• 1 Post By xilence1984
  • 3 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By Testie
  • 3 Post By almostgone
  • 2 Post By Honkey_Kong

Thread: Steroidify

xilence1984 is offline New Member

Steroidify

Anyone heard of this guy? I came across them on a fb page I think it was testosterone Nation. They seemed like a legit vendor. Turns out they are anything but that. Tried to order 1 bottle of anavar to test them out. Then the bullshit started. I placed my order and paid them. Then they came back with I need to pay 50 for shipping. Lmao wtf. I said I'm not doing that thats crazy right. So he cuts me a deal right 30 for shipping still ridiculous but ok ill play. No all of a sudden there is a minimum order and I need to order more. Didn't want to because I'm not sure if it's legit or not. That's why I ordered his anavar. But ok ill get another anavar. Didn't need it but whatever. So let's fast forward a bit. Im now at 3 bottles of anavar there has been alot of conversation about how I feel like this is some bullshit. So finally today he sends me a pic of a bunch of packages at the post office asking for 60 dollars more for some vip stamp I called the post office there is no such thing. This guy is full of shit and scammed me for over 200 dollars. He's still asking me to send him 60 bucks for some stupid stamp that doesn't exist and the picture that is clearly in a post office with post office logos everywhere he said he doesn't ship using the post office. Smh. Beware people a bunch of frauds out there.

Legit sources? Verified somehow? Cuz wtf man.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

lundgren is offline Junior Member
    Never trust a guy on social network... Lot have fake account.....
    Check source on forum (some have lot reputation)
    xilence1984 likes this.

How do I find the sources on here

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xilence1984 View Post

Asking questions out in the open like this will get you lots of new friends.
    Try being less of a target , hang out and contribute and in time you’ll learn more about the game.
    Scammer are always looking for posts just like this, next thing you know you’re out another $300….

Or wait for your DMs to light up and risk it. Up to you..
    Cylon357 and XnavyHMCS like this.

The best are to check on forums where he's have "rep" for official seller like the name of your first post.

Dont trust anyone on social network.

Quote Originally Posted by RigPig View Post
    Asking questions out in the open like this will get you lots of new friends.
    Try being less of a target , hang out and contribute and in time you’ll learn more about the game.
    Scammer are always looking for posts just like this, next thing you know you’re out another $300….

Or wait for your DMs to light up and risk it. Up to you..
    Nice advice

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    we are not a source board, however we do have a section that will get you answers.

do not purchase from anyone here that is sending you PM offering a source.

you have been here for almost a year, please know and respect the rules.

Lastly, wtf did you think was going to happen buying from a fb group?
    songdog, XnavyHMCS and RigPig like this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

We don't really have any sources that are sponsors of the board. We're more of a Q&A type forum.

You can look through feedback in the section linked below:

https://forums.steroid.com/discussio...d-brands-ugls/

Also, for your reference, a link of the rules is below:

https://forums.steroid.com/pictures-...es-2020-a.html
    Booz and XnavyHMCS like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Did you order from a site with that name, or from a dude that was using that handle? One of those is GTG, the other... well, the other might be a Nigerian Prince trying to get all that Nigerian Prince money they can. You can't blame a prince for being a prince....
    Testie and XnavyHMCS like this.

Ok so dude was an admin on the fb page and had been selling to people or so it appeared. I downloaded the telegram app like he asked so as to communicate. He added me to his community on there. Lots of pics of orders and products dating back months. Seemed somewhat legit as this things go. So I got the menu and placed an order following the instructions exactly. From that point everything went south. I had no reason to be alarmed at first as this is the nature of these types of things.

Testie likes this.

Blog Entries
    Ok so dude was an admin on the fb page and had been selling to people or so it appeared. I downloaded the telegram app like he asked so as to communicate. He added me to his community on there. Lots of pics of orders and products dating back months. Seemed somewhat legit as this things go. So I got the menu and placed an order following the instructions exactly. From that point everything went south. I had no reason to be alarmed at first as this is the nature of these types of things.

It happens. I personally would cut my losses and find a different source, a reliable one. The only thing I will say about that is: you are SO close it is crazy.

XnavyHMCS is online now Senior Member

How about asking in the gym where you are training? Every reputable, hardcore gym that I have ever been in, has had a few salesmen mixed in among the members.

Buy your gear face to face. It is a no-brainer... You tell the guy what you want, he brings it to the gym or he meets you in the parking lot, he hands you the gear and you give him the cash; works something like that.

Good luck.

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Anyone heard of this guy? I came across them on a fb page I think it was testosterone Nation. They seemed like a legit vendor. Turns out they are anything but that. Tried to order 1 bottle of anavar to test them out. Then the bullshit started. I placed my order and paid them. Then they came back with I need to pay 50 for shipping. Lmao wtf. I said I'm not doing that thats crazy right. So he cuts me a deal right 30 for shipping still ridiculous but ok ill play. No all of a sudden there is a minimum order and I need to order more. Didn't want to because I'm not sure if it's legit or not. That's why I ordered his anavar. But ok ill get another anavar. Didn't need it but whatever. So let's fast forward a bit. Im now at 3 bottles of anavar there has been alot of conversation about how I feel like this is some bullshit. So finally today he sends me a pic of a bunch of packages at the post office asking for 60 dollars more for some vip stamp I called the post office there is no such thing. This guy is full of shit and scammed me for over 200 dollars. He's still asking me to send him 60 bucks for some stupid stamp that doesn't exist and the picture that is clearly in a post office with post office logos everywhere he said he doesn't ship using the post office. Smh. Beware people a bunch of frauds out there.

Legit sources? Verified somehow? Cuz wtf man.

Man the name in your subject title is very legit for sometime now so I’m not sure who your actually dealing with if it’s some Facebook marketplace deal you likely fell subject to a scam…
    Cylon357 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Testie View Post
    Man the name in your subject title is very legit for sometime now so I’m not sure who your actually dealing with if it’s some Facebook marketplace deal you likely fell subject to a scam…
    I placed my order paid what he told me to pay. Then comes back with a 50 dollar shipping charge. Ok. Paid. Doesn't make sense for a bottle of anavar but whatever. Then comes back now there's all of a sudden a minimum order which wasn't disclosed from the beginning. But ok ill take another bottle of anavar. Paid. Now his cashapp got limited and he's locked out and can't get the money for the last anavar. Not my problem I paid and showed proof of payment. His problem send my shit right. Nope I need to now send money to a different cashapp. I don't want to do that because I've paid already right. But he will throw in another bottle of anavar. Ok cool. Cashapp won't let me pay him on the new account for my protection. So PayPal. Paid. Made an agreement that no matter what no more issues whatsoever no more money no matter what he sends my stuff even if it cost him. This morning blows my phone up for 3 hours solid trying to get me to send him 60 bucks for a vip stamp from the shipping carrier. I've been skeptical the whole time but parts of this seemed legit. I was just looking into a new source as the one I have currently I have to go thru a friend and it takes a while because he moves like pond water. But there's no way 3 bottles of anavar should cost me 110 in shipping and some vip stamp that doesn't exist. The whole thing just kept getting more and more shady.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I placed my order paid what he told me to pay. Then comes back with a 50 dollar shipping charge. Ok. Paid. Doesn't make sense for a bottle of anavar but whatever. Then comes back now there's all of a sudden a minimum order which wasn't disclosed from the beginning. But ok ill take another bottle of anavar. Paid. Now his cashapp got limited and he's locked out and can't get the money for the last anavar. Not my problem I paid and showed proof of payment. His problem send my shit right. Nope I need to now send money to a different cashapp. I don't want to do that because I've paid already right. But he will throw in another bottle of anavar. Ok cool. Cashapp won't let me pay him on the new account for my protection. So PayPal. Paid. Made an agreement that no matter what no more issues whatsoever no more money no matter what he sends my stuff even if it cost him. This morning blows my phone up for 3 hours solid trying to get me to send him 60 bucks for a vip stamp from the shipping carrier. I've been skeptical the whole time but parts of this seemed legit. I was just looking into a new source as the one I have currently I have to go thru a friend and it takes a while because he moves like pond water. But there's no way 3 bottles of anavar should cost me 110 in shipping and some vip stamp that doesn't exist. The whole thing just kept getting more and more shady.

Write it off. I'm afraid he's just bleeding you for what he can get. Someone who actually handles these type of transactions wouldn't be that incompetent.
    Testie, RigPig and Cylon357 like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E43788BC-349B-43A6-A852-3445AD428641.jpeg 
Views:	158 
Size:	228.9 KB 
ID:	182473

This was posted on another forum on Tuesday. You’re probably not the first one to get scammed the same way.

Figures this dude is still asking for money

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Write it off. I'm afraid he's just bleeding you for what he can get. Someone who actually handles these type of transactions wouldn't be that incompetent.
    This is it.

OP, if you can't figure out where to legit get your goods based on what has been said here, MAYBE just stick with Dr supervised trt.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    This is it.

OP, if you can't figure out where to legit get your goods based on what has been said here, MAYBE just stick with Dr supervised trt.
    I'm on trt. I have a source. Was just looking to try a new source out. Thanks tho bro.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Maybe you should read this thread:

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...t-scammed.html
    Cylon357 and xilence1984 like this.

Thread Information