• 2 Post By scotty51312
  • 3 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: Waiting for the "magic"........

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sideshowbarbie is offline Female Member

Waiting for the "magic"........

Not expecting anything this week, but I am wondering typically, how long does it take for Masteron to start working? This is my first week and today is my 3rd injection. Just curious because if I don't start "seeing" results, I want to up my dose. I'm on a small amount, .10 mls, E2D. Women are recommended at 50-100 mg per week.

Thanks!

xxblazenlowxx is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't rush anything, stay at your current dose for however many weeks you planned.

Up the dose next cycle, you should be learning now.

This is a long game not a sprint
    Sideshowbarbie and Patrickhh like this.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Even short esters take a couple weeks for levels to become high enough in your blood for you to notice any change. If you don't start feeling your existing muscle mass start to feel harder and more dense around week 3 or 4, you may not have good product. You should have a noticeable strength gain by then as well
    songdog and Sideshowbarbie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    Even short esters take a couple weeks for levels to become high enough in your blood for you to notice any change. If you don't start feeling your existing muscle mass start to feel harder and more dense around week 3 or 4, you may not have good product. You should have a noticeable strength gain by then as well
    Thank you for this, very helpful.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Depends

I respond well to mast, I feel that shit almost right away

But, we’re all different

Female, at low doses - I’d say a few weeks of scheduled injections

You’re not taking anything else with the mast?
    Sideshowbarbie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Depends

I respond well to mast, I feel that shit almost right away

But, we’re all different

Female, at low doses - I’d say a few weeks of scheduled injections

You’re not taking anything else with the mast?
    No, just the mast. I don’t want to stack gear i havent used before. I guess I was expecting it to be faster because I felt oral winni in 4 days but it was a really high dose. Thanks a bunch.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sideshowbarbie View Post
    No, just the mast. I don’t want to stack gear i havent used before. I guess I was expecting it to be faster because I felt oral winni in 4 days but it was a really high dose. Thanks a bunch.
    Most all injectable steroids have what are called esters attached to the hormone molecule. A tiny chain of carbon molecules (if i'm not mistaken) attached to the hormone that over time degrades. One the ester degrades the hormone is free to bind to receptors and become active in the body. Its kinda like taking a time released pill but instead of hours it slowly activates over days. Hormones have a short half life. Without esters we'd have to inject twice a day or more. Oral steroids don't have this. They're active soon as they pass through your liver after digestion. Hence the reason orals should be broken into twice a day doses. Sorry for geeking out on ya for a minute. Hope that gives ya some knowledge/power for future cycles
    Sideshowbarbie and Cuz like this.

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    Most all injectable steroids have what are called esters attached to the hormone molecule. A tiny chain of carbon molecules (if i'm not mistaken) attached to the hormone that over time degrades. One the ester degrades the hormone is free to bind to receptors and become active in the body. Its kinda like taking a time released pill but instead of hours it slowly activates over days. Hormones have a short half life. Without esters we'd have to inject twice a day or more. Oral steroids don't have this. They're active soon as they pass through your liver after digestion. Hence the reason orals should be broken into twice a day doses. Sorry for geeking out on ya for a minute. Hope that gives ya some knowledge/power for future cycles
    This is awesome, I like info like this. Thank you!

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    I dont ever actually “feel” anything with the mast, if anything a small strength increase. It isnt going to be an onslaught of “holy shit im on roids” kinda feeling. A Prop ester like test p I normally can tell im feeling more energized around day 4-5. Tren Ace i can see it in 3 days Usually after 2-3 pins. As said orals work immediately, and you also know when you go off them immediately thats the down side lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    I dont ever actually “feel” anything with the mast, if anything a small strength increase. It isnt going to be an onslaught of “holy shit im on roids” kinda feeling. A Prop ester like test p I normally can tell im feeling more energized around day 4-5. Tren Ace i can see it in 3 days Usually after 2-3 pins. As said orals work immediately, and you also know when you go off them immediately thats the down side lol
    It’s a chick. . . Lol

She’ll grow a mustache before she feels a real kick from injectables

I’ve done enough mast to I don’t even know what - Only things I ever noticed was muscle hardness & higher aggression

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    Fixed :P
    Sorry for my mid 90’s jargon

Lol
    Cylon357 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    It’s a chick. . . Lol

She’ll grow a mustache before she feels a real kick from injectables

I’ve done enough mast to I don’t even know what - Only things I ever noticed was muscle hardness & higher aggression
    When I did Winni, I felt muscle hardness within a week and by second week I had mental focus and could lift heavier and then I later had aggression. I'm curious if Mast will produce a similar effect.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sideshowbarbie View Post
    When I did Winni, I felt muscle hardness within a week and by second week I had mental focus and could lift heavier and then I later had aggression. I'm curious if Mast will produce a similar effect.
    I don’t think so - but, maybe. . . Y’all get hit by roids way different than guys

Winni is a good one - but, I don’t recommend it to laddies much. . . I always push for Var with more Var - as far as injectable, I’d say Primo < this is just from what I hear

I think mast with some Var would be a solid combo - since Var should add a bit of size/strength + mast would define/harden you up

Thread Information