Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree11Likes
  • 3 Post By BG
  • 3 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 2 Post By bobspix
  • 1 Post By bobspix
  • 1 Post By Beetlegeuse
  • 1 Post By Beetlegeuse

Thread: Bad acne (face + back + arms)

  1. #1
    bobspix is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    157

    Bad acne (face + back + arms)

    Bros,

    I have ran two cycles in my life time. Well 1 cycle of test e and stana, another one 6 weeks of test and anavar and had to stop because of corona. So technically 1.5.

    After my first cycle, I had face acne which was moderate according to me. (2 big pimples on face and rest small red blemishes) but it went away after I was done with PCT.

    After this 6 week test cycle and all the pct later, I still have bad acne on face like medium red dots all over forehead and both cheeks, have red dot type small pimples on traps and mid back and my tricep area.

    I waited for the PCT to pass since in the first cycle it was fixed that way but this time, it's been like this even after 2 months of doing PCT.

    Although it doesn't seem to worsen, but the small red dot type pimples are super persistent and even if they don't increase in numbers, having them on traps and tricep area is annoying me.

    Can y'all please suggest something for this? I have been moderately acne prone and as I said had no problem post first cycle but this time around it's different.

    Please help. Thank you. And sorry for my bad english.

  2. #2
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22,789
    Acne is mainly from unstable hormone levels. Drinking plenty of water and less sugar helps me. How do you feel? Do you feel like you fully recovered after pct? Sex drive normal?

    As far as remedies, I use rubbing alcohol after showering, I put some alcohol on a cotton pad and just press it down on the affected area, if I do my whole face it gets red and sensitive. Then I use a topical, I respond well to Clindamycin phosphate topical solution 1%. I only use a topical at night. I wash my face (no soap) just warm water in the morning and when I get home from work, later I shower and do the routine I just spoke about.

    This is a trial and error type of thing, pay attention to what works and what doesnt. Plus be patient, it take time for things to start working. Less is more.
    Dgs59, bobspix and Test Monsterone like this.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  3. #3
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    2,107
    Blog Entries
    1
    Witch hazel is a great astringent too if the alcohol is too drying

  4. #4
    bobspix is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Acne is mainly from unstable hormone levels. Drinking plenty of water and less sugar helps me. How do you feel? Do you feel like you fully recovered after pct? Sex drive normal?

    As far as remedies, I use rubbing alcohol after showering, I put some alcohol on a cotton pad and just press it down on the affected area, if I do my whole face it gets red and sensitive. Then I use a topical, I respond well to Clindamycin phosphate topical solution 1%. I only use a topical at night. I wash my face (no soap) just warm water in the morning and when I get home from work, later I shower and do the routine I just spoke about.

    This is a trial and error type of thing, pay attention to what works and what doesnt. Plus be patient, it take time for things to start working. Less is more.
    A face wash that somewhat helped me is benzoyl peroxide 5%. So for face I was just using that. Agreed that my water intake has not been optimal and I guess I don't consume much sugar..

    It's so sickening for me to wake up everyday, go for a shower and notice a pimple or two on the traps and triceps. It's so bothering to me maybe because I was accustomed to seeing acne on my face.

    So I should drink plenty water, stay clean, avoid sugar, try rubbing alcohol. I will do that and see how it goes. Thanks BG
    SampsonandDelilah and BG like this.

  5. #5
    bobspix is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Witch hazel is a great astringent too if the alcohol is too drying
    Sure would try this too
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  6. #6
    Beetlegeuse's Avatar
    Beetlegeuse is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,647
    The best thing I've done for my skin is exfoliating every time I bathe. Acne is caused by dead skin cells clogging the follicles and keeping my skin exfoliated reduces the build-up of dead skin cells. I'm on TRT with the topical gel and I bought a cheap nylon shower brush (back-scrubber variety) at Wally World in the hope that the topical would be more effective on freshly-exfoliated skin. I also seemed to be in a cycle of bad acne coming and going on my chest, shoulders and back. But even when the acne was dormant, my entire chest always was covered with fine bumps like every follicle on my skin was puckered a bit. The bumps were so small they weren't visible but they were creepy to the touch. Like goose bumps but too small to be seen.

    About the time I started exfoliating I also started boosting my prescribed gel with small doses of UGL Test-C administered sub-Q. When I started the Test-C my acne got as bad as it's been since I was about 14, but since I've been exfoliating regularly (about three years or so), the acne is only mild and barely gets a toe-hold. I regularly use plain-old Dial (brand) anti-bacterial soap, but at the first sign of a flare-up I alternate the Dial with salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide-based acne cleanser. Works a charm for me.
    bobspix likes this.

  7. #7
    bobspix is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetlegeuse View Post
    The best thing I've done for my skin is exfoliating every time I bathe. Acne is caused by dead skin cells clogging the follicles and keeping my skin exfoliated reduces the build-up of dead skin cells. I'm on TRT with the topical gel and I bought a cheap nylon shower brush (back-scrubber variety) at Wally World in the hope that the topical would be more effective on freshly-exfoliated skin. I also seemed to be in a cycle of bad acne coming and going on my chest, shoulders and back. But even when the acne was dormant, my entire chest always was covered with fine bumps like every follicle on my skin was puckered a bit. The bumps were so small they weren't visible but they were creepy to the touch. Like goose bumps but too small to be seen.

    About the time I started exfoliating I also started boosting my prescribed gel with small doses of UGL Test-C administered sub-Q. When I started the Test-C my acne got as bad as it's been since I was about 14, but since I've been exfoliating regularly (about three years or so), the acne is only mild and barely gets a toe-hold. I regularly use plain-old Dial (brand) anti-bacterial soap, but at the first sign of a flare-up I alternate the Dial with salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide-based acne cleanser. Works a charm for me.
    Sound promising. Can you please give tips on exfoliating? Like idk how to.

  8. #8
    Beetlegeuse's Avatar
    Beetlegeuse is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,647
    Just scrub your skin with the brush. With bar soap you either can lather up your skin and then scrub or run the brush over the bar to collect some soap on it before scrubbing. The acne scubs work best for me if I apply them to the brush first. I'm OCD so I always count, 20 strokes (back and forth = 1) over each patch of skin. If you had a stiffer brush that many strokes might be too rough on the skin to do every day so you might need to adjust for the brush, but I've been doing it like that for around three years and had only good come from it.

    In essence you do the same thing every time you scrub vigorously with a wash cloth. The brush just serves to focus the scrubbing over a tiny area.
    Last edited by Beetlegeuse; 07-13-2020 at 05:16 PM.
    bobspix likes this.

  9. #9
    magic32's Avatar
    magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    6,302
    Although both are hormonally-related, as you cited gear-induced acne looks different from typical acne. That's because it is different. The latter (hormonal fluctuating pustule pimples) can be effectively combatted by drying out the fluid-filled center with various drying compounds, i.e., alcohol, astringent, salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, etc., but the former (which has no fluid center) responds best when treated like DHT on the scalp.

    One of the best remedies for AAS resulting acne, shacne (shoulders), and bacne (back) is with the medicated shampoo ingredient Ketoconazole. It can purchased in shampoos (usually under the brand name Nizoral) everywhere OTC at 1% strength, and at 2% via prescription. It's mechanism of function more effectively attacks the problem of severe (already dry) gear-related acne.

    It's best administered at the start of your shower, or even just prior to it, so that the medication can sit on the surface and work for a few minutes (like hair conditioner) then rinsed away.

    Best to you.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan



    My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

    I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!


    Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700


    Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life


    DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144


    BE CAREFUL!

  10. #10
    Rainshaker is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    90
    Dr Bronners soap with tea tree and then a layer of colloidal silver has completely knocked out mine both on and off cycle.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •