Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 41 to 80 of 110
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: First Cycle with Sustanon and Anadrol

  1. #41
    ChainGang's Avatar
    ChainGang is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I am.
    It will carry over into future posts you make because I am prejudiced like that.

    I have been under 2 class b felony indictments.
    No one gives a shit about steroids until someone can actually be hit with distribution charges on a federal level.

    The feds have a pricetag hanging iver american citizens heads. Its 25k before they will get involved.
    Cool story bro, lol. All I can say is the state of Georgia disagrees with you. I had two prior misdemeanors but no felonies. I took first offender for the deca which means after probation is over it will adjudicated as misdemeanor. I'm already on nonreport but I still have to wait till 2026 till the felony arrest expunges

    Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

  2. #42
    ChainGang's Avatar
    ChainGang is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    49
    All over one vial of deca

    Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

  3. #43
    ZXY2 is offline "Retired"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by ChainGang View Post
    Cool story bro, lol. All I can say is the state of Georgia disagrees with you. I had two prior misdemeanors but no felonies. I took first offender for the deca which means after probation is over it will adjudicated as misdemeanor. I'm already on nonreport but I still have to wait till 2026 till the felony arrest expunges

    Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
    Yet you are on a forum talking about it chastising others...
    If not cleared of this by the time you are caught again you risk ten year in prison.

    Wow...
    You are truly a brave soul.

    Dont try to bullshit me.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  4. #44
    ChainGang's Avatar
    ChainGang is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Yet you are on a forum talking about it chastising others...
    If not cleared of this by the time you are caught again you risk ten year in prison.

    Wow...
    You are truly a brave soul.
    I wasnt chastising others lol. I was simply telling him to be careful. That being said, posting pics on here probably wont lead you to being busted. As for the ten years in prison, I think if I do get arrested again the felony charge sticks and I get violation on the original charge. I'm not sure if that will lead to prison or county time. I guess it would depend on the new charge( felony or misdemeanor).

    Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

  5. #45
    ZXY2 is offline "Retired"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by ChainGang View Post
    I wasnt chastising others lol. I was simply telling him to be careful. That being said, posting pics on here probably wont lead you to being busted. As for the ten years in prison, I think if I do get arrested again the felony charge sticks and I get violation on the original charge. I'm not sure if that will lead to prison or county time. I guess it would depend on the new charge( felony or misdemeanor).

    Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
    Curious how you were caught now.
    Also curious how and why you only had one vial of deca .

    You trying to sell the shit does not mean you were "caught"
    It means you were distributing.
    Sorry but I have been doing this a while and pretty much heard it all.

    You did not get the charges you claim from it being discovered that you had one vial of deca.
    Last edited by ZXY2; 12-20-2019 at 04:20 AM.

  6. #46
    Gallowmere's Avatar
    Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I am.
    It will carry over into future posts you make because I am prejudiced like that.

    I have been under 2 class b felony indictments.
    No one gives a shit about steroids until someone can actually be hit with distribution charges on a federal level.

    The feds have a pricetag hanging iver american citizens heads. Its 25k before they will get involved.
    That pricetag is where stuff can get weird based on what I was talking about, regarding how they want to value things. For example, we all know that a 2.5-3g vial of test can be had from most UGLs for like $30-40. However, if you used cash pay pharmacy value for that same amount of test, it’s more like $150-300 depending upon market fluctuations and total vial content.
    Suddenly your $1000 UGL stash got turned into $8-10,000 depending upon what all is involved.
    ZXY2 likes this.

  7. #47
    ZXY2 is offline "Retired"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    That pricetag is where stuff can get weird based on what I was talking about, regarding how they want to value things. For example, we all know that a 2.5-3g vial of test can be had from most UGLs for like $30-40. However, if you used cash pay pharmacy value for that same amount of test, it’s more like $150-300 depending upon market fluctuations and total vial content.
    Suddenly your $1000 UGL stash got turned into $8-10,000 depending upon what all is involved.
    Yes.
    One vial "discovered" does not get you anything more than a slap on the wrist as a first offense.
    Its not worth their time. Its barely worth a states time.

    Slap on wrist, a fine, and they say never do that again.
    I suppose if a person had previous misdemeanor drug charges they might get angry and put a person on.... Ten years... Probation...

    I can barely say that.

    The way it works here when you plea out you usually get a choice of splits I.E. a longer unsupervised probation with a stiffer charge or a shorter supervised probation with a lighter charge.

    They balance it to make you choose supervised because they make more money that way. If its a privatized probation service then you can bet they are greasing the gears with the prosecutor to get business thrown their way.

    Ten years probation on a first time drug charge is basically unheard of because if you were to default you would be eligible to serve the remainder of the sentence.

    The 25k was my attorneys number btw.
    I spoke with him in detail on it.

  8. #48
    Gallowmere's Avatar
    Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Yes.
    One vial "discovered" does not get you anything more than a slap on the wrist as a first offense.
    Its not worth their time. Its barely worth a states time.

    Slap on wrist, a fine, and they say never do that again.
    I suppose if a person had previous misdemeanor drug charges they might get angry and put a person on.... Ten years... Probation...

    I can barely say that.

    The way it works here when you plea out you usually get a choice of splits I.E. a longer unsupervised probation with a stiffer charge or a shorter supervised probation with a lighter charge.

    They balance it to make you choose supervised because they make more money that way. If its a privatized probation service then you can bet they are greasing the gears with the prosecutor to get business thrown their way.

    Ten years probation on a first time drug charge is basically unheard of because if you were to default you would be eligible to serve the remainder of the sentence.

    The 25k was my attorneys number btw.
    I spoke with him in detail on it.
    Pretty much. States cam get weird with this shit though. In Virginia for example, unscripted possession of S3 AAS is a class 1 misdemeanor, unless it’s a sufficient amount to suspect distribution. In Georgia (the other guy’s state) it’s a felony, regardless of quantity.

  9. #49
    ZXY2 is offline "Retired"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    Pretty much. States cam get weird with this shit though. In Virginia for example, unscripted possession of S3 AAS is a class 1 misdemeanor, unless it’s a sufficient amount to suspect distribution. In Georgia (the other guy’s state) it’s a felony, regardless of quantity.
    I did see the felony part with 1-5 possible but it doesnt work that way.

    Prisons are extremely overcrowded and non violent offenders *without priors* get probation up to the max of the sentece wich would be 5 years.

    A second is 1-10 years in prison which tells me that guy had priors.
    Last edited by ZXY2; 12-20-2019 at 07:03 AM.
    Gallowmere likes this.

  10. #50
    ChainGang's Avatar
    ChainGang is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I did see the felony part with 1-5 possible but it doesnt work that way.

    Prisons are extremely overcrowded and non violent offenders *without priors* get probation up to the max of the sentece wich would be 5 years.

    A second is 1-10 years in prison which tells me that guy had priors.
    Yea, once again I had two priors. One was a misdemeanor possession of marijuana. The other was a assualt, which got bumped down to a simple battery. Both were in my early 20's when I was in college.

    I was pulled out of line on a dui checkpoint. I had two or three drinks. They gave me a field sobriety test which I failed but I wasnt drunk so I caused a fuss. They put me in cuffs and sent me to the station, they gave me a breathalyzer and I passed. Unfortunately in the backseat of my truck was my gym bag. I had a single vial of deca , insulin and a bunch of slin and IM pins. At the time I was on testosterone pellets thank god, although they probably would have grouped it together anyway.

    After first appearance and the pretrial hearing they gave my attorney a deal which was 8 months county and three years probation. I own my own businesses (which requires a state license) and I have people who depend on me, so I refused. They came back and offered 90 days and three years probation, we countered with first offender, no jail time and five year probation. They agreed to first offender and ten years probation with no jail time.

    These are facts, PM me obs and I'll give you my GDC # and you can view the arrest record and trial notes on Georgia's department of corrections website.

    Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
    ZXY2 likes this.

  11. #51
    ZXY2 is offline "Retired"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by ChainGang View Post
    Yea, once again I had two priors. One was a misdemeanor possession of marijuana. The other was a assualt, which got bumped down to a simple battery. Both were in my early 20's when I was in college.

    I was pulled out of line on a dui checkpoint. I had two or three drinks. They gave me a field sobriety test which I failed but I wasnt drunk so I caused a fuss. They put me in cuffs and sent me to the station, they gave me a breathalyzer and I passed. Unfortunately in the backseat of my truck was my gym bag. I had a single vial of deca , insulin and a bunch of slin and IM pins. At the time I was on testosterone pellets thank god, although they probably would have grouped it together anyway.

    After first appearance and the pretrial hearing they gave my attorney a deal which was 8 months county and three years probation. I own my own businesses (which requires a state license) and I have people who depend on me, so I refused. They came back and offered 90 days and three years probation, we countered with first offender, no jail time and five year probation. They agreed to first offender and ten years probation with no jail time.

