Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Simplest most effective cycle

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRoid View Post
    yes Broderick is great, watch here from 48 Min :
    https://youtu.be/HZWtfOLzRDk

He explains that zinc and chromium supplementation makes sense for enhanced athletes.
    The hormones just trigger the metabolic pathways at a greater level. In order make them work properly you need more cofactors, the threhold for zinc suppl. e.g. increases.

Would be interesting if a good multi vitamin is sufficient...
    exactly . this whole idea of "co factors" is a big part of AAS usage that is often missed. a lot of guys are supposedly 'non responders' to some gear simply because their nutrition is not in place and they lack the co factors needed for the AAS to properly work and build muscle.

this is part of the coaching experiment I will be doing with Charlie , starting Jan 1
    Charlie67 likes this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Well, having run Primo since around the time this thread was started I can scientifically say that anyone who says primo sucks is a total asshat.

Primo will always have a home in my body. If I could afford to I’d like to run a gram a week for like 12 weeks sometime and just see how that pans out
    Cylon357 and flexin-rph like this.

flexin-rph is offline Member
    I have never ran Primo, but have it ordered and on the way. I am really excited about replacing my EQ with Primo in my summer "cruise", along with test & tren .
    Juced_porkchop likes this.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I feel these are my favorite cycles:

wk1-16 test 500-750mg ew
    wk1-14 or 16 200-300mg deca ew (on hrt, not pct)

wk1-16 500mg-750mg test ew
    wk1-16 primo 400-500mg ew

wk1-16 500mg-750mg test ew
    wk1-16 400mg maste ew

and honestly just 600-800mg test ew is great, sometimes also with 100-200mg deca ew

No orals, liver toxic so why? havent used them in yeas, plus i enjoy my whisky at times any how.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flexin-rph View Post
    I have never ran Primo, but have it ordered and on the way. I am really excited about replacing my EQ with Primo in my summer "cruise", along with test & tren.
    my issue with it is the sheer volume on oil often. its why I use 400mg/ml test, I like less volume and pinning, and why I'm not a big fan of primo. i did 700mg primo ew and its just too much imo. I found 2ml of maste at 200mg/ml nicer with around 400mg test ew .
    primo is a very nice compound in itself though.
    have you every tried low test with mast? say 200-300mg teste ew with 400mg maste ew in summer?

I have masteron , but was holding out till later this summer after I have my lipids drawn again. I had a pretty crappy report last month, so I'm trying to wait it out a little while. I had read Masteron was pretty harsh on the lipid panel. BUT, I am very interested in trying it!

OK, so I got my Primo today. Excited to start. Looking at test cyp 200mg/week, masteron 200mg/week, & primo 300mg/week for the summer......any thoughts/suggestions from you knowledgeable fellows?
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

OK, so I got my Primo today. Excited to start. Looking at test cyp 200mg/week, masteron 200mg/week, & primo 300mg/week for the summer......any thoughts/suggestions from you knowledgeable fellows?
    If that’s your HRT or cruise I’d leave out the masteron , as one of the points of cruising is to give your androgen receptors a break, and Masteron is pretty androgenic . Maybe throw in Deca at 100mg a week, and I’d say you’ve got a pretty good setup.
    flexin-rph likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    If that’s your HRT or cruise I’d leave out the masteron, as one of the points of cruising is to give your androgen receptors a break, and Masteron is pretty androgenic. Maybe throw in Deca at 100mg a week, and I’d say you’ve got a pretty good setup.
    Great. That's pretty much what I was looking for. BUT, (& I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this) what about my Tren 50mg ed? I really, really like my tren. It has made me leaner than I have ever been in my life. I know it's androgenic , so I prolly should d/c it. Do you think the Primo will keep me fairly lean? Summer is coming up, you know. Even though we're in quarantine my wife will still see me in our swimming pool lol.

Great. That's pretty much what I was looking for. BUT, (& I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this) what about my Tren 50mg ed? I really, really like my tren. It has made me leaner than I have ever been in my life. I know it's androgenic, so I prolly should d/c it. Do you think the Primo will keep me fairly lean? Summer is coming up, you know. Even though we're in quarantine my wife will still see me in our swimming pool lol.
    I mean you can do whatever you want. I was assuming this was for a cruise. If I’m “cruising” on Tren (and I usually don’t for the reasons I mentioned above) I’d keep it to like 100mg or less. Also, and this is completely beside the point, I like cruising on long esthers.

Now if you want to run your 200 test 200 primo in the backround and run 350mg of Tren Ace and 350 mg of Mast prop a week, then by all means do so. I’ve done similar, with good success.
    flexin-rph likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    I mean you can do whatever you want. I was assuming this was for a cruise. If I’m “cruising” on Tren (and I usually don’t for the reasons I mentioned above) I’d keep it to like 100mg or less. Also, and this is completely beside the point, I like cruising on long esthers.

Now if you want to run your 200 test 200 primo in the backround and run 350mg of Tren Ace and 350 mg of Mast prop a week, then by all means do so. I’ve done similar, with good success.
    Yes, I am looking for a few months cruise. I prolly really need to drop the Tren for a while anyway. Gonna do the test/deca /primo, as you mentionef above. I have read several threads & responses by you & GearHead, & they all relatively point to that for a long cruise. I'm pumped & ready for it! Thanks!
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Tren kinda makes me an ass, anyway.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information