Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Help with 2nd Cycle

mb.kompre55 is offline New Member

Help with 2nd Cycle

I finished my first ever Test only cycle in September with decent results , but left alot on the table and would say I maximized only 50% effectiveness .

turned 27 at end of sept, Been lifting on/off for 7 years , I got consistent with diet & training for 6 months before starting cycle. I ran Test cyp 500mg 2x per week .
    6'1 starting weight 190 lbs . end weight 215 lbs . total cycle length from 1st pin 17 weeks

im muslim and fast for ramadan . ive always viewed this month as an obstacle because the fasting hours are so long that I end up not training the whole month because im drained of energy and the fact that I have little control over my diet that month messed with my head & every year I've always lost pretty much the previous 6 months of gains during that month

after learning about test and its muscle preserving qualities, i decided a cycle would be a good way to preserve muscle mass during the month of fasting, so i started with my first pin 2 weeks before first day of ramadan . i pinned 2x a week throughout the month but did not go to gym during the month at all (retarded i know) . i got in as much protein as possible during the hours i could eat and it did work to preserve muscle , i lost a few pounds compared to the usual 15lbs+ i normally lose .
    as soon Ramadan finished, i started going consistent 5x day a week , ate heavy with high calorie & protein intake and increased lifts consistently and blew thru every plateau with ease. i screwed up by not being nearly as disciplined as i wanted to be and inconsistent in that i would take unplanned days off and also it was summer & i partied too much , drank heavy too often sometimes around 2x a week and had inconsistent sleep patterns .

after last pin , i had a 2 week gap and then did a 4 week PCT with nolva, clomid and arimidex which last day was Oct 12

taking all into consideration, i was happy with the results given half-ass effort and decided its time to take this seriously and get ready for another cycle that i'll actually give it everything ive got to maximize my efforts , which meant getting my shit together well in advance of next cycle

that meant a total lifestyle change .

starting on the Oct 14 , i gave up drinking entirely . havent had a sip of alcohol since and it will stay that way. also gave up pot and im completely clean of any substances at all. at end of PCT i was 205 lbs

since oct 14, ive been consistent 5x a week and training every session as hard as I can go, increasing lifts consistently , sleeping consistent 8 hrs a night and bulking diet in check tho i still have room for improvement.

im focusing on weaknesses (lower body ..due to not training lower body consistently in previous years up to 2017 )

im back at currently 215 lbs , about 15% bf and strongest i ever been , stronger than i was on cycle, with strict form ...but still nowhere near my goals
    current supplements are creatine + whey

my goal is to use fasting of upcoming ramadan in 2019 (1st day is May 5 and last day is June 4th) to my advantage instead of as an obstacle and i want to figure out the best way to do so .

im planning to do a Test cyp + Tren cycle for 16 weeks

goal at end of cycle is be down to 10% BF and ideally 225 lbs

i have a 5 month runway until i have to start fasting and want advice on best way to approach this.. rough plan right now is to bulk until then and then cut during ramadan with high reps / low weight lifting + intense interval cardio .. and then back to a 12 week clean bulk (+300 cal over maint) and then cut for final 4 weeks of cycle
    what is the best way to approach this to maximize effectiveness of the cycle?
    should i start cycle after ramadan is over?

planning to bump up to 6x per week training during cycle

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    im planning to do a Test cyp + Tren cycle for 16 weeks

goal at end of cycle is be down to 10% BF and ideally 225 lbs
    So you want to lose 10 pounds of fat (lose 5% of your current bf) which would put you at 195 pounds (you'll lose 10 pounds of water weight likely when shedding that fat), but then also put on 35 pounds of muscle and end up weighing 225 pounds at the end ,, all in one cycle ? thats your goal ?

some people don't achieve that in their entire training career, yet alone in one cycle

but with good genetics I'd say that is possible over a year and a few cycles , but not in one cycle
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 11-26-2018 at 11:33 AM.