    These are facts, PM me obs and I'll give you my GDC # and you can view the arrest record and trial notes on Georgia's department of corrections website.

    Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
    You win man and that is really shitty.
    Georgia has some screwed up laws!

    Sorry I doubted you.

  12. #52
    ChainGang's Avatar
    ChainGang is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    You win man and that is really shitty.
    Georgia has some screwed up laws!

    Sorry I doubted you.
    you are right tho, most people don't care about gear. I would rather my daughter be with someone who runs gear than drinks. Matter of fact, most people I know who run gear hardly do anything else.

    Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
    Gallowmere and ZXY2 like this.

  13. #53
    Gallowmere's Avatar
    Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    You win man and that is really shitty.
    Georgia has some screwed up laws!

    Sorry I doubted you.
    It’s not just about the laws either. If you get a shitty judge who’s having a bad day, or has a specific grudge against gear users for some reason, they’re gonna be dicks with all of the authority they can muster. Just so happens his state allows more room for such bullshit. Worst I could get here, no matter how big an asshole my judge is a few months and some fines.
    Cuz and ZXY2 like this.

  14. #54
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bulkville
    Posts
    5,291
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    It’s not just about the laws either. If you get a shitty judge who’s having a bad day, or has a specific grudge against gear users for some reason, they’re gonna be dicks with all of the authority they can muster. Just so happens his state allows more room for such bullshit. Worst I could get here, no matter how big an asshole my judge is a few months and some fines.
    Just pray that the judge fuckin lifts lmao
    Gallowmere, jchc86 and ZXY2 like this.

  15. #55
    jchc86 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Just pray that the judge fuckin lifts lmao
    First Cycle with Sustanon and Anadrol-download-1-.jpeg I'm coming to arreth you.
    Cuz, Gallowmere and ZXY2 like this.

  16. #56
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bulkville
    Posts
    5,291
    Quote Originally Posted by jchc86 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download (1).jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	7.1 KB 
ID:	177725 i'm coming to arreth you.
    yaaaaaayuuuhhh buuudddddeeeeee
    ZXY2 likes this.

  17. #57
    jchc86 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    First I've seen this thread.

    GREAT work!
    First Cycle with Sustanon and Anadrol-img_20191221_173549.jpg First Cycle with Sustanon and Anadrol-img_20191221_173524.jpg
    Last edited by jchc86; 12-22-2019 at 05:04 PM.
    ZXY2 likes this.

  18. #58
    jchc86 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    50
    I am about to begin using Testo-D!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Cycle with Sustanon and Anadrol-img_20191221_173524.jpg  
    Last edited by jchc86; 12-22-2019 at 05:02 PM.
    ZXY2 likes this.

  19. #59
    ChainGang's Avatar
    ChainGang is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by jchc86 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20191221_173549.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	1.00 MB 
ID:	177760 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20191221_173549.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	1.00 MB 
ID:	177760
    Nice man! Good job

    Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
    ZXY2 likes this.

  20. #60
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bulkville
    Posts
    5,291
    How many inches have u put on your arms since the cycle they look big?

  21. #61
    ZXY2 is offline "Retired"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by jchc86 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20191221_173549.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	1.00 MB 
ID:	177760 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20191221_173524.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	1.18 MB 
ID:	177762
    Hot damn son
    jchc86 likes this.

  22. #62
    jchc86 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    50
    I added a 25 on the bar today, thinking it was a 10. It felt like a 10.
    ZXY2 likes this.

  23. #63
    jchc86 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    50
    Hey guys, I was told to use 100 mg of masteron prop EOD. Is this excessive? I'm on 600 mg of sustanon a week and 50 mg of anavar a day. My libido has dropped a bit after I added the masteron, which was one week after switching from anadrol to anavar. I wonder what has caused the drop in libido
    Testicles started hurting immediately with introduction of masteron. I haven't felt testicle pain since week 3. I believe I hit new level of suppression.
    Last edited by jchc86; 12-23-2019 at 06:29 PM.

  24. #64
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    7,257
    Quote Originally Posted by jchc86 View Post
    Hey guys, I was told to use 100 mg of masteron prop EOD. Is this excessive? I'm on 600 mg of sustanon a week and 50 mg of anavar a day. My libido has dropped a bit after I added the masteron, which was one week after switching from anadrol to anavar. I wonder what has caused the drop in libido
    Testicles started hurting immediately with introduction of masteron. I haven't felt testicle pain since week 3. I believe I hit new level of suppression.
    are you taking an AI at all ? Masteron is lowering SHBG and thus freeing up a ton more DHT into the blood stream . this is usually a good thing for Libido, unless your keeping estrogen too low with an AI.
    as your androgen levels elevate you estrogen levels should elevate along with them . masteron is going to dramatically increase androgens with NO increase in estrogen conversion.
    if you are taking an AI , drop it

  25. #65
    jchc86 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    are you taking an AI at all ? Masteron is lowering SHBG and thus freeing up a ton more DHT into the blood stream . this is usually a good thing for Libido, unless your keeping estrogen too low with an AI.
    as your androgen levels elevate you estrogen levels should elevate along with them . masteron is going to dramatically increase androgens with NO increase in estrogen conversion.
    if you are taking an AI , drop it
    Thanks for the info. I have not taken any AI. My libido is still decent (I did fuck my girlfriend 3 x's throughout last night), just not as intense as it was before i made those changes. My main concern is with the testicle pain, but as you know since i began this thread, i am paranoid since this is my first time.
    So, 400 mg a week of Masteron makes sense?

  26. #66
    jchc86 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    How many inches have u put on your arms since the cycle they look big?
    I forgot to measure before i started the cycle. This was right after a bicep/tricep workout, so they are pumped. Thanks!
    Cuz likes this.

  27. #67
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    7,257
    Quote Originally Posted by jchc86 View Post
    Thanks for the info. I have not taken any AI. My libido is still decent (I did fuck my girlfriend 3 x's throughout last night), just not as intense as it was before i made those changes. My main concern is with the testicle pain, but as you know since i began this thread, i am paranoid since this is my first time.
    So, 400 mg a week of Masteron makes sense?
    100mg of Mast EOD is about the right dosage for your situation (which = 350) .. 400 is fine as well.

    testicle pain is completely normal and is going to happen your first few cycles . this completely goes away by your 5th + cycle and your testes get used to getting shut down .
    hcg can help. but I'd save that for the last part of the cycle and then going into pct (you can run it the whole duration if you got the funds though)
    jchc86 likes this.

  28. #68
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    862
    They pulled my one friend over and found vials in his vehicle. Took him to the station and measured his arms. They only measured 15” so they got him on a small arms charge. Never get caught with vials and small arms.
    ZXY2, Gallowmere, Cuz and 2 others like this.

  29. #69
    ZXY2 is offline "Retired"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    They pulled my one friend over and found vials in his vehicle. Took him to the station and measured his arms. They only measured 15” so they got him on a small arms charge. Never get caught with vials and small arms.
    Lmao

  30. #70
    jchc86 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    100mg of Mast EOD is about the right dosage for your situation (which = 350) .. 400 is fine as well.

    testicle pain is completely normal and is going to happen your first few cycles . this completely goes away by your 5th + cycle and your testes get used to getting shut down .
    hcg can help. but I'd save that for the last part of the cycle and then going into pct (you can run it the whole duration if you got the funds though)
    Thanks for the info. I really respect your information. I dropped the HCG after 3 pins of use. I will wait till pct. I am about to use my Testo-D product. I am wondering if you have an opinion on testosterone products containing DHEA. Will it be helpful? More harm than benefit? etc?

    Testo-D:
    Cypionate : 225 mg
    Propionate : 75 mg
    DHEA: 60mg

    Also, libido is through the roof now!
    Last edited by jchc86; 12-27-2019 at 05:59 PM.

  31. #71
    jchc86 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    50
    Hey fellas! I think I should end my cycle right now, as i ran those two vials of sustanon for about 12 weeks. I think i should just keep the rest of my AAS for another cycle in the future. I have about 13,000 IU of hcg and enough tamoxifen for my pct. I will follow the standard protocol for pct. I wish i could stay on this forever, but I think the safe way is to end on this good note and try to recover my balls.

    I do not have any clomid to use on this pct.
    Last edited by jchc86; 12-26-2019 at 11:48 PM.
    ZXY2 likes this.

  32. #72
    ZXY2 is offline "Retired"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by jchc86 View Post
    Hey fellas! I think I should end my cycle right now, as i ran those two vials of sustanon for about 12 weeks. I think i should just keep the rest of my AAS for another cycle in the future. I have about 13,000 IU of hcg and enough tamoxifen for my pct. I will follow the standard protocol for pct. I wish i could stay on this forever, but I think the safe way is to end on this good note and try to recover my balls.

    I do not have any clomid to use on this pct.
    Well man you got a gift.
    I won't duscourage any way you want to do it.
    But if it were me I would kiss my balls goodbye (have gf do it for me) and hit it harder blasting and bridging, but that's coming from someone with shrunken balls who wants to be sterile.
    jchc86, Gallowmere and Cuz like this.

  33. #73
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bulkville
    Posts
    5,291
    Quote Originally Posted by jchc86 View Post
    Hey fellas! I think I should end my cycle right now, as i ran those two vials of sustanon for about 12 weeks. I think i should just keep the rest of my AAS for another cycle in the future. I have about 13,000 IU of hcg and enough tamoxifen for my pct. I will follow the standard protocol for pct. I wish i could stay on this forever, but I think the safe way is to end on this good note and try to recover my balls.

    I do not have any clomid to use on this pct.
    Ball shrinkage is completely normal and wont harm anything, its kinda scary at first when your balls begin to hurt it but it passes quickly. Ive never taken hcg in my life, if I wanted bigger balls i would blast hcg while on cycle.

    You respond well to the test, i think you should just stay on and be a trt patient like myself. You say you dont have any clomid for this pct, and you say you plan on using hcg for this pct right? Well hcg is gonna suppress your hpta more and then no clomid? This pct sounds like a recipe for failure i hate to see you lose all your gains bro.
    ZXY2 and SampsonandDelilah like this.

  34. #74
    jchc86 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Ball shrinkage is completely normal and wont harm anything, its kinda scary at first when your balls begin to hurt it but it passes quickly. Ive never taken hcg in my life, if I wanted bigger balls i would blast hcg while on cycle.

    You respond well to the test, i think you should just stay on and be a trt patient like myself. You say you dont have any clomid for this pct, and you say you plan on using hcg for this pct right? Well hcg is gonna suppress your hpta more and then no clomid? This pct sounds like a recipe for failure i hate to see you lose all your gains bro.
    Uh oh. I did not know about the reason for clomid. I just noticed that people have been talking about using it for PCT. I definitely don't want to lose my gains and I love being on test! This has been the most incredible experience.
    The deal is, I want to have children. I am going to try to find clomid and handle the PCT.
    Last edited by jchc86; 12-27-2019 at 04:50 PM.
    Cuz likes this.

  35. #75
    Gallowmere's Avatar
    Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,546
    Quote Originally Posted by jchc86 View Post
    Uh oh. I did not know about the need for clomid. I just noticed that people have been talking about using it for PCT. I definitely don't want to lose my gains and I love being on test! This has been the most incredible experience.
    The deal is, I want to have children. I am going to try to find clomid and handle the PCT.
    TRT is far from a death sentence for fertility. There’s a running joke in the HRT world about what you call guys who try to use test as birth control: “dad”.
    Cuz, ZXY2, jchc86 and 1 others like this.

  36. #76
    jchc86 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    TRT is far from a death sentence for fertility. There’s a running joke in the HRT world about what you call guys who try to use test as birth control: “dad”.
    I have heard Greg Douccette mention this and I have also been told this by the person who turned me on to cycling. This person told me that there are bodybuilders who impregnate their women while blasting or cruising and said their kids are strong and healthy. Doucette said he gets tested and is told that he's got swimmers, even with his half sized balls.

  37. #77
    Nephets's Avatar
    Nephets is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    nova scotia
    Posts
    1,129
    That’s because Greg is a 98 year old manlet.

  38. #78
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    1,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    TRT is far from a death sentence for fertility. There’s a running joke in the HRT world about what you call guys who try to use test as birth control: “dad”.

    I’ve said it before, but I’ll say it again. BOTH of my amazingly healthy boys were conceived while I was running test. I think I increased my odds though because I was chasing my wife like a sex crazed lunatic 24/7. More shots on goal maybe?
    jchc86 and Gallowmere like this.

  39. #79
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    1,155
    Just remember, your PCT, diet and lifting regime need to be on point to maximize keeping what you worked so hard to attain. Can be tough and humbling to go back into the gym after being Superman for 3 months. TRT certainly helps in that department but it’s a commitment and I can only speak anecdotally to the fertility issue too. Its not something you want to take lightly either. You looked lean and strong while you were natty and I’m guessing you have good genes. You’ll keep your gains and there’s other cycles to be had. Focus on recovering and staying dialed in. Have some pups and live to fight another day

  40. #80
    ZXY2 is offline "Retired"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Have some pups and live to fight another day
    No dont do it!
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests)

  1. trt

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •