Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Dbol at high body fat?(pics)

Naturallyhard is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    OP, here is the bottom line: a lot of your questions indicate that you should be nowhere near AAS of any sort at this time. It doesn't matter if you have cycled before. You should focus on nutrition and routine. You need to know more about these than you ever thought you could. Once you are sick of learning, learn some more.

Like Windex suggested, make SMART goals (love this suggestion, btw!) Saying 'I want to put on 30 pounds' is a start, but it is not nearly enough. What is your daily caloric intake and expenditure going to look like over the course of 12 weeks (or however long you want to run)? How will you get those calories, precisely? Get that sh!t figured out BEFORE you touch any pharmaceuticals.

I get it: you are eager to go! But it sounds like you are like 'Ready, Fire, Aim!' instead of 'Ready, Aim, Fire!' I don't think you will like how that turns out in this case.

Good luck all the same!
    May I ask what you think is wrong with my routine so I can adjust it?

Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    Seth Force says in his video (something like):
    "Question: Seth should I take steroids ?
    Answer: can you tell me how they work? Can you tell me how ai works? Are you going to pct or trt? Can you tell me what both those things are and how they work? Can you tell me the RISKS? What would your cycle be? Can you tell me, reasonable, benefits? Can you design a proper meal plan? Can you design a proper workout routine? If I am unsatisfied with any of your answers then no you shouldn't do them. If you did give the correct answers, still no, but I won't call you a retard if you use gear anyways."
    Red meat is good for building strength and muscle. T it's a complete protein that takes a while to digest. Red meat contains carnitine which is bad for your heart. It is not healthy to eat it every day. Brian Shaw and other people who do it for a living, make their living that way so they eat it every day. You do not, so it's an unnecessary risk. You can eat it, and frequently, I just wouldn't do it daily.
    Keep in mind the difference between weight and fat loss. You can lose fat without the scale ever moving. Since you're at such a high body fat, you have plenty of excess energy stores, so you can loose fat and build muscle. This is true for people like you and for people who are new to training. For experienced lifters who are natty, it is true that they cannot lose fat and build muscle. "Recomp" otherwise, is a very slow process, and only makes sense if you are already at a reasonable body fat because it's faster to go through a cut then a bulk to get where you want to be.
    I asked you about your diet a couple time, you finally replied to all someone else's post. You should be able to say exactly what you are, how much, what time of day, and your macros (and not in a range of 100s but within 10) . That's why people keep saying you need to research more. This is a major life decision that has consequences. You do not start out with, "tell me what I should do for a cycle and I'll figure out the rest later." Research, plan, execute, maximize progress, know the risks you are taking. What do you do if your dick stops working? What do you do if your nipples get itchy and puffy? What do you do if you get dizzy every time you stand up? You going to wait for it to happen then post here then wait for responses? Or do you want to have an idea of what's going on first? Do you want to risk all your time money and health for a subpar cycle? I would recommend answering all those questions above, give exact numbers and timeline (week 1-4 x, week 4-8 y, etc). But, you don't have to listen to me, I'm just some dude with a keyboard

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    A. If my dick stops working my estrogen is to high!
    B if I get dizzy then I need to draw blood cause my blood pressure is to high!
    C.week 1-4 750 mg of test e and prop
    Week 4-10test e 500 mg
    Week 1-10 ai 12.5 eod
    Proviron 50 mg a day!

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    As someone said earlier , you are the type to do what you want regardless.

Insensitive ?

Bro youre the one making comments on body transformation looking "gay"

You know how many guys here work hard to achieve a low body fat high muscle volume and yet you make comments ?

As far as I'm concerned you are stubborn and act as if you know things because you read an article or you googled something.

You think you are the first person coming here asking questions and basically still acting like you know what's going on ? Lol

Why would you take low test ?

Hmmmm well because that's what a actual doctor would recommend.

What your "goal" is very unhealthy.

You can lose lose fat and put on muscle but you want to "bulk" that is not loosing fat and building muscle.

Infact when you bulk you will be eating in a. Excess increasing muscle while adding more fat and water to the body.

A meal a day of red meat and a shit ton of steaks a day is a big difference.

If you want to keep going back and fourth , have fun.
    I can do this all day.

Everyone here is basically telling you your goal is not only silly , but counter productive.

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    Hey man I’m not here to argue or fight brother I just want the best advice on how to get the most out of my cycle? And like I said I’m 6,3 so I fairly lean here’s a pic of me lifting I look very leanAttachment 176918 my goal is to not loose fat I actually want a little fat for that bulky powerlifting look I wrestle heavyweight a lot of those kids walk around at 300 pounds solid and there on a ton of stuff!

Are you guys telling me it’s impossible to get that bulky powerlifting look at a high bodyfat start with aas like I said my goals aren’t to be a shredded stage builder more of a Brian Shaw kinda physique?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    With a very advanced diet and training g it is possible to gain muscle and lose fat though most people will fail with this approach. It is typically better to aim for one or the other. All this being said you need to figure out diet and get the cardio in over drive.
    Family_guy likes this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say with your diet you posted in the last page you're going to get fatter quicker than you realize

Because your lifts right now say you aren't really giving training the dedication it needs.

235 bench?!

I mean in spite of the bit of fat and skin, you still have big shoulders and biceps and upper body, if 235 if your max reevaluate your training.

Big man like you should make 235 his bitch

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Naturallyhard View Post
    Hey man really appreciate everyone’s advice but I remember in post above you said to just blast the 500 mg of test and another poster told me the same lots of mixed opinions’
    Was secondary advice operating under the premise you were going to ignore the primary advice. As I mentioned you’re going to do what you’re going to do regardless of feedback so I want to ensure the secondary advice is sound. I still believe goals, diet, understanding of AI/SERM and PCT are lacking but with that being said I believe at 25 and having seen how adamant you are, you’re going to do this regardless therefore just trying to help ensure your safety which is what a lot of this community is designed around.

Cool?
    Family_guy likes this.

[QUOTE=redz;7468282]With a very advanced diet and training g it is possible to gain muscle and lose fat though most people will fail with this approach. It is typically better to aim for one or the other. All this being said you need to figure out diet
    My goal was to never loose fat, just gain weight build muscle and from these people reply’s it doesn’t seem possible before u say do my research I have contacted many bodybuilders and they tell me just watch e2 and you will gain! I mean look at all those huge powerlifters. Now these people are telling me basically I won’t gain and will have a stroke very unsettling!

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say with your diet you posted in the last page you're going to get fatter quicker than you realize

Because your lifts right now say you aren't really giving training the dedication it needs.

235 bench?!

I mean in spite of the bit of fat and skin, you still have big shoulders and biceps and upper body, if 235 if your max reevaluate your training.

Big man like you should make 235 his bitch
    Thanks bro!I had a shoulder injury(labrum year)which stalled my bench and I do a lot of other accessories for a nasty pump after bench for intensity!

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Was secondary advice operating under the premise you were going to ignore the primary advice. As I mentioned you’re going to do what you’re going to do regardless of feedback so I want to ensure the secondary advice is sound. I still believe goals, diet, understanding of AI/SERM and PCT are lacking but with that being said I believe at 25 and having seen how adamant you are, you’re going to do this regardless therefore just trying to help ensure your safety which is what a lot of this community is designed around.

Cool?
    Yah man i have bought a program online on a pct for a basic test cycle! Now let’s get this clear is it possible to bulk up and get that powerlifting look I have talk to many online coaches and they say absolutely just watch e2,but from these responses am I just screwed with my bodyfat?
    Last edited by Naturallyhard; 07-10-2019 at 11:05 AM.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yah man i have bought a program online on a pct for a basic test cycle! Now let’s get this clear is it possible to bulk up and get that powerlifting look I have talk to many online coaches and they absolutely or but from these responses am I just screwed with my bodyfat?
    You can certainly put on mass. The issues with your BF% surround your susceptibility to side effects and the potential for negative impacts on your health now and for years to come if you don’t bounce back correctly. As mentioned side effects for gyno, BP, ED and your HPTA long term. Believe it or not people want to see you succeed. Planning, education, diet and strategy are paramount for that success. As I mentioned, in the end it’s your body and you’ll do with it as you please (deservedly so) just can’t take issues when you solicit advice and people offer it up. Good luck with your cycle, keep a log, monitor your vitals and continue to read read read. Train hard and really work on eating right. You don’t get a second chance at your first cycle.
    Family_guy likes this.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    A. If my dick stops working my estrogen is to high!
    B if I get dizzy then I need to draw blood cause my blood pressure is to high!
    C.week 1-4 750 mg of test e and prop
    Week 4-10test e 500 mg
    Week 1-10 ai 12.5 eod
    Proviron 50 mg a day!
    Yeah... You left out most of those questions, including the most important ones.
    You just want people to tell you, "it's okay, all you have to do is inject x y and z and you will gain a lot of muscle, no worries."
    But that's only a small part of the equation.
    I'm done with this thread, I would recommend everyone else stop indulging this guy, we are all wasting our time with it. He is utilizing "selective hearing".... Or reading in this case
    We will hear back from him in a month or two claiming bunk gear because he is only gaining fat and no muscle.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    balance likes this.

Cylon357 likes this.

Friggnewtown is offline Junior Member
    Yah man i have bought a program online on a pct for a basic test cycle! Now let’s get this clear is it possible to bulk up and get that powerlifting look I have talk to many online coaches and they say absolutely just watch e2,but from these responses am I just screwed with my bodyfat?
    You could have real coaches maybe and I do hate to chime in again but. A lot of those online plans you pay for and coaches are there to make money. So they'll tell you you can do it of course.

I had a dude try to sell me cardarine at local sup shop for $178. Shit he just sold another guy Rad140 without even going into PCT and anything else. Just walked out the door with two bottles of Rad140 for $310 bucks. "No bro your fine go do this you'll feel awesome and the ladys will love the new you ) he probably makes a killing. This same dude told me to use deca and low test because we spoke about gyno and estrogen. He said he gives this same routine to all newbies (hmm how funny). I asked him about 19nors and how deca could potentially create really harsh post recovery. He had no idea that 19nors could damage your natural test... same guy who just sold two bottles of RAD140 to some rando!!

Wasn't there a youtuber fraud where some online coach for woman got revealed for selling the exact same plans to everyone with the exact same copy and paste responses, plans and nutritional advice. Look man maybe your online coaches are real.. but before I'd spend ANY more money I'd suggest grabbing a mentor or three here. Good chance you'll get it. Do you buy from your coach to? I'm curious what they would charge for a bottle of test.
    Family_guy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Friggnewtown View Post
    You could have real coaches maybe and I do hate to chime in again but. A lot of those online plans you pay for and coaches are there to make money. So they'll tell you you can do it of course.

I had a dude try to sell me cardarine at local sup shop for $178. Shit he just sold another guy Rad140 without even going into PCT and anything else. Just walked out the door with two bottles of Rad140 for $310 bucks. "No bro your fine go do this you'll feel awesome and the ladys will love the new you ) he probably makes a killing. This same dude told me to use deca and low test because we spoke about gyno and estrogen. He said he gives this same routine to all newbies (hmm how funny). I asked him about 19nors and how deca could potentially create really harsh post recovery. He had no idea that 19nors could damage your natural test... same guy who just sold two bottles of RAD140 to some rando!!

Wasn't there a youtuber fraud where some online coach for woman got revealed for selling the exact same plans to everyone with the exact same copy and paste responses, plans and nutritional advice. Look man maybe your online coaches are real.. but before I'd spend ANY more money I'd suggest grabbing a mentor or three here. Good chance you'll get it. Do you buy from your coach to? I'm curious what they would charge for a bottle of test.
    No I buy from trusted online source! And from my research Deca is not something I’m gonna mess around with! Deca dick makes me feel unsettled and I like the sound of Tren jaw!

No I buy from trusted online source! And from my research Deca is not something I’m gonna mess around with! Deca dick makes me feel unsettled and I like the sound of Tren jaw!
    Tren can cause decca dick too

They are both 19nor testosterone derivatives.
    Old Duffer likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information