Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 54
Like Tree115Likes

Thread: Things people need to know about UGL's

  1. #1
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    19,058

    Things people need to know about UGL's

    These are things people need to know about UGL's and things I and others have learned the hard way.

    Selecting a lab and trusting them with $100's if not $1000's of your money can be hit and miss at best. There are 100's of labs out there. Many many labs are just a guy ordering raws and brewing to resell. Some are a little more complex and large. A select few are actually everything a pharmaceutical company is with top of the line equipment and a real laboratory.

    The little brewster labs are actually not all bad. Some fine gear gets turned out from "Advanced Label" (imaginary name). The problem arises wih labs like this when they get a shipment of shit raws. Usually completely unbeknownst to AL, they send out a bad batch of test and a few bloods from customers read low or bunk. Often times the little lab will disappear and come back under a new name.

    If the individual or individuals are successful they can grow the same as any business and advertise, build a good reputation, and the sky is the limit. It's very rare though that they grow quickly and are around very long.

    Eventually sourcing raws becomes an issue and even though they may advertise, "We test all our raws..." No! They are calling the analysis sent by the supplier (chinese) "tested".

    Believe me they send out shit raws they wont flinch about sending out fake lab analysis to the brewster that has graduated to senior brewster.

    I can give you fake bloodwork, fake spectro analysis, or any other document, made on my $100 android phone.

    I have watched brewster grow like weeds and send out bad batches on accident and they are cut to pieces overnight. Reputation destroyed, they come back with a nice new name, "Elite Private" is born!

    EP is the same good ol boys that never meant to fuck anyone over, they just inadvertently passed along the lie the chinese handed them.

    These labs sometimes have very cheap product and even though they send out a shit batch from time to time, they still may be worth using to many because of the savings. MOST GEAR SOLD is legit as it gets but about 1/5 or 1/10 times you will get shit.

    The other side of the ugl game that really gets my panties in a bunch is the wait time. Many advertise 7 day or less shipping etc.

    One problem here though.... If you send out good quality gear like lightning, word travels fast. Newbies and asskissers praise them like the best shit since pussy was invented, and they fall behind. It becomes difficult to source enough raws to keep up with the demand and they usually blame the post office or a customs seizure etc. Imo the good labs come right out and say, "we are behind, you greedy assholes are buying too much, and we are not accepting any orders at this time."
    It doesn't help you get your gear any quicker, but I don't like it when my source tells me something that I know is a lie. It compels me tell them to shut their whore mouths.

    Any source will get behind and out of stock! All of them! It is a matter of time and you will be waiting 1-2 months! Deal with it! Unless they start jawing bullshit about the post office etc. When they say they are behind, pat them on the back and wait.

    There are a few super labs out there. Huuuuge and old as sin. They don't send out shit and it is actually tested. Every last drop!
    They cost more and might not be far off pharma grade price. There are two names I trust as good as much as walgreens. One is even a licensed pharmaceutical company in its home country.
    Fact is though you arent gonna get Tren ace and a slew of other steroids from any pharmacy because they were never approved for human use. So the next time you hear someone say, "I only buy pharma grade! Ugl is shiiiiit!" Tell them to suck your balls because one day they will have to do the hypocritical thing and use a UGL to get the more advanced steroids like tren.

    Many UGL's out there are owed a million thanks for the options we have. Many esters and many steroids only exist because underground labs kept this dream alive.

    Whether you use a tiny brewster or a super lab, they both have their advantages. Honesty, guarantees, and good folks can be found at both ends of the spectrum.

    The iron brotherhood, source boards and ugl reps...

    Many source boards exist for ugl's to advertise, and most claim to hold their "carefully vetted" sources feet to the fire.

    First off... "Carefully vetted" does not mean shit on any board. If I take my ass to purple peter labs and order raws, brew them in my toilet, and pay the ad spot, I will officially be a "carefully vetted" lab.

    Dont buy into that shit.

    If I got the last spec of shit off the rim before I started brewing then the Benzyl Alc in the gear will most likely sterilize the gear unless I flipped a booger in there before bottling.

    Some boards hold some of their sources feet to the fire. Some work off a payola system and have basically untouchable sources. Any negative claim made in any way against the source will be shot down if they are given the slightest possible means to do so. The same board may have 20 tiny brewster labs they really dont give a damn about. They may publically execute one once in a while to make everyone feel warm and fuzzy, like they are protected.

    Some of these boards plain and simply have their hands in on a lab. If you try to bash it or if you say the slightest thing bad about it or even question it you will be immediately attacked from all sides. If you survive without a ban it will be a rare thing.

    The iron brotherhood is where the real power is.
    Hardcore people that spend their time logging their progress, being positive, and building strong circles of trust, make or break every ugl on the planet. If I have spoken to "demonkiller" online and built thirty lbs of LBM with him, over years, and he says, "That Goddam Elite Private screwed me!"...
    Well, Elite Private is gonna take the hardest knock to their business they have ever seen, because now they have a group of stand up guys that newbies seek source advice from, spreading the word. You knock one or three pillars out in the basement of a high rise and the whole thing crashes down.

    In the same token if the circle of brothers is getting top notch shit they will be there to stand up for their source if they get behind. They can take the smallest brewster and turn them into some rich mofos very quickly.

    Source reps...

    There are two kinds of reps.

    #1 Iron brother reps.
    They dont give two shits about a sources reputation if someone in the cicle of brothers gets fucked. They support their lab, advertise well, and like that they get gear or a little cash for the trouble. They keep tight lips about what goes on behind the scenes, they don't run their mouths and implicate themselves as knowing really anything beyond "Order from this guy they did me and my brothers good." and handling consumer relations with kid gloves.

    I have seen two true iron brother reps step out and rip their sources ass and demand answers after they had fallen silent during customer grievances. They did so because they are the real deal and don't hang their reputation on a here today gone tomorrow ugl. They are everything a rep and iron brother should be. They know that the only appeal that really matters is the iron brotherhood, the "pillars". Newbies won't be buying from them either if long time straight forward guys tell them to avoid "Private Elite".


    #2 The Pro rep.
    Most know this guy. He has repped for a few sources and brags and brags and brags on each one until they disappear. He pretends to be the real deal when he is not running his mouth about info he should not even tell his mother in private.
    Get to know him and he will tell you more shit than you care to hear. Half of it would make him a top person of interest in LE investigations if the wrong ear heard it. You do not want this guy having your personal info because he probably saves it so he has a bargaining chip in case the cops ever do kick the door in.

    The biggest trait and give away to the pro rep not being an iron brother is the way they treat someone who questions their source or has grievances.

    They blow their top, call names, argue and continue to argue with. any one who accuses their source of not being as good as pussy.
    The act like children when they are supposed to be salesmen.

    Let me tell you.... These are scum of the earth.
    When I see one lay into a brother I have known to be calm for years and insult him, call him a liar, and shame him or her (I forgot to mention the few sisters sorry German) it makes me remember them forever. I will do anything I can to trash that UGL and blackball it in the circle.

    These are salesmen, not judge, jury and executioner. If I got to Mcdonalds and politely tell them they forgot to put pickles on my burger and they cuss me then someone will get hurt.

    If a ugl allows someone like this to rep for them it costs them more money than they can shake a stick at. I immediately classify that source as "do not order".

    These boards are a Godsend in this subculture. The relationships formed here are why we have the options we do and why star sources are born or burn out. The golden rule applies on these boards like nowhere else. The lowest nobody can turn into the guy that breaks a ugl through a few dozen pm's.

    You remember the people and treat them respectfully as a source. The toes you step on today may be in your ass tomorrow.

    Now...

    One last thing

    Sources that go private...

    Sources on some boards "Go private" meaning they leave the board for a while and return at a later date. Customers that use them will no longer be under the boards protection if bloods come back short etc...

    DO NOT USE THEM they can cease orders temporarily if they are behind or need a break. If they leave there is a reason and you don't want to be caught in the midst of it.
    Last edited by Obs; 11-30-2018 at 05:52 PM.

  2. #2
    Old Duffer's Avatar
    Old Duffer is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    da states
    Posts
    1,305
    Nice write-up
    Obs and KennyJ like this.

  3. #3
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,683
    I really like that! Especially since I am a newb and all these source boards and stuff online can be a little overwhelming.

    Biggest takeaway-trust your brothers!

    Thanks OBS
    Obs, balance and KennyJ like this.

  4. #4
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    19,058
    Thanks guys.

    Getting to know people well enough to trust them takes a long time. There is a lot of guys here that I would take their word immediately though.

    This board is great in that respect because we have no loyaties to sources, as this is not a sorce board.
    We get to be real.

  5. #5
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,335
    This seriously needs to be stickied. THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST ANALYTICAL BREAKDOWN OF HOW TO SOURCE A SOURCE!

    no wonder obs is member of the year .

    First hand experience and great sense in intuition.

    It even helps put my mind at ease and help me stay grounded in the midst of confusion.

    Hats off brotha.
    Obs, HoldMyBeer, balance and 3 others like this.

  6. #6
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    19,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    This seriously needs to be stickied. THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST ANALYTICAL BREAKDOWN OF HOW TO SOURCE A SOURCE!

    no wonder obs is member of the year .

    First hand experience and great sense in intuition.

    It even helps put my mind at ease and help me stay grounded in the midst of confusion.

    Hats off brotha.
    Thanks couch means a lot
    Couchlockd likes this.

  7. #7
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    19,058
    Something I want to add for reps or people who may become reps:

    Do not hang your hat on a source.
    They may spend five years whipping ass and being awesome, but eventually hard times hit. You are not loyal to a source in the sense that you defend them every time someone has a grievance.

    Know your customer base.
    When someone has an issue, even if they get volatile you keep your cool. Business is business, if you act like an ass hat you will cost more business than you can imagine. The only reason I work for myself is because when someone had an issue with the work I did on their property, I was polite and made things right even if it cost me.

    When you call out a stand up guy who is simply wanting an issue fixed and get volatile, you have no idea just how detremental it is. I have turned hundreds of orders away from assholes with a few posts and pm's.

    When people see someone actually being a dick to a source or rep and they keep their cool and do what they can, it shines out 100x brighter than if they attacked the person.

    I have told some reps, "Instead of fixing the issue you compounded the problem, mine will be the first order you dont recieve because of your attitude."

    How plain is that?
    I speak before hundreds every day looking for good sources... Really want to act like that still!?

    I always get a, "blah blah blah, no one trashes my source or they are trashing me!"

    Ok

    So you just hung your reputation on a source that wont be around in a few years and is already having issues.... How stupid.

    The brotherhood is where your loyalties are, or you are of no reputation whatsoever. Anything you say means jack now. You are just a tool and a mouthpiece for someone who may be screwing people over. Whether they are or are not you really don't know, but you just pointed out that you will stand with a piece of shit to the bitter end if thats the way the dice roll.

    How ignorant!

  8. #8
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,335
    I second this.

    Ive dumped a source for seeing thier rep act like a dick.
    Obs, Family_guy and KennyJ like this.

  9. #9
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    19,058
    Couch recently pointed out some recent independent spectro analysis that is busting some underdosed ugl's.

    Its rather hilarious watching them backpedal and make excuses.

    Definitely something to search up.

  10. #10
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    5,669
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    These are things people need to know about UGL's and things I and others have learned the hard way.

    Selecting a lab and trusting them with $100's if not $1000's of your money can be hit and miss at best. There are 100's of labs out there. Many many labs are just a guy ordering raws and brewing to resell. Some are a little more complex and large. A select few are actually everything a pharmaceutical company is with top of the line equipment and a real laboratory.

    The little brewster labs are actually not all bad. Some fine gear gets turned out from "Advanced Label" (imaginary name). The problem arises wih labs like this when they get a shipment of shit raws. Usually completely unbeknownst to AL, they send out a bad batch of test and a few bloods from customers read low or bunk. Often times the little lab will disappear and come back under a new name.

    If the individual or individuals are successful they can grow the same as any business and advertise, build a good reputation, and the sky is the limit. It's very rare though that they grow quickly and are around very long.

    Eventually sourcing raws becomes an issue and even though they may advertise, "We test all our raws..." No! They are calling the analysis sent by the supplier (chinese) "tested".

    Believe me they send out shit raws they wont flinch about sending out fake lab analysis to the brewster that has graduated to senior brewster.

    I can give you fake bloodwork, fake spectro analysis, or any other document, made on my $100 android phone.

    I have watched brewster grow like weeds and send out bad batches on accident and they are cut to pieces overnight. Reputation destroyed, they come back with a nice new name, "Elite Private" is born!

    EP is the same good ol boys that never meant to fuck anyone over, they just inadvertently passed along the lie the chinese handed them.

    These labs sometimes have very cheap product and even though they send out a shit batch from time to time, they still may be worth using to many because of the savings. MOST GEAR SOLD is legit as it gets but about 1/5 or 1/10 times you will get shit.

    The other side of the ugl game that really gets my panties in a bunch is the wait time. Many advertise 7 day or less shipping etc.

    One problem here though.... If you send out good quality gear like lightning, word travels fast. Newbies and asskissers praise them like the best shit since pussy was invented, and they fall behind. It becomes difficult to source enough raws to keep up with the demand and they usually blame the post office or a customs seizure etc. Imo the good labs come right out and say, "we are behind, you greedy assholes are buying too much, and we are not accepting any orders at this time."
    It doesn't help you get your gear any quicker, but I don't like it when my source tells me something that I know is a lie. It compels me tell them to shut their whore mouths.

    Any source will get behind and out of stock! All of them! It is a matter of time and you will be waiting 1-2 months! Deal with it! Unless they start jawing bullshit about the post office etc. When they say they are behind, pat them on the back and wait.

    There are a few super labs out there. Huuuuge and old as sin. They don't send out shit and it is actually tested. Every last drop!
    They cost more and might not be far off pharma grade price. There are two names I trust as good as much as walgreens. One is even a licensed pharmaceutical company in its home country.
    Fact is though you arent gonna get Tren ace and a slew of other steroids from any pharmacy because they were never approved for human use. So the next time you hear someone say, "I only buy pharma grade! Ugl is shiiiiit!" Tell them to suck your balls because one day they will have to do the hypocritical thing and use a UGL to get the more advanced steroids like tren.

    Many UGL's out there are owed a million thanks for the options we have. Many esters and many steroids only exist because underground labs kept this dream alive.

    Whether you use a tiny brewster or a super lab, they both have their advantages. Honesty, guarantees, and good folks can be found at both ends of the spectrum.

    The iron brotherhood, source boards and ugl reps...

    Many source boards exist for ugl's to advertise, and most claim to hold their "carefully vetted" sources feet to the fire.

    First off... "Carefully vetted" does not mean shit on any board. If I take my ass to purple peter labs and order raws, brew them in my toilet, and pay the ad spot, I will officially be a "carefully vetted" lab.

    Dont buy into that shit.

    If I got the last spec of shit off the rim before I started brewing then the Benzyl Alc in the gear will most likely sterilize the gear unless I flipped a booger in there before bottling.

    Some boards hold some of their sources feet to the fire. Some work off a payola system and have basically untouchable sources. Any negative claim made in any way against the source will be shot down if they are given the slightest possible means to do so. The same board may have 20 tiny brewster labs they really dont give a damn about. They may publically execute one once in a while to make everyone feel warm and fuzzy, like they are protected.

    Some of these boards plain and simply have their hands in on a lab. If you try to bash it or if you say the slightest thing bad about it or even question it you will be immediately attacked from all sides. If you survive without a ban it will be a rare thing.

    The iron brotherhood is where the real power is.
    Hardcore people that spend their time logging their progress, being positive, and building strong circles of trust, make or break every ugl on the planet. If I have spoken to "demonkiller" online and built thirty lbs of LBM with him, over years, and he says, "That Goddam Elite Private screwed me!"...
    Well, Elite Private is gonna take the hardest knock to their business they have ever seen, because now they have a group of stand up guys that newbies seek source advice from, spreading the word. You knock one or three pillars out in the basement of a high rise and the whole thing crashes down.

    In the same token if the circle of brothers is getting top notch shit they will be there to stand up for their source if they get behind. They can take the smallest brewster and turn them into some rich mofos very quickly.

    Source reps...

    There are two kinds of reps.

    #1 Iron brother reps.
    They dont give two shits about a sources reputation if someone in the cicle of brothers gets fucked. They support their lab, advertise well, and like that they get gear or a little cash for the trouble. They keep tight lips about what goes on behind the scenes, they don't run their mouths and implicate themselves as knowing really anything beyond "Order from this guy they did me and my brothers good." and handling consumer relations with kid gloves.

    I have seen two true iron brother reps step out and rip their sources ass and demand answers after they had fallen silent during customer grievances. They did so because they are the real deal and don't hang their reputation on a here today gone tomorrow ugl. They are everything a rep and iron brother should be. They know that the only appeal that really matters is the iron brotherhood, the "pillars". Newbies won't be buying from them either if long time straight forward guys tell them to avoid "Private Elite".


    #2 The Pro rep.
    Most know this guy. He has repped for a few sources and brags and brags and brags on each one until they disappear. He pretends to be the real deal when he is not running his mouth about info he should not even tell his mother in private.
    Get to know him and he will tell you more shit than you care to hear. Half of it would make him a top person of interest in LE investigations if the wrong ear heard it. You do not want this guy having your personal info because he probably saves it so he has a bargaining chip in case the cops ever do kick the door in.

    The biggest trait and give away to the pro rep not being an iron brother is the way they treat someone who questions their source or has grievances.

    They blow their top, call names, argue and continue to argue with. any one who accuses their source of not being as good as pussy.
    The act like children when they are supposed to be salesmen.

    Let me tell you.... These are scum of the earth.
    When I see one lay into a brother I have known to be calm for years and insult him, call him a liar, and shame him or her (I forgot to mention the few sisters sorry German) it makes me remember them forever. I will do anything I can to trash that UGL and blackball it in the circle.

    These are salesmen, not judge, jury and executioner. If I got to Mcdonalds and politely tell them they forgot to put pickles on my burger and they cuss me then someone will get hurt.

    If a ugl allows someone like this to rep for them it costs them more money than they can shake a stick at. I immediately classify that source as "do not order".

    These boards are a Godsend in this subculture. The relationships formed here are why we have the options we do and why star sources are born or burn out. The golden rule applies on these boards like nowhere else. The lowest nobody can turn into the guy that breaks a ugl through a few dozen pm's.

    You remember the people and treat them respectfully as a source. The toes you step on today may be in your ass tomorrow.

    Now...

    One last thing

    Sources that go private...

    Sources on some boards "Go private" meaning they leave the board for a while and return at a later date. Customers that use them will no longer be under the boards protection if bloods come back short etc...

    DO NOT USE THEM they can cease orders temporarily if they are behind or need a break. If they leave there is a reason and you don't want to be caught in the midst of it.
    So you do not think that UGLís go private for security purposes?



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

  11. #11
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    19,058
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    So you do not think that UGL’s go private for security purposes?



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Security purposes....
    If a ugl has web security that is so loose they need to go dormant for short periods of time then they are no one you want to be associated with.

    You cannot remove data from the net. It is all 100% recorded and monitored by multiple government agencies.

    The one and only thing that protects a source is if their fingerprint was never on the data to begin with.

    Sooo question is... If their fingerprint wasn't on it yesterday, how is today any different?

    Being anonymous online is slightly difficult for an average joe. If they are worried about web security being how they get busted then they must be retarded meatheads doomed to get caught.

    There are two ways sources get busted

    #1 raw seizure, door kicked in, got your computer bitch! Now you are screwed!

    #2 accepting/retrieving funds

    Web security is the least difficult part. It should be non-factor. If it is a factor they will go down because the info is already recorded.

    Btw Charger, some of this I learned very recently.
    Last edited by Obs; 12-03-2018 at 01:15 AM.
    Quester likes this.

  12. #12
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    19,058
    Also gotta add to that post, the morons who think a vpn is something that protects you from LE are stupid. It might protect you from a board knowing your true IP but the DEA gives no fucks about a vpn.
    If a vpn is a sources web security they are screwed.

  13. #13
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    19,058
    I can lay out a pretty solid anonymity web plan for anyone and I am a dumb redneck who cuts down trees.

    The only reason I do not and will not ever sling gear is because of retrieval of funds and recieving raws.

    You can have it all shipped to your buddy snake who has no clue what it os but when he has been in the chair for 12 hours with agents up his ass telling him he is going to fed pen if he doesnt roll, he will tell.

    "Its going to my gymrat buddy."

    Now they have a warrant and your door gets blasted open.

    You are probably having sex because I would be. Thats just how my luck works and there is your computer.

    Your lab may be at a buddies house in timbuktu but its too late.
    "We got you gymrat!"

    "Gawd dayum you snaaaake!"

    Oh shit and your gf! They are taking her as an accessory! Fucking Snaaaake!

    Omg! They shot your pitbull!


    "Stop resisting!"

    "Resisting bitch!? If I was resisting you wouldnt have a head! I overhead press more than half your team combined pussy!"

    Haaahaaa! You headbutted that smart mouth do gooder!

    Posession, manufacture, distribution, conspiracy, using the mail to commit a felony...

    You plea out to 20 years if the DA agrees to leave your gf alone.

    Are you scared yet brewsters?
    You better be!
    One slight fingerprint left online at any time will yield the same result.
    If you need to leave a board for a bit for security then your ass must be hanging by a thread of luck.
    Last edited by Obs; 12-03-2018 at 12:48 AM.

  14. #14
    DuckTheViking is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    These are things people need to know about UGL's and things I and others have learned the hard way
    Excellent writeup, thanks for taking the time to put this together
    Obs likes this.

  15. #15
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,256
    Impressive Obs.
    Obs likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  16. #16
    TRTdrew's Avatar
    TRTdrew is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    263
    Jesus Christ. . . that’s a great post OBS. Thanks for caring enough to break it down for us. Respect.
    Obs and XnavyHMCS like this.

  17. #17
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    19,058
    Bump
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

  18. #18
    EDCG19's Avatar
    EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,256
    I have private sources who have some of the best deals you'll ever see.. Been using them for years for various gear
    Depends on the source but there is a vetting process and not everyone can just "find a website" to order quality stuff from

    Shipping domestic is pretty quick (depending on the source)

    They have not only been vetted by the private community, I have also seen pics of the various labs they have where everything gets made

  19. #19
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    19,058
    Quote Originally Posted by EDCG19 View Post
    I have private sources who have some of the best deals you'll ever see.. Been using them for years for various gear
    Depends on the source but there is a vetting process and not everyone can just "find a website" to order quality stuff from

    Shipping domestic is pretty quick (depending on the source)

    They have not only been vetted by the private community, I have also seen pics of the various labs they have where everything gets made

    Board vetting means nothing.
    Source boards are all shit.
    I know lots of private labs and they all get their raws from the same places.

    Anyone so dumb that they wont brew raws to make a 20 fold profit is not guaranteeable. The big guys with millions invested are not private because they advertise like crazy. You will notice they don't sell raws because they have trouble sourcing enough pure raws.

    I know many private sources with all praise. Then I get proof via wickr or pm that their shit stinks after all. The thing we have learned is you cannot post anything negative about a source or you get cut to pieces in most cases. 20 little keyboard warriors jump your ass along with a shitbag rep because the gear they ordered was good a couple of times.

    If the source is small it is hit and miss. The best you can hope for with them is that they are honorable enough to stand behind it.

    Btw the best deals I will ever see I have seen. I ran about $3000 in free gear last year. $20 buy one get one test cyp etc... 3-4 day T/A

    I have pretty much seen it all in the world of sources. Only three have impressed me. When one of them falters I will call them on it and that is a guarantee.

    PPL had a great reputation and they really screwed it up recently. They liked posting pictures of their labs and talking about their raw purity. They got flat sat on their ass. Victory, pump and dump (went private) Xxxxxx had a great reputation. You should see their independent lab analysis, it was hilarious at best.

    Every private lab I have seen is one or two buddies brewing and capping the same chinese raws. Bigger tested finished product labs are not private at all. They cant afford to be.
    Last edited by Obs; 01-27-2019 at 11:36 PM.
    Jayd85 and Family_guy like this.

  20. #20
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    19,058
    Seriously consider to yourself, what would posess someone to sell a raw at 1/20th ready made cost?

    Add 2% BA and carrier, possibly BB, filter, cap it, and voila! Your profits just went through the roof.

    Meanwhile the big guys with 100% good gear are struggling to keep up with millions of dollars at their disposal because sourcing raws is a bitch.

    Anyone selling raws to any swinging dick that orders is incredibly inept and has no clue how to brew (scary) or they are sending out stuff that may or may not be quality.
    EDCG19 likes this.

  21. #21
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    2,135
    -Thanks OBS, That's a great thread. Hopefully they make it a stickie so others have a little background before they order or just to help understand what happened if things didn't go right.
    -
    -One thing though that I gotta call you on:
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I can lay out a pretty solid anonymity web plan for anyone and I am a dumb redneck who cuts down trees.
    -You can't keep saying this and making threads like this one. It makes us all look bad.
    -Fucking Hell, there's probably not one tree within 1-hour of your home that is over three feet.
    Obs likes this.

  22. #22
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    19,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    -Thanks OBS, That's a great thread. Hopefully they make it a stickie so others have a little background before they order or just to help understand what happened if things didn't go right.
    -
    -One thing though that I gotta call you on:

    -You can't keep saying this and making threads like this one. It makes us all look bad.
    -Fucking Hell, there's probably not one tree within 1-hour of your home that is over three feet.
    Thank you Quester but I am of average intelligence.
    I am smart as a rat learning what button to push to get cheese instead of electrical shock.
    Quester likes this.

  23. #23
    EDCG19's Avatar
    EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Board vetting means nothing.
    Source boards are all shit.
    I know lots of private labs and they all get their raws from the same places.

    Anyone so dumb that they wont brew raws to make a 20 fold profit is not guaranteeable. The big guys with millions invested are not private because they advertise like crazy. You will notice they don't sell raws because they have trouble sourcing enough pure raws.

    I know many private sources with all praise. Then I get proof via wickr or pm that their shit stinks after all. The thing we have learned is you cannot post anything negative about a source or you get cut to pieces in most cases. 20 little keyboard warriors jump your ass along with a shitbag rep because the gear they ordered was good a couple of times.

    If the source is small it is hit and miss. The best you can hope for with them is that they are honorable enough to stand behind it.

    Btw the best deals I will ever see I have seen. I ran about $3000 in free gear last year. $20 buy one get one test cyp etc... 3-4 day T/A

    I have pretty much seen it all in the world of sources. Only three have impressed me. When one of them falters I will call them on it and that is a guarantee.

    PPL had a great reputation and they really screwed it up recently. They liked posting pictures of their labs and talking about their raw purity. They got flat sat on their ass. Victory, pump and dump (went private) Sciroxx had a great reputation. You should see their independent lab analysis, it was hilarious at best.

    Every private lab I have seen is one or two buddies brewing and capping the same chinese raws. Bigger tested finished product labs are not private at all. They cant afford to be.
    Yeah, I wouldn't disagree with what you're saying. They're usually getting same raws from similar sources from china i know the problem i see is there's guys selling gear online with outrageous prices and I don't see the value in that since i can get same products (with purity reports) and i know the sources are good
    Frankly, I'm really tempted to just get the raws myself (i have a source) and home brew what i need at my best mixes problem is i'll have too much since from what I've seen so far the home brewing leaves you with more than enough gear for personal use but you would have so much left over it would be tempting...
    Obs likes this.

  24. #24
    EDCG19's Avatar
    EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Seriously consider to yourself, what would posess someone to sell a raw at 1/20th ready made cost?

    Add 2% BA and carrier, possibly BB, filter, cap it, and voila! Your profits just went through the roof.

    Meanwhile the big guys with 100% good gear are struggling to keep up with millions of dollars at their disposal because sourcing raws is a bitch.

    Anyone selling raws to any swinging dick that orders is incredibly inept and has no clue how to brew (scary) or they are sending out stuff that may or may not be quality.
    Here's a question I've been thinking about some time, it is so fucking easy and simple to make your own gear because of the raws and what it takes I don't understand why everyone doesn't do this shit for themselves?? Its a really simple process but i hear it takes some time getting good at it because i have read around and some guys have mentioned the gear crashing or something going wrong etc so idk
    Obs likes this.

  25. #25
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,735
    imo , it does not make sense at all to brew your own gear if your NOT a heavy user (ie, running 4 grams of gear a majority of the year). the initial time and investment to get set up, when you only run a couple low dose cycles a year is not worth it. plus the legal aspect of manufacturing gear for re-distribution and sale charges is huge.

    a bottle of test p is like $20 . much more worth it just to buy a few bottles at a time when you need them for personal use then to set up shop yourself
    Obs and XnavyHMCS like this.

  26. #26
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,313
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    a bottle of test p is like $20 . much more worth it just to buy a few bottles at a time when you need them for personal use then to set up shop yourself
    Say what?

    I've been overpaying for a looooong time
    Quester likes this.

  27. #27
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    19,058
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    imo , it does not make sense at all to brew your own gear if your NOT a heavy user (ie, running 4 grams of gear a majority of the year). the initial time and investment to get set up, when you only run a couple low dose cycles a year is not worth it. plus the legal aspect of manufacturing gear for re-distribution and sale charges is huge.

    a bottle of test p is like $20 . much more worth it just to buy a few bottles at a time when you need them for personal use then to set up shop yourself
    I fully agree.
    Yes I can but not necessary.
    I pondered being a source a long time.
    No way. Not with as many kids as I have.
    Family_guy likes this.

  28. #28
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,735
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Say what?

    I've been overpaying for a looooong time
    well we are talking "UGL" here right ? test p is is around 15-25$ a bottle domestic (sure you can over pay for your favorite lab though) . and instead brewing your own, and having to get raws in China anyhow, there are places where you can buy finished product from china in bulk and spend like $6 a bottle.
    however, having a package of 'bulk finished product' ceased by customs is going to be an issue. prob not worth it
    Obs likes this.

  29. #29
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    19,058
    Brewing for most guys is just increasing chances of getting mislabeled and underdosed raws imo.

    When you are just one little guy making a minimum order they will fuck you before the source ordering 3-4 kilos and there are a lot of damn sources ordering 3-4 kilos or more.

  30. #30
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    19,058
    Quote Originally Posted by EDCG19 View Post
    Yeah, I wouldn't disagree with what you're saying. They're usually getting same raws from similar sources from china i know the problem i see is there's guys selling gear online with outrageous prices and I don't see the value in that since i can get same products (with purity reports) and i know the sources are good
    Frankly, I'm really tempted to just get the raws myself (i have a source) and home brew what i need at my best mixes problem is i'll have too much since from what I've seen so far the home brewing leaves you with more than enough gear for personal use but you would have so much left over it would be tempting...
    Brother once again as I have stated, purity reports are a joke.

    Every source has them as a selling point and they are just passing on chinese analysis.
    Do you know how much gear has been shown to be 98% pure on analysis and independent labs showed vsry little if any purity and sometimes the wrong compound?
    GearHeaded and Family_guy like this.

  31. #31
    fiddlesticks's Avatar
    fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    854
    Blog Entries
    1
    IME i have had 2 different superdrol raw sources and one literally did nothing and the other one was (and still is) absolutely mind boggling.
    Obs likes this.

  32. #32
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    19,058
    Tren raws are much more expensive than test prop.

    The other day we saw labs of gear advertised as 75mg ml tren ace.

    It came back as 50 mg tren ace... AND 100 MG TEST PROP!

    I think its obvious the guys selling the raws were trying to stretch it by cutting the expensive shit with cheap shit.

    Pretty big name that has been around a while.

    No one test all their raws.
    Chinese analysis is bullshit.

    If a source claims to test their raws then when my bloods come back low they should be scorned and forced out of the game.

    Actually I just saw a source back pedal and claim he accidentally put mast E in by mistake, when mast p was not present as advertised.

    "Whoops my bad, wrong chemical."

    Why not just own it and say I dont test my raws and none of the other little guys do either?

    Getting one bad batch out of ten aint so bad, its still waaay cheaper than pharma. I just dont get why they make bullshit excuses. It is what it is.

    ****I was wrong it was gear depot and test E***
    Last edited by Obs; 01-27-2019 at 01:31 PM.
    Old Duffer, EDCG19 and Family_guy like this.

  33. #33
    EDCG19's Avatar
    EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,256
    The source board I'm on has strict moderation and to become a source on the board has to be met with complete and total legit gear. If you sell and it comes back underdoses, you're fucked and out of the community

    We've seen it twice now, about a year ago a few sources started exit scamming and basically cutting prices while selling under dosed gear, once tons of guys got the blood work after 6+ week cycles everyone knew these guys where beginning to exit scam selling lower dosed gear
    So far for me, nothing but the good stuff but I'm only buying from guys who have the "iron brother" reputation and they're not scamming anyone
    Obs, Quester and Family_guy like this.

  34. #34
    EDCG19's Avatar
    EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Brother once again as I have stated, purity reports are a joke.

    Every source has them as a selling point and they are just passing on chinese analysis.
    Do you know how much gear has been shown to be 98% pure on analysis and independent labs showed vsry little if any purity and sometimes the wrong compound?
    I don't understand how this is the case, we have proof. The gear is dosed as 250mg on the label however through testing the gear comes back as 283mg per CC
    Sometimes its not all 250mg per cc but still the gear is proven to work through blood work from the whole community

  35. #35
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    19,058
    Quote Originally Posted by EDCG19 View Post
    The source board I'm on has strict moderation and to become a source on the board has to be met with complete and total legit gear. If you sell and it comes back underdoses, you're fucked and out of the community

    We've seen it twice now, about a year ago a few sources started exit scamming and basically cutting prices while selling under dosed gear, once tons of guys got the blood work after 6+ week cycles everyone knew these guys where beginning to exit scam selling lower dosed gear
    So far for me, nothing but the good stuff but I'm only buying from guys who have the "iron brother" reputation and they're not scamming anyone
    Thats good.
    I have yet to see a good source board though.
    I just watched a great guy get scammed with shit hgh and when he said something he was threatened by the source and pushed back by the board.

    Lo and behold that source sold the admin of the board shit hgh and he booted them.

    No apologies to my buddy who was scammed.
    I cant name source boards but I can go to pretty much any source board and pick apart one or ten of their sources with independent analysis. These are sources under their protection.

  36. #36
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    13,789
    I’ve been using the same email source for over a decade he’s had many different brands but by far the most solid guy I’m very lucky he now ships prior to receiving funds even on very large orders. I am one of the lucky ones for sure.
    Obs, Quester and Family_guy like this.

  37. #37
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    19,058
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I’ve been using the same email source for over a decade he’s had many different brands but by far the most solid guy I’m very lucky he now ships prior to receiving funds even on very large orders. I am one of the lucky ones for sure.
    Indeed.
    My guy is the same as any ugl but the thing that makes me use him is I know if something is wrong he will make it right. I would do anything I could for him and he lives by his integrity. When a guy has a conscience like me, he can't live with himself if he screws someone. That is rare and awesome.

  38. #38
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    19,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I can lay out a pretty solid anonymity web plan for anyone and I am a dumb redneck who cuts down trees.

    The only reason I do not and will not ever sling gear is because of retrieval of funds and recieving raws.

    You can have it all shipped to your buddy snake who has no clue what it os but when he has been in the chair for 12 hours with agents up his ass telling him he is going to fed pen if he doesnt roll, he will tell.

    "Its going to my gymrat buddy."

    Now they have a warrant and your door gets blasted open.

    You are probably having sex because I would be. Thats just how my luck works and there is your computer.

    Your lab may be at a buddies house in timbuktu but its too late.
    "We got you gymrat!"

    "Gawd dayum you snaaaake!"

    Oh shit and your gf! They are taking her as an accessory! Fucking Snaaaake!

    Omg! They shot your pitbull!


    "Stop resisting!"

    "Resisting bitch!? If I was resisting you wouldnt have a head! I overhead press more than half your team combined pussy!"

    Haaahaaa! You headbutted that smart mouth do gooder!

    Posession, manufacture, distribution, conspiracy, using the mail to commit a felony...

    You plea out to 20 years if the DA agrees to leave your gf alone.

    Are you scared yet brewsters?
    You better be!
    One slight fingerprint left online at any time will yield the same result.
    If you need to leave a board for a bit for security then your ass must be hanging by a thread of luck.
    Things people need to know about UGL's-screenshot_2019-09-05-01-46-54.png
    Things people need to know about UGL's-screenshot_2019-09-05-01-51-11.png



    Months after I posted this...

    One of the labs that inspired this post goes down because of "Gaw dayum you snaaake!"

    Really fucking ironic is they got his wife on 225k bail too.

    Thank God he didnt have a pit bull...

    Please understand, in this thread, is the way the game works. Use your brains peeps.
    HoldMyBeer and Chark like this.

  39. #39
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,735
    I would never mess with raw powders or try to home brew, let alone try to sell that shit. with barely any effort I've gotten doctors to legally prescribe me HGH, primobolan , deca , test cyp and prop,, etc..
    too many guys treat the AAS game like its the rec drug game. but its not. you really think a doctor will prescribe you cocaine.


    guys just need to stay in their lane . not try to make AAS a big drug game.. shit most AAS is completely legal over the counter in most countries.. its just a fucking hormone. guys that get busted for dealing AAS, when its legal in most countries and easy to get a doc script for here.. are just trying to be "drug dealers" and giving AAS usage a bad name.

    UGLs are now akin to underground meth labs because too many dick heads watched the show breaking bad and they think its cool to be a drug dealer and 'brew'

    getting AAS in fairly safe fashion is now ruined because of these drug dealer mentality people that just want to make a buck and be "drug dealers"..
    the illegaliztian of steroids for personal use (brought about by Joe Biden in congress in the 90s) just made more opprutnity for drug dealers to be drug dealers and fuck people over and end up in prison..

    keep this shit legal and OTC and straight and there wouldn't be a problem and thousands of lives wouldn't be ruined and millions of dollars wasted..


    sorry just my 2 cent rant

  40. #40
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,735
    in most countries and throughout most of history (up until the US steroid ban in the 90s) if you wanted a bottle of test you just went and bought it OTC at a pharmacy . of course you can't do that with cocaine and heroin because they are actually illicit drugs.

    my point is, a lot of these UGLs and source boards are giving a really bad name to AAS usage and just turning it into a illicit drug site the DEA would go after. drug dealers want to brew coke, meth, and fucking deca . LOL ,, assholes. just leave the deca alone and brew your illicit bullshit drugs to get high on. for the sake of $2 measly dollars a bottle they will set up shop to deal produce and deal deca. when deca is a legitimate drug used in clinics and hospitals all over the world to treat a host of medical conditions.
    these drug dealers are givng a bad name to legitimate AAS usage. when the general public, and DEA, think that drug dealers sell cocanie, meth, and deca in the same bag of goodies,, suddenly AAS is thrown into a bad wrap where it really does not belong.

    UGL drug dealers that are only in it for the bank $, and take their selling techniques from their real illicit drug dealing experiences should not be tolerated or supported by us guys that take AAS to improve health and performance. we are not illicit drug users and don't need illicit drug dealers that brew gear just because they think its cool to be a drug dealer to provide us gear . they are getting busted and providing a bad name and reputation on all of us.

    I don't know what the answer is. I just know its not good for illicit drug dealers to be providing us with the "supplements" we need and providing them a platform to excel and then get busted and fuck us all over in the process.
    again, these are basic hormones that are legal to purchase in most countries and always have been and getting a script is not that hard. we shouldn't be giving drug dealers the platform to represent us or our way of life and then ultimately fuck us over.

    sorry , more ranting.. I've been sick with a bad cold all day, and now I'm drinking (totally legal by the way). so whatever
    Obs, Family_guy, balance and 1 others like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •