Results 1 to 22 of 22
Like Tree12Likes
  • 1 Post By Chrisp83TRT
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By kelkel
  • 1 Post By kelkel
  • 2 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By Windex

Thread: My liver functions after Superdrol

  1. #1
    talvinchoan is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    73

    My liver functions after Superdrol

    2 months later and 600mg nac a day usage

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Chrisp83TRT's Avatar
    Chrisp83TRT is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    850
    How much superdrol a day ?
    Did you take anything other supps ?

    Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    talvinchoan likes this.

  3. #3
    talvinchoan is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    How much superdrol a day ?
    Did you take anything other supps ?

    Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    No just nac and 20mg sometimes i went up to 30 and 40mg

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    talvinchoan is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    How much superdrol a day ?
    Did you take anything other supps ?

    Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    Is it good or bad?

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Chrisp83TRT's Avatar
    Chrisp83TRT is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    850
    Quote Originally Posted by talvinchoan View Post
    Is it good or bad?

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Have you finished taking superdrol ?

    If so , take some MT

    Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,236
    so your AST wasn't all that elevated to begin with on Superdrol and two months later your now in normal range . thats pretty normal. I'm just curious what point your trying to make here , or if your asking a question or what exactly ??

    or do I have this backward and the low number is before superdrol and the high number is after superdrol
    talvinchoan and ScotchGuard02 like this.

  7. #7
    talvinchoan is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    so your AST wasn't all that elevated to begin with on Superdrol and two months later your now in normal range . thats pretty normal. I'm just curious what point your trying to make here , or if your asking a question or what exactly ??

    or do I have this backward and the low number is before superdrol and the high number is after superdrol
    Do does this mean i can run superdrol every 2 months if my ast goes back to normal every 2 months?

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,236
    Quote Originally Posted by talvinchoan View Post
    Do does this mean i can run superdrol every 2 months if my ast goes back to normal every 2 months?

    this means that the toxicity of oral compounds on the liver is greatly over exaggerated by supplement companies that want to sell you liver support supplements
    talvinchoan and fiddlesticks like this.

  9. #9
    talvinchoan is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    73
    But my cholesterol still remains high on orals after 2 months...
    Last edited by talvinchoan; 01-24-2019 at 10:36 AM.

  10. #10
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,236
    Quote Originally Posted by talvinchoan View Post
    What is your ast level?
    depends on how hard I'm training . when I got it checked during a time I was injured awhile back and not training at all, the ranges were all normal. but every other time I've got it checked during times I was routinely training hard it was slightly elevated.

    unless you take a good 10 days off of training before your blood work , your liver function tests are going to be skewed . the blood test can't tell the difference between liver enzymes and the enzymes that are released from muscle when training hard
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

  11. #11
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,236
    Quote Originally Posted by talvinchoan View Post
    But my cholesterol still remains high on orals after 2 months...
    my grandma also has high cholesterol and she doesn't run orals point being that Cholesterol is a very genetic thing. you either have it high genetically or not (yes drugs can effect them to a degree) . but its mainly orals effects on having 'low HDL cholesterol ' that is the primary thing they cause.
    but we are all different . if you have high cholesterol and your not taking any AAS, then its likely genetically high for you
    fiddlesticks likes this.

  12. #12
    talvinchoan is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    depends on how hard I'm training . when I got it checked during a time I was injured awhile back and not training at all, the ranges were all normal. but every other time I've got it checked during times I was routinely training hard it was slightly elevated.

    unless you take a good 10 days off of training before your blood work , your liver function tests are going to be skewed . the blood test can't tell the difference between liver enzymes and the enzymes that are released from muscle when training hard
    Would it be a wise idea to use statins (Crestor) while on orals to lower cholesterol? Like 5mg maybe...

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    27,515
    Exactly ^^^

    A hard workout can easily put your liver values way above range.
    Cuz likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  14. #14
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    27,515
    What are your chol values?
    talvinchoan likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  15. #15
    talvinchoan is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    What are your chol values?
    Before after

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,774
    Quote Originally Posted by talvinchoan View Post
    But my cholesterol still remains high on orals after 2 months...
    Your cholesterol is influenced by your triglyceride level. Triglyceride contributes to the fat stored in your hip and belly. Cholesterol is the fats in your cell. The normal level of triglyceride is 150 mg/dL and the normal level for cholesterol is 200 mg/dL.

    At one point, my triglyceride level was 1200 mg/dL. Yep, almost 10x of normal. My cholesterol was 450 mg/dL, 3x normal. I was, at that time, 11% body fat and super active. Diet can affect your lipids by about by about 10%. I was eating clean and cutting bf. The triglyceride and cholesterol levels are mostly driven by genetics. The lowest I've been bring down my triglyceride is 400 mg/dL. Hasn't killed me yet. The stuff the doc was having me take lowered my lipid levels but it was damaging my liver. I've decided not to take anything to lower my lipids after reading about how having high lipids is not necessarily a precursor to a stroke.

    My thoughts on Superdrol and lipids, my .02 right? Don't take orals that puts undue stress on your liver throws off your lipids. Pinning maybe inconvenient but the Test goes right into the blood stream without putting too much stress on the liver. Your cholesterol level will go up because you need cholesterol to make hormones and to build some muscle.
    GearHeaded and balance like this.

  17. #17
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,236
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    my triglyceride is 400 mg/dL. Hasn't killed me yet. The stuff the doc was having me take lowered my lipid levels but it was damaging my liver. I've decided not to take anything to lower my lipids after reading about how having high lipids is not necessarily a precursor to a stroke.
    I seen a stat somewhere that showed that people with LOW cholesterol have a higher mortality rate and die sooner then people with high cholesterol . so you may be on to something here

  18. #18
    Chrisp83TRT's Avatar
    Chrisp83TRT is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    850
    Quote Originally Posted by talvinchoan View Post
    Before after

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    If I'm reading this correctly , your HDL went up and your LDL went down which is what you want

    Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk

  19. #19
    talvinchoan is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    73
    You don't need Tudca, Nac is enough actually...tudca is a waste of money...idk why everyone says u MUST supplement with tudca everytime...

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  20. #20
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    20,072
    Quote Originally Posted by talvinchoan View Post
    You don't need Tudca, Nac is enough actually...tudca is a waste of money...idk why everyone says u MUST supplement with tudca everytime...

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Personally, I find TUDCA to be a great addition.....to each his own
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  21. #21
    fiddlesticks's Avatar
    fiddlesticks is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    477
    Blog Entries
    1
    Do you notice any red slash/burn looking marks on your body?

  22. #22
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    2,520
    Quote Originally Posted by talvinchoan View Post
    Before after

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    It was determined in your other thread you didn't actually have real superdrol you bought an over the counter supplement meant to scam people who are ignorant and naive.

    My liver functions after Superdrol-high-trichol.png

    That is what high cholesterol looks like.
    Your results are pretty close to being normal / in range if that wasn't proof enough that what you bought was nothing more than snake oil in a capsule.

    I would highly recommend you invest time into reading our sticky/educational threads before investing into another purchase so you don't waste your time and money.
    fiddlesticks likes this.
    Eat like a King. Sleep like a Queen. Train like a Prince. Build your Kingdom.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •