Results 1 to 19 of 19
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By AlphaMindz
  • 1 Post By fiddlesticks
  • 2 Post By kelkel
  • 1 Post By AlphaMindz

Thread: Tbol Fatigue? Possible Solutions?

  1. #1
    goldjayman is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    8

    Tbol Fatigue? Possible Solutions?

    Hey everyone,

    Started my second cycle of tbol 60mg/ed and test e 500mg/wk. This is the same cycle I ran my first time around too, only 6 days in but the last 5 nights I've been sleeping like an extra hour or so each night and have still been crazy tired throughout the day, enough to easily take a 30min-1hr nap midday.

    I can't recall if this is happened the first time I ran it (difference source too), my diet has changed relatively significantly also over the past couple weeks. Any suggestions as to whether it'll subside or if I could mitigate it somehow would be appreciated.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    501
    Blog Entries
    1
    Maybe a T3 problem? Possible fatigue from toxicity issues?

  3. #3
    AlphaMindz's Avatar
    AlphaMindz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Destination Peaksville
    Posts
    976
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    Maybe a T3 problem? Possible fatigue from toxicity issues?
    These are good theories man
    fiddlesticks likes this.

  4. #4
    goldjayman is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    8
    Are you referring to a T3 problem from hypothroidism - you think tbol could affect that in a few days (or instantaneously even)? And regarding toxicity perhaps I'll try and cut my pills in half (they're 40mg) so I've been taking 40mg in the morning and 20mg in the afternoon. If that doesn't change anything and I'm still lethargic in a few weeks time do you reckon I should try out milk thistle?

  5. #5
    AlphaMindz's Avatar
    AlphaMindz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Destination Peaksville
    Posts
    976
    Quote Originally Posted by goldjayman View Post
    Hey everyone,

    Started my second cycle of tbol 60mg/ed and test e 500mg/wk. This is the same cycle I ran my first time around too, only 6 days in but the last 5 nights I've been sleeping like an extra hour or so each night and have still been crazy tired throughout the day, enough to easily take a 30min-1hr nap midday.

    I can't recall if this is happened the first time I ran it (difference source too), my diet has changed relatively significantly also over the past couple weeks. Any suggestions as to whether it'll subside or if I could mitigate it somehow would be appreciated.
    So how much sleep would you say you're getting on average right now? How did your diet change in the last couple weeks?

    My first instinct is to look at those factors as the drugs you're running shouldn't be causing lethargy and fatigue.. I felt great on tbol.. I was surprised at how androgenic I felt on it cause I didn't think it was that androgenic but my aggression was def increased which typically coincides with more energy so I don't think it's the drugs...

    However, it COULD be the oil used in your test.. Sesame oil is biologically active and does evoke an immune response and that immune response would manifest as lethargy and fatigue, so that's a possibility but prob unlikely at the dose you're running tbh.

    So I'd look at your diet bro as that can have a MAJOR impact on how your body responds to the drugs. If you're eating a lot more simple carbs and fats then that can def impact energy levels..

  6. #6
    AlphaMindz's Avatar
    AlphaMindz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Destination Peaksville
    Posts
    976
    Quote Originally Posted by goldjayman View Post
    Are you referring to a T3 problem from hypothroidism - you think tbol could affect that in a few days (or instantaneously even)? And regarding toxicity perhaps I'll try and cut my pills in half (they're 40mg) so I've been taking 40mg in the morning and 20mg in the afternoon. If that doesn't change anything and I'm still lethargic in a few weeks time do you reckon I should try out milk thistle?
    Don't waste your money on milk thistle bro. I've gotten blood work done while using it and again when not using it and there was almost no difference. If you want a legit antioxidant for your liver then glutathione is the way to go, preferably the injectable version.. So IF you get bloods done and see your liver values are up then there's nothing better then injectable glutathione for detoxifying the liver and lowering values.

  7. #7
    goldjayman is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    So how much sleep would you say you're getting on average right now? How did your diet change in the last couple weeks?

    .....

    So I'd look at your diet bro as that can have a MAJOR impact on how your body responds to the drugs. If you're eating a lot more simple carbs and fats then that can def impact energy levels..
    I'm probably getting around 9-10hours right now, I try and not set alarms when I don't have to. Most of my classes aren't until 9:30am so it's usually not a problem for me. Though this past week I've been glued to my bed.

    As for my diet I just up'd my calorie count by ~1000cal, added multivitamins, omega-3 , an extra scoop of protein each day, and started loading creatine. Simple carbs and fat intake has definitely gone up as a result..though my macro ratio should still be roughly the same.

  8. #8
    goldjayman is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    Don't waste your money on milk thistle bro. I've gotten blood work done while using it and again when not using it and there was almost no difference. If you want a legit antioxidant for your liver then glutathione is the way to go, preferably the injectable version.. So IF you get bloods done and see your liver values are up then there's nothing better then injectable glutathione for detoxifying the liver and lowering values.
    Good to know, thanks. If the tiredness sticks around I'll go get some bloodwork done..my doc is probably pretty fed up with me at this point, I've been asking for a lot of bloodwork lately lol.

    Also is replying with quote's common practice on here? Just following your example haha

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    501
    Blog Entries
    1
    Some compounds like tren interfere w t3 levels. You will not feel good if this happens to you..

    Many report the Sdrol fatigue is directly correlated with the toxicity to the liver.
    AlphaMindz likes this.

  10. #10
    AlphaMindz's Avatar
    AlphaMindz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Destination Peaksville
    Posts
    976
    Quote Originally Posted by goldjayman View Post
    Good to know, thanks. If the tiredness sticks around I'll go get some bloodwork done..my doc is probably pretty fed up with me at this point, I've been asking for a lot of bloodwork lately lol.

    Also is replying with quote's common practice on here? Just following your example haha
    Lol yeah replying with quote just makes communication easier as we can direct comments to a specific individual.

    It sounds like you know what you're doing overall but I'm wondering if there are some other factors contributing to your fatigue...It could be a variety of things and although these drugs don't have a known impact on t3 (at least not to my knowledge) that could def be the prob (although it wouldn't be my first guess).

    Blood work will tell you if TSH is low and then some cytamel will balance you back out. Main thing is your health isn't in danger so I would just ride it out and if it persists then we'll take a closer look, but my guess is your body is just doing more work bro.. You're eating 1k cals more ed and you're on cycle so you're prob training harder as well. On the bright side, any time you're pissed cause you gotta get in a quick nap, just remind yourself that the gains come WHILE you're sleeping lol.

  11. #11
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is online now HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    27,566
    It could simply be your hormones are in flux.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  12. #12
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    594
    Maybe it’s the extra 1000 calories. That’s a lot more work for your body

  13. #13
    Octaneforce's Avatar
    Octaneforce is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    New yawkkk
    Posts
    892
    Blog Entries
    1
    Sometimes i get super sleepy at the beginning of a cycle but it always goes away. I think its from the sudden burst of strength. Your lifting harder and heavier and your body needs to recover and adapt. Tbol doesnt aromatize and you wouldnt have sky high estro levels already from 500mg test, so i doubt its estro related. Same goes for prolactin, you arent using a 19nor so you probably dont have elevated prolactin. Are you running hcg ?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    501
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    Lol yeah replying with quote just makes communication easier as we can direct comments to a specific individual.

    It sounds like you know what you're doing overall but I'm wondering if there are some other factors contributing to your fatigue...It could be a variety of things and although these drugs don't have a known impact on t3 (at least not to my knowledge) that could def be the prob (although it wouldn't be my first guess).

    Blood work will tell you if TSH is low and then some cytamel will balance you back out. Main thing is your health isn't in danger so I would just ride it out and if it persists then we'll take a closer look, but my guess is your body is just doing more work bro.. You're eating 1k cals more ed and you're on cycle so you're prob training harder as well. On the bright side, any time you're pissed cause you gotta get in a quick nap, just remind yourself that the gains come WHILE you're sleeping lol.
    Steroids definitively affect thyroid levels, we have anecdotal stuff of tren destroying t3 levels and medical literature of test increasing them

  15. #15
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    4,588
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    It could simply be your hormones are in flux.
    Then why?..my sarms are also in flux. I often get very tired from them. Why do we get tired when its not related to prolactin/e2 and dont show on BW?

    U ask this question a lot of times. Forumguys say.."yes..its caused by the sarms man" EOD...why..what is the explanation, what chemical prosesses in the body explains this symptome. Need to know because a fix cannot be suggested unless u know the biochemical explanation.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    501
    Blog Entries
    1
    I would GUESS it has something to do with prolactin, shits very good at making you tired. Lowering your prolactin from abstaining sexually or taking drugs usually gives you tons of energy.

    IME anadrol has a very pronounced effect with this on me at least. Unfortunately all the prolactin lowering drugs have ridiculous side effects...

  17. #17
    AlphaMindz's Avatar
    AlphaMindz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Destination Peaksville
    Posts
    976
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    Steroids definitively affect thyroid levels, we have anecdotal stuff of tren destroying t3 levels and medical literature of test increasing them
    Yeah that's fair to say I guess as test can increase them a tiny bit (at least on my bw it's only been slightly increased on just test, but I presume that would be dosage dependent and I don't run test very high) but on tren t3 does markedly decrease and that's been clearly reflected in blood work...So with that information it's safe to assume it's not an issue with t3 BUT I liked your theory cause it IS a possible cause, just not as likely as some of the others

    And yeah Kel makes a good point too, hormonal fluctuations CAN def have an impact on your energy levels whether positively or negatively!

    *the good news is our bodies have an incredible ability to regain balance/homeostasis so this shouldn't last more than a week or so
    Last edited by AlphaMindz; 01-31-2019 at 10:51 AM.
    fiddlesticks likes this.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    501
    Blog Entries
    1
    I also read methyltest has very potent thyroid-increasing properties.

  19. #19
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,369
    Have you had any lab work to see what your liver numbers look like? Added liver stress can cause fatigue. You could try cutting your dose down to and see if that helps.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •