Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By fiddlesticks
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 3 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Low dose clen protocols?

Rjr1983 is offline Junior Member

Low dose clen protocols?

I've recently heard some mention of guys like J. Meadows running protocols of clen at 20-40mcg e.d. for prolonged times on the logic that the beta receptors that are causing the thermogenic effect dont desensitize, despite the desensitization to side effects. Any thoughts here?

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I've used it at lower amounts than that.. Like... 1mcg and it displayed the thermic effect. Probably will end up burning more cals from the tiny dose due to being able to focus better and thus train better... Unless you're some type of sicko and can actually function on normal clen doses lol. Clen is horrifyingly powerful, not only does it work at those 1-5mcg doses it kicks in very quick as well.

T3 upregulates beta receptors so it should always be used with clen.
    Last edited by fiddlesticks; 02-17-2019 at 09:28 AM.
    Rjr1983 likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    running Clen at low dosage for long periods is totally fine, has lots of benefits (especially off cycle as a 'bridge'), and the whole desensitization thing is way over exaggerated imo.. I include it during off cycle times not for its fat burning properties per se , but its ability to re-sensitize AR and provide mild anabolic effects especially in the presence of unconverted T4.
    Rjr1983 and Family_guy like this.

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    running Clen at low dosage for long periods is totally fine, has lots of benefits (especially off cycle as a 'bridge'), and the whole desensitization thing is way over exaggerated imo.. I include it during off cycle times not for its fat burning properties per se , but its ability to re-sensitize AR and provide mild anabolic effects especially in the presence of unconverted T4.
    How does clen and t4 upregulate AR and why does T3 not ? Would ephedrine provide the same effects?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    How does clen and t4 upregulate AR and why does T3 not ? Would ephedrine provide the same effects?
    maybe my wording came across wrong .. I was pointing out that Clenbuterol ALONE has the ability to sensitize the androgen receptor , and provide anabolic effects as well , especially in the presence of T4 (more so then T3 because the anabolic properties are enzymatic in nature via the conversion process of T4 into T3 ,, ie, its the conversion that illicits the enzymatic response that enhances anabolism) .

but apart from T4 or T3 ,, clenbuterol by itself positively effects the AR

""downstream of the β2-adrenergic receptor and via CREB phosphorylation, an induction of the histone demethylase occurs and that this promoter activity positively influences androgenic signalling""
    examine dot com , on Clenbuterol.

regarding Clen being anabolic and upregulating AR. Anecdotal evidence.. Clenbuterol has been given to farm animals for years to beef them up for slaughter (just like Tren and estrogen).
    some animal studies have shown a great capacity for not only muscle preservation from Clen in a calorie deficit, but the ability to add lean tissue as well.
    Clens increase in muscle protein synthesis is M-tor dependent.

note; this stuff all gets crazy advanced when you go beyond just the receptor level stuff and look at all the Enzymatic responses that are going on in the body . these enzymes are pretty powerful, not well understood, and do way more then we know.

Thread Information