Like Tree26Likes

Thread: No sex drive on test?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Krb367 is offline Associate Member
    Never seen a crazy boost in libido. On cycle, or even after starting TRT.

My wife crawling around on the bed in her thong and sports bra def fucking gets my attention. But I don’t wake up every morning harder than Chinese arithmetic trying to rape her in her sleep tho.

That was one of the questions my dr asked me, how often I had morning wood. Um, I haven’t been 15 in almost 20 years bro. Even now on TRT like I said it’s rare. Aside from the occasional what I call a morning pee boner. My wife and I also have sex every day If not twice lol so there’s not much kinetic energy built up..
    For lack of a better punch line ����*♂️
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Krb367 View Post
    Never seen a crazy boost in libido. On cycle, or even after starting TRT.

My wife crawling around on the bed in her thong and sports bra def fucking gets my attention. But I don’t wake up every morning harder than Chinese arithmetic trying to rape her in her sleep tho.

That was one of the questions my dr asked me, how often I had morning wood. Um, I haven’t been 15 in almost 20 years bro. Even now on TRT like I said it’s rare. Aside from the occasional what I call a morning pee boner. My wife and I also have sex every day If not twice lol so there’s not much kinetic energy built up..
    For lack of a better punch line ����*♂️
    I'm the same way, I haven't had crazy morning wood in years. I get semis in the morning, and pretty much never get boners out in public like some people say they get when looking at a chick or whatever. I haven't felt that since I Was like 13.
    Krb367 likes this.

Mmaman is offline Junior Member

Early warning heart failure!

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I'm the same way, I haven't had crazy morning wood in years. I get semis in the morning, and pretty much never get boners out in public like some people say they get when looking at a chick or whatever. I haven't felt that since I Was like 13.
    Two doctors I seen told me not waking up with wood is a early sign of heart failure!

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmaman View Post
    Two doctors I seen told me not waking up with wood is a early sign of heart failure!
    Haha thats funny. Maybe i wont die anytime soon

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmaman View Post
    Well hey gotta die somehow.

Thread Information