Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By David LoPan

Thread: New on this forum - want some feedback, tips from more experienced please :)

  1. #1
    Harald Hansen is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    7

    New on this forum - want some feedback, tips from more experienced please :)

    Hello Guys..
    Im new in this forum..Im delighted to be here and to learn and read and to get new knowledge about anabolic steroids . Im 40 years old Norwegian, 180 cm height, and 85 Kilos...
    I Have been training for many years.. Especially the last 5 years after my soccer career. I am norwegian and ive decided to start my second cycle. First cyclke was 4 years ago - Test e only. Talked to some guys at the gym, and have learned some, want to try another cycle.

    Im thinking:
    - Test E for about 10-12 weeks. 500mg a week - 2 injections every 3,5 day.
    - winny - oral 40 mg (last 4-6 weeks, or should i more/less?)

    - Which week into the test cycle do i start the winny?
    - I want to have nolva as PCT, When should i start a PCT
    - Do i need nolva and clomid... One of them ok?

    I agree maybe that Test E alone is the best for my first, but i hope that i can cut and gain lean mass.
    Winstrol in oral in the last 4-6 weeks was my thought..

    Every answer will be aprecciated..

  2. #2
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    2,422
    Welcome.
    What are your goals for the cycle and current physical stats?

  3. #3
    Harald Hansen is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    7
    Hello Quester - thanks fot the reply - i appreciate that.

    - I primary want to build som more upper bodymass, both arms, back, chest
    - I have trained more than ever in 2018, and i thought i wanted som extra help with AAS
    - I changed my lifestyle completely in 2017, i have a very good and structured meal plan.
    - I want to stay focused and train hard for my goals and to get a bit bigger, and hopefully harder in muscles during this cycle.
    - I hope i will feel better when my body gets even better.. I feel a big change the last years when i started weight training. I dont want to be really big, but a bit more shredded than now. Around 13-15 body fat now i guess.

  4. #4
    David LoPan's Avatar
    David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Big Trouble, Little China
    Posts
    2,776
    Blog Entries
    1
    Do not skip leg day. Glad you are here on the site. A lot of good reading on here and lots of people to help.
    PeanutbutterDC likes this.

  5. #5
    Charlie67's Avatar
    Charlie67 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,719
    Welcome, read through this for your PCT questions.

    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

    As for your Winny question, you can start it whenever you want. Day one, day 12. Whatever you want. Like you were already thinking, I only ever used it in the last part of cycle when I was trying to get a bit leaner. For example using it in the last 6 weeks of a 10-week cycle. I'm not sure why you couldn't stick to that idea.

    Welcome aboard,
    C-

  6. #6
    Harald Hansen is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    7
    David: i shall not skip leg day
    Charlie: nice to know.. Ill try to stick to my plan..

    Im thankful for all the answers so far.

    Winstrol : oral is ok right?

  7. #7
    Windex is online now Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    4,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Harald Hansen View Post
    David: i shall not skip leg day
    Charlie: nice to know.. Ill try to stick to my plan..

    Im thankful for all the answers so far.

    Winstrol: oral is ok right?

    Give us the complete breakdown of your diet. In my experience, more often than not people think their diet is good but in reality has lots of room for improvement

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,800
    Quote Originally Posted by Harald Hansen View Post
    Hello Guys..
    Im new in this forum..Im delighted to be here and to learn and read and to get new knowledge about anabolic steroids . Im 40 years old Norwegian, 180 cm height, and 85 Kilos...
    I Have been training for many years.. Especially the last 5 years after my soccer career. I am norwegian and ive decided to start my second cycle. First cyclke was 4 years ago - Test e only. Talked to some guys at the gym, and have learned some, want to try another cycle.

    Im thinking:
    - Test E for about 10-12 weeks. 500mg a week - 2 injections every 3,5 day.
    - winny - oral 40 mg (last 4-6 weeks, or should i more/less?)

    - Which week into the test cycle do i start the winny?
    - I want to have nolva as PCT, When should i start a PCT
    - Do i need nolva and clomid... One of them ok?

    I agree maybe that Test E alone is the best for my first, but i hope that i can cut and gain lean mass.
    Winstrol in oral in the last 4-6 weeks was my thought..

    Every answer will be aprecciated..
    Run your cycle for 12 weeks and run Winny for the last 6 weeks at 50mg/ed. Run HCG , 250iu twice a week and an AI. Have a good PCT ready.

  9. #9
    Harald Hansen is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    7
    Thank you i think i go for that cycle
    i appreciate ur respons guys

  10. #10
    HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,897
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    Do not skip leg day. Glad you are here on the site. A lot of good reading on here and lots of people to help.
    This ^^^

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •