Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: I think I bought fake steroids have a look !!

DeezMcNuts is offline New Member

I think I bought fake steroids have a look !!

Please give your opinions on this . The guy swears they are real and I took the chance . Either that or I’m gonna have to drive 5 hours to Mexico to get the for sure legit shit. Can you guy school me on what I have . I have a bottle that say PTC mix ,the mox consist of arimodex 2.5 mg, clomid 15mg, aromasin 2mg. The bottle liquid contents looks as if there is oil mixed in with water. That’s just the appearance of the liquid . But different from oil . Since oil floats on water this shit sinks to the bottom. I can shake it and it mixes in but quickly forms back together and falls to the bottoms in little oily chunks.i also have another bottle that says test enanthate 200mg . They are both 10mg bottles . The test is a light brown color and you can tell the viscosity is different from the other bottle the mix . Thanks for your guys time . Please school me on this stuff. Oh yea and not to mention the blatantly fake labels lol .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I think I bought fake steroids have a look !!-c4407b15-c651-439c-b1bc-426cb53c97b9.jpg   I think I bought fake steroids have a look !!-bddcd439-5caf-4853-976c-4d69af12c43d.jpg   I think I bought fake steroids have a look !!-b20c57e2-88db-4e92-ba88-a95c32a201ef.jpg   I think I bought fake steroids have a look !!-57d45130-4b64-4f73-8b6c-d595320d1378.jpg  

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Personally, I wouldn't use it, especially the PCT mix.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Ive never seen any kind of pct mix like that. Looks goofy to me, and if thats goofy i would have to guess the other stuff isnt any better

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agree with the other two.. I wouldn’t pin it. There are plenty of reputable sources that have been spoken of on this site. Do some digging bro and you will be okay.
    And if it isn’t hcg , it should be in Oral form. I’ve never heard of a pct mix before

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    It's just homey brew

Who knows - I'm on shit that looks just as bad, but it's fire
    MACKATTACK likes this.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    YOLO......brotatochip lmao.....

In all seriousness I never take anything that doesn't have extensive reviews or referral......

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Just letting u know - it's ALL mystery brew

I remember when I first started on gear, I'd give a vial to one of my cheap ass buddies to c if anything negative would pop up 1st

dcycles is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Just letting u know - it's ALL mystery brew

I remember when I first started on gear, I'd give a vial to one of my cheap ass buddies to c if anything negative would pop up 1st
    Savage.. lol

Vinnie214 is offline Associate Member
    eroids.com

thank me later

Thread Information