• 2 Post By clarky.
  • 1 Post By T.W
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 3 Post By magic32

Thread: What’s best for body acne?

T.W
    T.W is offline New Member

What’s best for body acne?

On Test E and the acne on the back and shoulders are coming out.

Ephemeral is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T.W View Post
    The best is to avoid compounds that give you acne. Keep the test low and add in something else, problem solved.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    How much you using and how often you injecting? Acne is from imbalances, injection frequency matters also

Chark is offline Member
    There are a lot of threads on acne you can sift through but basically frequent showering with loofah and OG dial soap (or any good soap without fragrances/BS in them). CeraVe wash/moisturizer products are good too. If you can buy your shampoo/conditioner at Walmart toss it.

I’ve added saw palmetto/zinc to my daily supplementation from advice id seen here but mainly it’s going to be your hygiene routine AND knowing at what test dose you don’t get the sides so bad (which can also change over time where you can handle more). If you’re only on test of say 500 lower your dose to 400.

Also keep in mind if you’re taking compounds that crush SHBG (anavar /winstrol ) you’re also going to want to lower your test dose. Your SHBG will be lowered whether you’re on 10mg or 50mg Var freeing up more DHT, It’s not that those compounds are DHT derivatives but rather the lowering of SHBG, a protein that binds to DHT, that frees up more DHT in the bloodstream that now has your test dose adding to it.
    T.W likes this.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Head & shoulders

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T.W View Post
    Without question, the search function.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Soap, water, OXY Pads and Accutane (if all else fails).
    T.W likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    I always use low dose Accutane when i get bother. Works great for me.
    Honkey_Kong and T.W like this.

T.W
    Do we need a prescription for accutane? Yeah I been in that search bar And the reviews are mixed. I stopped my test E cycle like 3 weeks and the decca cycle like 5 months ago and it’s still coming up like new ones. Heard all the sides from accutane but also teenagers use it to control their acne so I’m sure I could handle at a low dose. I’m just wondering how do I get it? And here in Hawaii these private labs cant get blood test. So we have to go thru our Dr. which I heard was a no no because it will show up on your record now I’m stuck idk what to do but still working out 6x a week and shower 2-3x a day change my sheets and pillow cases 2xs a week .

T.W
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    Head & shoulders
    Really? Dam if I can’t get accutane imma try this. Mahalo for the advise
    956Vette likes this.

T.W
    Quote Originally Posted by Chark View Post
    There are a lot of threads on acne you can sift through but basically frequent showering with loofah and OG dial soap (or any good soap without fragrances/BS in them). CeraVe wash/moisturizer products are good too. If you can buy your shampoo/conditioner at Walmart toss it.

I’ve added saw palmetto/zinc to my daily supplementation from advice id seen here but mainly it’s going to be your hygiene routine AND knowing at what test dose you don’t get the sides so bad (which can also change over time where you can handle more). If you’re only on test of say 500 lower your dose to 400.

Also keep in mind if you’re taking compounds that crush SHBG (anavar/winstrol) you’re also going to want to lower your test dose. Your SHBG will be lowered whether you’re on 10mg or 50mg Var freeing up more DHT, It’s not that those compounds are DHT derivatives but rather the lowering of SHBG, a protein that binds to DHT, that frees up more DHT in the bloodstream that now has your test dose adding to it.
    Thanks my friend. I stopped the test like 3 weeks ago and still having acne. I was advised to do a test and Deca cycle then I got off the Deca continue the test e and since have been off for about 3 weeks. And the acne is on my shoulders and neck. Which is weird Bc I wasn’t really acne prone when I was younger I do feel like I have more oily skin ever since my cycle. I’m bald so when I rub my Bolo head I can feel the oils lol.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    During my last cycle I had minimal acne, but as I got off I started getting more. I saw this with my other cycles also. So I agree with those that say hormonal fluctuations can cause acne. No amount of soap or washing will make much of a difference when it’s hormone related.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    The fellas named many of the oral treatments, and the classic topical remedies except for Ketoconazole, which can be found OTC at 1% as the active ingredient in Nizoral shampoo, and is available in 2% via script. However, such therapies' modis operandi is to treat the symptom...not the cause.
    ------
    Dgs59 is right.

Such sides inherently, regardless of compounds or dosages, stem from an imbalance in the Test:Estro ratio. As he further correctly expounded, this is typically (though not always) the result of peaks and valleys in blood serum levels resulting from infrequent dosing protocols, as well as the absence of PCT during HPTA suppressed recovery, but is often due both simply and 'unavoidably' to the body's inability to reconcile superfluous amounts of exogenous Test with endogenous Estro. Somewhat ironically, this can also be inversely caused by too much Estro due to high Test aromatization.

Nevertheless, from a root cause perspective, the best solution is to rebalance said ratio. This is achieved by increasing dose frequency (if applicable, and deemed part of the problem), and via the introduction of a mild AI such as Adex. It is RARE that a stronger AI is necessary for this side when presenting alone (as the sole side effect), but they will work too, just remember to reduce dosage in weekly intervals upon resolution, i.e., don't merely cease administration once symptoms resolve, ween off of it, or continue at lower dosages (or frequency, if desired) for the remainder of the cycle.

I just put a rookie with a sore, well-defined nodule, and lactating nipple presenting along with acne, shacne & bacne, on Letro therapy. The gyno completely resolved in 6 days. Somewhat surprisingly, the bumps were more resistant and took twice as long for COMPLETE resolution.

Best to you.
    clarky., Madcox and Dgs59 like this.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

beanpo1e is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    During my last cycle I had minimal acne, but as I got off I started getting more. I saw this with my other cycles also. So I agree with those that say hormonal fluctuations can cause acne. No amount of soap or washing will make much of a difference when it’s hormone related.
    I think I remember seeing someone mention that more frequent injections, or more stable levels, of anabolics helped with acne due to less fluctuation.

Quote Originally Posted by beanpo1e View Post
    I think I remember seeing someone mention that more frequent injections, or more stable levels, of anabolics helped with acne due to less fluctuation.
    Right, I may have said that myself at some point. That's another reason why I don't touch short ester steroids .

T.W
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    The fellas named many of the oral treatments, and the classic topical remedies except for Ketoconazole, which can be found OTC at 1% as the active ingredient in Nizoral shampoo, and is available in 2% via script. However, such therapies' modis operandi is to treat the symptom...not the cause.
    ------
    Dgs59 is right.

Such sides inherently, regardless of compounds or dosages, stem from an imbalance in the Test:Estro ratio. As he further correctly expounded, this is typically (though not always) the result of peaks and valleys in blood serum levels resulting from infrequent dosing protocols, as well as the absence of PCT during HPTA suppressed recovery, but is often due both simply and 'unavoidably' to the body's inability to reconcile superfluous amounts of exogenous Test with endogenous Estro. Somewhat ironically, this can also be inversely caused by too much Estro due to high Test aromatization.

Nevertheless, from a root cause perspective, the best solution is to rebalance said ratio. This is achieved by increasing dose frequency (if applicable, and deemed part of the problem), and via the introduction of a mild AI such as Adex. It is RARE that a stronger AI is necessary for this side when presenting alone (as the sole side effect), but they will work too, just remember to reduce dosage in weekly intervals upon resolution, i.e., don't merely cease administration once symptoms resolve, ween off of it, or continue at lower dosages (or frequency, if desired) for the remainder of the cycle.

I just put a rookie with a sore, well-defined nodule, and lactating nipple presenting along with acne, shacne & bacne, on Letro therapy. The gyno completely resolved in 6 days. Somewhat surprisingly, the bumps were more resistant and took twice as long for COMPLETE resolution.

Best to you.
    Idk my friend I’m lost read your comment 3 times and I’m still tryna figure it out. I do fee like no matter what soap I use or oxy pads or acne things I use won’t help. I got off the test one month ago and I’m breaking out still. Should I go on Arimidex ? I have some on hand as well. I’m very gyno prone which is shitty I read up on Letro and so many mix reviews I’m back at square one. Ty for the advise my friend.

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    Keep your Estro in check. Even though similar to cyp ester. enath has caused acne , where the cyp did not. How many cycles are u in total ?

T.W
    1 my friend

xxblazenlowxx is offline Associate Member
    Dont forget to change your sheets at minimum once a week. If your sweating like crazy sleep on a new towel every night.

Shower before bed

Stop touching your shoulders and neck with dirty hands

A tanning bed or the sun does wonders

Swimming in ocean or salt bath really dries them out as well

DuckTheViking is offline Junior Member
    I'm near 50 and never had acne from cycles. Until 3 months ago. That was the first time I used Mast, did 400mg/week on top of test/tren /npp. Suddenly got massive outbreak all over shoulders and back. I stopped the mast and npp immediately, upped the tren a bit and continued the cycle.
    I bought Doxycyclin antibiotics (over the counter where I live), did 600mg/day for a week, then 400mg/day for a month or so. It stopped the acne dead in their tracks immediately. But I still have the acne scars, fading very slowly.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Thread Information