• 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 2 Post By The God Himself
  • 1 Post By Chrisp83TRT
  • 1 Post By The God Himself

Thread: "Oral" effect on prolactin

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

"Oral" effect on prolactin

What is the current commonly accepted view of dbol , anadrol , tbol and sdrol raising or changing prolactin?

In my experience anadrol instantly induces this mental lethargy and debilitates the fuck out of me, maybe dbol has a prolactin lowering ability from lots of people saying it causes euphoria and sdrol appears neutral thank god. Anytime I do things to elevate my prolactin I feel like absolute shit and it's not a surprise seeing how prolactin blocks dopamine activity..

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Well, dunno about the rest

But, I def agree of the dRol making me lethargic af
    fiddlesticks likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Well, dunno about the rest

But, I def agree of the dRol making me lethargic af
    It's definitively not a liver thing at least not to my knowledge seeing as how it happens almost immediately...

Blog Entries
    Same here, I thought it was from the estro spike tho

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Same here, I thought it was from the estro spike tho
    All I know is when I raise my prolactin(cumming) i feel lethargic and horrible and when I lower it (stimulants) I feel much better. The feel I get from adrol is the exact same numb/dark feeling I get after having way too much sexy time.

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    All I know is when I raise my prolactin(cumming) i feel lethargic and horrible and when I lower it (stimulants) I feel much better. The feel I get from adrol is the exact same numb/dark feeling I get after having way too much sexy time.
    What is your job? If your job is mainly based on money, it could be the reason you find happiness on stimulants.
    For example, a research shows that those who expect praise to be happy at work (engineers, doctors etc) mostly get their amygdala activated when they are satisfied. And that section of brain is also contains opioid receptors. And that people with such professions mostly abuse opiates, nicotine and cannabis.
    Not promoting drug usage here, just sharing a research detail.
    I think its mostly because of the brain chemistry. You can be sensitive to estrogenic compounds. Estrogen is very well known to regulate serotonin production.
    Your bad mood after sex is not due to prolactin. During sex, you get heavily stimulated with endorphins and in return with dopamine. This simply shutdowns your prefrontal cortex, which is responsible for your decision making. Our brains are hedonist. You make decisions based on what gives you pleasure the most. So, after sex, your prefrontal cortex takes the wheel and you notice what you did afterwards. It is not related to prolactin at all. In fact, your dopamine levels are highly elevated after sex and that will downregulate prolactin production in the pituitary. However, there is some evidence that shows prolactin elevation in the post ejaculatory period and I don’t know the exact mechanism. And also your oxytocin gets elevated and you feel so satisfied that you can say “enough”.
    Yes, sex hormones play crucial role in our mood, but don’t blame the compounds for any bad mood you have. You have a full control on your brain. Try to relax and understand what is happening. Prolactin is not responsible for unhappiness, actually the women who are lactating are pretty much happy with that.
    The worst mental state comes from progesterone itself directly. Women have a lot of mood swings in their premenstrual period due to their elevated progesterone levels.
    Last edited by The God Himself; 02-02-2019 at 04:47 AM.
    Chrisp83TRT and Family_guy like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    What is your job? If your job is mainly based on money, it could be the reason you find happiness on stimulants.
    For example, a research shows that those who expect praise to be happy at work (engineers, doctors etc) mostly get their amygdala activated when they are satisfied. And that section of brain is also contains opioid receptors. And that people with such professions mostly abuse opiates, nicotine and cannabis.
    I think its mostly because of the brain chemistry. You can be sensitive to estrogenic compounds. Estrogen is very well known to regulate serotonin production.
    Your bad mood after sex is not due to prolactin. During sex, you get heavily stimulated with endorphins and in return with dopamine. This simply shutdowns your prefrontal cortex, which is responsible for your decision making. Our brains are hedonist. You make decisions based on what gives you pleasure the most. So, after sex, your prefrontal cortex takes the wheel and you notice what you did afterwards. It is not related to prolactin at all. In fact, your dopamine levels are highly elevated after sex and that will downregulate prolactin production in the pituitary. However, there is some evidence that shows prolactin elevation in the post ejaculatory period and I don’t know the exact mechanism. And also your oxytocin gets elevated and you feel so satisfied that you can say “enough”.
    Yes, sex hormones play crucial role in our mood, but don’t blame the compounds for any bad mood you have. You have a full control on your brain. Try to relax and understand what is happening. Prolactin is not responsible for unhappiness, actually the women who are lactating are pretty much happy with that.
    The worst mental state comes from progesterone itself directly. Women have a lot of mood swings in their premenstrual period due to their elevated progesterone levels.
    It just really isn't true you have 100 percent control, I've had very interesting experiences w alot of drugs and many times a few mins after taking them my motivation completely changes automatically with 0 input from my part. Same with the anadrol , 3 mins or less after taking it I become lethargic no matter what I want to feel.

I'm prescribed adderall and ... Yea, it definitely improves my qol.

Blog Entries
    ^ ouch

I dunno, one way or another we r messing with our own brain chemistry

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hell yes , this was a good read bro

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    Family_guy likes this.

You may want to switch orals ... Maybe dbol would be a better choice for you or superdrol

Or var

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    Hell yes , this was a good read bro

I love to share what I have learnt recently, and am quite passionate about science. As long as someone wants to read, I’ll be here both for reading and writing.
    Ive learnt a lot from you guys and I appreciate it!
    Family_guy likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    You may want to switch orals ... Maybe dbol would be a better choice for you or superdrol

Im on SD now and the results are absolutely phenomenal. Shits mind boggling.. Far better gains than adrol w 0 lethargy

Im on SD now and the results are absolutely phenomenal. Shits mind boggling.. Far better gains than adrol w 0 lethargy
    How much SD per day? Injectable or oral?

Blog Entries
    How much SD per day? Injectable or oral?
    taking roughly 3mg 3x a day injected... ime its at least 4x potency compared to oral

i began it recomping with T3, ephedrine and injected salbutamol and got far better results than if I were to not have the sdrol, sd fat loss effects are understated, they are damn amazing..
    Last edited by fiddlesticks; 02-02-2019 at 05:10 PM.

Thread Information