Tyler151s is offline New Member

Worried injection might be infection

Did an injection on Monday in the glute and everything felt fine until Wednesday. There is slight bruising and it is extremely swollen. My job is somewhat physically demanding so I also feel like it’s being aggravated to some extent. Haven’t been able to really rest much. Not sure i hit a nerve or if this is the start of an infection. if Hurts to even walk around at this point. Any input would be appreciated

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Bruising and swelling doesn't necessarily mean infection. I've had this before and it subsides after a couple days. Really only had it with iffy labs.

Is the injection spot discoloured or warm?

acoddo is offline New Member
    Are you new to injecting?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Tyler151s is offline New Member
    It’s just red slightly around the injection site and it’s not warm or anything like that. Not new to injections but this is the first time I’ve used dhb and I know the pip can be bad. Don’t have any problems with the other stuff I’m using just where I injected the dhb.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I’d just watch it till it gets unbearable - if it does

Shit happens - knock on wood, I never had a sterile abscess

Thors_Hammer is offline Junior Member
    I've got the same issue with this new lab I had to get due to the shipping issues with Corona. It's just Test E only pinning 1x a week and it's less than half a ml
    It hurts like a bruise for a few days after the shot and makes stretching suck...
    At first I was worried about infection like you mentioned but after a few weeks nothing gets worse. Even when I get back to a shot in the same area.
    Obviously like the guys said, watch it but don't freak yourself out because it's quite possibly just the lab or even the batch of gear.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Everything I’m using now is with mct oil. Shit, seems to leave my ass welted - but, when I hit a denser muscle group like the delts or tri’s - it’s nowhwre near as bad

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler151s View Post
    It’s just red slightly around the injection site and it’s not warm or anything like that. Not new to injections but this is the first time I’ve used dhb and I know the pip can be bad. Don’t have any problems with the other stuff I’m using just where I injected the dhb.
    Definitely sounds like it, you will definitely know with your next pin in the new injection site.

Thread Information