• 1 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By Getsomehate
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By Getsomehate
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: Donating blood while cycling

Getsomehate is offline Associate Member

Donating blood while cycling

Tomorrow I offered to donate blood for a kid from my neighborhood who was diagnosed with leukemia .
    I am asking only for encyclopedia reasons .
    1. Will they accept my blood ? I am clean from any diseases I cycled npp test Turinabol proviron and now I am 16th week cruising with low test .
    2.whats the +\- from donating blood while
    Cycling ?
    3. My HCT is around 50 the last time I checked my bloods (week10) and so will fall off . Is it worth BnC or better PCT since my next cycle plan is in 4 month from now and has tren in it .
    Thank you
    Last edited by Getsomehate; 08-21-2020 at 01:21 PM.
    charger69 and Honkey_Kong like this.

charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Getsomehate View Post
    Tomorrow I offered to donate blood for a kid from my neighborhood who was diagnosed with leukemia .
    I am asking only for encyclopedia reasons .
    1. Will they accept my blood ? I am clean from any diseases I cycled npp test Turinabol proviron and now I am 16th week cruising with low test .
    2.whats the +\- from donating blood while
    Cycling ?
    3. My HCT is around 50 the last time I checked my bloods (week10) and so will fall off . Is it worth BnC or better PCT since my next cycle plan is in 4 month from now and has tren in it .
    Thank you
    They will accept it as long as you answer no to the questions about steroids and needles, and BP is fine, hematocrit is good.
    I think that my local blood bank does not have a max, but Red Cross does... or vice versa.
    Being at 50, I highly recommend donating.

Tren does have a tendency to raise hematocrit which is why I would donate blood.

BnC is a preference for me, but I have low test anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Honkey_Kong and Getsomehate like this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, what Charger said, and answer "no" to any questions asking if you left the country. I didn't do this and they banned me from on of the donation places here.
    Honkey_Kong and Getsomehate like this.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Like they said, say "no" to the questions about steroids , needles, drugs, leaving the country or being around the sick.

They're going to test your blood anyways after you make the deposit. If it's "not safe" for them to use, they'll throw it away. You'll still get the benefits of dropping the blood and if they use it, that kid will get the life-saving benefits of your donation. There's really no downside to it.
    Getsomehate and Cuz like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Do as stated above. You will feel better and have a little more breath in your lungs it will feel like. I just did last week i was 52. Im probably 48 now and feel better
    Getsomehate likes this.

Yeaaap there was no debate about donating or not when it comes to save ones life if you can.
    So donating blood while cycling is only beneficial, no downsides in like vascularity or losing Test since it runs through the blood or causing exhaustion etc.
    Last edited by Getsomehate; 08-21-2020 at 06:48 PM.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    From a ethics standpoint, the only thing hormonal that would prevent me from donating blood is Finasteride, and maybe a super heavy cycle or something like that. Your hematocrit will drop maybe to 46 (well within range and you may feel better because of it) but it will come back up probably within two weeks.

Update ***
    So I went to the hospital and said no to everything ofc , but when they saw 54 HCT and Hemogoblin through the roof they didn’t believe shit I am saying .
    Anyway the nurse was very kind and took me a lot of blood and told me to donate again in 3 months .
    I am worried because of that HCT since I only used 300mg npp and high test , turi and provi, so I need to improvise my next cycle , which will be in 4 months from now but I am stocking early . Can someone tell me substances I can use and are mild with HCT ?
    I am 6’4 tall 221 lb and around 10-11bf . All my cycles are recomp and cutting , I never go bulking cycles .
    Thank you
    Test Monsterone likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Home bleedings are always fun

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I think all steroids increase hematocrit and rbcs to some degree, including just trt. EQ was terrible for me, I felt very tired, probably due to the thickness of the blood.

I don’t know about you guys, but I had terrible luck the past few times I went to donate. One time my blood pressure was too high and I was denied.

The last two times I couldn’t donate. A few months ago I drove 45 min to this town, and when I’m about to walk in the building a guy tellls me their computers are down and all donations are cancelled. On Thursday I went again with an appointment scheduled at 1:00. I get there and there are a bunch of people waiting in the hallway. They denied me again saying they are too backed up. Don’t understand how that’s possible when they are the ones setting up the intervals...
    Getsomehate likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Home bleedings are always fun
    I don’t have that option , I need a nurse or someone who knows to do it for me

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I think all steroids increase hematocrit and rbcs to some degree, including just trt. EQ was terrible for me, I felt very tired, probably due to the thickness of the blood.

I don’t know about you guys, but I had terrible luck the past few times I went to donate. One time my blood pressure was too high and I was denied.

The last two times I couldn’t donate. A few months ago I drove 45 min to this town, and when I’m about to walk in the building a guy tellls me their computers are down and all donations are cancelled. On Thursday I went again with an appointment scheduled at 1:00. I get there and there are a bunch of people waiting in the hallway. They denied me again saying they are too backed up. Don’t understand how that’s possible when they are the ones setting up the intervals...
    Sad to hear that , thank god in Greece they are doing exceptions all the time , rules here exist just to ignore them.
    When I started this cycle my HCT was 44 or 46 can’t remember , so there was a huge elevation .
    Can baby aspirin ED help? Self bleeding seems impossible for me but I can donate every 3-4 months if this is sufficient
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Blog Entries
    I don’t have that option , I need a nurse or someone who knows to do it for me
    Truth

I had my wife do mine about a 1/2 dozen times, then I started going in

They are really lenient here - they’ll take almost anyone with a pulse

Not to jack the thread too much - but, what hemoglobin & RBC numbers are y’all running?

I’m at 16.8 Hgb right now - RBC is 5.28

I usually try to keep the Hgb in the 15’s
    Last edited by < <Samson> >; 08-22-2020 at 08:56 AM.
    Getsomehate likes this.

Truth

I had my wife do mine about a 1/2 dozen times, then I started going in

They are really lenient here - they’ll take almost anyone with a pulse
    I am not in the same boat of luck with you.
    On what compounds you had to donate frequently or even had to self bleed Samson ?
    i dont know if age affects HCT levels, i am still below 30.

Just saw ur Edit , today that i donated had 16.8 HGB also , coincidence.

Blog Entries
    I am not in the same boat of luck with you.
    On what compounds you had to donate frequently or even had to self bleed Samson ?
    i dont know if age affects HCT levels, i am still below 30.

Just saw ur Edit , today that i donated had 16.8 HGB also , coincidence.

I don't believe in coincidence - what was your RBC?

Been on gear for close to a decade straight - I come off & just drop to low test(200mg a week or so) for a few months at a time

My levels climbed fast when I was on a ton of test & tren - deca does it too. . . . I been running 100mg of deca alongside my test for 3-4 months now

I don't believe in coincidence - what was your RBC?

Been on gear for close to a decade straight - I come off & just drop to low test(200mg a week or so) for a few months at a time

My levels climbed fast when I was on a ton of test & tren - deca does it too. . . . I been running 100mg of deca alongside my test for 3-4 months now
    i have 8 weeks into test-npp-turi-proviron cycle bloods (750-300-40-50) my HCT around that time was 49 , RBC 5.3 , HGB 16.7. i did this cycle for 10 weeks ( swapped turinabol on week 6 with anavar till week 8 since i had spare )and now i am cruising on 250mg test cyp on week 16 .
    Heading into PCT in 2 weeks from now .
    Started this cycle with 44 or 46 HCT and super good lipid profile , heart etc.
    Last edited by Getsomehate; 08-22-2020 at 10:55 AM.

Thread Information