Results 1 to 21 of 21
Like Tree22Likes
  • 5 Post By sv.elia
  • 3 Post By GearHeaded
  • 2 Post By Fluidic Cameron
  • 2 Post By Namurr
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 2 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 1 Post By magic32
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 3 Post By magic32
  • 2 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: Female var pct

  1. #1
    Namurr is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    7

    Female var pct

    Hi everyone, i did my first cycle of 4 weeks (maximum 15mg) and i did fine with my skin, after 40 days i hd a really bad acne flare up on my jawline (my skin is naturally acne prone). I d like to start a New cycle now after 7 months... My question is if i Can

    do something to prevent this flare up, Like taking an estro blocker or something else?

    My hormonal test was nearly perfect after, just testo a bit low

    Inviato dal mio SM-N970F utilizzando Tapatalk

  2. #2
    sv.elia's Avatar
    sv.elia is online now Female Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    126
    To my knowledge, acne is the result of any hormonal changes, not estrogen in particular. I really feel you because I get the same. Some of it can be avoided with skin-care products that clear the excess oil.
    The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it. - Roseanne Barr

  3. #3
    Namurr is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by sv.elia View Post
    To my knowledge, acne is the result of any hormonal changes, not estrogen in particular. I really feel you because I get the same. Some of it can be avoided with skin-care products that clear the excess oil.
    My acne when flare up s something beyond any skin care and topical

    Inviato dal mio SM-N970F utilizzando Tapatalk

  4. #4
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    7,253
    Anavar does NOT convert to estrogen at all . your acne is not due to increase in estrogen. an E blocker will not help and may actually make things worse.
    the acne is likely due to hormonal fluctuations that your body is not used to . your androgen receptors have never been activated in such a way as they are being activated through AAS usage.
    the reason why women can get gains from such low low doses of AAS , is because they never went through anrdrogenic puberty (like men go through) . so your AR's are extremely sensitive right now . the longer you run gear and the more your body gets used to it, the less and less your side effects and acne will be.

    just like a 14 years old boy gets acne when he first starts puberty .. yet when he is a 25 year old man, and has been exposed to the androgen load for such a long time, he never gets these negative side effects again. his body has adapted.

    it just takes time .. I would run your Var cycles much longer then 4 weeks btw. your only running it long enough to get negative side effects but not long enough to get quality gains. I'd run it 8-10 weeks
    Namurr, wavefunction and Dgs59 like this.

  5. #5
    Fluidic Cameron's Avatar
    Fluidic Cameron is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    311
    I haven't had acne in about 15 years but I've also found sunbeds to be an instant cure. (I'm a bloke by the way).
    Namurr and wavefunction like this.

  6. #6
    Namurr is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Anavar does NOT convert to estrogen at all . your acne is not due to increase in estrogen. an E blocker will not help and may actually make things worse.
    the acne is likely due to hormonal fluctuations that your body is not used to . your androgen receptors have never been activated in such a way as they are being activated through AAS usage.
    the reason why women can get gains from such low low doses of AAS , is because they never went through anrdrogenic puberty (like men go through) . so your AR's are extremely sensitive right now . the longer you run gear and the more your body gets used to it, the less and less your side effects and acne will be.

    just like a 14 years old boy gets acne when he first starts puberty .. yet when he is a 25 year old man, and has been exposed to the androgen load for such a long time, he never gets these negative side effects again. his body has adapted.

    it just takes time .. I would run your Var cycles much longer then 4 weeks btw. your only running it long enough to get negative side effects but not long enough to get quality gains. I'd run it 8-10 weeks
    Thank you for your answer this is an excelent content! I really apreciate it

    Inviato dal mio SM-N970F utilizzando Tapatalk
    Poysfxom and GearHeaded like this.

  7. #7
    Super User 4 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Anavar does NOT convert to estrogen at all . your acne is not due to increase in estrogen. an E blocker will not help and may actually make things worse.
    the acne is likely due to hormonal fluctuations that your body is not used to . your androgen receptors have never been activated in such a way as they are being activated through AAS usage.
    the reason why women can get gains from such low low doses of AAS , is because they never went through anrdrogenic puberty (like men go through) . so your AR's are extremely sensitive right now . the longer you run gear and the more your body gets used to it, the less and less your side effects and acne will be.

    just like a 14 years old boy gets acne when he first starts puberty .. yet when he is a 25 year old man, and has been exposed to the androgen load for such a long time, he never gets these negative side effects again. his body has adapted.

    it just takes time .. I would run your Var cycles much longer then 4 weeks btw. your only running it long enough to get negative side effects but not long enough to get quality gains. I'd run it 8-10 weeks
    Totally agree, great explanation

  8. #8
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Swollen
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    10,597
    Blog Entries
    2
    Not too much u can do

    Keep your skin as clean as possible & like mentioned it’s the flux in hormones. Some get it bad, some not as bad - my fucking backne is starting to bug a tad atm. Another guy I know who jumped on gear, broke out bad on his back - I mean bad - he wasn’t even on that much gear


    Edit: Anyone have input on Retin A for this?
    Last edited by < <Samson> >; 02-05-2020 at 06:06 AM.
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

  9. #9
    Namurr is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by < > View Post
    Not too much u can do

    Keep your skin as clean as possible & like mentioned its the flux in hormones. Some get it bad, some not as bad - my fucking backne is starting to bug a tad atm. Another guy I know who jumped on gear, broke out bad on his back - I mean bad - he wasnt even on that much gear


    Edit: Anyone have input on Retin A for this?
    Mine went gone with metronidazole and erythromicin, dim supplements and lactoferrin. But when acne it s hormonal topicals do very little to nothing...

    Inviato dal mio SM-N970F utilizzando Tapatalk

  10. #10
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,470
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Anavar does NOT convert to estrogen at all . your acne is not due to increase in estrogen. an E blocker will not help and may actually make things worse.
    the acne is likely due to hormonal fluctuations that your body is not used to . your androgen receptors have never been activated in such a way as they are being activated through AAS usage.
    the reason why women can get gains from such low low doses of AAS , is because they never went through anrdrogenic puberty (like men go through) . so your AR's are extremely sensitive right now . the longer you run gear and the more your body gets used to it, the less and less your side effects and acne will be.

    just like a 14 years old boy gets acne when he first starts puberty .. yet when he is a 25 year old man, and has been exposed to the androgen load for such a long time, he never gets these negative side effects again. his body has adapted.

    it just takes time .. I would run your Var cycles much longer then 4 weeks btw. your only running it long enough to get negative side effects but not long enough to get quality gains. I'd run it 8-10 weeks
    That mean if I stay on Tren forever the acne on my shoulders and back will go away? That’s an option I’m willing to accept...
    Kyle1337 and wavefunction like this.

  11. #11
    magic32's Avatar
    magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    6,175
    I don't see the "Female Var PCT" part.

    Gear is absolutely correct, but there are some old school remedies that work. One of the best is Ketaconazole shampoo.

    One of its off book properties is the removal of DHT from the surface of the skin and scalp. It is 1% OTC, and 2% via script or black market.

    Administered 2x weekly, it produces great results.

    NOTE: Do not use more than 2x weekly on face, as the pH level of the face is different from that scalp and other areas (shoulders and back). If you notice dryness reduce to 1x weekly.

    Best to you.
    Last edited by magic32; 02-11-2020 at 01:20 PM.
    Namurr likes this.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan



    My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

    I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!


    Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700


    Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life


    DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144


    BE CAREFUL!

  12. #12
    Namurr is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    I don't see the "Female Var PCT" part.

    Gear is absolutely correct, but there are some old school remedies that work. One of the best is Ketaconazole shampoo.

    One of its off book properties is the removal of DHT from the surface of the skin and scalp. It is 1% OTC, and 2% via script or black market.

    Administered 2x weekly, it produces great results.

    NOTE: Do not use more than 2x weekly on face, as the pH level of the face is different from that scalp and other areas (shoulders and back). If you notice dryness reduce to 1x weekly.

    Best to you.
    Yes i formulated badly The title, my bad, i wanted to ask if a pct could reduce de hormonal acne you get after you stop var...
    I ll try with ketoconazole Shampoo.. Actually i used it in few days after i come off The var, for fungal acne, but usually when acne it s hormonal topical do almost nothing... I ve seen an improvement using DIM supplements that are a kind of estro Blocker

    Inviato dal mio SM-N970F utilizzando Tapatalk

  13. #13
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Swollen
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    10,597
    Blog Entries
    2
    It is difficult to prevent when hormones start to shift. . . Almost impossible really

    I don’t see any pct that would apply to this at least
    Namurr likes this.

  14. #14
    Namurr is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by < > View Post
    It is difficult to prevent when hormones start to shift. . . Almost impossible really

    I dont see any pct that would apply to this at least
    Yes exactly... Mine started 40 and something days after i stopped The cycle... It was a surprise

    Inviato dal mio SM-N970F utilizzando Tapatalk

  15. #15
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Swollen
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    10,597
    Blog Entries
    2
    People don’t get this about roids, just stopping wont fix some things after they take off

  16. #16
    Super User 4 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    People don’t get this about roids, just stopping wont fix some things after they take off
    You're totally right

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    833
    Melanotan and tanning a couple of times basically erased 90% of my back acne.

  18. #18
    magic32's Avatar
    magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    6,175
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    People dont get this about roids, just stopping wont fix some things after they take off
    Indeed.
    Discontuation, which creates greater imbalance, is a good way to exacerbate hormonal problems, especially in the short term.

    Ultimately, hormones will level out, but discontinuation is one of those instances where things often get even worse before they get better.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan



    My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

    I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!


    Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700


    Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life


    DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144


    BE CAREFUL!

  19. #19
    Namurr is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    Indeed.
    Discontuation, which creates greater imbalance, is a good way to exacerbate hormonal problems, especially in the short term.

    Ultimately, hormones will level out, but discontinuation is one of those instances where things often get even worse before they get better.
    I was so scared of sides effects that i run a very short cycle... And just messe up basically... Those answers turned Light on

    Inviato dal mio SM-N970F utilizzando Tapatalk

  20. #20
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Swollen
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    10,597
    Blog Entries
    2
    Just run a low dose for a long time


    Seems to work out better that way
    Namurr and The God Himself like this.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    833
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    Indeed.
    Discontuation, which creates greater imbalance, is a good way to exacerbate hormonal problems, especially in the short term.

    Ultimately, hormones will level out, but discontinuation is one of those instances where things often get even worse before they get better.
    I am experiencing this now. I was cruising on TRT + ~150 mg DHB, and as I dropped the DHB, my acne started flaring back up. My fuse has been shorter also. If I stay at a steady dose for a longer period, acne will subside and mood will even out.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •