• 5 Post By Family_guy
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By djnuffsaid
  • 3 Post By djnuffsaid

Thread: Boldenone

gjoney_b is offline New Member

Boldenone

Boldenone I see alot of people use it as common as testosterone .
    Pros and Cons personally
    Amazing pumps, lubricating kinda feeling of the joints bcus of collagen felt smooth even on heavy weights especially elbows and shoulders even when benching which always been a problem for me
    Lean gains which changed my whole body composition in 3 months of 600mg p/w
    vascularity and heck even crazy erections

Cons
    High blood pressure(ringing in one ear), flushing of the skin and the worst was anxiety which hit hard during and after pct

Before that I only did 500mg cycle of test so the added feature was really noticable and in the gym I loved it but outside of it not really, Look good feel good? or not so much lol

Whats your take, everyone has different experiences obv
    Last edited by gjoney_b; 09-22-2019 at 06:34 AM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Surprisingly I will be giving it another go as I have changed my approach to cycling. Hoping for more this time.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I use EQ as a 'filler' drug most the time.. so lets say I want to run 1000mg of test, but don't really want the androgenic effects and DHT of 1000mg of test, what I'll do is run 500mg of test and 'fill in the gap' and run 500mg of EQ with that to make up the difference.

I use EQ for off cycle cruise phases. if I'm off cycle I'll run like 300mg of EQ as my "trt"

I use EQ often times at the start of a cycle if I'm starting a volumization phase. I'll stack it with 'wet' bulking compounds. running it high dosage, 1000mg, for about 4 weeks is all (the idea that you have to run eq long term like 12+ weeks is utter BS)..

or again, I'll use EQ to replace testosterone all together (yes you can run no test cycles no prob)

keep in mind that EQ is mainly a pure anabolic , not an androgen. so your not going to "feel it" per se like you can other AAS. its just working in the background

note- and for the guys that don't know this .. EQ is simply non methylated injectable Dbol . on paper structurally they are the same exact compound. but in practical use, they are way different (mainly because how the liver deals with dbol.. turns it into a whole new drug pretty much)

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post

note- and for the guys that don't know this .. EQ is simply non methylated injectable Dbol . on paper structurally they are the same exact compound. but in practical use, they are way different (mainly because how the liver deals with dbol.. turns it into a whole new drug pretty much)
    But whats the difference since both are anabolics and same compound, boldenone gives lean gains compared to dbol more wet

And i like the idea of not using testosterone tbh i aways look better off cycle bcus of the water weight loss but such thing, How would it impact recovery if say 9 months no test and 3 months off cycle with pct, and hows libido without test as base? And also the psychological side of view with zero test ?

CALLMEOCT is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gjoney_b View Post
    But whats the difference since both are anabolics and same compound, boldenone gives lean gains compared to dbol more wet

And i like the idea of not using testosterone tbh i aways look better off cycle bcus of the water weight loss but such thing, How would it impact recovery if say 9 months no test and 3 months off cycle with pct, and hows libido without test as base? And also the psychological side of view with zero test ?
    If you look better off cycle due to water weigh im kinda sure your diet is not on point.
    Kyle1337 likes this.

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    If you don't want all the water weight - don't use compounds known to retaining tons of water... I hold like zero water on tren - probably because I sweat 32 gallons of water during my sleep... but anyway... Diet absolutely plays a big factor.
    djnuffsaid likes this.

wet gains are more beneficial for muscle growth overall in the first place .. so I wouldn't really let water weight hold you back if your number one goal is to put on as much muscle as possible
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...pensation.html
    gjoney_b likes this.

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CALLMEOCT View Post
    If you look better off cycle due to water weigh im kinda sure your diet is not on point.
    I’m not sure there’s really any correlation to be drawn about diet based off that comment. He said he did a 500mg/ week test only cycle. Well that 500 mg is gonna cause a lot of water retention and not a huge amount of muscle gain relatively. So I think he’s saying something that is true for a lot of guys. I know I personally looked “bigger” on test only but I looked much better once I dropped the test and the water so I looked much more defined

wet gains are more beneficial for muscle growth overall in the first place .. so I wouldn't really let water weight hold you back if your number one goal is to put on as much muscle as possible
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...pensation.html
    Ok Im going to plan my next cycle after a few weeks Il let you know thanks
    On cycle
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3C22C5CC-7B4D-49FB-B38C-F7500E59704A.jpeg 
Views:	196 
Size:	163.3 KB 
ID:	177206
    Off cycle
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	76A2AA2C-2D8A-46E0-9013-CE2B18F5B476.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	87.0 KB 
ID:	177207
    Quote Originally Posted by CALLMEOCT View Post
    You kinda sure eh? My “diet” is always the same

you can always run retentive based compounds that can help you add some size, but are not all that "watery" per se..
    for example, combining NPP, EQ, and Anadrol . you'll likey put on 10-12 pounds but most all the retention is going to be in the muscle cells rather then spilling over.
    or combing a bulking agent with a dry agent . so like Deca and Winstrol together.

Test can definitely make you look watery . this is why I always pull test out for guys in contest prep about 3 weeks out from the show.

and again, you can always run a 'no test' cycle if you pick the correct compounds to run , or you can just keep test super low, like 100mg a week

I've ran EQ (as my anabolic ) low dose Tren (ay my androgen) and low dose Dbol (as my estrogen and DHT) .. with NO test, as the combination provided everything I needed that test would provide essentially. felt great. functioned great. my skin cleared up (test is bad on my skin)
    Family_guy and gjoney_b like this.

you can always run retentive based compounds that can help you add some size, but are not all that "watery" per se..
    for example, combining NPP, EQ, and Anadrol . you'll likey put on 10-12 pounds but most all the retention is going to be in the muscle cells rather then spilling over.
    or combing a bulking agent with a dry agent . so like Deca and Winstrol together.

Test can definitely make you look watery . this is why I always pull test out for guys in contest prep about 3 weeks out from the show.

and again, you can always run a 'no test' cycle if you pick the correct compounds to run , or you can just keep test super low, like 100mg a week

I've ran EQ (as my anabolic) low dose Tren (ay my androgen) and low dose Dbol (as my estrogen and DHT) .. with NO test, as the combination provided everything I needed that test would provide essentially. felt great. functioned great. my skin cleared up (test is bad on my skin)
    Whats your opinion on 1-test cyp or DHB? Im def going to do a dbol deca and like 125mg test p/w , how much Caber for 2x p/w deca?

Whats your opinion on 1-test cyp or DHB? Im def going to do a dbol deca and like 125mg test p/w , how much Caber for 2x p/w deca?
    DHB is a great stand alone compound . what I mean by that is that it acts equally as well as an anabolic and also an androgen. where as a lot of other drugs are either one or the other . like primo, winny, var, deca , are all mainly just pure Anabolics with no androgen load,, and something like Mast is a lot more Androgenic then it is anabolic. DHB and Stenbolone work well as both an anabolic and androgenic. the only thing its missing is the estrogenic component, which can be considered a positive in some situations

as for adding Caber when running Deca . not a fan unless its just a last resort if blood work confirmed elevated prolactin. your much better off just adding a little bit of Masteron to the Deca and letting the Mast blunt estrogen and progestin receptors
    i_SLAM_cougars and djnuffsaid like this.

djnuffsaid is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1337 View Post
    If you don't want all the water weight - don't use compounds known to retaining tons of water... I hold like zero water on tren - probably because I sweat 32 gallons of water during my sleep... but anyway... Diet absolutely plays a big factor.
    Ain't that the truth!
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

djnuffsaid is offline Junior Member
    DHB is a great stand alone compound . what I mean by that is that it acts equally as well as an anabolic and also an androgen. where as a lot of other drugs are either one or the other . like primo, winny, var, deca , are all mainly just pure Anabolics with no androgen load,, and something like Mast is a lot more Androgenic then it is anabolic. DHB and Stenbolone work well as both an anabolic and androgenic. the only thing its missing is the estrogenic component, which can be considered a positive in some situations

as for adding Caber when running Deca . not a fan unless its just a last resort if blood work confirmed elevated prolactin. your much better off just adding a little bit of Masteron to the Deca and letting the Mast blunt estrogen and progestin receptors
    Mast worked wonders for helping me limit progesterone. Thanks for the advice GH!

Thread Information