Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah

Thread: Getting Gyno after being off steroids for 3 years.

JohnPatron is offline New Member

Exclamation Getting Gyno after being off steroids for 3 years.

So throughout my 20's I did a cycle here and there. d-bols/deca , maybe a test/dbols the summer after. And then at least 4 summers in a row I did a steady cycle. Ive used pct's on cycle because of tenderness and always post cycle as well. I did not develop any gyno during this time. I have been off 3 years now total. I eat very very clean with no soy products. I am training at least 5-6 days a week and currently 33 years old. I got a blood test from the doctor and my Test was normal but my Estrogen was high. Does anyone know why this would be happening and if so should I be taking Letro or will that just be a band aid to the larger problem of why is it happening in the first place. Sorry for the rant I just want to catch it before it gets to bad. The doctor isn't concerned and said that for her to prescribe something that they treat breast cancer patients with will be overkill because its high but not crazy high. But listen its getting worse and I need some advise I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So do you have gyno or just high estrogen levels. They’re not the same thing. Could be a myriad of issues thats causing your estrogen is high. Diet, sleep, medications. There’s new evidence on soy actually lowering estrogen in men, along with tumeric, mushrooms and cruciferous veggies. Do you drink a lot of alcohol, high carbs, legumes?
    Hard to just to pick it out. I doubt it’s from previous cycles however especially if they were that long ago. If you are indeed developing lumps and your nipples are painful, that’s a different story than just having elevated estrogen and would be easier to get prescribed intervention.
    Can’t say with certainty what is driving it and anyone else would be guessing too.
    Howe’s your libido and you’re erections?
    Dgs59 likes this.

jack7 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    So do you have gyno or just high estrogen levels. They’re not the same thing. Could be a myriad of issues thats causing your estrogen is high. Diet, sleep, medications. There’s new evidence on soy actually lowering estrogen in men, along with tumeric, mushrooms and cruciferous veggies. Do you drink a lot of alcohol, high carbs, legumes?
    Hard to just to pick it out. I doubt it’s from previous cycles however especially if they were that long ago. If you are indeed developing lumps and your nipples are painful, that’s a different story than just having elevated estrogen and would be easier to get prescribed intervention.
    Can’t say with certainty what is driving it and anyone else would be guessing too.
    Howe’s your libido and you’re erections?
    I'm developing a lil lump in my right nipple and the nippels are lil sensitive and a lil painful.
    Should I start taking AI every other day ..
    I'm going to start a cycle I next couple of days .. I'm thinking this nippels and a lump will it be hindrance to my cycle ,yet go start ..
    Help is much appreciated ..
    Thank you all

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

My Test levels are perfect and Yes i have a painful lump behind my nipple. A mammogram confirmed that breast tissue is forming. I am Eating mushrooms and broccoli 3x a day and my libido is fine.

Im just concerned that if I start taking Raloxifene and it works for now is that just a band-aid. I am not solving the underlying problem of why this is happening. I was drinking a couple drinks a night but that is all cut out and my sleep schedule is perfect and im very very active gym twice a day.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    There are gyno reduction strategies out there with various compounds. If your gyno is recent, then it will probably reverse the effects completely at this point. If you leave it for a year, chances are you will need surgery. Good luck bro. I got some fat around my nips, I need to pinch them before I reveal my chesticles.

What are the best strategies? I am reading that Raloxifene 60mg/day until it goes away would be best, but when i go to the doctor there is a crazy wait to see an endocrinologist and they wont prescribe it to me. I want to get it taken care of as soon as possible before I have crazy ass looking right tittie. I was smoking weed ever day pretty much and I just cut that out completely because maybe its been contributing.

Total estrogen was 192.9, Test 504, Free test 57.5

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Is this 4 real

Or?!

Total test of 500

And, e2 of nearly 200

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Is this 4 real

Or?!

Total test of 500

And, e2 of nearly 200