Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Bulking cycle advice?(test e/deca/tren/slin?)

GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Huher View Post
    I mean I haven't even used HGH, I don't want to start with 8 ius. Since (you can laught at me) I wanna be an IFBB pro - you would laugh more if I said Mr.O competitor -, I'd like to climb the ladder with substances and dosages, I mean, if I shoot everything now, how would I get to 270lbs on stage haha
    just so you are aware there are two theories on this

A - the common one is one you hear all the time. that guys should take a very slow and steady approach with PEDs and build up dosages and compounds over time and "grow into" higher dosages and more advanced cycles

B - the not so common one (but one actually studied by a very smart guy who was the head chemist at a pharmaceutical company for 25 years who spent his life studying the androgen receptor) is that the more quickly you can advance your AAS usage and tolerate higher and higher dosages and multiple compounds, the more your body has to adapt to these high dosages and ultimately build more overall androgen receptors and cells to accommodate the drug usage. thus the bigger you will ultimately be in the end . and at the end you actually end up then having to take less drugs.

so, with A you take less drugs now and end up having to take more drugs later on. but you know there are plenty of high level guys that have lots of size and they brag about how little AAS they have to use right now. thats because they went the B route.

both work. but I think if all things were equal, the B route has more overall potential for muscular size.

but none the less, they are just "theories" and up to the individual to pick his own route

fiddlesticks is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Negative. Fascinating knowledge emparted here. It's what makes this place work.
    I mean if you don't mind an extremely painful experience putting capsaicin on injection spots is fucking marvelous at speeding absorption.

Huher is online now New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I'm confused by your question at the end.

the cycle I laid out includes Tren and uses it at certain points of the cycle for very specific purposes. I laid it out in detail.

were you referring to someone else with this question ? again, as I specifically gave a drug protocol that included tren for mass
    Yes, ksingh93 said he'd save the tren for cutting, it wasn't meant for you sorry.

Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Quote Originally Posted by ksingh93 View Post
    i agree with you on that .i only adviced 5 iu as insulin cause bloat ,gets you fat , hypoglycemia, unless you know what youre doing or have some experienced guy keeping an eye on you .insulin is totally based on an individual .as op didnt really used much of aas .its the best bet to raise the aas and see how your body respond to those doses keep that 5 iu as a tool to bring up lacking bodyparts (best used with oil) .i would never advice anyone going over 10 to 15 iu of insulin .big ramy and gearhead are the exceptions
    I dispose of glucose and carbs at twice the normal rate naturally. My pancreas is a working son of a bitch and metabolism is like a rocket.

I eat and immediately my natural insulin fluxes like a tidal wave.
    I started using insulin after a very long AAS cycle and put on 10 lbs off cycle. This is the point where I started to see real mass.

The really interesting shit happens for me when I can squueze in 80iu of slin in one day.

10iu every two hours on the dot of novolog (rapid acting)

If I do this for two consecutive days I look like thanos's penis and the tight full pump is absolutely muscle splitting.

If I could find the time to do it for one week straight I might possibly explode.
    Insulin is the most anabolic substance on earth when used properly.

My little ridiculous protocol is a bit batshit but damn effective.

Also slin as a bridge to me is a no brainer. Comin off blast and not budging off your gains is just awesome.

Insulin has been highly underrated.
    It is a muscle nectar like no other also in the sense that you will eat or you will die.

I can eat mcdonalds every day and shoot slin and not get fat.

I stopped giving much advice a long time ago because I realized just how person dependant everything is.

Huher is online now New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    just so you are aware there are two theories on this

A - the common one is one you hear all the time. that guys should take a very slow and steady approach with PEDs and build up dosages and compounds over time and "grow into" higher dosages and more advanced cycles

B - the not so common one (but one actually studied by a very smart guy who was the head chemist at a pharmaceutical company for 25 years who spent his life studying the androgen receptor) is that the more quickly you can advance your AAS usage and tolerate higher and higher dosages and multiple compounds, the more your body has to adapt to these high dosages and ultimately build more overall androgen receptors and cells to accommodate the drug usage. thus the bigger you will ultimately be in the end . and at the end you actually end up then having to take less drugs.

so, with A you take less drugs now and end up having to take more drugs later on. but you know there are plenty of high level guys that have lots of size and they brag about how little AAS they have to use right now. thats because they went the B route.

both work. but I think if all things were equal, the B route has more overall potential for muscular size.

but none the less, they are just "theories" and up to the individual to pick his own route
    I've read about this, but I thought it's like not two different routes, but one. I imagined this somehow like this; you have more androgen receptors from more AAS, so you can shoot more AAS more effectively, so you'll have more receptors and so on and so forth and it's an infinite round.
    Btw I don't even have money for 8ius of hgh for 20 weeks, that's my main problem, and since I'm only 22.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information