• 2 Post By strunes
  • 2 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: Tren E only the good

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gear Bear is offline New Member

Tren E only the good

Planning on running tren for the 1st time (with test E) around end of Febuary or beginning of March. In my opinion there seems to be so much about the bad and the ugly while running tren, surely there are some positives, the good, great results. Why else is it so popular!? Can you please share your results, the positives? Strength increase? God like feeling? thanks in advance.

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    I am older so your results may be even better . I was on 400mg of Test Cyp a week and 70 mg of Tren EOD as far as noticing issues , I saw none other than super horny for 1st 3 or 4 weeks . It did cause cholesterol issues and high blood pressure . Due to my age and the drive it gave me I resulted in several serious injuries .

I felt like I was 30 not 57 and now at 59 almost 60 I can see a direct result of pushing so hard but at the time I did not notice ...... so due to injuries and then not able to go to the gym I had more sever physical and internal issues . I saw the best results of any compound I have ever tried ! I highly recommend the compound and I had no sleep loose , night sweats not ED issues ! I always supplement Deca at 100mg to 150mg a week to help prevent joint pain. Oh to add IMHO Tren did make me short winded during cardio , that could have been age ?

All I can add is do not push past you natural limits and listen to your body ! It is such a strong compound my drive was off the charts ! At 70 mg EOD I got bigger stronger and way more vascular . So if you are younger I see no reason you should have these issues ! Always remember all ppl are different !

Good luck on your journey and listen to your body and eat lots of food period EAT ! This is from my personal experience at age 57 .

I am on TRT and have changed my injection to 40mg Cyp EOD and fell the best I have since I started and my test level has actually dropped . I was off the chart ; as in above 1500 and was irritable had lack of sleep issues and retained water .......... These were my effects of 400mg a week .

When I get my wind back and feel confident in the gym again I will use Tren and Test again !

What is your age by the way ? Do you plan to have blood work before starting the Tren ? I highly recommend BW !

Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 12-21-2018 at 10:34 AM.
    Gear Bear likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    I am older so your results may be even better . I was on 400mg of Test Cyp a week and 70 mg of Tren EOD as far as noticing issues , I saw none other than super horny for 1st 3 or 4 weeks . It did cause cholesterol issues and high blood pressure . Due to my age and the drive it gave me I resulted in several serious injuries .

I felt like I was 30 not 57 and now at 59 almost 60 I can see a direct result of pushing so hard but at the time I did not notice ...... so due to injuries and then not able to go to the gym I had more sever physical and internal issues . I saw the best results of any compound I have ever tried ! I highly recommend the compound and I had no sleep loose , night sweats not ED issues ! I always supplement Deca at 100mg to 150mg a week to help prevent joint pain. Oh to add IMHO Tren did make me short winded during cardio , that could have been age ?

All I can add is do not push past you natural limits and listen to your body ! It is such a strong compound my drive was off the charts ! At 70 mg EOD I got bigger stronger and way more vascular . So if you are younger I see no reason you should have these issues ! Always remember all ppl are different !

Good luck on your journey and listen to your body and eat lots of food period EAT ! This is from my personal experience at age 57 .

I am on TRT and have changed my injection to 40mg Cyp EOD and fell the best I have since I started and my test level has actually dropped . I was off the chart ; as in above 1500 and was irritable had lack of sleep issues and retained water .......... These were my effects of 400mg a week .

When I get my wind back and feel confident in the gym again I will use Tren and Test again !

What is your age by the way ? Do you plan to have blood work before starting the Tren ? I highly recommend BW !

Thanks man, im 33 years old and yes blood work is in my plans!

strunes is offline Junior Member
    Tren is my favorite gear of all time. In my case positives far outweigh the negatives. The highlights are pretty much everything you eat turns to muscle, you get super vascular and you will be a beast in the gym and bedroom plus your gains will be amazing. Now for reality, your first cycle can be a bitch, so start slow and low. If you take too much you will HATE life......

The good about Tren ? Tren can harden muscle like no other gear. When I'm on TRT, I still have that "round" and my body fat's between 12% to 14%. When I run Mast, I can get between 10% When I run Tren + Mast, I cut down to mid single digits. I get vascular and my skin get so thin. With the body weight of 205lbs I can rep 225# 38 times. The endurance and strength gains is phenomenal. Only the good.
    Gear Bear likes this.

strunes is offline Junior Member
    Tren is my favorite gear of all time. In my case positives far outweigh the negatives. The highlights are pretty much everything you eat turns to muscle, you get super vascular and you will be a beast in the gym and bedroom plus your gains will be amazing. Now for reality, your first cycle can be a bitch, so start slow and low. If you take too much you will HATE life......

Sounds like it can be amazing stuff if you’re smart about it, thanks guys!

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Be careful if u have a girlfriend. Funny thing is when on tren . U know that u love her, but u just dont care.
    U migth think it wont happen to u, but they call it the singelmaker and with reasons.
    Many experience terrific anger and u migth hit her. In addition to the ignorance.
    It was developed for one purpose only. To beef up bulls who would be dead anyway in weeks. No reason to worry about its ability to fuck up brains.
    If ur singel and know u can cope with BP issues and have healthy kidneys and liver, u migth not regret your trenrun.

Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    Chrisp83TRT and darktime like this.

mrthai is offline Junior Member
    Only "bads" i experience on tren was night sweats and littlebit bad sleep from time to time.
    Other than that its amazing.
    Personally i would try to run the Acetate version, so its more easy to jump off if the sides get to bad.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I don't even notice "anger" type issues from tren e or a until I hit near one gram a week dose

Tren E makes my gyno just sprout back overnight, yet ace does not at over double the dose

No other compound seems to work as well as tren e or a mg for mg

I won't run e again, but I'm itchin' to jump on this strong ass ace I have on hand

Thread Information