200 every week, with a week to get results, yes
    Family_guy likes this.

Naturallyhard is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kbunyan View Post
    In to follow this train wreck lmao.
    Why does it have to be a train wreck

Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    You need 2mg of Arimidex every day, and 120mg of Dbol is a good starting dose. Don't forget to protect yourself with on cycle support like Flintstones Gummy+ and Senokot.

Would also buy a full bench press suit, 3 lifting belts, 4 knee wraps and 6 pairs of wrist wraps. You are gonna get hella swole fam need to protect them joints.

Once your jacked AF (as the kids say), buy an entire skid of Trojan Condoms from Costco. Rent a u-Haul for transporting condoms home. You will be waking up covered in vagina on cycle (since low body fat men are gay anyways as you say).
    Why the sarcasm bro just help me out man?

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Naturallyhard View Post
    Why the sarcasm bro just help me out man?
    He did try and help you out....

“It has nothing to do with your baseline Test levels and being one point off hypo.

The fundamental problem is your body fat is too high. This means one of two outcomes

(1) You will get a lot of side effects from aromatization and estrogen conversion.

(2) You take an AI to stop outcome (1), so you get no side effects, but because you've crashed estrogen and your ratio of Free Test to Estrogen will be skewed. This means you will get very little out of your cycle, making it a waste of your time and money.”

I think the general consensus is you need to spend more time researching and reading. Forums unwritten rules here are generally - age, stats, years lifting, previous cycles and goals. I also think you offended some folks with your gay boy comments. Clearly aesthetics aren’t a goal of yours, but what’s also more clear is you need to spend more time reading and understanding and less time waiting to be spoon fed. IMO the biggest thing you’ve overlooked is people’s genuine concern for your potential side effects which clearly include gyno, blood pressure and damage to your HPTA long term. We have a different definition of what “lean” looks like. If you’re going for the “power lifter” look and strength gains are your ultimate goal, you should outline your approach a little more clearly. The amount of AI’s your going to need are going to off set the estrogen that is fundamental to your ability to grow. That has to do with your current BF%. There is more to a “solid” diet than just eating “300-500” grams of protein. My recommendation would be to spend more time reading, check in on their threads (great search function) and hit the diet forum. Like most FNG’s you’ll probably do what you want regardless and the be back here asking how to get rid of the lump under your nipple or how to get your dick back working again. I’ve seen it time and time again. Not trying to be a dick, but keeping it real. You’re obviously a big fella, but I think along with that “loose skin” there also a good amount of fat that needs to be dealt with. In the end you own you and you’re accountable, you just can’t depend on guys to walk you down a path they don’t agree with
    HoldMyBeer, balance and Family_guy like this.

Old Duffer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Naturallyhard
    Is my bodyfat to high for Dbol ??- No. Run it. With Nolva.

worried I might die from liver shutdown- Not gonna happen

and convert to much estrogen- define "too much E2"

I have loose skin under my chest!- size will help

Squat(405) weight 235 height 6,3
    Deadlift(550)
    Bench(235)
    1) Daily gym time, with good form, & serious intensity

2) 4000-5000 clean-ish cals every day. 40/40/20

3) Big AAS. You'll need a lot more than 500 test n some Dbol.

4) time n dedication. Lots of time. Lots of dedication. And money. Lots of money
    HoldMyBeer, balance and Family_guy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    He did try and help you out....

“It has nothing to do with your baseline Test levels and being one point off hypo.

The fundamental problem is your body fat is too high. This means one of two outcomes

(1) You will get a lot of side effects from aromatization and estrogen conversion.

(2) You take an AI to stop outcome (1), so you get no side effects, but because you've crashed estrogen and your ratio of Free Test to Estrogen will be skewed. This means you will get very little out of your cycle, making it a waste of your time and money.”

I think the general consensus is you need to spend more time researching and reading. Forums unwritten rules here are generally - age, stats, years lifting, previous cycles and goals. I also think you offended some folks with your gay boy comments. Clearly aesthetics aren’t a goal of yours, but what’s also more clear is you need to spend more time reading and understanding and less time waiting to be spoon fed. IMO the biggest thing you’ve overlooked is people’s genuine concern for your potential side effects which clearly include gyno, blood pressure and damage to your HPTA long term. We have a different definition of what “lean” looks like. If you’re going for the “power lifter” look and strength gains are your ultimate goal, you should outline your approach a little more clearly. The amount of AI’s your going to need are going to off set the estrogen that is fundamental to your ability to grow. That has to do with your current BF%. There is more to a “solid” diet than just eating “300-500” grams of protein. My recommendation would be to spend more time reading, check in on their threads (great search function) and hit the diet forum. Like most FNG’s you’ll probably do what you want regardless and the be back here asking how to get rid of the lump under your nipple or how to get your dick back working again. I’ve seen it time and time again. Not trying to be a dick, but keeping it real. You’re obviously a big fella, but I think along with that “loose skin” there also a good amount of fat that needs a to be dealt with. In the end you own you and you’re accountable, you just can’t depend on guys to walk you down a path they don’t agree with
    Hey man no harm meant in that gay boy comment! And what do you mean outline my approach?better like I said i have low t I’m not gaining they way I should,I understand my bodyfat is high so I won’t do Dbol just the test to see how my body reacts! My doctor even said don’t expect your physique to change much with low levels!

Quote Originally Posted by Old Duffer View Post

3) Big AAS. You'll need a lot more than 500 test n some Dbol .

4) time n dedication. Lots of time. Lots of dedication. And money. Lots of money
    Thank you ��! So would I run Nolvadex and Aromasin at the same time or just one,I have novaldex,clomid, hcg for pct?
    And I gonna be taking 50 mg of proviron a day!

Quote Originally Posted by Old Duffer View Post

3) Big AAS. You'll need a lot more than 500 test n some Dbol .

My understanding too much e2 will offset gains? And yah that’s exactly what I thought gains would help loose skin especially since when I cut the loose skin will look worse(been there before)! And bulking up will fill it out so when I do cut I will look a lot better!

Hey man no harm meant in that gay boy comment! And what do you mean outline my approach?better like I said i have low t I’m not gaining they way I should,I understand my bodyfat is high so I won’t do Dbol just the test to see how my body reacts! My doctor even said don’t expect your physique to change much with low levels!

How old are you? Has your doctor prescribed testosterone ? Were you clinically diagnosed with low T levels (you mentioned hypo). Have you cycled before? You said you’re running Test now? If so, for how long? Like you were told, no real cookie cutter answer for how much Nolva or AI. I’ve never run either during a cycle, my body doesn’t require it. There’s different strategies and approached, my challenge for you would be to lurk here longer and soak up some knowledge. You’d be shocked how much there is to learn (I learn every day) and philosophies are changing. You need to read up on the differences between nolva and aromasin , why E2 levels are a good thing, what that threshold is and how to balance it. It’s all here.
    Family_guy likes this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    In all seriousness joking aside research more.

The questions you ask will be common knowledge if research

S&D n Couch are giving you the intelligent input, with concerns for your well being n safety. You should listen to them...

Me, I don't really give a shit about your health n safety. I'm too old n tired anymore to try to convince new-bees to research 1st. Fuggit.

Run the test. Run the Dbol . Ease into the Dbol. It will fuck with your stomach at some level. Do HCG thru the run @ 250 twice a week. Do nolva thru the Run, half a tab per day. No A.I. have it just in case. If you get to needing a training bra double the nolva. Do the Proviron .

Screw PCT. You don't want babies anyway. If you want that kind of size you can't pct. Never work
    balance and Family_guy like this.

How old are you? Has your doctor prescribed testosterone? Were you clinically diagnosed with low T levels (you mentioned hypo). Have you cycled before? You said you’re running Test now? If so, for how long? Like you were told, no real cookie cutter answer for how much Nolva or AI. I’ve never run either during a cycle, my body doesn’t require it. There’s different strategies and approached, my challenge for you would be to lurk here longer and soak up some knowledge. You’d be shocked how much there is to learn (I learn every day) and philosophies are changing. You need to read up on the differences between nolva and aromasin, why E2 levels are a good thing, what that threshold is and how to balance it. It’s all here.
    My doctor told me my levels don’t qualify for trt just because there at lowest end of normal doesn’t mean you qualify told me to look into a endo but they won’t see me because like I said not low enough and I mean one point off from not being normal! And no I made the mistake of making two different orders just to see if source was legit now my ai,clomid,Nolvadex ,hcg ,proviron are gonna be here next Monday when I plan on starting I have all the info on how to do a proper cycle but someone suggested Dbol for quick results now I’m here! My total t is 300 299 being hypo and my free t 47 46 being hypo so you see where I’m coming from! Never ran a cycle but my doctor told me I’m in a tough spot and for my age(25) my levels are extremely low I don’t have a morning erection which is my doctors biggest concern,I have zero body or facial hair! Someone told me how can I lift so hard and look so poor for my training intensity I have been told by pros in the gym I do way too much so I know I’m training right but body just won’t grow compared to people who don’t even lift as hard as me! They suggested test cycle and told me it would do wonders for me so now we are here!

My doctor told me my levels don’t qualify for trt just because there at lowest end of normal doesn’t mean you qualify told me to look into a endo but they won’t see me because like I said not low enough and I mean one point off from not being normal! And no I made the mistake of making two different orders just to see if source was legit now my ai,clomid,Nolvadex,hcg,proviron are gonna be here next Monday when I plan on starting I have all the info on how to do a proper cycle but someone suggested Dbol for quick results now I’m here! My total t is 300 299 being hypo and my free t 47 46 being hypo so you see where I’m coming from! Never ran a cycle but my doctor told me I’m in a tough spot and for my age(25) my levels are extremely low I don’t have a morning erection which is my doctors biggest concern,I have zero body or facial hair! Someone told me how can I lift so hard and look so poor for my training intensity I have been told by pros in the gym I do way too much so I know I’m training right but body just won’t grow compared to people who don’t even lift as hard as me! They suggested test cycle and told me it would do wonders for me so now we are here!
    Get low, get low.

Use low dose test, schedule an appointment and stop 2 weeks before.

Gonin there crashed. You'll get a script.

Then have fun. If your low t it's harder to loose weight.

Trust me homie, I can relate

In 2012 I was at my worst, 255-260lbs @ 5'6".pretty much the same as being 300 at 6'3".

I got down to 135 in about 9 months

When I saw the first 60 pounds drop and some bit of muscle perking through, my mind instantly went to "steroids steroids, now, " but I had no source and knew nothing. I bought 2 vials of ARL Russia test cyp off a kid I know for 80 each and it came with 15 18g needles

Then I started reading on this forms homepage actually didn't even know the form existed I start reading about steroids in the PCT aspect of it and all kinds of stuff and it literally made me so scared those two bottles set there for 1 years before I even thought about them and ultimately ended up selling them for a loss because I was still too scared.

Then we're at about a year and 9 months since I started losing weight and I'm fucking 135 lb like 10% body fat no more strong as fuck for my weight so I start really getting into supplements I figure something's got a race testosterone or make these gains I'm looking for come quick make it better.

So I actually started reading into tribulus D aspartic acid with progestin or pregnenolone cream I can't remember which it was really helping guys as an alternative to trt and I didn't even know I needed trt I just wanted to use something to make my testosterone higher to make my fucking gains come quicker. So while doing this the aspartic acid regimen I figured fuck it let's run some blood work to see where my testosterones at before I did it I was at 384 nanograms after I started the D aspartic acid protocol thing I got tested again in about 6 weeks and my level was 424ng.

it was at this time when I said fuck this it didn't do shit and I started really talking my doctor into testosterone replacement .so I read about all the symptoms and I read about different people online and I put together this great elaborate lie in my head about being fatigued low-energy sexual dysfunction, I hadn't really planned out good. And him being a older guy he agreed let's do some testosterone therapy so his protocol is 200 mg once a month after the first shot he gave me I convinced him to let me do the injections plus my insurance at want to cover me going to him monthly for injections it didn't cover the testosterone either.

So after the first injection I started reading about the stuff and decided I should do a PCT because he's fucking me up more than he's helping I still had my appointment scheduled for next month actually ordered some PCT drugs and I also ordered a little more tests to do a cycle I said fuck it it's a medical need correct upping the dose a little bit won't hurt and I also took his bottle he gave me and used it for my first cycle

Now as far as my story with him about being fatigued and low sexual function and all this shit it was not even the case because I was biking 15 miles a day working out twice a day morning and p.m. in between our crack out 500 sit-ups in five hundred push-ups at least twice a day

Once I actually got on cycle and stuff I did suffer some issues with my energy I just didn't have that fucking get up and get it feeling I did when I wasn't on the steroids so even at a low testosterone level my body was used to function like that I believe. I mean I lost over a hundred thirty fucking pounds with that kind of a testosterone level in about a year's time.

Now I do my own trt because these doctors fuck me around I went back and forth to them after a PCT after the first cycle you know just a bunch of bulshit they don't know what they're doing delete these fucking Jokers didn't.

and honestly when I'm on a cycle I don't have the energy I have when I'm on my trt dose now when I'm on my a hundred and seventy-five mg a week putting my test level right at 938 I think my blood work was, I do much better on a low dose I feel better yeah I don't get a strong or is big but I I feel better

that's just my experience take that with a grain of salt however you would like thought I feel like sharing this because we were kind of in the same boat at one point

My doctor told me my levels don’t qualify for trt just because there at lowest end of normal doesn’t mean you qualify told me to look into a endo but they won’t see me because like I said not low enough and I mean one point off from not being normal! And no I made the mistake of making two different orders just to see if source was legit now my ai,clomid,Nolvadex,hcg,proviron are gonna be here next Monday when I plan on starting I have all the info on how to do a proper cycle but someone suggested Dbol for quick results now I’m here! My total t is 300 299 being hypo and my free t 47 46 being hypo so you see where I’m coming from! Never ran a cycle but my doctor told me I’m in a tough spot and for my age(25) my levels are extremely low I don’t have a morning erection which is my doctors biggest concern,I have zero body or facial hair! Someone told me how can I lift so hard and look so poor for my training intensity I have been told by pros in the gym I do way too much so I know I’m training right but body just won’t grow compared to people who don’t even lift as hard as me! They suggested test cycle and told me it would do wonders for me so now we are here!
    I can work with that. The problem is what happens after this cycle and the potential for crashing your levels even harder and getting back to the levels you were at when you started. I get your frustration and having low T is a mofo, can’t imagine at 25. Skip the Dbol for now. I think you should really see an endo or a men’s health doctor if you have the means. Low T is just more than an objective number on a lab chart, it’s symptoms too.

I digress. Run your test cycle, can go even higher than 500 if you have the gear. You’re really going to have to watch your estrogen, but too much nolva or aromasin can crash your E2. Read up on the difference between a SERM and an AI. I would run an AI over a SERM on cycle (if necessary) Your BF is not going to be your friend. I’d take the advice on calories and macro split and get some fasted cardio in too.
    That’s me though. At 25, you don’t wanna fuck yourself up even worse. Trust me on that, that’s why you’re seeing the hesitancy. You’ve ordered it and you’re going to run it, be safe. Keep lurking and reading and be careful with your dick and your nipples. Research the PCT section like a mad man as well so that you bounce back as best you can.

Godspeed
    Old Duffer likes this.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    You are crazy if you think I’m waiting till I bench 315! What’s wrong with my diet get at least 3-500 grams of protein a day!
    You forgot to post that. What did you eat yesterday?

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    You need 2mg of Arimidex every day, and 120mg of Dbol is a good starting dose. Don't forget to protect yourself with on cycle support like Flintstones Gummy+ and Senokot.

Would also buy a full bench press suit, 3 lifting belts, 4 knee wraps and 6 pairs of wrist wraps. You are gonna get hella swole fam need to protect them joints.

Once your jacked AF (as the kids say), buy an entire skid of Trojan Condoms from Costco. Rent a u-Haul for transporting condoms home. You will be waking up covered in vagina on cycle (since low body fat men are gay anyways as you say).
    I realize youre being sarcastic, but just in case OP doesn't realize that... We should clarify he shouldn't do those things
    I know why you're doing it. He is doing what a lot of newcomers do. Asking for advice and not listening to the answers. It's frustrating, but we still want to be careful

Family_guy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergytron View Post
    Is that what bump means haha. Fuck man I've been trying to figure that out. Thx.
    Yeah, "bump" is just to refresh the post on the timeline to get more attention to it. Usually when a question has been asked but didn't get an answer

Bergytron likes this.

balance is offline Associate Member
    My understanding too much e2 will offset gains?
    No
    Too low (or crashed) E2 will offset gains.
    Please do more research as people here have suggested.

The difference between 200mg (trt dose) and 500mg dose for someone of your stature will likely make very little difference, especially if the higher dose warrants an ai and the lower dose does not. I had lab values very close to your before ever starting trt, and made solid gains (arguably leaner gains than I have made with aas). Once I began trt (200mg Test weekly) my ability to recover from training was the most noticeable improvement.

