Results 1 to 11 of 11
Like Tree14Likes
  • 5 Post By GearHeaded
  • 3 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 2 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 1 Post By cylon357
  • 2 Post By Camaroguru

Thread: Can anyone tell me what these compounds are?

  1. #1
    Camaroguru is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    81

    Can anyone tell me what these compounds are?

    https://www.houseofmuscle.com/build-...-strength.html

    Any of the 4 of these.
    What are they?
    Are they on banned substance lists?
    Are they a "workaround" prohormone?
    Any sides with any of these?
    And lastly, will they be effective in any way? I know not as effective as the real deal but I don't want to go there yet. Looking for something legal to purchase that would give me a little help building lean muscle on an older guy with great diet/training

    Thank you for any info on them

  2. #2
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,084
    I can tell you they are expensive.

    60$ for a one month supply of just the bare minimum dose . compare that to Winstrol or Dbol at 25$

  3. #3
    Getsomehate is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    72
    Or just freaking Test 35euros.
    But dont forget to buy EstroEx™

  4. #4
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,138
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I can tell you they are expensive.

    60$ for a one month supply of just the bare minimum dose . compare that to Winstrol or Dbol at 25$
    whoa... where you getting your dbol ? I don’t think you’re taking enough dbol

  5. #5
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,084
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    whoa... where you getting your dbol ? I don’t think you’re taking enough dbol
    domestic UGL dbol - 1 bottle of 100 pills dosed at 25mg each is $45 per bottle . an effective dose is about $15 per month

    a little bit more pricey Dbol from Turkey - 1 bottle of 100 pills dosed at 10mg each is $30 . an effective dose is about $25 per month


    both options at those prices and doses are likely far more effective then whatever crap the OP is thinking of buying for 60$ a bottle
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

  6. #6
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,138
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    domestic UGL dbol - 1 bottle of 100 pills dosed at 25mg each is $45 per bottle . an effective dose is about $15 per month

    a little bit more pricey Dbol from Turkey - 1 bottle of 100 pills dosed at 10mg each is $30 . an effective dose is about $25 per month
    Okay, your prices are on the level. As I suspected, you’re just not taking enough.

    both options at those prices and doses are likely far more effective then whatever crap the OP is thinking of buying for 60$ a bottle
    Thats fact. If you want to go that route you may as well support the site and click on the banner up top.
    cylon357 and HoldMyBeer like this.

  7. #7
    cylon357's Avatar
    cylon357 is online now Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    538
    Blog Entries
    1
    Save your money. While they might be almost legit products, depending on your condition and need, they are likely not worth it. Most OTC test boosting supps are only effective in men that are suppressed to some degree already. The 'studies' backing up their claims are usually something like "we pumped these 75 year old men full of our supplement and they all had boners for days." Well, ok congrats, but most healthy men and / or those on HRT of one form of another won't benefit from it.

    Anyhow, a lot of times, when you see long complex chemical names in the ingredients, its either a grey market product or a ruse for something else. For example, The EstroEX mentioned above consists of DIM, Chrysin (5.7 dihydroxyflavone), and Calcium D Glucurate. DIM is known for reducing E, and I think Dr John liked Calcium D Glucurate for Estrogen control. Not sure about Chrysin, but a casual search indicates it is found in honey. So... yeah, this particular product might work to shave a few points off of E2, but the proven elements are underdosed and overpriced. You can buy both DIM and Calcium DG online at a fraction of the cost.

    In another case, Horny Goat Weed is one of the ingredients. An effective supp for some, though not a wonder pill by a long shot. Once again, likely overpriced and underdosed.

    In short, like was mentioned above, these are a waste of money (when their ingredients are effective at all). If you really want to go OTC - and I have done this in the past - pay close attention to the ingredient list and research the heck out of each active ingredient. Examine.com is your friend in this effort.
    Last edited by cylon357; 09-22-2019 at 08:38 AM.
    Family_guy likes this.

  8. #8
    HoldMyBeer is online now Productive Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,663
    Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    Save your money. While they might be almost legit products, depending on your condition and need, they are likely not worth it. Most OTC test boosting supps are only effective in men that are suppressed to some degree already. The 'studies' backing up their claims are usually something like "we pumped these 75 year old men full of our supplement and they all had boners for days." Well, ok congrats, but most healthy men and / or those on HRT of one form of another won't benefit from it.

    Anyhow, a lot of times, when you see long complex chemical names in the ingredients, its either a grey market product or a ruse for something else. For example, The EstroEX mentioned above consists of DIM, Chrysin (5.7 dihydroxyflavone), and Calcium D Glucurate. DIM is known for reducing E, and I think Dr John liked Calcium D Glucurate for Estrogen control. Not sure about Chrysin, but a casual search indicates it is found in honey. So... yeah, this particular product might work to shave a few points off of E2, but the proven elements are underdosed and overpriced. You can buy both DIM and Calcium DG online at a fraction of the cost.

    In another case, Horny Goat Weed is one of the ingredients. An effective supp for some, though not a wonder pill by a long shot. Once again, likely overpriced and underdosed.

    In short, like was mentioned above, these are a waste of money (when their ingredients are effective at all). If you really want to go OTC - and I have done this in the past - pay close attention to the the ingredient list and research the heck out of each active ingredient. Examine.com is your friend in this effort.
    This
    I hear about a metaanalysis that came to the conclusion they do not help at all and In some cases actually lowered total test

  9. #9
    djnuffsaid is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    116
    Do not waste your money and time with the products you posted. Why are you against running AAS if I may ask?

  10. #10
    Camaroguru is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by djnuffsaid View Post
    Do not waste your money and time with the products you posted. Why are you against running AAS if I may ask?
    Thank you all for your feedback.

    A few reasons I don't want to do it yet....yet
    1. I compete in a tested, natural organization and A=don't want get caught but B=Honestly don't want to cheat. I like that they do their best to keep a level playing field for all competitors, me included, so I can't break that trust.

    2. I read of so many issues with it on here and I don't have the time or resources to monitor everything and don't know what to do if I did run into an issue. I don't know how/where to get bloodwork done etc... and don't want to wing it.

    That being said, I read up on Dbol and that does intrigue me a little for when I stop competing; which may be next year.
    May I ask a few questions about that?
    ---how stable is a mild cycle of that (would be my first ever) Meaning, what are the chances of anything going wrong or is it a pretty predicted thing?
    ---I don't want to pin or do test so this oral option seems good for me
    ---Sides?

    I'm 50 yrs old
    great diet
    train very hard
    160 lbs...5-6% show; 10-12% on bulk
    Family_guy and cylon357 like this.

  11. #11
    kbunyan is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    163
    You should see all the fan boys of game changing legal steroids on Facebook ads. Stack of Testomax, Trengobong, clendomax etc for $225/month. And they swear they got jacked up in 6 weeks.

    I am starting to doubt my supply isn't good enough

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •