Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree115Likes

Thread: Things people need to know about UGL's

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    in most countries and throughout most of history (up until the US steroid ban in the 90s) if you wanted a bottle of test you just went and bought it OTC at a pharmacy . of course you can't do that with cocaine and heroin because they are actually illicit drugs.

my point is, a lot of these UGLs and source boards are giving a really bad name to AAS usage and just turning it into a illicit drug site the DEA would go after. drug dealers want to brew coke, meth, and fucking deca . LOL ,, assholes. just leave the deca alone and brew your illicit bullshit drugs to get high on. for the sake of $2 measly dollars a bottle they will set up shop to deal produce and deal deca. when deca is a legitimate drug used in clinics and hospitals all over the world to treat a host of medical conditions.
    these drug dealers are givng a bad name to legitimate AAS usage. when the general public, and DEA, think that drug dealers sell cocanie, meth, and deca in the same bag of goodies,, suddenly AAS is thrown into a bad wrap where it really does not belong.

UGL drug dealers that are only in it for the bank $, and take their selling techniques from their real illicit drug dealing experiences should not be tolerated or supported by us guys that take AAS to improve health and performance. we are not illicit drug users and don't need illicit drug dealers that brew gear just because they think its cool to be a drug dealer to provide us gear . they are getting busted and providing a bad name and reputation on all of us.

I don't know what the answer is. I just know its not good for illicit drug dealers to be providing us with the "supplements" we need and providing them a platform to excel and then get busted and fuck us all over in the process.
    again, these are basic hormones that are legal to purchase in most countries and always have been and getting a script is not that hard. we shouldn't be giving drug dealers the platform to represent us or our way of life and then ultimately fuck us over.

sorry , more ranting.. I've been sick with a bad cold all day, and now I'm drinking (totally legal by the way). so whatever
    Totally agree.
    I do not order from any ugl offering recs.
    I have shit all over many of them.

We aren't getting out of our minds. We are accomplishing a personal goal.
    GearHeaded and balance like this.

Obs
    Ugls are the only thing keeping many compounds alive.
    You wont get scripted the compounds you get from a ugl.

I dont know many ugls that sell illicit drugs but they are out there.
    Everyone who ever used many compounds wont be getting them from a doctor.

Marcus use to trash ugls.
    I found it very hypocritical.
    Speaking of tren ace usage and EQ or MENT or anadrol or a hundred things you cant get pharma.

Actually in the US now... All tren esters are gone.
    Cant even get finaplix pellets anymore to diy
    GearHeaded and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    having said all that rant bullshit .. I know guys that are in the UGL game simply because they found their niche and they like brewing and doing what they are dong and interacting with customers and try to provide a quality product .. others, like I said, are just drug dealers trying to make a buck off anything they can.

but at the end of the day,, most UGL's that get busted are giving the impression that AAS usage is equal to illicit drug use. but thats not true.. you can buy a bottle of test OTC all around the world ,, um you can't quite do that with cocanine. . most UGLs that get busted are proving a bad stigma to AAS usage.

I live in an area where marijuana usage is totally legal for both medical and recreational purpose.. I guarantee you with the quality we can get in a walk in store, where its totally legal ,, we aint buying shit from the shady asshole on the steet corner wearing a hoodie acting like he has the shit (ie, the UGL).. lol he don't got shit. he is a shady selfish drug dealing asshole

UGLs need to not be that somehow. not shady drug dealing assholes ... I'm not sure the answer. but the route they are going is not the answer. they are alleging themselves as illicit drug dealers and getting the same penalties or even worse for their "cirme" as regular drug dealers.
    this is not good for any of us that appreciate freedom and the ability to take a simple hoarmone that helps us build muscle and precess protein more efficiently..
    so be careful which "UGL" you support or not. theres a way bigger picture going on right now
    Obs, Family_guy and balance like this.

having said all my BS .. I do know there are quality UGLs out there that are just interested in bodybuilding and the steroid game for everyones benefit .

I don't want to throw quality people under the bus

but theres a lot of BS out there that I think is compromising all of us.. we shouldn't support them to begin with .. let alone let them build an empire and then get busted by the DEA
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 09-06-2019 at 09:30 PM.
    Obs and balance like this.

Obs
    having said all my BS .. I do know there are quality UGLs out there that are just interested in bodybuilding and the steroid game for everyones benefit .

I don't want to throw quality people under the bus

but theres a lot of BS out there that I think is compromising all of us.. we shouldn't support them to begin with .. let alone let them build an empire and then get busted by the DEA
    An entire board was removed recently just as the type you speak of.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    An entire board was removed recently just as the type you speak of.
    yes, ... I probably got 100+ pms I never checked over there and stopped posting long ago. the writing was on the wall. there were some great people over there that sincerely loved gear and training and wanted to improve. but a few bad apples, or concepts, ruined the whole bunch .
    history repeats . same shit happened with "get big" website like a decade ago.

talk about gear, talk about your experiences, talk about your ideas of proper use, talk about the science.. but start making drug dealers pay to advertise on your site and then have their reps run the show and try to get you to buy it all . lol, come on your asking for trouble.

thats why I like this site and think its a quality place to be to learn . no bullshit drug dealers
    balance and Obs like this.

Obs
    yes, ... I probably got 100+ pms I never checked over there and stopped posting long ago. the writing was on the wall. there were some great people over there that sincerely loved gear and training and wanted to improve. but a few bad apples, or concepts, ruined the whole bunch .
    history repeats . same shit happened with "get big" website like a decade ago.

talk about gear, talk about your experiences, talk about your ideas of proper use, talk about the science.. but start making drug dealers pay to advertise on your site and then have their reps run the show and try to get you to buy it all . lol, come on your asking for trouble.

thats why I like this site and think its a quality place to be to learn . no bullshit drug dealers
    yes and no loyalties or payola bullshit to them.

Source boards are all shit to me now.

kbunyan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Say what?

I've been overpaying for a looooong time
    Yep i recently saw a European UGL (pharma grade)but their prices are damn tempting. $14 for test e, $16 for tren . But again i heard their brand is most counterfeited. So not sure how to vet those

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kbunyan View Post
    Yep i recently saw a European UGL (pharma grade)but their prices are damn tempting. $14 for test e, $16 for tren. But again i heard their brand is most counterfeited. So not sure how to vet those
    That's really cheap. I would not waste my time. Good UGL will cost 2x that.
    Obs and Family_guy like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1337 View Post
    That's really cheap. I would not waste my time. Good UGL will cost 2x that.
    Know a lotta guys that loaded up on victorys pump and dump extravaganza just before they disappeared. It was good quality carrier oil.

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    Know a lotta guys that loaded up on victorys pump and dump extravaganza just before they disappeared. It was good quality carrier oil.

It's for sure great oil, I use it on my steak before cooking. Best purpose I found for it.
    Obs and Family_guy like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1337 View Post
    It's for sure great oil, I use it on my steak before cooking. Best purpose I found for it.
    Arguing with my gf and read this and laughed. Now she is furious
    Kyle1337 and HoldMyBeer like this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Things people need to know about UGL's

Arguing with my gf and read this and laughed. Now she is furious
    She just needs your loving. Lol

Edit: I changed my selection of words
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

Obs