Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 41 to 80 of 100
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: hypothetical question about stack....

  1. #41
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,514
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Facts usually speak for themselves. When someone wants to know more, people who wish to contribute have no trouble pointing that person in the right direction because facts are easy to support. Much easier than writing about why one doesn't have prove something.
    maybe I'll feel generous and send you a book or something.

  2. #42
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    2,024
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    maybe I'll feel generous and send you a book or something.
    I have books, and read them. You should try it.
    davimeireles likes this.

  3. #43
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,514
    you know there are times that I may take the time to explain to my daughter why she should figure out on her own why 2+2 = 4 .. even though it could be less time consuming and effort just to tell her the 'facts'..

    instead of you asking me to prove everything I say. you'd probably get more personal enlightenment and fulfillment by just figuring it out on your own . even if I told you an exact fact and backed it up perfectly , being it came from me you'd probably not appreciate it and dismiss it anyhow.

  4. #44
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,514
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    I have books, and read them. You should try it.
    umm , it was a joke . I happen to be in the process of writing a book about AAS . I was joking about maybe sending it to you being your so damn interested in me and my backing up my claims.
    do you show this much interest in women ?? or is this just an intellectual man crush you have on me

  5. #45
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    2,024
    You fail

  6. #46
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,514
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    You fail
    and your probably drinking again . you never bother me unless your drunk. get a few drinks in you and your all over my ass
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

  7. #47
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,525
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    and your probably drinking again . you never bother me unless your drunk. get a few drinks in you and your all over my ass
    Time for a group hug!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

  8. #48
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,514
    the last time you started arguing with me and wanting me to back up my 'claims' , you woke up the next day with a nasty hangover... come on Quester, this never ends well for you.
    your way better off putting down the bottle and man up and come train like a man and spend a day with me and see what it is I exactly need to 'back up' or not

  9. #49
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,514
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Time for a group hug!!!
    we need more guys in here to make it a worthwhile "group hug" . your just trying to set Quester up with me
    davimeireles likes this.

  10. #50
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    2,024
    So, more claims but no backing up anything? At least your not using the words "biologic, scientific, fact."
    -How would you know whether or not I'm drinking, especially when I'm owning you in this situation? Kind of sad that you can't sufficiently stand up for yourself if the person owning you is intoxicated.

  11. #51
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,514
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    So, more claims but no backing up anything? At least your not using the words "biologic, scientific, fact."
    -How would you know whether or not I'm drinking, especially when I'm owning you in this situation? Kind of sad that you can't sufficiently stand up for yourself if the person owning you is intoxicated.
    if you think your "owning" me , then your a lot more gay then I first anticipated . nothing wrong with that (just making a point that I knew you were)

  12. #52
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,525
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    we need more guys in here to make it a worthwhile "group hug" . your just trying to set Quester up with me
    So Charger isnít enough with you two?? LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #53
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,525
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    So Charger isnít enough with you two?? LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wait. That didnít sound right. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #54
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,514
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    So Charger isn’t enough with you two?? LOL
    I meant not enough guys talking shit to each other . you haven't started talking shit to one of us yet so you don't qualify for the group hug

  15. #55
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    2,024
    You make no sense, you mockingly make suggestions that I have some kind of bromance with you and then invite me to spend time with you? Having run out of the ability to defend yourself, and lacking the ability to back up your facts, you now lack the whit to amuse.

  16. #56
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    2,024
    Come on Gearheaded, surely you have more attacks and more disparaging comments to say about whole subsections of society and group me into them in order to get a rise out of me? Surely that is a much better tactic than backing up your "scientific, biologic, facts?"

  17. #57
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    2,024

  18. #58
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,514
    Fine Quester,, I'll just be blunt .

    I've seen your physique
    https://forums.steroid.com/training-...05-qs-log.html
    hypothetical question about stack....-img_1966.jpg

    I'm simply not interested.. so please move on to someone or something else.

    I really have no idea why you bring this shit up and want proof of things from me .. you've been on a steroid forum for 6 or so years , yet you obviously don't even run AAS for performance enhancements and never do you speak from personal experience .
    you don't seem interested in body building either . I'm confused to why your even here , other then to seek out people like me to try and get a rise out of.
    your probably on political forums, religious forums , and others doing the same type of bullshit your doing on this forum .

    maybe you should focus all that effort on yourself and getting healthy or fit or something
    davimeireles likes this.

  19. #59
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,525
    Guys- Letís agree to disagree. I am not that well versed to provide an intelligent input. I have purchased the book anabolics that should provide me with additional knowledge.
    Iím not sure exactly what is the issue.... is it a particular item or is it everything that GH says.
    I am just trying to put this disagreement behind us. I am not on either side


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ghettoboyd likes this.

  20. #60
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    2,024
    Another thing you claim and don't back up? Really? At least I post pictures.
    -The comments, attacks and other remarks above show that you are the one trying to get under my skin. Why? Because you aren't about shit. You can't defend your "facts" and you don't have enough sense to let it go.
    -I don't claim to be a steroid expert. In fact, I've already said that I respect that you know more. What is your point now? Can't win on the points so you change the nature of the discussion?
    -You are transparent and dull.
    -I've provided you ample opportunity, I've invited, then pushed, and you still can't offer any support for your "facts." However, you also wont stop attacking.

  21. #61
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,514
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Guys- Let’s agree to disagree. I am not that well versed to provide an intelligent input. I have purchased the book anabolics that should provide me with additional knowledge.
    I’m not sure exactly what is the issue.... is it a particular item or is it everything that GH says.
    I am just trying to put this disagreement behind us. I am not on either side
    I don't know what questers problem is either . he wants evidence of stuff about my AAS ideas. but they are MY ideas.. he needs to go experiment and come up with his own ideas I guess and stop messing with other people .

    don't know that there even was a disagreement , but I'll agree to disagree because I'm off to bed . probably won't sleep with all this Tren still in the system though
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 01-04-2019 at 01:27 AM.

  22. #62
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,514
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Another thing you claim and don't back up? Really? At least I post pictures.
    -The comments, attacks and other remarks above show that you are the one trying to get under my skin. Why? Because you aren't about shit. You can't defend your "facts" and you don't have enough sense to let it go.
    -I don't claim to be a steroid expert. In fact, I've already said that I respect that you know more. What is your point now? Can't win on the points so you change the nature of the discussion?
    -You are transparent and dull.
    -I've provided you ample opportunity, I've invited, then pushed, and you still can't offer any support for your "facts." However, you also wont stop attacking.
    as for backing up what I say and 'claims' .. well
    hey I offered to send you a free copy of my book
    and as for pics, I've posted pics of my physique up on my log and various other places here. so go search them out and have a drool if your so inclined

    edit.. and the next times you private message me asking for advice from me again, like you've done several times in the past . don't expect a response
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 01-04-2019 at 01:30 AM.

  23. #63
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    2,024
    -No one has any interest in your "book" or your "photos."
    -I have asked you for a little advice on two or three occasions, about things that you are more knowledgeable than I. What does that prove? Why bring that up? Why keep attacking me instead of simply supporting your "facts" or just letting it go?
    -Why do you have an infatuation with the idea that other men are interested in "drooling" over your picks, or into you for some weird shit? IS that how you truly feel or are you just blindly flailing hoping to get a response? Either way, it is weird.

  24. #64
    ksingh93's Avatar
    ksingh93 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    341
    man you guys are acting like a women on her period. need to take some high doses of ai to control that e2 .
    Ernst likes this.

  25. #65
    Narkissos's Avatar
    Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    20,744
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Time for a group hug!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    Agreed
    charger69 and Chrisp83TRT like this.
    -Corey "Narkissos" Springer

    Published Author.
    Owner of :
    Apollo Fitness Barbados etc
    Blogger

    Quote Originally Posted by texasmk4
    Nark is like intel, Brilliant inside and awsome outside :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Here's a little-known-secret, that most people won't tell you: In the sphere of fitness, everything works.
    Every(intelligent)thing works (once aptly and consistently applied)
    It really is that simple.
    This is the perpetual bodybuilding paradigm
    **No Source Checks**
    Contact Me

  26. #66
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is online now HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    27,691
    But more importantly, the Eagles are in the playoff's......


    Oh, and the only person I'd hug here would be GGR. I'm sure she smells good. You guys probably have issues....
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  27. #67
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    642
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    But more importantly, the Eagles are in the playoff's......
    Kel- sorry to have to be the one to tell you, but the eagles wont make it out of the first round. No dog mask, super bowl appearance this yr

  28. #68
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is online now HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    27,691
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    Kel- sorry to have to be the one to tell you, but the eagles wont make it out of the first round. No dog mask, super bowl appearance this yr

    That's exactly what we want people to think. Just like last year.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  29. #69
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    642
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    That's exactly what we want people to think. Just like last year.
    Haha I'm sure. But you didn't have to come through Chicago to get there last year. I've been a ridiculous over the top die hard all my life. Wife and kids leave the house on sundays. Neighbors might call the cops to investigate this sunday

  30. #70
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is online now HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    27,691
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    Haha I'm sure. But you didn't have to come through Chicago to get there last year. I've been a ridiculous over the top die hard all my life. Wife and kids leave the house on sundays. Neighbors might call the cops to investigate this sunday

