Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Simplest most effective cycle

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    flexin-rph is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    If that’s your HRT or cruise I’d leave out the masteron, as one of the points of cruising is to give your androgen receptors a break, and Masteron is pretty androgenic. Maybe throw in Deca at 100mg a week, and I’d say you’ve got a pretty good setup.
    Great. That's pretty much what I was looking for. BUT, (& I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this) what about my Tren 50mg ed? I really, really like my tren. It has made me leaner than I have ever been in my life. I know it's androgenic , so I prolly should d/c it. Do you think the Primo will keep me fairly lean? Summer is coming up, you know. Even though we're in quarantine my wife will still see me in our swimming pool lol.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by flexin-rph View Post
    Great. That's pretty much what I was looking for. BUT, (& I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this) what about my Tren 50mg ed? I really, really like my tren. It has made me leaner than I have ever been in my life. I know it's androgenic, so I prolly should d/c it. Do you think the Primo will keep me fairly lean? Summer is coming up, you know. Even though we're in quarantine my wife will still see me in our swimming pool lol.
    I mean you can do whatever you want. I was assuming this was for a cruise. If I’m “cruising” on Tren (and I usually don’t for the reasons I mentioned above) I’d keep it to like 100mg or less. Also, and this is completely beside the point, I like cruising on long esthers.

Now if you want to run your 200 test 200 primo in the backround and run 350mg of Tren Ace and 350 mg of Mast prop a week, then by all means do so. I’ve done similar, with good success.
    flexin-rph likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    I mean you can do whatever you want. I was assuming this was for a cruise. If I’m “cruising” on Tren (and I usually don’t for the reasons I mentioned above) I’d keep it to like 100mg or less. Also, and this is completely beside the point, I like cruising on long esthers.

Now if you want to run your 200 test 200 primo in the backround and run 350mg of Tren Ace and 350 mg of Mast prop a week, then by all means do so. I’ve done similar, with good success.
    Yes, I am looking for a few months cruise. I prolly really need to drop the Tren for a while anyway. Gonna do the test/deca /primo, as you mentionef above. I have read several threads & responses by you & GearHead, & they all relatively point to that for a long cruise. I'm pumped & ready for it! Thanks!
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Tren kinda makes me an ass, anyway.

Thread Information