functional person. My advice is never use Clen ever period. There are safer alternatives IMO.
    Well since this thread has been revived, I'll comment on my one time experience with clen . Gave me the jitters SO bad I couldn't even write at work. Won't be using it again at all.

I'd like to know some alternatives though.

Albuterol is safer but honestly even that isn’t needed.

NiceGuyResearcher is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Albuterol is safer but honestly even that isn’t needed.
    The spray mist form of Albuterol which any doc can easily prescribe?

@Teedoff, the member Austinite has a lot of good things in her "fat loss protocol" which is a pinned on the home page of this forum, it also mentions a couple of safe supplements there.
    Last edited by NiceGuyResearcher; 08-26-2022 at 07:08 PM.

You can get liquid albuterol from a research chem site. We
    NiceGuyResearcher likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information