Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By TestoSuper

Thread: Merry Christmas bulking cycle

TestoSuper is offline Associate Member

Merry Christmas bulking cycle

Hallo Guys,
    I recently passed 120 days from the end of last PCT and I just did my bloodwork and everything is ok.
    So I planned to start my lean bulking cycle in the next 2 days, like this:

1- 10 Sustanon 750 mg/week
    1-8 Tren A 420 mg/week (EOD)
    3- 12 Hcg 500 ui/week (2 x 250 ui)
    adex 0.5mg 2xweek
    cabaser on hand

Simple and clean.
    I don't exceed 10 weeks in total because in the past I noticed that gains are always stabilized within 8 weeks.

This time I decided to not include orals (like d-bol) to don't retain too much water and don't have "bloat".
    Diet will be in caloric surplus with high lean carbohydrates and medium protein and fats.

My goal is 7/8 pounds minimum of lean tissue to keep post cycle.

Do you have any suggestions?

It's my second time that I use Tren, while I have 6/7 cycles behind always with Testosterone as a base ...last 2 cycles at 750 mg/week. Are the dosages right or maybe I should raise testosterone a bit?
    For example, 800 mg/week + 420 mg/week Tren?

P.S.
    I don't have possibility to get masteron to associate to tren (as you advised me in past) but I have winstrol tabs on hands...

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I'd add mast, it always helps me with my DHT sides a bit

Decent cycle, I have ran ace quite a few times for a "bulker" - it works, but my prob is my metabolism gets too high while on - I can't ever eat enough, it just burns off -

At the end it always winds up being a recomp - I lose some fat & gain some LBM

Kinda why I'm kicking the idea around of jumping back on the ace

P.S. Fuck Tren E

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I'd add mast, it always helps me with my DHT sides a bit

Decent cycle, I have ran ace quite a few times for a "bulker" - it works, but my prob is my metabolism gets too high while on - I can't ever eat enough, it just burns off -

At the end it always winds up being a recomp - I lose some fat & gain some LBM

Kinda why I'm kicking the idea around of jumping back on the ace

P.S. Fuck Tren E
    Exactly unfortunately the suppression of appetite is my problem with tren also, but I will try to eat enough anyhow to have a caloric surplus .. I have no choiche!!
    The increase in metabolism is a plus for me because burning fat is always ok, compared to the deca (for example) where I get fat a bit

What about Test dosage? it's 750 mg ok or better raise at 800 mg?

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    just out of curiosity why sust instead of test p?

Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    just out of curiosity why sust instead of test p?
    mainly because it is essentially a bulking cycle and not cutting or recomp, and I have always found Sust more effective and with less water retention than Enanthate ..

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TestoSuper View Post
    mainly because it is essentially a bulking cycle and not cutting or recomp, and I have always found Sust more effective and with less water retention than Enanthate..
    My bad I got a little dyslexic when I read it I was thinking cutting cycle, makes perfect sense now. Happy cycling

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Test is test - I like Sust because I miss shots here & there. It's a nice long/fast ester combo. Usually I'll throw in test Prop with it when I'm running ace & mast

750-800 will make no dif

But, that is my usual test/tren ratio

I do like 700 test, 350/350 mast prop/ace

Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    My bad I got a little dyslexic when I read it I was thinking cutting cycle, makes perfect sense now. Happy cycling
    ok, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Test is test - I like Sust because I miss shots here & there. It's a nice long/fast ester combo. Usually I'll throw in test Prop with it when I'm running ace & mast

750-800 will make no dif

But, that is my usual test/tren ratio

I do like 700 test, 350/350 mast prop/ace
    ok, anyway the Test / Tren ratio about 2:1 is ok for bulk..

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    ok, anyway the Test / Tren ratio about 2:1 is ok for bulk..
    the 2 to 1 , test to tren ratio for a bulk works because your allowing the test to provide enough estrogen conversion to offset the super high amount of androgen effects that tren gives. just don't ruin this ratio by running too much AI. again the whole reason for doubling the amount of test as the tren is to get the estrogen out of it, if you go blocking that with too much ai then you defeat the purpose.
    you'll end up just recomping or even losing a little weight while running the tren

remember, Cattle are not bulked up with tren. they are bulked up with a strong combo of tren and estrogen
    KennyJ likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    the 2 to 1 , test to tren ratio for a bulk works because your allowing the test to provide enough estrogen conversion to offset the super high amount of androgen effects that tren gives. just don't ruin this ratio by running too much AI. again the whole reason for doubling the amount of test as the tren is to get the estrogen out of it, if you go blocking that with too much ai then you defeat the purpose.
    you'll end up just recomping or even losing a little weight while running the tren

remember, Cattle are not bulked up with tren. they are bulked up with a strong combo of tren and estrogen
    absolutely, I think to take adex 0.5 x 2 / week maximum, (maybe less) ... not even running dbol ... moreover I'm lucky enough because not sensitive to estrogen so I can afford very low AI

what do you think about winstrol tabs? can I run it at the end in low dosages due to the SHBG effect ? or it isn't necessary?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    absolutely, I think to take adex 0.5 x 2 / week maximum, (maybe less) ... not even running dbol ... moreover I'm lucky enough because not sensitive to estrogen so I can afford very low AI

what do you think about winstrol tabs? can I run it at the end in low dosages due to the SHBG effect ? or it isn't necessary?
    ok well if your not estrogen sensitive then you may be better off not even bothering running the AI at all and just keeping it on hand in case you may need it .
    I'm currently running 2000mg of Test , 1000mg of Tren , 550mg of Mast, (dbol pre workout) and need no AI (have some nolva to use here and there if needed).
    super high serum levels of estrogen is fairly anabolic in the presence of elevated androgens (spike IGF, spike HGH, helps build new tissue, promotes healthy cholesterol , etc).

the main benefit of running Winstol at the end would be to help block Cortisol levels. lowering SHBG will help with free test as well, but your running a high enough dosage of test that it won't be a huge benefit.
    see no prob running a strong anabolic oral like winny or var at the end
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    ok well if your not estrogen sensitive then you may be better off not even bothering running the AI at all and just keeping it on hand in case you may need it .
    I'm currently running 2000mg of Test , 1000mg of Tren , 550mg of Mast, (dbol pre workout) and need no AI (have some nolva to use here and there if needed).
    super high serum levels of estrogen is fairly anabolic in the presence of elevated androgens (spike IGF, spike HGH, helps build new tissue, promotes healthy cholesterol , etc).

the main benefit of running Winstol at the end would be to help block Cortisol levels. lowering SHBG will help with free test as well, but your running a high enough dosage of test that it won't be a huge benefit.
    see no prob running a strong anabolic oral like winny or var at the end

very well, you convinced me not to use adex right away this time.
    To further support of this I want to tell you that from my last bloodwork the only value below normal range ​​were estrogen:

S-Estradiol (E2) 11pg / ml (range 26-61)

I have always used adex in every cycle, and in every bloodworks after months from the end of the cycles the E2 value was always low, once even <4 !!!

I really start to think that AI is not yet necessary for me at these testosterone dosages.
    GearHeaded likes this.

Thread Information