Please do more research your success depends not just upon execution but also the path you choose. No path is easy but without research some paths become extremely long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Family_guy likes this.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    3-500 grams of protein a day?

everyone says shit like that. OP, can u please post ur daily diet?

very curious to see ur macros, u are a solid as house

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    3-500 grams of protein a day?

everyone says shit like that. OP, can u please post ur daily diet?

very curious to see ur macros, u are a solid as house
    I eat at least 1 pound of chicken breast a day
    With white rice
    I try to eat as many steaks as can get my hands on a week especially king cut 3 pounds steaks
    Lots of ground beef/bison
    Protein shakes
    Pasta!
    Chicken wings/drums! Lots of Whole Foods and a ton of grapes,mangos,pinnaples,watermelon! And nothing but water!

Friggnewtown is offline Junior Member
    My experience? Save all that effort and get some Cardarine and MK 677. I did up to a gram (600mg Test E, 400mg Test Prop) a week and those were generous doses pulling the plunger back a notch or three past the ML mark to ensure I was dosed. Would take up to 50mg of Dbol yet my AI control was lackluster. Went from 190 pounds to like a 260 pound peak. Was strong as hell but it was a mess, like a super fucking mess. Your doing 500mg E and 250mg prop AND want to take Dbol? No offense but you sound like me. With a over confident feeling of no way I got this under control. Mysteriously only searching for the answers you want to hear not need to hear.

My post cycle gyno is under control. I've dropped down to 215 pounds thanks to diet, training and stuff...... not going to cycle until sub 200 which... puts me right. where. I. Started. The advice for just committing to a calorie deficit and hardcore cardio, let your muscles waste and adapt to the feeling of lathargy from lack of carbs is outstanding advice.

Can you possibly be side effect resilient? Yeah you could be. Do you want to find out? Honestly low dose your test, take cardarine and HGH or MK 677. All of those are PLENTY of gear for an edge. If it isnt... your doing something wrong. If you HAVE to take dbol low dose it. After my own experience my next cycle is only gonna be dbol 25mg max daily with 300mg test E and I'm going to be thankful to just be on gear it shook me that much. Just personal experience. Thank God I decided to randomly check this forum today.
    Family_guy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Friggnewtown View Post
    My experience? Save all that effort and get some Cardarine and MK 677. I did up to a gram (600mg Test E, 400mg Test Prop) a week and those were generous doses pulling the plunger back a notch or three past the ML mark to ensure I was dosed. Would take up to 50mg of Dbol yet my AI control was lackluster. Went from 190 pounds to like a 260 pound peak. Was strong as hell but it was a mess, like a super fucking mess. Your doing 500mg E and 250mg prop AND want to take Dbol? No offense but you sound like me. With a over confident feeling of no way I got this under control. Mysteriously only searching for the answers you want to hear not need to hear.

My post cycle gyno is under control. I've dropped down to 215 pounds thanks to diet, training and stuff...... not going to cycle until sub 200 which... puts me right. where. I. Started. The advice for just committing to a calorie deficit and hardcore cardio, let your muscles waste and adapt to the feeling of lathargy from lack of carbs is outstanding advice.

Can you possibly be side effect resilient? Yeah you could be. Do you want to find out? Honestly low dose your test, take cardarine and HGH or MK 677. All of those are PLENTY of gear for an edge. If it isnt... your doing something wrong. If you HAVE to take dbol low dose it. After my own experience my next cycle is only gonna be dbol 25mg max daily with 300mg test E and I'm going to be thankful to just be on gear it shook me that much. Just personal experience. Thank God I decided to randomly check this forum today.
    I’m not doing Dbol just gonna do the test for my first cycle! Sounds like your high test cycle went great!

I eat at least 1 pound of chicken breast a day
    With white rice
    I try to eat as many steaks as can get my hands on a week especially king cut 3 pounds steaks
    Lots of ground beef/bison
    Protein shakes
    Pasta!
    Chicken wings/drums! Lots of Whole Foods and a ton of grapes,mangos,pinnaples,watermelon! And nothing but water!
    To get over 300g protein I have to do a half pound of meat SIX times a day, plus a shake or bar. It sucks! Lol

Run 25mg of Cardarine a day (gw501516) it will melt fat off of you. And help with cholesterol.
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Run 25mg of Cardarine a day (gw501516) it will melt fat off of you. And help with cholesterol.
    Any better than T3?

