Like Tree91Likes

Thread: ESTROGEN . will save your life !!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by cybervtec View Post
    Gearheaded,

so if you want to design a cycle to boost up your sex drive how do you do?

I said that because, in a few cycles you can put a lot of Muscle mass, but your libido or sex drive, went down.

So in your oppinion, the best is to stay away from masteron , proviron , and all that can kill the estrogen?

You are total against test only cycle. seeing your point of view, the test only is the best for libido. Is that correct.

So deca is also bad for sex drive, because you said that kill estrogen. But the prolactin is raised. Are you sure, the estrogen are the only responsible for the sex drive.

Sorry for all this questions. But there is a lot of point of views.
    you need estrogen for libido (thats what controls libido) and you need DHT to get an erection and function.. to put it another way , estrogen works in the brain receptors while dht works on the physical.

if your running cycles and losing your sex drive then your not properly stacking your compounds .. you need both estrogen and dht (androgens).

if you stack something like Masteron , which will lower your SHBG and thus free up more DHT . that is fine .. you just need an estrogenic compound to go along with that ,, like test or dbol .

side note -- deca can kill sex drive though a couple mechanisms. the first being progestin activity (it will bind to progestins receptors and can raise prolactin levels too high) .. but the main thing , imo, is that it converts to DHN rather then DHT .. DHN will bind to DHT receptors but provide no androgenic activity.. so you have all this worthless DHN occupying receptors and then DHT levels falling off on top of that . then Deca crashes sex drive (cause it doesn't really convert to estrogen either... so you have falling DHT and estrogen levels)..
    I'm NOT a fan of Deca only cycles at all
    956Vette and Chark like this.

cybervtec is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    you need estrogen for libido (thats what controls libido) and you need DHT to get an erection and function.. to put it another way , estrogen works in the brain receptors while dht works on the physical.

if your running cycles and losing your sex drive then your not properly stacking your compounds .. you need both estrogen and dht (androgens).

if you stack something like Masteron , which will lower your SHBG and thus free up more DHT . that is fine .. you just need an estrogenic compound to go along with that ,, like test or dbol .

side note -- deca can kill sex drive though a couple mechanisms. the first being progestin activity (it will bind to progestins receptors and can raise prolactin levels too high) .. but the main thing , imo, is that it converts to DHN rather then DHT .. DHN will bind to DHT receptors but provide no androgenic activity.. so you have all this worthless DHN occupying receptors and then DHT levels falling off on top of that . then Deca crashes sex drive (cause it doesn't really convert to estrogen either... so you have falling DHT and estrogen levels)..
    I'm NOT a fan of Deca only cycles at all

Thanks for the help!

So in your oppinion wich is the best compounds to raisde dht?

i dont know if i do it well, but after reading your posts, i start to give up the AI, and try to get the best results of the compounds without the use of ai to get maximum benefit of estrogen.

But i keep only the caber, to decrease the elevated prolactin from tren or deca. i dont know if caber touch anyhow some axels and decrease the efect or possibility of gain muscle mass.

How can i solve the problem of the dhn? Besides drop deca?

Thanks again for all the help Gearheaded
    GearHeaded likes this.

Thanks for the help!

So in your oppinion wich is the best compounds to raisde dht?

i dont know if i do it well, but after reading your posts, i start to give up the AI, and try to get the best results of the compounds without the use of ai to get maximum benefit of estrogen.

But i keep only the caber, to decrease the elevated prolactin from tren or deca . i dont know if caber touch anyhow some axels and decrease the efect or possibility of gain muscle mass.

How can i solve the problem of the dhn? Besides drop deca?

Thanks again for all the help Gearheaded
    the healthier way, and most anabolic way, to keep progestin/prolactin in check is to drop the caber (which is bad for your heart and not anabolic at all) is to run MATERON ,, it will blunt progestin receptors. it also has some anti estrogenic properties. and of course its anabolic and builds muscle.

also Masteron will lower SHBG , which will then free up more DHT into the blood stream . and thats how you take care of too much DHN, is simply by giving your body enough DHT.

^ you get those two things accomplished with one fairly safe and anabolic compound
    clarky. likes this.

the healthier way, and most anabolic way, to keep progestin/prolactin in check is to drop the caber (which is bad for your heart and not anabolic at all) is to run MATERON ,, it will blunt progestin receptors. it also has some anti estrogenic properties. and of course its anabolic and builds muscle.

also Masteron will lower SHBG , which will then free up more DHT into the blood stream . and thats how you take care of too much DHN, is simply by giving your body enough DHT.

^ you get those two things accomplished with one fairly safe and anabolic compound
    Thanks for the help.

I use caber because the deca and Tren dick.

I Guess there is a sticky post about the tren that Anthony, i dont remember the name of the user, Said caber is the way.

But i Will drop and start using master.

Any advice in dosagem?

100mg eod?

Thanks again for all the help

Is the same for tren use?

Or ONLY aply to deca ?

Is the same for tren use?

Or ONLY aply to deca?

yes, Tren is a derivative of Nandrolone . as such it will act directly on progestin receptors and overly sensitize you to estrogen (which is a good thing depending on your situation).. so running Masteron with it is a good idea.

however, unlike Deca , Tren is very androgenic and does not convert to DHN. quite the opposite, it will act directly on receptors as an androgen itself (unlike deca)..
    deca is basically an anti androgen, where as tren is a very strong androgen

yes, Tren is a derivative of Nandrolone . as such it will act directly on progestin receptors and overly sensitize you to estrogen (which is a good thing depending on your situation).. so running Masteron with it is a good idea.

however, unlike Deca , Tren is very androgenic and does not convert to DHN. quite the opposite, it will act directly on receptors as an androgen itself (unlike deca)..
    deca is basically an anti androgen, where as tren is a very strong androgen

Let me see if i understand...

Always masteron with tren or deca to avoid the prolactina raise.

That way i dont need caber.

But if i understand what you have been told the libido depends on estrogen and dht.

Estrogen Will raise with test. But tren is 5 Times more anabolic than test.

When we use tren no need to use só much test.

If we use until now 750mg of test, the estradiol Will be on top. If we drop the test... Thre Will be unbalanced.

How is the best way to Control that after i use

Test + npp + eq + master

Im thinking in now switch to

Test + tren + master + oxa or winny.

What do you think?

Sorry all this questions but the more we learn less mistakes we Will do.

The main questions remains the best to use with tren 😁😁😁

Thanks

Mula is offline Junior Member

Very confusing what if you want to run a mild Test-P/Tren -A cycle without masteron ? Does this mean you don't have another choice than to run caber with it? Some say you don't need caber at all and don't notice the prolactin side effects at all. Hence i think it depends on the dose of tren you take. If you're somewhere around the 150-250 range per week it might be less prolactin inducing or not?

Thread Information