I may be slightly overstating BF %

Here are my current pics:
    (not flexed in any of these)

https://imgur.com/a/h58r3zS

my legs/calves are embarrassingly small and I need to fix that asap because i look very un-proportional ..I was in 3 different motorcycle accidents when I was younger and suffered a lot of serious lower body injuries, I have plate and screws in both ankles, and both knees also suffered serious injury. according to doc, i shouldn't even be doing squats or deadlifts ...i'm doing both.
    i think a main problem in my leg workouts is too many reps not enough weight ...i will likely change to a 5x5 squats , 5x5 leg press and 5x5 hack squat routine for large lifts and try to continuously overload weight . I want to train legs twice per week starting from now but not sure if it will negatively impact my overall rest/ recovery and be counter-productive

other weakness are biceps and chest.. made some changes to chest routine & is going well
    I train abs 3x per week, and will probably start calves 3x per week as well.

I'm currently taking 10g of creatine daily and drinking about a gallon of water daily. I have 5 months until I plan to start the cycle. I'm hoping to ideally add 4-5 lbs of solid muscle from now until then.
    My goal end of cycle is to be as hard and cut as possible. I'm not doing any cardio right now but planning to add in a ton of interval cardio while on cycle.

on cycle:
    protein/carb/fat
    50/30/20

considering a cycle of Test + Tren + Dbol (16-18 weeks total)
    Last edited by mb.kompre55; 11-26-2018 at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mb.kompre55 View Post
    considering a cycle of Test + Tren + Dbol (16-18 weeks total)
    I'm not a fan of long runs of Tren . 6-8 weeks max, break from tren, then repeat if need be. running tren for 18 weeks straight isn't as beneficial as shorter blasts.
    IF your wanting to be on gear that long. then I'd run 2-3 cycles within that time frame.. rather then one long drawn out one.

example

weeks 1-6
    Test 500mg
    Dbol 50mg day
    weeks 7-12
    Test 1000mg
    Tren 500mg
    weeks 13-18
    Test 250mg
    Npp 600mg
    Winstrol 50mg day

^ this gives you three cycles in one . weeks 1-6 is your estrogenic phase, weeks 7-12 is your androgen phase, and weeks 13-18 is your anabolic phase.
    its just an example. but something like that is going to work way better then an 18 week long run of just test and tren

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Muslim. Ramadan. Not to be disrespectfull but isnt that old school? U really think dropping food one month a year will let u live forever?

Point is, if u really believe this i dont see how u even manage to open the gymdoor..

There is no God goddamit. There is no eternal life. Religion is the origin of evilness in the world.

Manmaid bedtimestories for old and dying people. Come on man..

Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    Wyatt 88 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I'm not a fan of long runs of Tren . 6-8 weeks max, break from tren, then repeat if need be. running tren for 18 weeks straight isn't as beneficial as shorter blasts.
    IF your wanting to be on gear that long. then I'd run 2-3 cycles within that time frame.. rather then one long drawn out one.

example

weeks 1-6
    Test 500mg
    Dbol 50mg day
    weeks 7-12
    Test 1000mg
    Tren 500mg
    weeks 13-18
    Test 250mg
    Npp 600mg
    Winstrol 50mg day

^ this gives you three cycles in one . weeks 1-6 is your estrogenic phase, weeks 7-12 is your androgen phase, and weeks 13-18 is your anabolic phase.
    its just an example. but something like that is going to work way better then an 18 week long run of just test and tren
    not sure why I just realized you've only done ONE cycle. heck its right there in the title. ugh. anyways, my advice above is too advanced and way more then what you need.
    just run some test and you'll be fine, maybe throw in some var and winny at different stages. at this point of the game you'll grow off just about anything

Wyatt 88 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's Dr.Silabolin View Post
    Muslim. Ramadan. Not to be disrespectfull but isnt that old school? U really think dropping food one month a year will let u live forever?

Point is, if u really believe this i dont see how u even manage to open the gymdoor..

There is no God goddamit. There is no eternal life. Religion is the origin of evilness in the world.

Manmaid bedtimestories for old and dying people. Come on man..

I actually like when they do Ramadan. So much less traffic in the GTA.

But running tren that long.....makes me wonder......?
    Last edited by Wyatt 88; 11-26-2018 at 11:05 PM.

Big Ramy practices Ramadan and fasting, and he seems to do just fine with it.. maybe I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure the 'fasting' is just for a period of time during the day (sun up to sun down) , and you can still get all your food in for the day, its just restricted to a shorter duration of time (ie, at night only)

i dont see how u even manage to open the gymdoor..
    guess its a test of mental strength.

like i said i always ended up skipping the gym for that whole month, but honestly that's just because I'm a little bitch about it and put more energy into whining about it and always choose to go smoke weed every night instead.. but honestly.. i had a simple solution and if i actually just stuck to it instead of viewing the month as an obstacle, i could actually use it to my advantage... the fast starts at 4 am & ends at 8 pm ...so overnight from 8pm to 4 am, i can eat & drink as normal ..my gym opens 24/7 so the simple solution is to eat at 8pm , high protein/ high good carbs , rest for 2-3 hours and then get to the gym .. i will be replenished and have my energy back ..alternatively i can wake up to have breakfast at 3:30am , then go to gym at 6am and get my workout done on a rested and full stomach before i deplete my energy reserves during the day...its all just a matter of discipline, which is actually the main point of Ramadan (not "dropping food one month a year will let u live forever" ...not sure where you got that?) ...there are many Muslim Olympic athletes who competed while fasting during the last Olympics ...everything and anything is possible when you don't make excuses..
    If I incorporate Ramadan in my plan from now, then I can actually use it to my advantage to go on an aggressive cut since I will be in a caloric deficit anyway. I can still keep my protein high enough by 2 supplementing with protein shakes, and by timing a cycle properly, and I can even still make progress because AAS completely alters the way the body preserves and grows muscle, and they boosts overall energy for training

but thanks for the input

yes, you are correct, the fast is only during the day. at night we can eat and drink as normal. it lasts for 30 consecutive days.

Big Ramy practices Ramadan and fasting, and he seems to do just fine with it.. maybe I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure the 'fasting' is just for a period of time during the day (sun up to sun down) , and you can still get all your food in for the day, its just restricted to a shorter duration of time (ie, at night only)
    Dont get me wrong. I think fasting is severe anabolic . Intermediate or 24/7 fasting.
    I personally need to do fasting more.
    It really refreshes the ARs.
    But..i dont think muslims do fasting because of the ARs :/
    And dont get my wrong. I really dont care what People do. U may suck on a rock of Odin all day to get to Valhalla and i wouldnt give a rats ass. But i do like logic.

GearHeaded likes this.

thanks for the feedback.. i have some Tren already cause my friend got a lot more then he needed and didn't up using most of it. have PCT stuff also. just need to get more Test cyp. Test worked amazing 1st cycle so i expect similar gains with even better response as I will to have significantly more consistency in training, diet, sleep and also I won't be drinking alcohol at all, so I wanted to supplement the Test with Tren, if even for a part of the cycle , in order to harden & reduce BF% as much as possible . i have never looked "cut" and that is my main goal now

Dont get me wrong. I think fasting is severe anabolic . Intermediate or 24/7 fasting.
    And dont get my wrong. I really dont care what People do. U may suck on a rock of Odin all day to get to Valhalla and i wouldnt give a rats ass. But i do like logic.
    well I think of it as , God created man with androgen receptors and gave man a bunch of cool steroids to chose from to stimulate those ARs. So pretty sure He is a fan of bodybuilding and getting massive.
    kinda in the same line of thinking that Obs would bring up, only he would say "God put a womens vagina right next to her butt for a reason"

it all seems somewhat logical
    Obs likes this.

well I think of it as , God created man with androgen receptors and gave man a bunch of cool steroids to chose from to stimulate those ARs. So pretty sure He is a fan of bodybuilding and getting massive.
    kinda in the same line of thinking that Obs would bring up, only he would say "God put a womens vagina right next to her butt for a reason"

it all seems somewhat logical
    U think God created man? Why..cause he was bored flying with stars?

Is God a guy, a chick, or a tranny...?...what do u believe Mr.?

And did he create one cell plants too?
    And why the hell let he one cell plants rule the world for 3 billion years before he let them have sex and be more complex??
    Kind of boring..

Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 11-27-2018 at 12:28 AM.

i can respect that.

i like to view things with lens of logic and rationale myself.
    honestly, i wasn't very religious at all for the majority of my life, and i was straying further from my religion more and more as years passed.
    ramadan was just about the last thing i held on to for the past few years, but even then I was just going thru the motions and doing it out of 'obligation'
    and even was starting to contemplate ditching it too (i had already pretty much been breaking every other rule or obligation of the religion for years). but despite being seemingly very happy in my life something felt 'off'
    i've been experimenting with psychedelics for the past 2 years (mainly shrooms), and as anyone who is familiar with them knows, they have a very powerful way of sparking a spiritual awakening, especially on higher doses. they have been used for this particularly for thousands of years. i only discovered that accidentally during my trips after going thru the same thing thru many trips and studying shrooms and their effects heavily to better understand them. also, it is powerful self-reflection tool thru its destruction of the ego and continuous shifts in perspective during the trip. it really is the world's greatest therapeutic medicine. the lessons i took away from my trips combined with some eye-opening personal life events, led me back to my religion, which i decided to start studying deeply for the first time ever, and for the first time in my life i'm practicing it because i want to, not because i feel "i have to" and i no longer view it as "being shackled down" by restrictions ...life is by no means easier, problem or stress-free, but there is a certain sense of tranquility that i have now that I've never had before, and i never want to lose that again. so i will gladly fast 30 days of Ramadan with a smile on my face.
    Last edited by mb.kompre55; 11-27-2018 at 12:29 AM.

doesn't really matter what anyone thinks. opinions are dust in the wind. Religion is something 'man' created and needs for himself (not needed by God).

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man

Is God a guy, a chick, or a tranny...?...what do u believe Mr.?

And did he create one cell plants too?
    And why the hell let he one cell plants rule the world for 3 billion years before he let them have sex and be more complex??
    Kind of boring..

You think you are flying through space at 30 km per second on a giant terrarium with an average temperature of 72° and have a wife that loves you and everything your insignificant EXTREMELY DELICATE srlf needs to survive comfortably... By happenstance?

Right... The universe is so huge that even though we can see millions upon millions of planets... None of the others support life.

The space dust got all fucked about and there was a bang...

So where did this dust come from? What created the matrix that allowed for this dust and big bang?

Scientifically, mathematically, the lack of a creator
    Is impossible.
    0+0 does not equal everything.
    "Nothing" can not exist in and of itself.
    There is no such thing as nothing.

The abscence of nothing = God (that thing you fear in the back of your mind)

I think its funny how humans try to explain shit scientifically from a starting point of dust and explosions. Its like they are incapable of comprehending outside the rules of physics "God" made obvious.

You can believe evolution if you want thats fine. Only a fucking moron could believe in anything other than "intelligent design" as scientists put it.

What we know as the universe is God.

Now go eat a piece of sweet fleshy fruit in your climate controlled house, stick it in your wifes twat, really think about what you feel...

You tell me then that the universe is not a self aware, self sustaining being. Tell me how you are here by chance pecking away at your keyboard.

Lol! Shit!
    I bet this whole fucking universe happened by chance just so we would have silabolin. He seems awful kinds of important. All the complexities and patterns of life just happened for him. No God, just chance.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man

You like logic, you wont find a better explanation of God than the CTMU.

PrimoCyp25 is offline New Member
    Remeber that there are guys out there who literally kill in their leg days and still suffer from lack of size, especially calfs, I talked to one guy who had one of the biggest legs I've seen, for him what worked was stop doing heavy weights, and doing high reps, I've never seen him with more than 225lbs on squads, but would do 20-30 reps and it did it for him, calfs are good to do exacly every 3 days, it helped my cousin a lot as those repair bit faster, so don't look at the compounds to define your goals but how you train, food, and then these will Maximize your results.

Thread Information