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Any better than T3?
    Yes

Much better and it's good for lipids, blood pressure, and blood sugar.
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Is it possible to loose fat on a bulk?

From my understanding you canÂ’t loose fat gain weight at the same time?

From my understanding you canÂ’t loose fat gain weight at the same time?
    You can loose fat and gain muscle just fine

So you're seriously considering a bulk?!?

Loosing fat & gaining muscle is called a 'body recomp"

This type of comment is the very reason I recommend more research prior to using.

This shit ain't protien powder brotha. It's scheduled pharmacueticals that create a Cascade of changes in the body for a long time even after cessation of use.

These are chronic drugs, not acute. Even with the shortest esters the feedback loop takes time to normalize.
    Cylon357 and Family_guy like this.

You can loose fat and gain muscle just fine

So you're seriously considering a bulk?!?

Loosing fat & gaining muscle is called a 'body recomp"

This type of comment is the very reason I recommend more research prior to using.

This shit ain't protien powder brotha. It's scheduled pharmacueticals that create a Cascade of changes in the body for a long time even after cessation of use.

These are chronic drugs, not acute. Even with the shortest esters the feedback loop takes time to normalize.
    Yes I a am gonna bulk but I thought in order to build muscle/loose fat you had to Loose weight

Yes I a am gonna bulk but I thought in order to build muscle/loose fat you had to Loose weight
    False

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    After reading post after post... I'm going to state my peace.

Alot of these guys here know their shit.so if they ask questions and give advice ..

ITS SOLID ADVICE.

we've all run some heavy shit and understand how this stuff works.

With all due respect you have a lack of knowledge on gear, how it operates and how to use it, when would be a good time to use it.

What I'd suggest is not running anything and eat clean and train like a beast.
    Get some decent cardio in and do a shit ton of research.

It seems you have no idea what you exactly want.
    You are carrying alot of BF and yet you want to bulk ?
    First off, you realise how unhealthy that is alone ?

Second , taking gear with high BF will have increase your odds of sides and not any good ones.

It's like buying a $200,000 sports car and putting in a Honda Civic engine.

Work with what you have and bust your ass .
    Get to a healthy place and then think about using gear.

If your T is low where you actually have symptoms of low T
    - low Libdo
    - can't lose fat ( if your trying hard and eating right )
    - always tired
    - moody
    - unhappy with life

Then get on a trt dose and still work fucking hard and eat clean as fuck .

I want to point out, eating a shit ton of red meat every day is completely unhealthy for you.

Due the research and when you feel like you're comfortable with the knowledge you now learned..

DO MORE RESEARCH.

you could never learn enough about gear. It's very complex stuff that will effect your body in many ways.

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    Cylon357, balance and Family_guy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    After reading post after post... I'm going to state my peace.

Alot of these guys here know their shit.so if they ask questions and give advice ..

ITS SOLID ADVICE.

we've all run some heavy shit and understand how this stuff works.

With all due respect you have a lack of knowledge on gear, how it operates and how to use it, when would be a good time to use it.

What I'd suggest is not running anything and eat clean and train like a beast.
    Get some decent cardio in and do a shit ton of research.

It seems you have no idea what you exactly want.
    You are carrying alot of BF and yet you want to bulk ?
    First off, you realise how unhealthy that is alone ?

Second , taking gear with high BF will have increase your odds of sides and not any good ones.

It's like buying a $200,000 sports car and putting in a Honda Civic engine.

Work with what you have and bust your ass .
    Get to a healthy place and then think about using gear.

If your T is low where you actually have symptoms of low T
    - low Libdo
    - can't lose fat ( if your trying hard and eating right )
    - always tired
    - moody
    - unhappy with life

Then get on a trt dose and still work fucking hard and eat clean as fuck .

I want to point out, eating a shit ton of red meat every day is completely unhealthy for you.

Due the research and when you feel like you're comfortable with the knowledge you now learned..

DO MORE RESEARCH.

you could never learn enough about gear. It's very complex stuff that will effect your body in many ways.

Yes I know red meat is not the best but then again that’s your opinion I have heard red meat everyday is the key to gains look a Brian Shaw, and what do you mean I don’t know what I want I just said to bulk up and gain muscle my goal isn’t to loose fat it’s to build muscle gain weight now you guys are telling me I can gain weight and loose fat which is a bonus! And I do a lot of cardio i wrestle if you read the post you would know I cut to 189 and had a lot of loose skin and lack of muscle along with low t from these people reply’s I will leave out the Dbol and just stick to test with a ai! And you say lack of knowledge there are 50 different opinions out there this one obtains to my situation! My body fat might not be another guys vise versa who asked this question! Why would I start on a low dose first instead of a straight blast? What’s there to know about a test cycle other than injection schedule and ai/pct pretty insensitive of you to say I don’t know what I am doing.
    Last edited by Naturallyhard; 07-09-2019 at 10:26 PM.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    As someone said earlier , you are the type to do what you want regardless.

Insensitive ?

Bro youre the one making comments on body transformation looking "gay"

You know how many guys here work hard to achieve a low body fat high muscle volume and yet you make comments ?

As far as I'm concerned you are stubborn and act as if you know things because you read an article or you googled something.

You think you are the first person coming here asking questions and basically still acting like you know what's going on ? Lol

Why would you take low test ?

Hmmmm well because that's what a actual doctor would recommend.

What your "goal" is very unhealthy.

You can lose lose fat and put on muscle but you want to "bulk" that is not loosing fat and building muscle.

Infact when you bulk you will be eating in a. Excess increasing muscle while adding more fat and water to the body.

A meal a day of red meat and a shit ton of steaks a day is a big difference.

If you want to keep going back and fourth , have fun.
    I can do this all day.

Everyone here is basically telling you your goal is not only silly , but counter productive.

Friggnewtown is offline Junior Member
    Like I said you building yourself up with what you want to hear and not need to hear. Do you have any idea how retarded that is? I often dont insult people but everyone is trying to advise you. Well you cant tell that teenager to not step on the gas on his camaro his dad bought him. When you total your car your lucky that we're even going to help. I shared with you my story because I was over 30% when I went on cycle. Could I have potentially been fine if I understood proper AI use? Yeah maybe but your ironically missing the fucking point as to why I shared it in the first place. Your walking into a lions den on what? This is good help that we all should be happy to have. Man so far you look like the type of people that we banish. You wouldnt have made it 2 posts in before Dylan would have deleted your Isarms account for good reason. Go watch Kai Foruma Secrets on YouTube you dont deserve to be here. You'll end up emailing someone for rolax or letro asap if your not careful. Do you even know how to request blood work without your doctor so your insurance and PCP doesnt pick up your Awall blood work? Your in need, found the people who will entertain you, then kick the teeth of all the others who are helping you. If you have to fuck with steroids because your mentally il and think your ammune to protocol go ahead. Listen.

250mg of test a week
    20mg of dbol
    HCG
    Anavar
    Cardarine
    Mk 677
    If your dad can afford it HGH.

Your gonna have to run your own bullshit cycle with our help. Get on pct and recover to only wake up and secretly realize why we told you so in the first place. Keep your pretentious hipster millennial attitude to yourself. Honestly dont do steroids. We dont want another hot head walking around flipping out ruining other peoples day because you took steroids.
    Last edited by Friggnewtown; 07-10-2019 at 06:00 AM.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Yes I know red meat is not the best but then again that’s your opinion I have heard red meat everyday is the key to gains look a Brian Shaw, and what do you mean I don’t know what I want I just said to bulk up and gain muscle my goal isn’t to loose fat it’s to build muscle gain weight now you guys are telling me I can gain weight and loose fat which is a bonus! And I do a lot of cardio i wrestle if you read the post you would know I cut to 189 and had a lot of loose skin and lack of muscle along with low t from these people reply’s I will leave out the Dbol and just stick to test with a ai! And you say lack of knowledge there are 50 different opinions out there this one obtains to my situation! My body fat might not be another guys vise versa who asked this question! Why would I start on a low dose first instead of a straight blast? What’s there to know about a test cycle other than injection schedule and ai/pct pretty insensitive of you to say I don’t know what I am doing.
    Seth Force says in his video (something like):
    "Question: Seth should I take steroids ?
    Answer: can you tell me how they work? Can you tell me how ai works? Are you going to pct or trt? Can you tell me what both those things are and how they work? Can you tell me the RISKS? What would your cycle be? Can you tell me, reasonable, benefits? Can you design a proper meal plan? Can you design a proper workout routine? If I am unsatisfied with any of your answers then no you shouldn't do them. If you did give the correct answers, still no, but I won't call you a retard if you use gear anyways."
    Red meat is good for building strength and muscle. T it's a complete protein that takes a while to digest. Red meat contains carnitine which is bad for your heart. It is not healthy to eat it every day. Brian Shaw and other people who do it for a living, make their living that way so they eat it every day. You do not, so it's an unnecessary risk. You can eat it, and frequently, I just wouldn't do it daily.
    Keep in mind the difference between weight and fat loss. You can lose fat without the scale ever moving. Since you're at such a high body fat, you have plenty of excess energy stores, so you can loose fat and build muscle. This is true for people like you and for people who are new to training. For experienced lifters who are natty, it is true that they cannot lose fat and build muscle. "Recomp" otherwise, is a very slow process, and only makes sense if you are already at a reasonable body fat because it's faster to go through a cut then a bulk to get where you want to be.
    I asked you about your diet a couple time, you finally replied to all someone else's post. You should be able to say exactly what you are, how much, what time of day, and your macros (and not in a range of 100s but within 10) . That's why people keep saying you need to research more. This is a major life decision that has consequences. You do not start out with, "tell me what I should do for a cycle and I'll figure out the rest later." Research, plan, execute, maximize progress, know the risks you are taking. What do you do if your dick stops working? What do you do if your nipples get itchy and puffy? What do you do if you get dizzy every time you stand up? You going to wait for it to happen then post here then wait for responses? Or do you want to have an idea of what's going on first? Do you want to risk all your time money and health for a subpar cycle? I would recommend answering all those questions above, give exact numbers and timeline (week 1-4 x, week 4-8 y, etc). But, you don't have to listen to me, I'm just some dude with a keyboard

I can’t remember the last time I’ve seen so many different members reply to a single post and offer similar solid advice only to be essentially brushed off. I hope you realize the luxury you have of so many guys willing to take time out of their day to reply. This amount of attention from such an assortment of members doesn’t always happen and you should consider yourself LUCKY for the amount of attention you’ve received. Adding a little humble pie into your diet, might be a good thing too. Remember you came here soliciting advice, no one sought your out. Just a thought bro...

So you cut to 189, and purposely gained fat to get back to 240 because off loose skin?

So you were 6'3" at 189 with lots of loose skin that also weighs.

So you had about a lbm of 160 at 6'3"?

Something's not quite adding up here,

Either way if you did get down to 189 and purposely put on a quick 51lbs to fill out loose skin.

I'd love to see your bloodwork in regards to lipids and such

Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    OP, here is the bottom line: a lot of your questions indicate that you should be nowhere near AAS of any sort at this time. It doesn't matter if you have cycled before. You should focus on nutrition and routine. You need to know more about these than you ever thought you could. Once you are sick of learning, learn some more.

Like Windex suggested, make SMART goals (love this suggestion, btw!) Saying 'I want to put on 30 pounds' is a start, but it is not nearly enough. What is your daily caloric intake and expenditure going to look like over the course of 12 weeks (or however long you want to run)? How will you get those calories, precisely? Get that sh!t figured out BEFORE you touch any pharmaceuticals.

I get it: you are eager to go! But it sounds like you are like 'Ready, Fire, Aim!' instead of 'Ready, Aim, Fire!' I don't think you will like how that turns out in this case.

Good luck all the same!
    My cals will be ground beef/chicken and white rice meal prepped,steaks everyday 5-6 thousands calories a day! Shakes also with lots of fruit!
    600 grams of protein
    500 grams of carbs
    Last edited by Naturallyhard; 07-10-2019 at 10:23 AM.

I can’t remember the last time I’ve seen so many different members reply to a single post and offer similar solid advice only to be essentially brushed off. I hope you realize the luxury you have of so many guys willing to take time out of their day to reply. This amount of attention from such an assortment of members doesn’t always happen and you should consider yourself LUCKY for the amount of attention you’ve received. Adding a little humble pie into your diet, might be a good thing too. Remember you came here soliciting advice, no one sought your out. Just a thought bro...
    Hey man really appreciate everyone’s advice but I remember in post above you said to just blast the 500 mg of test and another poster told me the same lots of mixed opinions’

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information