Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 2 Post By wango

Thread: The goodies behind the counter in supplement shops?

Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member

The goodies behind the counter in supplement shops?

So went to pick up some creatine and pump suppl and some guys came in and asked for a bottle of something and behind the counter the owner reached and have it to him. Not sure what it was. Always knew they had phs and stuff back there but not sure what else. Anything worth checking out or nah?

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Are you the Police?

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Im sure it’s research chems or SARMS ...

(At least that’s how it is at my local supplement shop)
    956Vette and MaxiMyME like this.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Go to a serious gym and wait til you see two big guys chatting together, then walk over and say "Hey do you know if anyone has a price list?". They'll probably say "Well what are you looking for?", and then say "Var, Sustanon, Deca". A lot of times they'll point you to the gym owner. It's rare that they'll say no -- although I was in Thailand one time and the guy said "just eat lots of chicken" even though he was bigger than I've ever gotten on 1.2g/wk Tren E.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    Go to a serious gym and wait til you see two big guys chatting together, then walk over and say "Hey do you know if anyone has a price list?". They'll probably say "Well what are you looking for?", and then say "Var, Sustanon, Deca". A lot of times they'll point you to the gym owner. It's rare that they'll say no -- although I was in Thailand one time and the guy said "just eat lots of chicken" even though he was bigger than I've ever gotten on 1.2g/wk Tren E.

Uhhhhh, that would not work where I am, and I would politely disagree.. You would be told to go fuck yourself.

You may want to reread his question Kimbo.

If you want actual gear, use the world wide inter web

More sources then you can shake a stick at...

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadwolf250 View Post
    So went to pick up some creatine and pump suppl and some guys came in and asked for a bottle of something and behind the counter the owner reached and have it to him. Not sure what it was. Always knew they had phs and stuff back there but not sure what else. Anything worth checking out or nah?
    Without knowing what he asked for, it's impossible to know if it's worth checking out.

A long time ago, I worked at a health supplement store and did similar stuff with the marks that would come in there. We'd keep stuff that usually had good commissions behind the counter (and high price tags) and I'd get the scrawny wimp that was looking to "hulk up" asking if I knew where to get "real stuff." Of course Id be like "a lot of guys are taking this stuff and putting on 20 pounds in 8 weeks."

They'd handover the cash and I'd hand them the snake oil. A few weeks later, they'd be in there to buy something else (looking like they haven't gained a pound) and it'd be a repeat of before.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    The good stuff is always behind the counter bro come on now lol
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    I just try to keep my clients away from that “good stuff”. However, do you guys remember the Andro (Precursors) from the 90’s?
    MaxiMyME and Honkey_Kong like this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    I just try to keep my clients away from that “good stuff”. However, do you guys remember the Andro (Precursors) from the 90’s?
    In the mid-late 2000s, you could get Superdrol at the stores. And that stuff was pretty hardcore.

MaxiMyME is offline Junior Member
    I have been to a few supplement shops where I was both permitted to see the goodies behind the counter and also denied.

When I was permitted the worker was usually younger and was made to feel safe that I was legit after displaying my knowledge on supplements and their impact on the body from a molecular/scientific perspective. Also sharing my experiences with cycles and knowledge of various aas (proper pronunciation, knowing dosing, some history of some aas etc.).

Most people will "let you in" if you can display that you know around as much or more than they do on the topic(s) at hand.

Just my 2.

Thread Information