• 3 Post By almostgone
  • 4 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By Aerospace
  • 2 Post By Obs

Thread: Using only No ester compounds

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Using only No ester compounds

Currently running test,npp, and mast. The test and nandrolone is no ester, the mast is prop. What ive done is used no ester test/npp every day for the first week, and now using no ester every other day, and switching in prop esters. Heres an example

Monday- pin no ester test (tne) no ester nandrolone (nne), and mast prop
    Tuesday- pin test prop, npp, mast prop
    Weds- same as monday
    Thurs- same as tuesday

Is this a silly thing to do? I used the no esters to kick start my cycle and it definitely worked. I’ll probably keep using them for another week or two and then switch everything over to propianate esters daily.
    Family_guy and Quester like this.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Personally, I reserve the no ester hormones for an occasional preworkout boost. Using TNE EOD would make it hard for me to keep my E2 in the range that works for me
    Octaneforce and Obs like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Personally, I reserve the no ester hormones for an occasional preworkout boost. Using TNE EOD would make it hard for me to keep my E2 in the range that works for me
    I considered that. I figured the mast would help with keeping e2 in check. I also run ralox daily for gyno prevention. Im running pretty low test (350/wk). I have aromasin on hand but I’ll let the e2 climb a little since this is a bulk cycle.

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    They tend to have debilitating PIP which really can fuck shit up more than you would think. Tren suspension basically had me in agony for an hour each time, not worth it lol.
    Quester likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    They tend to have debilitating PIP which really can fuck shit up more than you would think. Tren suspension basically had me in agony for an hour each time, not worth it lol.
    Pip was noticeable the first few shots but nothing crazy. Ive already gotten used to it. This stuff is suspended in oil.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    I think the PP in NPP is phenpropionate which is the ester. I assume you mean NNE, nand. no ester.
    I've been wanting to do that myself! I think the half life is 4 hours so pinning twice a day is probably best. Too bad I haven't been able to find mast no ester.... But you're right alone the lines of what I've been wanting to do. Nand still aromatises (spelling?), only around 20% of what test does (but still something). And NNE and TNE does it FAST, so make sure you keep an AI on hand. Lmk how it goes (and if you find a no ester mast, that could be fun)

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    Quester likes this.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Pip was noticeable the first few shots but nothing crazy. Ive already gotten used to it. This stuff is suspended in oil.
    No ester in oil doesn't give nearly as much discomfort as suspension (water based) and I suspect the half life is extended a bit ( that's just a personal observation, not a hard and fast fact).
    If the raws are micronized properly, the pain from suspension is greatly reduced.
    Either way, the pain from no ester or suspension products isn't as bad as say....Test E 100/Test Cyp 150/ Test Prop 100/ Tren E 150.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    No ester in oil doesn't give nearly as much discomfort as suspension (water based) and I suspect the half life is extended a bit ( that's just a personal observation, not a hard and fast fact).
    If the raws are micronized properly, the pain from suspension is greatly reduced.
    Either way, the pain from no ester or suspension products isn't as bad as say....Test E 100/Test Cyp 150/ Test Prop 100/ Tren E 150.
    Half life in oil is extended, indirectly, but extended.

The half lives of no ester in oil or water are the same , as the drug is the same, but absorption if the carrier solution takes longer in oil than water, so it's an indirect extension of the onset and time it takes to fully absorb.

Quester is online now Knowledgeable Member
    ?Sounds like the pain comes from the quick absorption?

Aerospace is offline Junior Member
    Everyone questioning why anyone would use suspensions/no esters hasn't spent much time around NCAA football athletes lol
    Family_guy likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Run a base.of test at least.

I have ran TNE oil and water and tren which i highly recommend preworkout with slin also.

Alone and only on certain days will have you roller coastering.

I advise keeping it out of your fat.
    Water base sub q stings like a bitch and leaves huge knots for a week on me.
    HoldMyBeer and Octaneforce like this.

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Good to know, any way I did it even at insanely low 100mcg/ml superdrol injections felt like a knife was stabbed into me though lol. It's very interesting how PIP works in general.

Thread Information