    We'd have some fun watching the games then! All my closest relatives are from Chicago. Parents were as well.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  31. #71
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    642
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    We'd have some fun watching the games then! All my closest relatives are from Chicago. Parents were as well.
    Definitely. I'll be on the other end of the TV watching with ya

  32. #72
    Chrisp83TRT's Avatar
    Chrisp83TRT is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    900
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    if I say something like , doing short term blasts (say 3 weeks) of mega high dosages of AAS will cause a homeostatic disruption to the body due to the massive influx of androgens, and the body will respond to that stress by drastically up-regulating the production of androgen receptors and receptor density to help accomadate and deal with the stress. and it does this quickly before it has time to up-regulate mystostatin and cortisol in an attempt to limit anabolism. and this thus ultimately leads to more growth for your current cycles and as well as future cycles (because you now permanently have more ARs). and this is a technique thats been used by high levels body builders for 25 or so years..

    well if you want scientific evidence for this .. don't fucking ask me I have no letters after my name that say "PhD" or "scientist" . You'd be a fool to accept scientific evidence from me .. print what I say , and go pay and take it to a real certified scientist and have him study it and find out the evidence and wither its true or not . don't go asking a gym bro juice head like myself . sure I can coach guys up on bodybuilding, but I surely aint no scientist and will NEVER give real scientific evidence for anything I ever claim or say (I'd be delusional to think that I even could or am even qualified to do so)
    Even if we got a true scientist , what actual facts would they be able to really bring ?

    Most studies are done with rats.

    I think would you say and bring to the table is great for all of us.

    To follow the exact protocol you give us would put us in the hospital , but the outline is pure gold and we look appreciate your "meat head" approach.

    I feel life experiences are what makes us wise and acknowledgable.

    A doctor knows by the book text but has be cycles or used this compound or that compound ? Most likely not.

    Do to be honest , I'd take your advice and adjust to where I can stay healthy while growing like a beast.

    You are honest and real and it's why you bring value.


    Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    GearHeaded and Couchlockd like this.

  33. #73
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    3,721
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    I'm surprised there aren't 50 diff people posting all kinds of crazy cycles lol.

    Without knowing your background, stats, and specific goals I can only give you a generic layout of typical cycles...

    Test e ~1000mgs week - you always wanna run test as your base and you wanna keep the dosage around a gram a week IME.
    Deca OR Equipoise ~600mgs week - you wanna stack an anabolic compound with the testosterone in order to get the most out of the drug. Test works synergistically with other hormones so you want to take advantage of that.

    The above mentioned is the most commonly prescribed cycle, about a gram of test stacked with an anabolic (for example test is "androgenic ' and deca is "anabolic") so people tend to stack the two types as to maintain the test base and then add in other compounds to stack on top of the test.

    You can also add in an oral compound for the first 3-4 weeks while the injectables are building up in your system. People call this "kick starting" and a common steroid used to kick start is dianabol . If you choose to add in dbol I would get the 5mg or 10mg pills and don't take more than 30mg throughout the day as that is plenty.

    There are many ways of stacking drugs and approaching this and you'll have to find what works best for you. Don't go crazy with drugs just because you have the resources to. It's very tempting but truth is drugs will only get you so far anyway. Most of the gains come from driving calories and training hard, and resting! Even with gear, rest is massively important and so is training and diet (as most of us know by now but I repeat to drive the point home for new guys reading this).

    The last thing I wanted to mention is there are plenty of useful drugs you can use to polish off your physique but that would be more for contest prep which is a different animal altogether and that's where t3, clen , even tren and masteron and numerous other drugs come into play. Don't use drugs you don't need cause you'll short change yourself later on when your body doesn't respond to them.

    What is your ultimate goal?
    Here's my "crazy cycle" recommendation

    Anasrol
    Halo
    Cheque drops
    Tren
    Test base injected 2x daily.

    Lol
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

  34. #74
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    15,664
    Something that needs to be made clear to all:

    #1 Not long ago this board had a very single minded approach to AAS.

    #2 We have a much more diverse group of opinions here now and much more tolerance of said opinions.
    Less name calling and less arguing.

    #3 WE DO NOT ALL HAVE THE SAME GOALS OR PRIORITIES

    If you are some guy trying to look nice for the ladies, boost your sex drive, or just check out what happens when you cycle or step outside trt....

    You best take a conservative approach and follow the well explained and stickied protocols.

    IF YOU HAVE PUT CAUTION ASIDE and wish to be a freak or serious competitor or your own science experiment....

    Cycling "Time off = time on + pct" will be laughable at best.

    In fact cycling wont cut it period to be a mass monster or even a higher level classic physique competitor. Most dont even have the genetics to get to 200 lbs lbm at 6' with moderate cycles.

    This is a big community of people of all types and dreams.

    If someone reads something here and immediately starts shooting shit with no goals or direction then I guess natural selection can take its course.
    Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

    There is a reason many big beastly bodybuilders die young and it wasnt because they ate a 2000 calorie balanced diet while exercising in moderation.

    They ate shit tons of calorie dense food and shot every damn thing they could. The only time they werent shoveling food into their mouth was when they were dehydrating the hell out of themselves.
    Kidney and heart failure are prevalent amoung these people. Many lived fast and hard and died young. NONE OF THEM WERE SATISFIED with minimal. They wanted it all and they wanted it as fast as possible, to walk amoungst their Gods.

    In the end it is who we are.
    That lack of regard for safety in going after a dream comes with a slew of other common traits.

    These personalities are very Type A dominant:

    Never satisfied
    Always pushing the envelope
    Aggressive
    Often self employed or frequently changing jobs
    Adrenaline addicted
    Dopamine dominant
    Closed off in relationships
    Often antisocial
    Often preoccupied with status or wealth (physique in my world)
    Focused evey minute on their goal to the point of suffering losses at every other aspect of their life.

    Guess what natural type A personas are very predispositioned for (No AAS or BBing)....

    HYPERTENSION and HEART FAILURE

    Some people will be who they are. Something was going to kill my ass early from the first time I climbed down into the chutes and set a bulls back.
    Adrenaline was my drug not necessarily AAS.

    I would rather die than not be all I can and I will never be satisfied. I have dreams about slowing down and enjoying life, but the only fuckin time I am happy is when I can't keep up and shit is flying in all directions. I am not the only one this way. Shit.... I wish I could introduce my brother.

    Now I am rambling.

    It is 2:30 am and I cant sleep because my mind is racing it is a constant battle. I would sleep better on two grams of tren , because at least I feel like I am getting somewhere. I am not on blast though so I get a flood of depressive feelings of failing and being a washed up piece of shit. It races faster and faster through my head until there is no peace. All because I am not pushing the limits I feel.

    I started my career because I was and am afraid of heights. It is 20x more deadly than being a police officer, firefighter, or EMT Speaking of which how dare people people have dangerous jobs!. There are safer ways to earn a living FFS!

    My biggest fear was leaving my high paying job.
    That knot in my gut became something I had to have.
    I havent felt right since I got divorced and beat two felony charges. I needed that stress to feel normal.
    Now, all is well and I can't bear the slow pace of things.

    "To some... speed means freedom of the soul. The question is not, "when he is gonna stop," but "who is gonna stop him?" -vanishing point

    Who is gonna stop me? What will stop me? Me.... when I have messed up bad enough for long enough.
    The only cure for my hardwired mentality is a frontal labotomy or medical incapacity. I would break the landspeed record in a wheelchair if paralyzed waist down. I would be the world champ in a staring contest if paralyzed fully.

    Most high level BB's are not batshit like me but they would find similarities.

    I am gonna go to the mirror and trash talk the skinny squirrel I see in it now. I hate that sonofabitch!

    hypothetical question about stack....-fje3d_1545960252843.jpg


    Goldman's dilemma...


    Quester, I admire you and your dedication to safety and education of such. Some won't be reached though and they are still going to post such as myself.

    I advocate safety. GH does too.
    I won't do it though. It is not my nature.

    AAS is not dangerous! Unless I have it. If I have it I will find a way to make it dangerous to myself.

    I also like to do weird sex stuff with women.
    I will try anything. Does not apply... Or does it?
    Last edited by Obs; 01-06-2019 at 05:27 PM. Reason: 't

  35. #75
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    15,664
    Damn I want to do some weird shit in bed!

    Rtfn!
    Couchlockd and Old Duffer like this.

  36. #76
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    15,664
    Also would like to remind folks this board was not started by or for dudes looking for trt.

    It was a place made up of hardcore pioneers willing to be their own crash dummies.


    I hate Roosevelts socialist ass, but I am gonna quote him.

    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."

    I can't stand that freedom hating communist though.

  37. #77
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    15,664
    Wth is everyone doing in here!? Its time for bed dumbasses!

    Buncha long winded gabby old women!
    Couchlockd likes this.

  38. #78
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is online now HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    27,691
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Buncha long winded gabby old women!

    So you did look in the mirror!
    Obs likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  39. #79
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Wth is everyone doing in here!? Its time for bed dumbasses!

    Buncha long winded gabby old women!
    LMFAO- you had the last 4-5 posts.

    Uh oh- watch out everyone. He is considering us all old women, he wants to have weird sex and he will try anything.
    Soap on a rope alert!!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  40. #80
    davimeireles's Avatar
    davimeireles is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    S„o Paulo , Brazil
    Posts
    142

    Respect to forum gurus

    Knowledge is acquired through living...
    Last edited by davimeireles; 01-06-2019 at 11:46 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •