Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By darktime

Thread: is dbol right for my goals?

lildmt is offline New Member

is dbol right for my goals?

Hey there. I have some dbol and was wondering if it's right for my goals. I mostly want to lose weight, that's it for the time being. So my plan is starting monday, I will go do cardio every day at the gym. Just wondering if dbol would help me, or will it only help me when bulking? I probably will lift here and there, I guess depending on how I feel, but I wonder if that dbol energy boost would help me go harder, or somehow make me fat?

Im 5'10, 204lbs, I hate my double chin. Blah lol. I wasn't always this chubby ever, so it's taking its toll on my confidence. Friends facetime me and mention it and it fucking annoys me.

xxblazenlowxx is offline Associate Member
    D-bol is a bad choice for you in more ways then 1.

There is no magic pill but a good diet is close.

lildmt is offline New Member
    Thanks. I happen to have dbol from the past but was merely wondering if I could use it to my advantage. I got chubby after a hospitalization that landed me in bed for a month and just general quarantine BS. I do eat more than I should. I tried juicing for a week straight but that didn't work. Im just going to do cardio and eat well. Better than sitting around all day I'm sure.

DustMan is offline Associate Member
    Dbol only is always bad. Juicing for only 1 week is bad.

Lots of educational articles on the site, no one should start using steroids until they've done a few hours reading, it's not a trivial decision. Check here: https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...tions-answers/

and here: https://forums.steroid.com/educational-threads/

If all you want is to lose weight then steroids are not the answer. Steroids are to gain muscle, not lose weight. Cardio and diet is definitely the answer!

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Try out the diet forum here. Write down everything you eat and what time you eat it for 3 days and post it up in the diet forum and I'm sure lots of people will chime in with everything that you could do better for weight loss.

Hard work and sacrifice. There are no short cuts. Give up the wrong foods and suffer through the hours of cardio now for the body you want 6 months from now

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I'd add any changes to your diet should be a series of small changes spread out over a long period of time. The problem people have when they take on new diets is that they're completely different from what they like to eat and are used to eating. And as such, it's only a matter of time before they revert back to their old ways.

A small changes are easy to do, because you're not giving everything you like up at once. Over time that change will be part of your habitual diet and then you can make another small change. Over time, this adds up to drastic changes.

beanpo1e is offline Junior Member
    Check out the Obesity Code by Dr. Jason Fung. He's a big proponent of intermittent and prolonged fasting as a weight loss strategy with long term success. Summary from the book: Our best understanding is that the fat reserve set point in the body is controlled by the amount of insulin . Finding ways to decrease systemic insulin will decrease your bodyfat.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Dbol will turn your chubby face into a moon face. If you think you look chubby now, Dbol will introduce you to a whole new world of inflation.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member

darktime is offline New Member
    Just to add my 2 cents i learned from here many years ago:
    Never start a cycle until you are at least below 15% Body Fat. Always Diet first > Cycle later.

Get your diet on point, and the ped's will not only funciton better for your goals, but will significantly reduce 'sides'.
    Fluidic Kimbo likes this.

darktime is offline New Member
    Also, perhaps check out SARMS (not massively popular on this forum), something like Cardarine (GW501516) is great for boosting endurance making cardio a breeze, and allowing you to work out longer.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Quote Originally Posted by darktime View Post
    Never start a cycle until you are at least below 15% Body Fat. Always Diet first > Cycle later.
    Good advice. Might even add to it and say come off cycle if you slide past 15%.

Thread Information